tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place Empty Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place

Post  Carol Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

A pole shift will not take place, as we are traveling through space in a vortex behind the sun.
    What is happening is an expansion of the planet which has and will cause earth changes.
    Case in point: the escalating number of sink holes.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Swanny
    Swanny

Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place Empty Re: Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place

Post  Swanny Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:25 am

Phew!! Thank a made up god for that Insanely Happy
    Pris
    Pris

Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place Empty Re: Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place

Post  Pris Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:03 am

I'm not ruling out a pole shift.

Expansion of the Earth -- it's ready to grow again?  That's what I've been thinking the whole time...  Totally! Cool Double Thumbs Up

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:18 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:07 pm

video is not available burgundia. Do you have another link?

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:34 am

Carol wrote:video is not available burgundia. Do you have another link?

It says that Poles Shift will take place. It was by Naughty Beaver.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:52 am

Carol wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU

A pole shift will not take place, as we are traveling through space in a vortex behind the sun. What is happening is an expansion of the planet which has and will cause earth changes. Case in point: the escalating number of sink holes.
    Swanny wrote:
    Phew!! Thank a made up god for that Insanely Happy
    burgundia wrote:
    Carol wrote:
    video is not available burgundia. Do you have another link?
    It says that Poles Shift will take place. It was by Naughty Beaver.
    lol! 'Naughty Beaver'??!! lol!

I've been sort of a Lone-Ranger Bible-Thumper, except that I've taken several conflicting-sides relative to the Bible, its proponents and critics. I have an ongoing love-hate relationship with the Bible and Religion. Anyway, has anyone noticed that this website is highly-eschatological, but not in a Traditional-Biblical sense?! Even if there is No God, we still have to worry about what's going to happen to Earth, Humanity, Aliens, et al. I'm considering the possibility that we are dealing with Middle-Management Gods and Goddesses, at least in this Solar System. Not Almighty God. Not No God. Probably Extremely-Powerful Gods and Goddess, who are Mighty, but NOT Almighty, and are probably a mixture of Good and Evil, Sanity and Insanity, Mercy and Planet-Busting Murder and Mayhem!! I'd love to be wrong. I SO Hope I'm Wrong. If I'm right, we might be more screwed than ANYONE can possibly imagine. 'RA' told me "Humanity is Screwed!!" He said it like he meant it.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:28 am

Nobody can know if or when a pole shift will happen and anyone that claims to know is a rabbit albino
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:02 am

Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkM_uEMPPpBBfUnx_ZkG7A6sUEnJEz-Nk4YEYgwQnGRSzyaHjZ7A

Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place Rabbits-14a

Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place Article-0-18F7F9E8000005DC-717_634x338

Simon Parkes says that pole shift will not take place Maxresdefault

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qxWt0fDl0o
    Simon Parkes (Nov 03, 2017) - Connecting Consciousness Q&A on Wolf Spirit Radio

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:45 am