tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+17
Mercuriel
Lionhawk
devakas
Linda
malletzky
tacodog
mudra
giovonni
lawlessline
Beren
orthodoxymoron
Brook
SiriArc
TRANCOSO
Suriel
Carol
Studeo
21 posters

Are we living in a designer universe?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we living in a designer universe?

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Ahhh, well the how is also a multi-dimensional response as well.

1. You do bring good karma from accumulated past life spiritual practices into this life so you can get a jump start from there.

2. You also accumulate good spiritual karma from this life.

3. Fast track is particpating in spiritual practices (yoga and meditation) as these do help open up the nerve pathways for spiritual energy to flow through.

4. Near death experiences also burn out energetic blocks and allows one to travel along new nerve pathways.

5. Keeping ones attention (physical activity, mental activity, emotional activity, spiritual activity) can trigger an opening.

6. Extreme trauma (mental, physical or emotional) can trigger an opening overloading the left brain where it goes into a cascading shut down and pushing one off the cliff into spiritual experience. (There is scientific evidence that I have read on this.

7. One can have the grace of a Master - through the Masters touch or intention clear the pathways.

8. Intention... also will do this and our DNA goes the way of thought. Remember when I posted that all one needed was a nexus, a point to go to as a focus to pop out into other dimensions?

I started off doing psychometry, holding an object and picking up impressions. Next was reading people's energy signatures (focus on name or photo or object belonging to someone) and I could go into the past or future picking up images about that individual. Next, someone was in a coma... and I was asked to psychically check him out. I used his name as a focus and entered into an altered state of consciousness and ended up in another dimension when tracking him down as his spirit crossed over but his body was not yet deseased.

Someone can use a candle flame as a means to develop the ability to concentrate.. focus intention. It takes practice and do some type of repetition (usually the name of a spiritual master) or word that embodies a particular quality one wants to integrate into beingness. Mine was karuna (sanskirt for compassion). Spiritual practice helps establish the pathways for the jump.

I also used to practice out-of-body techniques which worked and there are some excellent easy Scientology practices that work. The most important aspect of all of this is that one must first accept this reality is real. Doubt blocks the pathway unless snapped into by accident. Ego also tends to block the pathway.

There are other ways related to the how but these few are off the top of my head.

I do think that time prior to drifting off to sleep and before fully awakening are times that we are free of ego and can also do the jump if we have preprogrammed ourselves with intention. Just a really simplistic example of preprogramming is if I have to get up at a particular time I just tell myself when and I wake up. Never need an alarm clock because the unconscious mind knows everything, even when to wake up.

So one can preprogram both conscious and unconscious mind simultaneously as to where they want to go. This can also be done while fully conscious as I've done some interplantary jumps this way but with the energy of someone else as the energy boost really helps for this particular experiment I was exploring.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are we living in a designer universe?

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Suriel, you are far further along then I on this. What activation code words do you use?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:31 pm

Suriel wrote:I have a great deal of experience in OBE. My personal code word helps me go into flight. There are Universal code words that can be said telepathically to get you traveling to other galaxies and beyond. Telepathy is key. Although you may think you are talking to yourself, you are not. Activation comes from letting go and telling the program what to do.

Me too Suriel. but there is not key word. It's simply spontaneous. As simple as closing my eyes, and I off. Telepathy? I really have not thought of that. I think what I'm doing is using intent, plane and simple. However I can feel when someone is scanning me, that is if they can get past my shields. So would that be considered telepathic? I might suppose I have had brief moments of telepathy. But more to the point is the energy that is around me. It turns up radio volume. Stops watch batterys and creates a bit of an electrical storm at times around me. So I have to ground often. And when I travel, well lets just say it's a bit of a ride. And to bring a little laughter to it, I have to make sure I know where I'm going. As I got lost one time, looked around and had to double back. That was a while back. I'm a bit more reserved on my travels now. bounce

