tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+8
NANUXII
greybeard
Swanny
Mercuriel
Carol
mudra
Jenetta
giovonni
12 posters

Gio's Cosmic Emporium

giovonni
    giovonni

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 Empty Re: Gio's Cosmic Emporium

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:26 am

Always check previous pages for missed posted items ... Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 Smileys-free-download-2610

Longtime Netanyahu aides Filber and Hefetz named in Bezeq probe
    Read more here - http
    ://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Benjamin-Netanyahu/Longtime-Netanyahu-aides-Filber-and-Hefetz-named-in-Bezeq-probe-543083

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 Benjamin-Netanyahu-Still

Benjamin Netanyahu

The Israelites

Desmond Dekker & The Aces

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:35 am

You can't take it with ya ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 3d7ba3ed10abace920d7e04e84c98bc8
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:47 am

Why Aren’t You Laughing?

Reckoning with addiction.

By David Sedaris

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 170619_r30117

"From the outside, our house on the North Carolina coast—the Sea Section—is nothing much to look at. It might have been designed by a ten-year-old with a ruler, that’s how basic it is: walls, roof, windows, deck. It’s easy to imagine the architect putting down his crayon and shouting into the next room, “I’m done. Can I watch TV now?”

Whenever I denigrate the place, Hugh reminds me that it’s the view that counts: the ocean we look out at. I see his point, but it’s not like you have to limit yourself to one or the other. “What about our place in Sussex!” I say. From the outside, our cottage in England resembles something you’d find in a storybook—a home for potbellied trolls, benevolent ones that smoke pipes. Built of stone in the late sixteenth century, it has a pitched roof and little windows with panes the size of playing cards. We lie in bed and consider sheep grazing in the shadow of a verdant down. I especially love being there in the winter, so it bothered me when I had to spend most of January and February working in the United States. Hugh came along, and toward the end we found ourselves on Maui, where I had a reading. I’d have been happy just to fly in and fly out, but Hugh likes to swim in the ocean, so we stayed for a week in a place he found online" ...

Read the rest here ...
    https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/06/19/why-arent-you-laughing?mbid=social_facebook_aud_dev_kw_paid-why-arent-you-laughing&kwp_0=675642&kwp_4=2409829&kwp_1=1017583
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:19 pm

Note i am currently in between (and recovering) from cataract surgery ...
    So my posting has slowed a bit - But will continue to see it all through ... Cool

From Jeff Berwick
    -  a young man who i have grown to appreciate for his canine walking videos ...
    He had recently (last year) made a decision to change a few life style choice changes, which
    have lead me to these insightful video shares ...

Facing Yourself Is The Hardest Thing You Will Ever Do... But It's Worth It

Walk n' Talk Anarchapulco edition

Published on Feb 17, 2018

26:09 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:05 pm

For those incline ... UFO2

From Forum Borealis

Starward: DeLonge, Mystic Machines, & Current Disclosure (Pt. 3: Along comes Tom) - Peter Levenda

"At this final part we take on the HARD questions about DeLonge's project. Some issues debated: How did they get to the insiders? Is there an ideological agenda? Is 'To the Stars' just a money making scheme? What, if any, is Levenda's economic incentives? Is this a Disclosure Project point 4.0? Is it preparation for a fake space invasion? Is it a white-wash of the real SSP & the missing trillions? Is John Podesta involved? Are Peter & Tom tools for the Intel-Military-Industrial complex? Why an 'Academy'? Will Peter whistleblow if he learn of sinister elements? ...and Al gives his verdict, which turns out to be in full accord with Richard Dolan's analyzes."

For those who missed out on the two previous videos
    Check below:

Part 1 - Starward: DeLonge, Mystic Machines, & Current Disclosure (Pt 1: Magic & Mechanics) - Peter Levenda
    -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIYnl9hIv2w&t=2s

Part 2 - Starward: DeLonge, Mystic Machines, & Current Disclosure - Peter Levenda
    -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTV7XxjazUQ&t=10s

Published on Feb 20, 2018

1:37:44

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:59 pm

Further down the Monsanto laced road ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 54f2764dd88b72cde7499dda838669c7

The latest ...

