tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+13
LeeEllisMusic
giovonni
lawlessline
gscraig
Brook
Mercuriel
eMonkey
Carol
lindabaker
mudra
burgundia
Lionhawk
Instigator
17 posters

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Instigator
    Instigator

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Post  Instigator Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:35 am

Looks like there is a large quake heading our way around the equator regions, around Indonesia in a few days or so based on solar observations

Namaste

6.3 2010/10/08 05:43:11 2.754 128.198 144.9 HALMAHERA, INDONESIA

Last edited by Instigator on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add the latest quake under post)
    Instigator
    Instigator

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread

Post  Instigator Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:34 am

6.4 2010/10/08 03:26:14 51.421 -175.434 20.6 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA
    6.1 2010/10/08 03:49:12 51.499 -175.261 35.0 ANDREANOF ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN IS., ALASKA

a few days out but its a hit

Namaste
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:11 am

New Earthquake warning Video now uploaded on youtube

Namaste
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:16 pm

This is very interesting instigator, thank you for keeping us updated. Double Thumbs Up

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:21 pm

New Earthquake watch just listed on youtube for anyone who is interested

Namaste

Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:18 pm

Update on some earthquakes as mentioned in the Video

5.8 2010/10/21 02:49:56 -34.711 OFF COAST OF LIBERTADOR O'HIGGINS, CHILE
    5.8 2010/10/20 06:58:16 24.624 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
    5.5 2010/10/20 04:15:37 24.532 GULF OF CALIFORNIA
    5.7 2010/10/20 04:09:45 24.612 GULF OF CALIFORNIA

Its expected 45 Deg S will be the next large events possibly New Zealand

Namaste'
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:57 am

More and more Earthquake Swarms. I've even felt some tremors up here in Canada but nothing that has been reported...

Like sometimes I'll feel a resonance or slight bump below My Feet - Then look at Who I'm with and say - "You feel that ?" - Where They'll reply - "No."

Its unnerved Me lately thats for sure. I've even gone to hanging a Key like a Pendulum so when It happens I can quickly look over at the Key to see if there was actually any movement or groundshaking going on...

Its like how a Martial Artist can tell if someone is coming up behind them.

This is not Mystical - Even though there are those out there that would have many believe that. What it is more like is that Martial Artists spend so much time on Their Bare Feet practising - That over time - The Sensitivity of Their feet becomes such that Harmonics can be felt by Them as They go about Their Lives - Day to Day...

Now what Martial Arts have I studied ?

Shotokan Karate - Nidan.
    WTF Tae Kwon Do - 3rd Dan (Gyosa Nim Mercuriel)
    Southern Hung Gar - Tiger Claw Gōng Fu - Shirfu w/ White Sash.

These Harmonics I'm feeling lately though are Dam Strange at any rate...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:20 am

When I was living in California...as I have just moved from there....I felt that quite often.

I finally figured out...it was from grounding. I would feel the seismic activity which is always present there. Yet most cannot feel. Even though it would register...it was not felt by most...I could feel it at any rate.

And btw...you are getting some hits here Instigator, that one on the Russian Volcanic activity was impressive.....quite interesting how it's mirroring from the sun now isn't it. Cool
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:25 am

Brook wrote:When I was living in California...as I have just moved from there....I felt that quite often.

I finally figured out...it was from grounding. I would feel the seismic activity which is always present there. Yet most cannot feel. Even though the it would register...it was not felt by most...I could feel it at any rate.

And btw...you are getting some hits here Instigator, that one on the Russian Volcanic activity was impressive.....quite interesting how it's mirroring from the sun now isn't it. Cool

Heh heh ah well when people look at this stuff closely they might be able to tune into higher dimensional aspects of the universe, and break free from the BS we been taught here for millennia

Namaste'
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:39 pm

I just found this amazing photo by NASA which I think is recent. The article is titled "Crackling With Solar Flares."

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_1786.html
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Mercuriel, I feel the shifting, too. When you're the only one in the household who feels it, it's good to check for confirmation, such as your key pendulum. I have a somewhat heavy trinket from Xel Ha hanging in my laundry room, and just today had the thought that I could use it to verify any swaying. I guess we're going into a heads up week.

I couldn't tell if the NASA photo of the sun was recent, so let me know if you click on it. It's so gorgeous.

Instigator, you are so precise now, congratulations! Thank you for doing this...you might just save thousands of lives.

Linda
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Man that is one huge filament and the Sunspot is stunning...

It says Image of the Day and when I hit "Home" (Back to Gallery) and go to the Site's Main Page - Voila there It is so It must be today or yesterday that It was taken..

TY for posting It. Sol is simply awesome...

sunny

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:09 pm

6.7 Gulf of California...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:19 pm

And here is the Link for the Event above...

