tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home Empty Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home

Post  Carol Sun May 08, 2016 10:14 am

Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slsJmN2AdXY

This 40ft Shipping Container home is packed with clever space-saving features. It's solar powered, collects rain-water and can even sleep up to 7 people! Read More: When we first met Brenda Kelly from IQ Container Homes, she was living in a brilliantly designed 20ft Shipping Container home. Since then, she has completed her slightly larger shipping container home, which is constructed from a 40ft and 20ft shipping container that have been joined together.

Most Amazing Shipping Container Homes 

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home Empty Re: Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home

Post  Carol Sun May 08, 2016 10:24 am

When we first met Brenda Kelly from IQ Container Homes, she was living in a brilliantly designed 20ft Shipping Container home. Since then, she has completed her slightly larger shipping container home, which is constructed from a 40ft and 20ft shipping container that have been joined together.
    Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home 40ft-SHIPPING-CONTAINER-Kitchen
    Immediately, it’s hard to miss many of the similarities between her new home, and the (much tinier) predecessor. Similar details and colour features run throughout the new home, as can be seen in this very modern and well designed kitchen. As Brenda says though, why change a good thing?
    Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home 40ft-SHIPPING-CONTAINER-Office
    Much roomier than her last space, the 2oft section of the home has been transformed into an office / spare bedroom set-up, which is packed full of transforming furniture including a desk-bed, and a small sofa with a hidden murphy bed behind it. This impressive room still feels quite vacant when everything is packed away, but when required, it could become a busy hub sleeping up to 3 people.
    Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home 40ft-SHIPPING-CONTAINER-Bathroom
    The bathroom has been kept compact, but functional. Most impressive is the flushing toilet which runs into a vermiculture treatment system. Room has even been created for a full size washing machine, which sits into a cavity which actually runs under the kitchen bench on the other side of the wall.
    Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home 40ft-SHIPPING-CONTAINER-Bedroom
    The master bedroom is again wonderfully simple, but employee many clever design aspects, such as the full length mirrors on the wardrobe which create a greater sense of space, and the queen sized bed which lifts up to reveal lots of cubic space underneath.
    Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home 40ft-SHIPPING-CONTAINER-Bed
    Brenda’s home is solar powered, and still has the ability to collect rain water, but this time, it’s all also tied to the grid allowing her to also draw from the municipal supply. Make sure you watch the full video tour above to find out about all this, and the homes many more amazing features!

Pris
    Pris

Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home Empty Re: Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home

Post  Pris Thu May 12, 2016 8:16 pm

These are super! The Floyd

I also imagine they'd be great at keeping out unwanted EMFs (electromagnetic radiation). Whistle

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 12, 2016 10:47 pm

Only lead or copper would do that Pris.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri May 13, 2016 12:22 am

Carol wrote:Only lead or copper would do that Pris.

What kind of radiation are you referring to?

Faraday cage...

I've got those really thin aluminized 'emergency blankets' up on the walls here (yes, I'm one of those Spectacular 40ft Small Shipping Container Home Attachment), and they keep out EMF (from Wifi and Smart Meters).  I have an EMF reader that shows the blankets work.  Also, I've found that metal meshes work (steel?).  I've got metal screens up in the windows that block EMF.  It's nice because you can still look out.

Grounding is supposed to be a good idea...

As far as I'm aware, you can't shield yourself from 'dirty electricity' using the above methods.  There are ways, but they're not cheap.

I have heard that orgonite (which is relatively cheap and easy to make) has a beneficial... transformative effect on all of these harmful fields.  For all I know, it may be true.  If so, you have to do a bit of research to know how to make 'the good stuff'. study

Last edited by Pris on Fri May 13, 2016 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri May 13, 2016 12:38 am

I have also heard that people who are electro-sensitive (EHS: electromagnetic hypersensitivity) have found relief inside the older mobile homes that are made of metal (which brings us back to one of the reasons why I'm interested in this thread Very Happy).

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:13 pm