tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

visitor

Jonah
    Jonah

visitor Empty visitor

Post  Jonah Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Let my mind drift last night....

with the window open a baby dragon lies down next to me...
    could it have been the vibrational frequency of such a soul that attracted such a visitor... As i contemplate this... I realize... that's exactly what I was doing there...

An intention I often forget these days... as they fall of the calendar i wonder how much longer will it take for those whom i surround myself with to transform... as I transform within them...

Back to the dream....

at the usual "safe house" (a point of reference that holds both positive and negative earthly memories for this life)...The usual's are there... along with some more recent loved ones... ones who I'm happy to see visiting in the dream land... a sure sign that they are well...and still connected through dimensions beyond that of the 3...might of had something to do with the constellations overhead during r.e.m. sleep...

enjoying there company when i felt the need to check the window...(something i was actually doing all night in 3d)...and this time when i looked down a staircase, there was something staring up at me from the window.... it was black and smokey... and it may have had red eyes.... of coarse i was quite intrigued by this visitor... i could feel myself smiling in real life as in the dream world i was calling everyone over to come have a look....

funny... now as i write this...nevermind.... it could be that i may have been there in place of such a being.... one who would use fear as a technique to perhaps control a lesser mind... when are these guys gonna show us there wings instead...I believe there intention is well.... they just use the only means most effective from there standpoint...its within the void...

dont think i'll be seeing him soon... but our paths may cross, and when they do respect and understanding will be had by all....connection with our higher-self means to know thy lower-self as well... and this age will no longer need the help from the void as it does now.....there presence can shift to a loving radiant light instead... we are ready!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:48 pm