So would you say these wormholes within our DNA is the key to travel? I understand the use of code words. But do the code words activate the wormholes? Or are they simply "black holes", and have nothing to do with travel. If that's the case, then what are the black holes for? Possibly a connection to "all that is". Too many questions, I know..... Rolling Eyes
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Brook, when doing some research for my book I ran across info where certain sensitive info is stored and can sense if a RVer is checking it out and block it. I've no doubt you can feel if you are being scanned as I can too. There is an actual physical sensation associated with it and yes, as we are telepathic and our own Tesla coils we do send and receive all the time. I always thought of it as fine tuning a radio transmission. For me entering into an altered state is as easy as turning a light switch on and off. I just shift attention, intention and enter into a stream of consciousness that takes me where I want to go or gets me the info I'm seeking. Mainly the info I'm seeking these days as someone asks a questions, I unplug ego, and enter into that frequency I experienced when in the moment of singularity years ago.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:49 pm

Carol wrote:Brook, when doing some research for my book I ran across info where certain sensitive info is stored and can sense if a RVer is checking it out and block it. I've no doubt you can feel if you are being scanned as I can too. There is an actual physical sensation associated with it and yes, as we are telepathic and our own Tesla coils we do send and receive all the time. I always thought of it as fine tuning a radio transmission. For me entering into an altered state is as easy as turning a light switch on and off. I just shift attention, intention and enter into a stream of consciousness that takes me where I want to go or gets me the info I'm seeking. Mainly the info I'm seeking these days as someone asks a questions, I unplug ego, and enter into that frequency I experienced when in the moment of singularity years ago.

Yep, intent is the key. personally I have this traveling thing down to an art. And the use of energy is also a key. But the thing that absolutely boggles my mind is when you smell flowers from a far away place. And when I got hurt due to a rift in an area close to a collapsed dimension. and bring it back into the physical. This is what I need to find out. How is that possible? And what are the mechanics that creates that? The only thing I've gotten from anybody, as far as an explanation is cellular memory.
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:52 pm

Spontaneous intention is one way to go about it. But I go through a whole process with my etheric energy before releasing into the etherverse. It is a process of shifting. I use code words to navigate. There is a particular planet I visit in a sister galaxy. I have family there.

The code word that I use is "Have". It took me quite sometime to figure that out. In my first attempts of OBE I usually sank into the lower realms. There is much weight upon this realm with the screaming souls in the outer atmosphere. The void is not a fun place to hang out. I try to use code words to immediately enter the tunnel. Floating about the nasties,there are many lost souls drifting around. Part of my journey here is to help those cross over. But that is only if they desire to do so. It is all about desire.

Letting go is the first step. Then taking control of your soul is the next. Experiment with words. Until you find the word that works for you.
    Yes, it is true you can simply float out of your body without code words. However, to navigate these words have helped me.

It has been several years since my last OBE. After visiting the Heaven realms I found myself not wanting to return. I decided not to take that chance any more while I am here so I can be with my family. I still have much unfinished business here.

I am sure different people use different methods. But I like telepathic code word activation.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Now this actually reminds me. While visiting my home planet, the one where I smell the flowers, I do see a shield of sorts before going there. It's like a family crest or something. And when I see it, I know that is where I'm being called.
    And when I go there, I'm usually being worked on...upgraded somehow.
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:10 pm

I have had some amazing experiences telepathically communicating with beings out there. I even do that here but the process works differently. In the physical realm I lay in the bed and open my mouth. (to some of you, you may find this bizarre) and the etheric energy builds. It is like static cotton candy. When the spirits know you are willing to communicate they enter my mouth and access a part of my brain that allow me to talk to them. It feels like an invisible ball bloated in my skull. We then begin to communicate.

I did this to a lost boy spirit in my apartment 5 years ago. After I began this process many spirits began to come and visit me on a regular basis. I even have a Tiger that sleeps on my bed. I do not do this as often now due to being tired of taking care my kids all day and everyday. However, the process is similar in the astral realm. Except there is no need to use the brain as a tool to communicate once you are outside of your body.

There is so much going on out there. Earth is only one part of many places with life. Earthlike planets roam the Universe by the millions.
    There is one very powerful visitation I had that changed my life forever to this day.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:19 pm

That tiger is cool....Lionhawk has a cougar with him at all times. His name is Pinnacus. Along with a hawk named Delphi. I personally am surrounded by lions. They are somewhat watching over me. And very comforting to be around.