Jeff & Tony Ghepardo - Stunning New Revelations About Deadly GMOs - Pt 1

Jeff Rense

We Poisoned Our Grandchildren

1993: an unannounced field trial of GMO sweet corn was held near Escanaba, Michigan.
    Months after eating this corn, Tony Ghepardo developed several allergies. Two years later, he developed chronic insomnia. Doctors eventually diagnosed his condition as sleep apnea. Their prescriptions, treatments, and surgery proved useless. His doctors said they did all they could.

Tony’s health severely deteriorated. Doctors treated symptoms separately. Drugs were ineffective and produced wild side effects. Tony had a frightening Alzheimer’s episode while driving. He was at death’s door when he learned of GMOs. Tony has eaten organic food since 2013: no more Alzheimer’s episodes. Tony’s GMO, glyphosate, and 2,4-D research improved as his brain fog cleared. He now shares his research and his experience of reclaiming lost health.

If doctors cannot help, suspect GMOs are the cause of your health problems.

Book available below:

https://www.amazon.com/Poisoned-Our-Grandchildren-Tony-Ghepardo-ebook/dp/B076DLN9CV

Published on Feb 20, 2018

44:53 minutes

Update ...

Part 2

Jeff & Tony Ghepardo Stunning New Revelations About Deadly GMOs Pt 2

Jeff Rense

Published on Feb 21, 2018

51:30 minutes

Updated once more

With more to come...

Part 3

Jeff & Tony Ghepardo Stunning New Revelations About Deadly GMOs Pt 3

Jeff Rense

44:33 minutes

Last edited by giovonni on Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:54 am

Clusters ... Suspect

Have You Been a SYNCHRONICITY Magnet Lately? This Might Explain Why!

Higher Journeys with Alexis Brooks

"When a slew of synchronicity happens to you in a short period of time,
    have you ever asked, "What's causing this?"

35:43 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:02 pm

Below my window ...

Two Grey Rooms - Joni Mitchell

"Joni originally wrote the music in 1982 and titled it Speechless. She completed the lyrics in 1989 and released Two Grey Rooms on the 1991 album NIGHT RIDE HOME. The instrumental Speechless was released as Two Grey Rooms (Demo Version) on 2003's JONI MITCHELL: THE COMPLETE GEFFEN RECORDINGS.

"It took me seven years to find words for it. I kept thinking, 'This thing wants to be written in French,' and I had to find the right story for the mood of it. It's a very dramatic melody, full of longing. So, I finally found a story in some magazine about a German aristocrat, a homosexual and friend of [Rainer Werner] Fassbinder, who had a lover in his youth that he never got over. He lost track of him for many years. One day, he discovered that his old flame was working on the docks. He moved out of his fancy digs and into a couple of dingy rooms that overlooked the route where, with his hard hat and his lunch pail, his ex-lover walked to work. He lived to glimpse him twice a day, coming and going. He never approached him." -----Complete Geffen Recordings - Album Notes by Joni Mitchell"

3:58 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 am

KEEP FOLLOWING THE MONEY ...

Now indicted in two U.S. Federal Court jurisdictions ...

Mueller more than doubles criminal charges against Manafort and Gates
    Story here -
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-indictment-manafort-gates-20180222-story.html

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 Fa9d66d728f2e34733d6f5f841d400a9

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:11 am

JT

Captured a crow sharing its bread with a little mouse ...

Published on Feb 22, 2018

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:38 am

The latest ...

Sheriff Wants Power to Detain Over Social Media Posts - #NewWorldNextWeek

corbettreport
    Published on Feb 22, 2018

"Welcome to New World Next Week – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy
    that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news" ...

All news items listed and posted under YouTube show notes

19:21 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:52 am

A total fail ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 YJCGQS5PB4ZDLE5WRZLCWMNVHA

"He Never Went In": Officer On Duty Filmed "Doing Nothing" During Florida Shooting
    Read more here -
    [/b]https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02-22/he-never-went-officer-duty-filmed-doing-nothing-during-florida-shooting

More on this below ...

Deputy who didn’t stop Florida shooting thinks he ‘did a good job’
    More here -
    https://nypost.com/2018/02/22/deputy-who-didnt-stop-florida-shooting-thinks-he-did-a-good-job/

Last edited by giovonni on Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:45 am

Speaking of ...

