tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Friends & Foes

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Friends & Foes Empty Friends & Foes

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:53 am

Go to 'PROFILE'
    Click 'FRIENDS & FOES'
    Hugs Flowers
    Fighters
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Friends & Foes Empty Re: Friends & Foes

Post  Carol Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:11 am

Well I just had a pleasant surprise. I had gone over to our old server to check out my angle thread and discovered even after we've moved people continue to register there. There are currently 1327 member's registered. How about that? Floyd left a little message for them that we have moved to here. I hope they find their way.

Old link is at: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net/?mforum=mistsofavalon&

In fact DeavyCela, Ymenogv and Priobactior are there now. What a delightful surprise.

Many in just the past two months. I think it's time for Floyd to send another message to the newcomers.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 am

Carol wrote:Well I just had a pleasant surprise. I had gone over to our old server to check out my angle thread and discovered even after we've moved people continue to register there. There are currently 1327 member's registered. How about that? Floyd left a little message for them that we have moved to here. I hope they find their way.

Old link is at: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.net/?mforum=mistsofavalon&

In fact DeavyCela, Ymenogv and Priobactior are there now. What a delightful surprise.

Many in just the past two months. I think it's time for Floyd to send another message to the newcomers.

Done.
    May i go for my saturday afternoon pint now please Carol
    Toast
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Carol wrote:Well I just had a pleasant surprise. I had gone over to our old server to check out my angle thread and discovered even after we've moved people continue to register there. There are currently 1327 member's registered. How about that?
    Just a thought that crossed my mind; 'Do they have names, Carol, these 1327 members?'
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:53 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:Well I just had a pleasant surprise. I had gone over to our old server to check out my angle thread and discovered even after we've moved people continue to register there. There are currently 1327 member's registered. How about that?
    Just a thought that crossed my mind; 'Do they have names, Carol, these 1327 members?'

I was thinking the same.

Could be spam heaven over there.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:56 pm

The spammers over there have a hard on the size of Florida..however..for every 20 spammers..there is one avalonian soul. and that makes it all worth while does it not.
    I should bun the lot of them.
    Reunite
    Reunite

Post  Reunite Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Friends & Foes Rednec10

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:03 am