tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Altered States of Consciousness from a Second Bee Sting. What it Takes to See the Truth Uncovered. READ BETWEEN THE LINES!

Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Altered States of Consciousness from a Second Bee Sting. What it Takes to See the Truth Uncovered. READ BETWEEN THE LINES! Empty Altered States of Consciousness from a Second Bee Sting. What it Takes to See the Truth Uncovered. READ BETWEEN THE LINES!

Post  Dream Weaver Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:34 am

Is this a death wish or what? Another bee-sting this morning night, and feeling my form differently, as if I was shape-shifting as my resurrection. I went to a Body-Mind-Spirit show today. This bee sting was as if it was to prevent me meeting some twin-flame energies. I shared what had just happening. One person replied, saying... it sounds like some initialization is going on because I'm working with Gaia. Its not at all funny, particularly a week ago, when it was a blank memory, a white screen in my mind and was it trying to wipe my memory, that's the way I see all this. The sting incapacitates you. You feel paralyzed to a degree like your mind in your body is detached and it allows the venom to be directed at regions trying to cause organ failure like the first bee-sting. Some people are allergic to peanut butter and you would expect the same symptoms, short of breath, heart rate dropping etc. Both of these bee-stings had entirely different systems, like a coordinated, organized assault on my form.  

I returning home exhausted from walking for nine hours at this show, I have a shower, find myself flake-out on my bed only to be awakened moments before another attack by a hostile bee who was crazy mad. I grab some aerosol, it knocks it dead then find it under my pillow only stunned ready to give me a third sting if I laid down on my bed, it would have hit my throat! The bee sting experience this time was nothing like the last. This one hit my base root chakra, then my tonsils to block my air passage to breath, it hit my sinus as well and began contorting by pulling my face off! I touch my face, there was no physical movement, it was all spiritual. I was prompted to recognize the energies from Star Trek: Resurrection, the scar-like character called Ru'afo. So here you have it, negatively speaking, humans are 'duck blind'. But on a positive note, its about Other Worlds and Spiritual Community Retreats shown in the movie with actress Donna Murphy as Anij. I find these energies, while its only a movie, much closer to living on a planet where no one ages, and love and peace are in abundance. I'm a hippy!

The perfect moment! I could quite easily match Donna Murphy's facial energy with a twin-flame today. Every goddess I spoke had a statue energy. Each one held a beauty I could freeze-frame in time as if my own eyes captured a past live. I read lips also, with one spoke softly saying, I love you. Another person came over and stunned me by saying, "Listen to him, he's gorgeous" and this healer replies, "I know, he's a twin-flame".

I am here for the Goddess, I am here for the tribe, and these are my people. I may not go directly home quiet yet, it seems.
    I was guided to go to this show to spread my light and harmony! http://www.mbsfestival.com.au/brisbane-details.htm

Ba'ku was an M-class planet located inside the Briar Patch, in Sector 441. It was inhabited by the Ba'ku, a humanoid race. The planet's rings produced a unique form of metaphasic radiation that granted those on the surface health and eternal life. From a website: memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Ba'ku

Think about what I'm about to say, these galactic imposters are the matrix monsters, and we are just guinea-pigs for entertainment. I spoke to a male half of a twin-flame today. He knew everything I was talking about and what I have posted to-date here. It seems the twin-flame collective know a lot more than gives us credit. I carry Unconditional Love in this Collective. I went to this exhibition to ground aboriginal energies with Mother Earth, and check out twin-flames which I find like a needle in a haystack. I had so many goddesses speak with love and praise, one gave me a hug and had watered eyes. I am real, I am committed with this mission with my twin-soul-flame as Natalie Wood who is within me, and so much felt by a healer who looked like a close double look-alike to Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra .

I personally believe, a lot rides on twin-flames getting together to assist Mother Gaia. I really grounded Mother today, a mission done well with my twin from within.

Actress Oliver-Newton John has always been one of my energy, withe her retreat.
    http://gaiaretreat.com.au/

To make one last point, it was about 'sleep-deprivation' as I had to laid awake for one hour and a half, then go back into a deep state and told it was A/C behind what happened, and to with this scar-face energy. I receive these words... SELFIES: MEMORY DATA. That energy was not only my data files, it was DATA in STAR TREK!

To end on this note: You can turn a negative energy against itself, and make it positive. I feel it doesn't matter how many bee-sting I receive, the better it gets!

Mother affirms my thoughts from the video clip THE PERFECT MOMENT, by flickering the light in my room!
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Altered States of Consciousness from a Second Bee Sting. What it Takes to See the Truth Uncovered. READ BETWEEN THE LINES! Empty Re: Altered States of Consciousness from a Second Bee Sting. What it Takes to See the Truth Uncovered. READ BETWEEN THE LINES!

Post  Dream Weaver Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:46 am

Here is your proof why Mother was showing flickering light confirmation three times! With this image of  Mary Mikhael and Donna Murphy looks very close.
    I told Jonathan is from John and Natalie. Whatever happened was very instrumental to the last letter, last energy and I executed the mission perfectly!