Trump Wants More Guns In Schools ...

The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Published on Feb 23, 2018

12:03 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:33 am

Lost highway ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 E69947cef3572b0576f817d033872cb9

Last edited by giovonni on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 am

Celebrating today's divinity ...

THE DOORS

The Ghost Song

"From the LP "An American Prayer", released in 1978, seven years after Jim Morrison's death in Paris, France.
    Poetry, lyrics and stories by Jim Morrison; MUSIC by Ray Manzarek, Robby Krieger, and John Densmore" ...

4:07 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:52 am

A new twist on an old myth way back when ...  study

"The story goes that a young George Washington was about six years old when he was given a hatchet that he enthusiastically used to chop at just about anything in sight. One morning, he even chopped at a cherry tree, eventually cutting it down. When confronted about it by his father, George hesitated but told his father, “I cannot tell a lie.” He admitted to the crime. Rather than punishing George for chopping down the tree, his father said that his son’s honesty was worth more than a thousand trees. It’s meant to be a story that’s a lesson in integrity, and shows one of Washington’s many supposed virtues. But is there any truth to the tale?"

Now supposedly fast forward to 1952 ...    
    To a very young Donald Trump ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 DC022018

“I cannot tell a lie—I never said I chopped it down.”
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Meanwhile the orchestration continues ...

Goodbye, Europe?

Hello Chaos?

Jeff Rense with author, attorney Michael Springmann

Europe is under siege, flooded by wave after wave of migrants and refugees from destabilized nations. What drives this trend—and what awaits the continent if its borders collapse?

They come from across the Middle East, South Asia, North Africa—floods of refugees seeking sanctuary in Europe. Most are men. Some are terrorists. And all represent an ethnopolitical nightmare for the European Union.

What drives these migrants? Why, instead of seeking out nations with common ethnic and religious ties, do they instead head north and west, where few speak their language or share a common culture?

In Goodbye, Europe? Hello, Chaos? Merkel's Migrant Bomb, former diplomat J. Michael Springmann provides an in-depth analysis of the migrant flood, its causes, and what it means for Europe. Building on arguments put forward in his previous work, Visas for Al Qaeda: CIA Handouts That Rocked the World, the ex–State Department official and attorney reveals how US foreign policy created the crisis.

Springmann's insider knowledge of US policy permeates this insightful, sometimes terrifying look at a world where migrants become weapons, nationalism is condemned, and civil liberties hang in the balance.

As the world watches the destruction of Syria and the flood of refugees into Europe, few bother to ask some important questions: Who benefits? Who provides refugees with the resources they need to head north and west? Why are most migrants male, and why is Europe a favored destination?

Visas for Al-Quaida

Read Now

Thousands of American soldiers and civil servants have lost their lives in the War on Terror. Innocent citizens of many nations, including Americans killed on 9/11, have also paid the ultimate price.

While the US government claims to stand against terror, this same government refuses to acknowledge its role in creating what has become a deadly international quagmire.

Visas for al-Qaeda: CIA Handouts That Rocked the World sets the record straight by laying the blame on high-ranking US government officials.

During the 1980s, the CIA recruited and trained Muslim operatives to fight the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Later, the CIA would move those operatives from Afghanistan to the Balkans, and then to Iraq, Libya, and Syria, traveling on illegal US visas.

These US-backed and trained fighters would morph into an organization that is synonymous with jihadist terrorism: al-Qaeda."

http://www.michaelspringmann.com/

Published on Feb 23, 2018

44:57 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:55 pm

So it begins - And it's only a matter of time ...  
    A notice for the alternative conspiracy media sharing community ...

The latest story items below:

GOOGLEYOUTUBE WAR ON ALEX JONES....
    Go here - https://www.infowars.com/watch-these-infowars-videos-were-banned-by-youtube/

Two strikes away from being banned
    Go here - https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/us/infowars-youtube-videos-trnd/index.html

The writing is here and it's already long been on ther wall folks ... Ban

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 Youtube-kicked-off
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:24 pm

Speaking of being on the wall ...