It's interesting sharing these things. Have you had what I have been describing as transfers of smells and physical 3D attributes brought back form these realms?
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:31 pm

I was once very sick. I laid in the bed for about a week. I floated out of my body and was lying upside down on the ceiling. I began to partly move through the wall. A doorway opened into the ceiling and it was a scene of me in the library of the Akashic records with my daughter who was not born yet. She was a grown woman. But what was interesting is that we were wearing 1800s style clothing. After this experience I suddenly rushed into the golden light heaven realms. I felt an unbelievable amount of love. It was pure loving energy. I then awoke in my physical body. I walked into the other room and the etheric angel loving energy was still there. Everything I touched was fuzzy. This cotton candy etheric angel love energy lasted with me for a good hour or two. I was completely healed.

Sights and smells do sometimes come back with me but disappear quickly.

I did however have an experience where I awoke from the OBE and walked over to my dresser. I looked into the mirror and saw my true identity. What I saw was unbelievable. My body is covered in some kind of alien heiroglyphic language. It glowed a bright green color. My nails were sharp. I had no idea what I was looking at. But it seems that I am something completely different than what I am here on this planet. Spooky yes. But it is a true experience. I looked at my hands and they were covered with symbols.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Thanks for sharing that. Interesting this symbols on your body, and hands especially. It seem we share a similar experience there. I get symbols on my hands...but they stay in the physical realm. And I have over 280 or so pictures of them. They last for about a day, then disappear. However, I have never seen myself as anything but human form. Different yes...not quite like me now...but similar in may ways. Now my real mother is quite different...not quite human, but beautiful all the same.

The lines I'm told are nano bots that I bring back into the physical. So what does that tell you? This is why I'm so curious about the wormhole or black hole theory within our DNA.
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:28 pm

It seems Brook that you and me are on the same journey on rediscovering these things. I may have certain theories but have not really discovered anything about nanobots. It would make since that if everything is energy and DNA is a blueprint of manifestation then you would leave an imprint of your energy throughout.

There is something much deeper here. If we are transcending from one dimension to another then there must be a formula used to allow this travel. Also, many are unaware that this is happening. When awakening back onto Earth our minds are wiped clean of the experience. Then we just dismiss them as dreams.
    Although in reality they are a very real reality that affects who you become in the physical.

Nanobot technology could be used to create new matter, cure diseases, and totally rewrite our code. There may be civilizations that have mastered this on other planets. Earth will also re-discover (master) this technology in the 23rd or 24th century.

There is also a way through ascended beings to manipulate etheric energy and create physical matter through thought. This will be more relevant once we find ourselves in the higher dimensional frequencies.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Suriel wrote:It seems Brook that you and me are on the same journey on rediscovering these things. I may have certain theories but have not really discovered anything about nanobots. It would make since that if everything is energy and DNA is a blueprint of manifestation then you would leave an imprint of your energy throughout.

There is something much deeper here. If we are transcending from one dimension to another then there must be a formula used to allow this travel. Also, many are unaware that this is happening. When awakening back onto Earth our minds are wiped clean of the experience. Then we just dismiss them as dreams.
    Although in reality they are a very real reality that affects who you become in the physical.

Nanobot technology could be used to create new matter, cure diseases, and totally rewrite our code. There may be civilizations that have mastered this on other planets. Earth will also re-discover (master) this technology in the 23rd or 24th century.

There is also a way through ascended beings to manipulate etheric energy and create physical matter through thought. This will be more relevant once we find ourselves in the higher dimensional frequencies.

It certainly does seem we are on the same journey. I thought that last year when we conversed a few times, but was not too sure how to talk about it until just recently.
    this nano technology is most likely what they are installing when I'm on these trips to this other world. , my home of origin. I have made several trips there to a facility where they work on me. Kind of like a Dr's office, but more like a lab environment. but not the usual type of building. Architecture that is literally out of this world.