Altered States of Consciousness from a Second Bee Sting. What it Takes to See the Truth Uncovered. READ BETWEEN THE LINES! Donna_10
    http://www.twinflame.com.au/

Altered States of Consciousness from a Second Bee Sting. What it Takes to See the Truth Uncovered. READ BETWEEN THE LINES! Nat_wi10
    Dream Weaver
    Dream Weaver

Altered States of Consciousness from a Second Bee Sting. What it Takes to See the Truth Uncovered. READ BETWEEN THE LINES! Empty Re: Altered States of Consciousness from a Second Bee Sting. What it Takes to See the Truth Uncovered. READ BETWEEN THE LINES!

Post  Dream Weaver Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:40 am

Altered States of Consciousness from a Second Bee Sting. What it Takes to See the Truth Uncovered. READ BETWEEN THE LINES! Diagra10

I have been looking into many aspects on the subject with bee stings and the subconscious mind state bordering on the unconscious, and what I find is most interesting with our body chemistry. I mentioned about the E-Meter Test I took at a Mind-Body-Festival. That morning I went was only hours after I received a second bee-string. The region of the sting was on a tendon on my right upper leg and walking it induced some pain, no swelling at all. This state left me with some anxiety which was showing body stress on this E-Meter until I became grounded shortly after talking to some Australian Aboriginals. I could see right through that E-Meter scam, never the less I was more interested in how it behaved without me saying a word, and noticed the person talking, her energy was bouncing the needle and when I spoke from the heart it stayed steady.

Reading on the internet about subconscious programming and brain-wave states, bit-by-bit the puzzle comes together, read into the graphic above!

Think about young people getting hooked on drugs, some become accessible by demons. Likewise, when I had adrenaline for a tooth extraction some years, I nearly lost my mind, I had no control. No one can see it looking at you, they are oblivious to whats happening, its just like standing at deaths door. Some medications must isolate your mind from your body, you don't feel you are here or anywhere. I say that because I know when it happened with the two bee-stings, it shows the weak-link to this illusion.

I had another tooth extracted recently used another pain-killing drug opposed to adrenaline. Morphine used when someone steps on a land mine!

I had a near-death experience once with my whole past-life rushing past and the body adrenaline hits you like a 'air-bag' It must be like a junkie having a overdose. The deeper I go into this stuff, I want to puke myself. It all comes across as a control mechanism, and while as a defense mechanism, it messes with your mind in the process. I had none of that, I remained focused on the light. No wonder so many people seek answers and never find inner peace. Because I know the truth, I learn more about our anatomy, and can see the chemistry of the matrix that screws with us. As for reverse speech, now that is real, but whats to say, a clone like Donald Trump has now been programmed to fool even a lie detector!

I have copied a post below because it runs parallel to the first sting, and what my twin told me after I became fully conscious, telling me, "They are trying to give you a cardiac arrest". My heart rate equals someone half my age. Then all the facial stuff was that all about, shape-shifting? They say laying on a death-bed the person can see the other side, but so many are blinded by heavenly visions right out of a Watch Tower magazine, its all programmed. My own father in 3D died from cancer, he died three times and wanted to tell me everything on the first death, but as the second death happened he got cold feet and his mouth was zipped. I knew what was going on, "You tell your son, and you go to hell". He went into a coma.

One bee sting almost cost a Rotorua (New Zealand) man his life.

St John paramedics have credited Jared Cropp's father, Joe, with saving his life after he chose to stop at a Fenton St motel and call 111 rather than drive to hospital when he fell unconscious. Jared, 36, had been helping his father collect honey this month from his hives near Horohoro. He helped out last year and was stung, but suffered no reaction. This time he wasn't so lucky.

"I was opening the gate to drive the truck out," Jared said.

"I had to take the hood off [from my protective suit] and as I went to unzip there was a bee on the zipper. As I reached around it stung me on the finger. It was 15 to 20 minutes later I fell unconscious."

He said they were driving back when he started to feel faint and experienced trouble breathing. He mentioned the sting to his father, who was driving.

"After I told him I went downhill."

But within minutes he had slumped forwards unconscious.

"Joe looked over and noticed he wasn't looking too well so he pulled over and called us," said St John paramedic Mike France. "Recognising that his son was sick and stopping to call us saved his life. He is the true hero in all this."

When Mr France and his partner paramedic Arthur Turner arrived Jared was "clearly unwell".

"He looked like he was in cardiac arrest."

They quickly got to work, intravenously administering adrenaline and fluids and used the nebuliser adrenaline - a mask. They said his recovery was almost instant, but he was taken to Rotorua Hospital in a critical condition.

"When we got to him he was a couple of minutes away [from dying]," Mr France said. Anaphylaxis is described as your body going into shock. If Jared had not received treatment, Mr Turner said, he would have gone into respiratory arrest.

"If his father had made that call to drive the extra distance to the hospital the outcome wouldn't have been the same."

Jared was later discharged from hospital with the advice to steer clear of bees and given an EpiPen (device carried by people with severe allergies) in case he gets stung again.

"The doctors couldn't answer why I've never been allergic before," he said from his Mangakakahi home.

"I've been stung heaps of times, but now I've been told to keep well away from bees."

Allergy New Zealand advisor Penny Jorgensen said it was unknown how many people were allergic to bee and wasp stings.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:41 pm