There's No Right to Free Speech and Expression: Those Are Quaint and Anachronistic Faux Protections

Lionel Nation

Published on Feb 24, 2018

“Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties," John Milton spake in Areopagitica. But the recited issues today mean absolutely nothing in this alternative world of digital platforms and the like."

20:47 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:23 am

Roff Roff ... Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 Skype_hidden_Emoticon_Dog

ISLE OF DOGS

| Official Trailer | FOX Searchlight

"ISLE OF DOGS tells the story of ATARI KOBAYASHI, 12-year-old ward to corrupt Mayor Kobayashi. When, by Executive Decree, all the canine pets of Megasaki City are exiled to a vast garbage-dump called Trash Island, Atari sets off alone in a miniature Junior-Turbo Prop and flies across the river in search of his bodyguard-dog, Spots. There, with the assistance of a pack of newly-found mongrel friends, he begins an epic journey that will decide the fate and future of the entire Prefecture"...

Directed by Wes Anderson

Check out the cast below ...
    Bryan Cranston as Chief, the leader of the dogs
    Edward Norton as Rex, a gold dog
    Bill Murray as Boss, a dog
    Jeff Goldblum as Duke, a grey and white dog
    Bob Balaban as King, a dog
    Koyu Rankin as Atari Kobayashi
    F. Murray Abraham as Jupiter, a dog
    Greta Gerwig
    Frances McDormand
    Courtney B. Vance as the narrator
    Fisher Stevens
    Mari Natsuki
    Harvey Keitel
    Liev Schreiber as Spots, a dog
    Scarlett Johansson as Nutmeg, a dog
    Tilda Swinton
    Ken Watanabe
    Kunichi Nomura as Mayor Kobayashi
    Akira Ito
    Akira Takayama
    Yojiro Noda
    Yoko Ono
    Frank Wood
    Nijiro Murakami

Opens in theaters March 23, 2018.

[/b]
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:43 am

Continuing ...

Will Healing Ever End? - Teal Swan

Published on Feb 24, 2018

Will Healing ever end? Are you in a never ending loop of suffering, despair, depression and loneliness?  It seems like when you are on the road to healing, that there is never an end, especially in psychological and emotional healing.  But a reality is that anything that has a beginning has an end.  Also that healing is what life is made of because learning and discovery come through the process of healing.

15:01 minutes

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:53 pm

Happy 75th Birthday George Harrison ... Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 Cake

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 3436

Isn't It A Pity
    written by George

performed by Clapton, Trucks, Bramhall at Crossroads 2007

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:57 am

Its obvious ...

No, it's not just you, everybody is exhausted. And no, it's not getting better
    Read more here -
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/02/26/its-not-just-you-everybody-exhausted/372030002/

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 Gas_empty
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:17 pm

As Above So Below ...

Gio's Cosmic Emporium - Page 28 28467840_10156288324033627_9017704688912433152_n

Last edited by giovonni on Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Back to reality ...  scratch

Jim Elvidge - The Universe... Solved!

From LegaliseFreedom1

Published on Feb 27, 2018

"Jim Elvidge discusses his book 'The Universe – Solved! A New Provocative View of the True Nature of Reality'. Have you ever felt that there is something strange about the world we live in? Something about reality that isn't quite random, as it should be? Something a little too organized, a little too planned, a little too programmed? What if reality isn't really what you think it is? What if our world is just like one big video game? According to Elvidge, it's actually not as far-fetched as it seems. Within 30 years, he maintains that we will be able to create virtual environments indistinguishable from our current reality. Within a few more decades, even physical realities will be manufactured. He also believes that we are marching toward an inevitable merge with machines and artificial intelligence. What's more, we may even have already reached that point and it's simply impossible to tell.

An expert in complex computational systems with over 20 years of research in cosmology, quantum mechanics, philosophy, and futurism, Elvidge presents a theory of reality so perfect and so powerful that it explains all known scientific and cultural anomalies. Why is the universe so perfectly designed to support life and matter? Why does life feel like it is accelerating? Why do people see UFOs? Is there life after death? The evidence is actually all around us, within us, and present in every decision we make."

http://www.theuniversesolved.com/

1:14:39 minutes

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:08 am