tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Heart - random thoughts

Anchor
    Anchor

Heart - random thoughts Empty Heart - random thoughts

Post  Anchor Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 am

Today I read an essay by James (wingmakers). In it he makes the
    distinction between the sentimental heart and the heart that is the
    focus within us that is our link to the ONE.

The heart possesses an uncommon intelligence, resilience, and ability to flow and adapt. I'm not talking about the sentimental heart; the heart that is spoken of in our culture as being sensitive, sentimental, sympathetic, caring and needful. The heat of empowerment is the point of consciousness within the individual where the vibration of equality is lit by the Creator - it is the original awareness. It is the place where the interface between individuality and Oneness occurrs.

This triggered some interesting brain synchro's. I want to try to capture them here - this is an experiment of sorts to see what happens with it.

Heart

He art

Mind = more male male way of relating
    Heart = more female way of relating

Thou art heart?

He art in the heart?

There is art in heart.

I understand that we are in a culture of male dominated controls. Thus, the emergence of the female energy is imperative to bring a chance of rebalance. This can be done within and without. Individually or as a group.

She already art in the heart

He needs to be the art in the heart.

When people say follow the heart they obviously mean follow the inner light at that focus that is the heart.

The point within me that is the point within you - is the heart.

If the heart is our connection with the universal unconditional love, then it is very important.
    mudra
    mudra

Heart - random thoughts Empty Re: Heart - random thoughts

Post  mudra Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:53 am

Thank you for your post John.

In sanskrit the word heart translates to Hridaya :

hrid stands for center
    ayam stands for this

Most people think of the heart as being on the left side. When Mercedes De Acosta met with the Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi at his ashram the Maharshi placed his right hand in the form of a fist on her right breast and said:

"Here lies the Heart, the Dynamic, Spiritual Heart. It is called Hridaya and is located on the right side of the chest and is clearly visible to the inner eye of an adept on the Spiritual Path. Through meditation you can learn to find the Self in the cave of this Heart."

Here is an explanation of the term Hridaya and it's significance:

"Just as there is a cosmic center from which the whole universe arises and has its being and functions with the power or the directing energy emanating therefrom, so also is there a center within the frame of the physical body wherein we have our being. This center in the human body is in no way different from the cosmic center. It is this center in us that is called the Hridaya, the seat of Pure Consciousness, realized as Existence, Knowledge and Bliss. This is really what we call the seat of God in us.

"It is this Hridaya that is said to be different from the physical heart, regulating the blood circulation. The Hridaya has its being on the right side and is not commonly known or felt. The primary thought in us arising as 'I,' when traced to its source, ends somewhere in us and this place, where all thoughts die, where the ego has vanished, is the Hridaya. From this center is felt and enjoyed the Pure Consciousness.

"Hridaya described as 'the literal, actual, physical seat of the intuition of the Self' has the meaning explained above. Perhaps the words 'physical seat' may create some confusion. What it really means is that there is a center of Pure Consciousness in the physical body. It is related to the physical, but is not itself physical.

"When we steady our breath we feel the steadying of our thoughts. Then the thoughts turn inward and melt away at a point. Watching this point, where the thoughts vanish, will also help us to merge ourselves in the Hridaya."

Heart is our essence
    In Oneness we interHeart .

Love Always
    mudra
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:02 am

Namaste

The interpretation, of many for this simple word, is thus: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love, light, peace and joy. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, We Are One. [Ram Dass, and also http://yogahealsus.com/about3.html]

That place is a focus, it is a singular point measuring zero in measurable dimensions, yet it exists as a focus of the entire multi-dimensional multi-verse of creation. Physically, the matrix structure of our bodies at all its levels, has its anchor there. This place is in the very depth of our heart, and it is this place that one follows if one is observing the generic advice "follow your heart". It is from here that the last root of our individual selves is one the creator and all others. It is from there that infinite love energy can stream forth. The archetypal love-heart.

That place is the same for all of us, because at that focus we are one. There is only one place like that in all of creation, yet we, our manifest sovereign individual selves, each see it from our own perspective, our own awareness, but it is the same. Through the abstractions of the multi-dimensional aspects of our density of expression we are connected there. When we see this connection in others, we are one.

Our bodies have a peculiar structure. The heart seems, just from its position, to occupy a central and important position. Not only does it surrounding the energy focus of our being, it is afforded excellent protection by the design of our bodies, it is placed deep within and not - like our brains, situated in the sensor-pod which is the head! It is the hardest working organ of the body. It is intimately connected with the lungs, and is plumbed in a separate circuit to the brain.

Where am I? In the brain? As it is coordinating and processing sensory input, causing unseen resonance with higher mind functions, having ideas, creating thought, can I determine that "I" am in the brain? The brain certainly seems to be first in line for the job of being me. However, it is becoming fairly obvious that this is probably incorrect. I am in the heart. I am in the heart as you are.

I see you!

John..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:28 pm

"At the Heart of creation " ... seems to indicate that the Heart is Source.
    It takes thinkingness to move back and forth from Source.
    It takes Love to be Source.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:42 pm

A moment of Love is a moment of Truth

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:01 am

I feel somewhat sad. I first read Wingmakers and was excited... then later thought it was psy-ops to later learn it is authentic and from ETs. Wingmakers always was what it was yet I'm the one who did the dance shifting from one perspective to another.

I'm glad you brought this to the forum John and to our attention. I love you Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:20 am

This thread obviously was a sleeper :)

OP was Sept 1st Wink

Seed watered by Mudra, then it took time to germinate.. LOL
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 am

Anchor wrote:This thread obviously was a sleeper :)

OP was Sept 1st Wink

Seed watered by Mudra, then it took time to germinate.. LOL

You planted the seed John , I watered it Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:59 am

Indeed, mudra is the watering can going about providing nurturing to everyone here on a regular basis and if it wasn't for her holding it all together, Mists would have dried up before the garden had a chance to talke hold.flower flower flower flower flower

John, with respect to the sacred place in the heart, when listening to 2012 Prophecy – The Maya of Eternal Time by Drunvalo Melchizedek what stuck me was how when the 30 hours of darkness decends those who survive will remain free of fear because they know how to dwell within the sacred space of the heart. All roads lead back to the heart because that is the sacred space with is where "god consciousness" exists is the orgin of our physical beginning in gestation.

I recall a few times in my life where I was dead... in by body, yet the one place I still experienced consciousness was in the heart. All else was gone. Imagine looking through a telescope and watching things grow smaller and smaller... yet who is the one looking through the telescope? Our inner observor is just that, pure conscious awareness born of love.

http://www.suite101.com/content/2012-prophecy-the-maya-of-eternal-time-a185156#ixzz14E89mjFc

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Now that is beautifull ...

A mind of light is a mind that has fallen to its knees before the Heart and is open to Silence breathing through it.

Ellen Davis

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:59 pm