tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Why Donald Trump isn't the answer

mudra
    mudra

Why Donald Trump isn't the answer Empty Why Donald Trump isn't the answer

Post  mudra Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:42 pm

Why Donald Trump isn't the answer- David Icke

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Hf-zL5MSU

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Why Donald Trump isn't the answer Empty Re: Why Donald Trump isn't the answer

Post  Carol Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:07 am

I've never liked David Ike and given that the two choices are Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump - Hillary is not even a consideration. In addition I've watched a number of hours of Trump at rallies and in interviews. How many hours did David Ike spend investigating his subject before giving an opinion? Trump is a self-made billionaire with holdings throughout the world. He understands business and more importantly how to get the job done ahead of schedule and under budget. He surrounds himself with good people and his genuine desire is to help the US get back on its feet and put people back to work. He puts the US first and will do a great job as president irrespective of all of the horrendous press he gets from the corrupt media who are in the pocket of the cabal and elite.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:00 pm

I hear you Carol and agree Hilary isn't a choice.
    I think she is broken pawn being tossed around in the game.

American elections are weird to me. It feels like being witness to wrestling in an arena with so many blows
    being thrown ruthlessly between the opponents as if it was a matter of life and death.

I think David Icke is right when he makes a call to Consciousness as a reminder of who we are as spirits
    in the game of life. I don't think anything justifies we fill our hearts with  hatred or ill intentions.

We may need discipline, we may need to put order into chaos, we may need a more ethical approach to life.
    These are valuable steps to take would we want to improve ourselves and create a better society.

It is by recognizing and riding with the natural laws and cycles, by hitching our wagon to the rising sun, as it were,
    that we advance our position and earn respect.

Goodness in human nature is like the dim but beautiful early morning light. It can easily be obscured , by greed, hatred and other forms of defense, just as the morning light can be swallowed by fog.

Would Donald Trump ever win the elections he should remind himself that progress is achieved most effortlessly when right action is taken without concern for immediate reward, and when the path of the weaker elements aligns with the strong.

Presidents should be like shamans. They shouldn't hold office to direct citizens but rather help citizens to direct themselves.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Exactly.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:55 am