They say Its a 6.9'er now...

Huh ?

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Excellent work Instigator. Double Thumbs Up

Now I know you just love Lady GA GA, but she hasn't made a quake song yet. So I present you with this and I hope it lightens up everyone's soul when it comes to these events. You've heard the saying, "Payback is a bitch." All in fun. Mind you that this is definitely on topic and shouldn't upset the "Stay on Topic Gods." LOL

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZHi4UHT7ZKo?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZHi4UHT7ZKo?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:22 pm

ha ha the animaniacs. did you know that it was produced by Stephen Spielberg?
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:19 pm

New Earthquake Watch Video posted on youtube

Namaste'

Last edited by Instigator on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated Video)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:57 pm

There was a 6.7 in Mexico City today.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:49 pm

6.2 2010/10/25 22:59:54 KEPULAUAN MENTAWAI REGION, INDONESIA
    6.1 2010/10/25 19:37:31 KEPULAUAN MENTAWAI REGION, INDONESIA
    5.0 2010/10/25 15:21:12 SOUTHWEST OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA
    7.7 2010/10/25 14:42:23 KEPULAUAN MENTAWAI REGION, INDONESIA
    5.7 2010/10/25 12:05:28 MOLUCCA SEA

big earthquake day

Namaste
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:10 am

Instigator, your accuracy should be headline news. Hmmm, or should it? I'm getting to the point where I am wondering who will hijack the truth next. Instigator, please keep posting and let us manifest the right information flow...from you to the ones who could use the information to get out of harm's way. Perhaps those of us who monitor the earth changes are remembering events from distant eras. Shoo, we aren't paranoid, we simply want to assist. We are now at the point where we can at least get people to stay out of dangerous buildings for the duration of the "watch or warning" window of earthquakes, for example. There is no need for the amount of suffering that we see in collapsed cities. I insist that no more children, in particular, will be made to suffer this way. I commend you Instigator, for such good use of your time in the researching of this fascinating synergy between earth and our sun. Thanks. Since the social media has taken over the transmission of news, good and bad, true and not true, I hesitate to post these warnings on Facebook. Is there a better alternative to reach the whole world? For example, I have Facebook friends as far away as Mumbai. From there, a warning would at least get to some of the young people, who could then have a day or so to get the word out to their networks, and the "unconnected." It's a thought. We could all utilize the networks we already have in place. What do you all think?
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:38 am

lindabaker wrote:Instigator, your accuracy should be headline news. Hmmm, or should it? I'm getting to the point where I am wondering who will hijack the truth next. Instigator, please keep posting and let us manifest the right information flow...from you to the ones who could use the information to get out of harm's way. Perhaps those of us who monitor the earth changes are remembering events from distant eras. Shoo, we aren't paranoid, we simply want to assist. We are now at the point where we can at least get people to stay out of dangerous buildings for the duration of the "watch or warning" window of earthquakes, for example. There is no need for the amount of suffering that we see in collapsed cities. I insist that no more children, in particular, will be made to suffer this way. I commend you Instigator, for such good use of your time in the researching of this fascinating synergy between earth and our sun. Thanks. Since the social media has taken over the transmission of news, good and bad, true and not true, I hesitate to post these warnings on Facebook. Is there a better alternative to reach the whole world? For example, I have Facebook friends as far away as Mumbai. From there, a warning would at least get to some of the young people, who could then have a day or so to get the word out to their networks, and the "unconnected." It's a thought. We could all utilize the networks we already have in place. What do you all think?

Agreed with your thoughts 100%, if my mentioning something ahead of time perhaps may change the reality and prevent things, but the intention of this is to create a greater understanding of the universe ..... with greater knowledge and understanding we operate in much more powerful consciousness and being. with greater awareness of this complex and awesome experience and journey.

Namaste'
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:40 am

The 7.7 quake created a Tsunami

At least 40 dead, 380 missing after Indonesia quake

here is the link

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/10/26/indonesia.quake/?hpt=Sbin

Namaste'

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 2 ?hpt=Sbin

Last edited by Instigator on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot link)
    Instigator
    Instigator

Post  Instigator Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:41 am

New Earthquake Video just listed

Namaste'
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:38 am

Easter Island you say?..............

5.0 2010/10/28 11:37:01 -24.570 -112.125 14.6 EASTER ISLAND REGION

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

Looks like you got another hit............. Easter Island Region you spoke of in the last video.... Cool
    Instigator
    Instigator

Earthquake / Volcano Watch Prediction Thread - Page 2 Empty Earthquake / Volcano Watch November

Post  Instigator Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:15 am

Hello all, a new earthquake video has been put up on youtube

Namaste

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 am