tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

TO THE MILITARY THE WORM HAS TURNED

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TO THE MILITARY THE WORM HAS TURNED Empty TO THE MILITARY THE WORM HAS TURNED

Post  Carol Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=y40pY2qT_i4
    TO THE MILITARY THE WORM HAS TURNED
    This is 9 min worth the time to watch it.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

TO THE MILITARY THE WORM HAS TURNED Empty Re: TO THE MILITARY THE WORM HAS TURNED

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:40 pm

I liked most of what this man had to say. Don't a lot of the most important things have to do with the Military -- and Who Controls the Military?? I continue to like the idea of the Military being a Special-Case of Law-Enforcement wherein the Ethical and Rational Rule of Law is First and Foremost -- rather than the Military being the BlTCH of International (and Intergalactic??) Organized-Crime (or something like that). But what if we really live in a Lawless and Violent Universe?? Everything Depends Upon What Sort of Universe We REALLY Live In. Earth-Governance -- Solar-System Governance -- Galactic-Governance -- and Universe-Governance are Interrelated. However High and Mighty We Think We Are -- We Are NOT An Invincible-Island of Morally-Ambiguous Personal Peace and Affluence.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TO THE MILITARY THE WORM HAS TURNED Empty Re: TO THE MILITARY THE WORM HAS TURNED

Post  Carol Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Sometimes I think people are just lost or lost their way Oxy. If one is to stand up and defend the Constitution of the US one also needs to know what it says.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:51 pm

Thank-you Carol. Throughout the 90's I listened to conservative talk-radio each and every day (including Rush Limbaugh) but I can't recall The Federalist Papers and U.S. Constitution being discussed in any detail. There was a lot of Clinton and Liberal Bashing -- and a lot of Sarcastic Songs -- but not a lot of scholarly and balanced content. I even campaigned for Pat Buchanan!! "Go Pat!! Go!!" I talked recently with someone with extensive experience in Liberal-Radio -- and they told me they were encouraged to be controversial and provocative!! Sadly, even though I have devoted a lot of internet-time to promoting an Idealistic Study of The Federalist Papers and U.S. Constitution -- I haven't done very well myself. I've tried to be somewhat eclectic and open-minded -- which has made it difficult to be single-minded and dogmatic. Plus, I've gotten sidetracked with all of the alien and conspiracy theories -- along with some really heretical theological conceptualizations!! I've honestly been somewhat of a tormented person throughout my life -- but my internet-adventure has been truly-devastating. Having my local-community alerted to my madness hasn't helped either. Seriously -- I wonder what understandings might emerge if one read The Federalist Papers and U.S. Constitution straight-through -- over and over -- once a week -- 52 times a year -- year after year??!! What if someone made The Federalist Papers and U.S. Constitution their Bible??!! What if there were a church which focused exclusively upon The Federalist Papers and U.S. Constitution -- along with Sacred Classical Music??!! I used to listen to Alex Jones -- but there wasn't a lot of detailed discussion of The Federalist Papers and U.S. Constitution. I've tried to use Religious and Political Science-Fiction as a questing-methodology to determine (in general-terms) what's really going-on in this particular solar system -- but this activity has horribly disoriented and disillusioned me. I suspected a lot of crazy-things in my adolescence -- which have proven to be true. Unfortunately, it would take a lot more than All the King's Horses -- All the King's Men -- and Ben Carson -- to put this Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:03 pm