tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Winter is HERE: Britain braces for SNOW this weekend as sub-zero temperatures hit

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Winter is HERE: Britain braces for SNOW this weekend as sub-zero temperatures hit Empty Winter is HERE: Britain braces for SNOW this weekend as sub-zero temperatures hit

Post  Carol Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:56 pm

Winter is HERE: Britain braces for SNOW this weekend as sub-zero temperatures hit

Freak hailstorms left Birmingham under a carpet of white this week as forecasters warn autumn is about to turn nasty.

Plunging thermometers will push the mercury close to -5C (23F) overnight on Saturday with the risk of frosts on Sunday morning.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/602694/Britain-braces-snow-winter-weekend

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Winter is HERE: Britain braces for SNOW this weekend as sub-zero temperatures hit Empty Re: Winter is HERE: Britain braces for SNOW this weekend as sub-zero temperatures hit

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:17 pm

Carol wrote:[b]
    Plunging thermometers will push the mercury close to -5C (23F) overnight on Saturday with the risk of frosts on Sunday morning.

Well, I'm prepared for all kind of surprises I guess, even unusual weather patterns. Locally, the weather in the UK can vary hugely it seems,
    for this Sunday Sept. 5th 2015, we had a gorguous Summer day with extreme brightness and a clear blue sky. For the first time since I'm living
    in Avalon area UK I've put a blanket on the grass in front of my terrace and enjoyed a lazy reading/picnic day with an afternoon nap in a very
    warm sun. Though I could feel the freshness in a bit of wind, now and than, announcing autumn. But frost? No, not here.

When I went to the meadow with geese on the edge of the village, I heard the workmen on the scaffolding of the village shop shout to each
    other that this week the weather is supposed to be fine. The night sky shows many stars, it's 22.17 pm here Cheerful
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Winter is HERE: Britain braces for SNOW this weekend as sub-zero temperatures hit Empty Re: Winter is HERE: Britain braces for SNOW this weekend as sub-zero temperatures hit

Post  Carol Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:36 pm

Sounds lovely.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:31 am