That being said, I also experienced getting much younger. I can run circles around most that are 20 years younger. And I'm not one to go out and exercise for the most part. I'm not an athlete, and most of the time that that was happening, I was sitting in an office, showing the people at work the lines on my hands. Even my doctor here could not explain it...."I've never seen anything like that in a liner fashion....." My doctors words. And he started getting worried about me and had me checked out to be sure I was okay. Turns out I'm absolutely fine for a woman my age. I'm 57, and sure do not look my age.

I'm also getting regular "visits"...from family. And constant updates on situations that are present. So yes, I would say we are on the same path. And nothing enters this house unless it comes from a divine source. So that being said....I feel good about it. I also have a "mission" that I am aware of, and it is of a divine nature, and will only be for the uplifting of humanity. As many light workers out there are now on "mission". But I still have more questions that have not gotten answered yet. And it fascinates me this new found world I am learning about. We are so blessed to be here, and I cherish and love everyone here. I just want for everyone to get to this point and share these things. And they can when they go inside and get in touch with that divine spark they carry, instead of looking outside for the answers that are recorded in their very DNA, just waiting to be discovered.
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Very well said Brook. I too feel I am on this same mission. It always looms over me pushing me forward into each day. No matter how hard I try to push it away. The inner mission is embedded in the code. I had an OBE experience a while back that I visited a Creator. The man was an Einstein looking character. He told me that he created this whole Universe. He had me lying in a water tank of some sort. The water somehow was being used to transmit energy. He told me that everything was going to be okay. He said that he loved me. In other words I woke up lying in this water tank inside of a white table structure. The room was surrounded by white. There was a narrow hallway behind him that led into another room.

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 pm

For Brook and Suriel ,

Quiet are the ways of Lord ,
    for he builds in great splendor!
    You can`t hear and you can`t see...

Indeed those are ways of glory,
    the spark is blazing hearts of you and me,
    so we can feel and hear and see.

And blue we feel living down here,
    running far and coming nowhere.
    Fighting that mighty sea...

That great sea of power,
    which brought us lower
    than we are ,
    than we really are...

O my, O my!

Can I say a word to you
    and my friends and their friends too?

For I shed the unseen tear
    for brothers and sisters living far and near...

And yet only stillness I hear...

For quiet are the ways of Lord
    for he works in great splendor!
    May we listen ,
    may we hear...
    What is coming very near.
    To all hearts that are beating right!

May we see!
    Love and glory!

For quiet were the ways of Lord,
    for now we hear his voice in splendor!.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Nanobot technology could be used to create new matter, cure diseases,and totally rewrite our code. There may be civilizations that havemastered this on other planets. Earth will also re-discover (master)this technology in the 23rd or 24th century.

I will add, these beings I visit, are masters at this technology. A very diverse group as well. And very loving beings. They really care about humanity. Some very ancient races in one group.

And these upgrades I have been getting are the cause of the energy I give off that wreaks havoc here at home with our electrical appliances. But as long as I remember to ground on a regular basis, I gain control over it.
    That's their advise, and it works, when I remember....hahaha
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Suriel wrote:Very well said Brook. I too feel I am on this same mission. It always looms over me pushing me forward into each day. No matter how hard I try to push it away. The inner mission is embedded in the code. I had an OBE experience a while back that I visited a Creator. The man was an Einstein looking character. He told me that he created this whole Universe. He had me lying in a water tank of some sort. The water somehow was being used to transmit energy. He told me that everything was going to be okay. He said that he loved me. In other words I woke up lying in this water tank inside of a white table structure. The room was surrounded by white. There was a narrow hallway behind him that led into another room.

Now that's really freaky! I know that water tank, and that setting. And I did see a man there, working with children. He stopped and told me he was teaching the children, who were in an adjacent room that I wandered into by accident. Not sure if it was the same man...but that sounds very familiar Shocked
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Thanks Beren for sharing that poem. Blessings to you.

Thank you Brook for sharing your experiences from your home world. The technology is very amazing indeed. I myself have lived thousands of lives here on Earth and beyond. Much of my memories still come from worlds that are very much in duality. I have painful memories and very good memories. Memories of Royalty. Memories of space travel. It seems that you have progressed your OBE experiences into connecting with your origin. I myself do not recall or know where I am from.

