tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
giovonni
Carol
burgundia
starninja
mudra
dominic777
lindabaker
anomalous cowherd
Instigator
CetaceousOne
rhythm
15 posters

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe

rhythm
    rhythm

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe Empty Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe

Post  rhythm Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 am

hi well here i am now Cheerful i try to give a sparkle to the mist sunny so lets see ... what is ...
    hmmm ...no idea ..but will try to add some various post of interest Wink
    and as always some love and kindness tho i can be a bit near the mark (i try to be good No
    eh! starnija ... clown
    Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe 6a00d41447d2f26a4700cd9741c4804cd5-500pi
    i be back and god help yer pale
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe Empty Re: Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe

Post  CetaceousOne Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Welcome!
    rhythm
    rhythm

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe Empty Re: Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe

Post  rhythm Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:09 am

lets start with a funny
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 am

Shocked think im gunna watch this a few more times Suspect to teach me to control my laughter lol
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:49 am

I loved the book ( be here now) and I love the movie, guess those jacuzzinauts didn't want to be THERE then, hilarious!

Wonder if anyone suffering from political correctness will have a problem with that?
    I see you rhythm , and raise you,

Now there' s a man with a laughing problem !
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:47 am

great thanks ... game on . an om .. try this one so silly clown
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:21 am

Hey i was listening to a talk a few days ago with regards to silence ... and realy the lack of it .... so yes its kinda obvious that on the whole most of us... fill our days with it noice, there is the noise you cant do much about right !!in our towns and citys ..,. supermakets restarants playing that music all day long for instance...hmmm then theres the noice we choose to make radio tv dvd cd ... im fellin ocd Rolling Eyes .... well i do try to make some time to sit in silence ... even tho the mind will chatter on .... i try to give it a rest .. i notice also that among people there can be much fear in silence Mad .. and the awkward silence ,must be avoided at all cost .. how has this happend ?why ? hmmm were we force fed noice and chatter... Mad
    is it how we can distract ourself from the small quiet voice within ? I sopose there are some who would say that the powers that be like to keep us that way hmmm .... what do you feel ... note i said feel ... not think ... like to get your take on it ... i feel this is a deep and will contemplate it futher... Question love and kindness ... I love you
    Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe 316801_f520
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:38 am

Rhythm, so glad you are posting. What I feel, not think, is that we will not all awaken as a planetary family, if we cannot be still and quiet, and tap our inner potential. We are taught to watch the telly, listen to the computer for hours on end, etc. Our true power resides within ourselves, and we cannot find our own personal power if we are plugged into someone else's power (cord). We could start a "shut it off and shut up" Day. We could talk about it the next day, as we will be compelled to do! See ya later. Linda
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:31 pm

hey Linda thanks for your response
    yes what you share i agree ... Thubs Up
    sound of silence ah!!!!!
    so much love to you ,great to be in you
    field again I love you bounce I love you
    Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe Silence
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:13 am

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe Silence
    thats a bit nice eh!!!
    take time to be here with yer self I love you
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:06 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:I loved the book ( be here now) and I love the movie, guess those jacuzzinauts didn't want to be THERE then, hilarious!

Wonder if anyone suffering from political correctness will have a problem with that?
    I see you rhythm , and raise you,

Now there' s a man with a laughing problem !
    excellent choice , i laughed my head off
    many thanks
    lol
    dom lol! Toast
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:51 am

="rhythm"lets start with a funny [quote]

Camera candid Jacusi is more than funny rhythm ... I think I'll watch it everyday to
    keep my abdominals fitBe here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe Q_LAUG%7E1Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe Q_LAUG%7E1Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe Q_LAUG%7E1Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe Q_LAUG%7E1

I need a break before being able to watch the other ones posted here lol!

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:15 am

hey mudra have this one Very Happy
    oldies but goodies ... like me Mad
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:59 pm

some friday night sounds for yers .. have a fab weekend loverlys sunny
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:11 am

Am I ... Lolerz
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:34 am

heres one for you I Am xxx Very Happy
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:34 pm

if you havent seen this movie ..its a real must see love rhythmm I love you
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:53 pm

irealy recomend all this guys books Wink
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Rhythm, Hugs

Thank you for this tread. Harp I got my good dose of laughter. I needed this to keep my balance. LOL Hmm.....Now,I may spend some time being quiet.
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:12 pm

trip down memory lane ... Band
    dont be a stranger starnija .. but injoy your quiet space I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe 1

Love from me
    mudra
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:31 am

ilove the sentiment Mudra .. I GOT THAT ....xxxx
    rhythm
    rhythm

Post  rhythm Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:02 am

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe WB0003
    i just potted up some winter pansies ... like these so beautifull eh! sunny
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:48 am

Rhythm wrote:
    dont be a stranger starnija .. but injoy your quiet space

Hun, Hugs
    Stranger?.........Impossible! I just need to recharged my batteries. LOL.

burgundia
    burgundia

Be here now .... see thru the mist im there .. hehehehe Empty More about a massage ...

Post  burgundia Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:41 am