The Holy Spirit is strong in me. I use that as my guide for now. My karma bound to Mother Earth has me here gazing into the Abyss. As our Human race hangs in the balance, temperance is the tool I use to manifest balance in the equation.

Yes, the white laboratory is also very familiar to me as well. The Man had grayish white hair and a beard. He was very kind.
    He seemed to know me very well.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm

Suriel wrote:Thanks Beren for sharing that poem. Blessings to you.

Thank you Brook for sharing your experiences from your home world. The technology is very amazing indeed. I myself have lived thousands of lives here on Earth and beyond. Much of my memories still come from worlds that are very much in duality. I have painful memories and very good memories. Memories of Royalty. Memories of space travel. It seems that you have progressed your OBE experiences into connecting with your origin. I myself do not recall or know where I am from.

The Holy Spirit is strong in me. I use that as my guide for now. My karma bound to Mother Earth has me here gazing into the Abyss. As our Human race hangs in the balance, temperance is the tool I use to manifest balance in the equation.

Yes, the white laboratory is also very familiar to me as well. The Man had grayish white hair and a beard. He was very kind.
    He seemed to know me very well.

I can feel the holy spirit in you Suriel....that is why I felt good about sharing this with you as well.
    And thank you as well Beren..you always bring a smile to my face Wink
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:22 pm

Suriel,

I feel that we are experiencing a sort of gathering if you will.
    Many are here for something that will happen soon.
    Each one of us is in a process of re discovering our tools,weapons,powers for bringing everlasting glory to I AM.
    Thus we will experience being on the throne with I AM as well as Christ was and is on the throne with I AM.

Time has come.

Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Yes, Brook I always enjoy our conversations. Feel free to tell me anything. You can also PM me on more deeper issues if you like.
    I would also like to thank the readers. Your positive energy can be felt beyond. I feel your energy as you read our words.
    We are connecting. We are rediscovering ourselves and how we relate to one another. This is important now.
    Because we are getting ready to go to the next level. With our energy combined we can help manifest a better world.
    There is much suffering now that must be appeased and released. It is YOU that will help us recover to what is to come.
    You are our future leaders and teachers. No matter how hard it may seem in the physical world, your spirit will be your guide.
    Blessings to you all.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:45 pm

Hats off to you people. A lovely thread. Feels like th wood burner is roasting gentle in the corner of the room.

I have just read through the and there are alot of things that ring true to me aswell.

I had a NDE nearly 20 yrs ago and since then have developed many different aspects of my life. I will try and convey my experiences according to the flow of the thread.

Blackholes. I think Black holes as the generating force that gives the individual frequencies to each indivual person, the solar systems and the galaxcies. I am not convinced that they go anywhere. They give the constant.???

Blackholes in DNA. I do, like many others here there and everywhere, Healing. It is now my main stream line of work. People in previous lives can have experiences that can effect parts of their DNA. This can add to genetic illnesses or health problems. I help people connect to themselves and then back through their family tree to find the source of this dulled DNA. Then the healing part can have a greater effect. But as like the blackholes of the solar systems, it gives you your constant. When doing this type of help, the person has to understand that things do change a bit when the healing has taken place. This helps the person to increase their constant.

Another aspect is the spirits side of the healing. When working with someone, more often than not, spirits come through. Some are lost in the interdimensional realh. Which I think Sirius was talking about the lower vibrations. Inbetween dimensions, then frequency has no constant. Therefore, you can travel as fast or as slow as you wish. In the begining it is like going to a new country. We are so caught up in seeing everything, that we slow our vibration down to get all that is there. When you start connecting with the spirits that dwell there, well, that can be very disheartening. As I do the healing I help the spirits that didn't have enough stored vibration to take them from one dimension and another, so they get traped there. When this happens and I see the same person again a few months later, the spirit comes back, but has changed its vibration. Infact, and this comes round to the hall of records thing. I am now talking to the memory of that person in its hieghest state. That person has already found a new dimension here or elsewhere and it is just the book from their DNA that I am interacting with. A bit like when Harry Porter connects to his parents through their fotos. The parents move and all.
    The spirits come through the person seated infront of me and I can helpp each on their way. But you often come to one that doesn't want to leave. It turns out to be a past life of a higher state or lower, depending on the constant. You can then see the spirit guides, who I think is you. I mean you as in the person who comes to me for the healing. You have a six sided dimension to your soul. Indivually you are a spirit but collectively you are a soul. The soul can change the front man for each incarnation, like a dial.

As for getting from one dimension to another. I have never used a word t guide me. Should give it a go, maybe We could map the Multi dimensional world. But what I do is use what I term as Geomagnetic Energy lines. Somepeople can get some of them confused with Leylines, but these are the vibration state of the planet that we reside. So I get up to speed using the lines and then can use the dimensional pathways that the earth naturally has. This is not the thread to go into where they lead, but the old paths to any power dominating civilisations are closing down. This is why mechanical ones are needed to creat false paths that lead only backwards.

NASA has stated that there are lines of magnetic fields that rundirectly with earth and connect straight into the hard drive of the earths motor. This should mean that when there is sunspot or filaments, the earth gets a hit straight away. These are the pathways to exploration. Its just that if you use these lines forward and backward is now an option.

Sirius, When you saw your daughter, oh yeah, is she born yet? When you saw her and you, you said that you had 18th century clothing. Could this not just be part of your longer book. A chapter if you like. Each life is just a chapter, the book goes in the hall of records and therefore we have a complete understanding of who humans are.

Just some thoughts and now I am vaguely up to speed with stick another log on the fire a grab a cup.

A lovely thread, the mists of old.

t
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Suriel wrote:Yes, Brook I always enjoy our conversations. Feel free to tell me anything. You can also PM me on more deeper issues if you like.
    I would also like to thank the readers. Your positive energy can be felt beyond. I feel your energy as you read our words.
    We are connecting. We are rediscovering ourselves and how we relate to one another. This is important now.
    Because we are getting ready to go to the next level. With our energy combined we can help manifest a better world.
    There is much suffering now that must be appeased and released. It is YOU that will help us recover to what is to come.
    You are our future leaders and teachers. No matter how hard it may seem in the physical world, your spirit will be your guide.
    Blessings to you all.

Well said Suriel! and you can expect a PM very soon Are we living in a designer universe? - Page 2 83084
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Suriel wrote:Thanks Beren for sharing that poem. Blessings to you.

Suriel, Sorry I spelt your name wrong in my last post, BEren that was true lovely to read.

There is a sure going through a door way feel to this thread. Mudra would be interested in this. I feel the same way. Tied to this Earth, not out of regret at all, But looking into the abyss, or rather the dark rift, and see the choices of the human race. I am sure I was here at the beginging, when man stepped into the equation. So I feel like its part of my baby, or porject, although feels cold, a project. But I am not saying I am the only one to be dealing with this and the baby was birthed by many souls.

If you look across the Abyss, or along the abyss. Can you not see bridges of light that spans the abyss, or rift?

We all seem to have the same constant here.
    Suriel
    Suriel

Post  Suriel Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Hello Lawlessline. It is good connecting with you. The vision I had of my daughter was before she was born. I had that vision around 2004. My daughter was born in 2007. The vision may have been us gathering what was to come before incarnating again on Earth. It may have been a reminder from the Angels to show me that vision to help me understand that I must move forward. There are always so many unknown things that occur in our future that are of the greatest importance. We often forget that sometimes when we are so caught up in our present experience. Especially when dealing with depression, hard times, and finding the inspiration to carry on our lives.

The Human Experience here is very important to me. Some people have called me a Humanist. I do love the people here. It saddens me greatly to see the direction of the Human race. There are lines of light that do balance it out. There is hope. But the hope may come from the after effect of the over all experience playing out. Maybe that will be the spark that primes the Human race to progress in their evolution. Either way, Universal laws that are broken have dire consequences. We do what we can to help each other move forward. With death comes rebirth. Yet the amount of lost souls collecting on the rim of our planet here is staggering. The screams echo beyond time. This is why I am playing close attention to the ascension. A mass of souls could be saved by this change in our galaxy. Prime Source Creator may be coming soon. There is a process of how galaxies breathe out and breathe in. Eventually salvation will come for all. Hopefully sooner than later.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 am