tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
shiloh
Jenetta
enemyofNWO
Carol
B.B.Baghor
mudra
burgundia
11 posters

Refugees are coming....

burgundia
    burgundia

Refugees are coming.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Refugees are coming....

Post  burgundia Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:42 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 18, 2015 10:18 am

Media manipulation...

Refugees are coming.... - Page 4 11220464_1476717815990538_1622745462000551781_n
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:50 pm

Interview with Zaid: Brussels refugee camp

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LDgLtqGG8zg&feature=youtu.be

Love Always
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:19 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:45 am

The Syrian Exile by artist Moustafa Jacoub

Refugees are coming.... - Page 4 12002133_903380006363789_4779301786211356059_n

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:49 am

mudra wrote:The Syrian Exile by artist Moustafa Jacoub

Refugees are coming.... - Page 4 12002133_903380006363789_4779301786211356059_n

Love Always
    mudra

Awesome, mudra! The power of an image can be very strong. Looking at this image, it feels as if a large mirror is placed
    in front of me, showing me "Look, here's the evidence, look where your comfortable 21st century way of living leads to."
    And how that too results in scarcity and war, bringing human beings to the borders of European countries. Ignorance
    seems to be forcefully broken, there seems to be no choice anymore in turning a blind eye. As I perceive it, this has, or
    will have, an impact on the planetary consciousness grid, which in turn changes our point of view or awakens our heart.
    That's not a new thing, for that grid is created by you and me, us, all the time. The place where belief systems reside.

But now it seems that something is coming to a closure, a cleansing or unveiling. Some sort of disclosure.. of the heart?
    I don't know how some of you experience these days of September, I find an easy triggering of emotions and reactions,
    inside of myself, accompanied by an awareness and a strong sense of choice, how to move through that. I fully agree
    with you, mudra, that when shadow is present, its counterpart is present as or in the light. For how can shadow be
    present without it? How can light not shine on that which throws a shadow? In other words, how can the question
    not hold the answer within and how can the answer not be hidden in the question?

To me, there's meaning in what happens now, this huge amount of people in need of safety, moving over the planet to
    Europe and elsewhere. We can't put our conscience to sleep with "Oh, it's not my problem, that's all far from my home
    and country" I've chosen to give meaning to it, that is, practical support and spiritual support, bringing this firebrand to
    a place of forgiveness when survival issues are over.

I choose to give meaning to this "razor's edge" by building up courage and appreciating who I am in what I choose as
    truth for myself and live by it. I'm sure I'm joined by those for whom the same bell tolls. A true Diana knew of this Cheerful

Refugees are coming.... - Page 4 Advise10

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:50 am

More media manipulation. How many hands does the officer holding the boy have?

Refugees are coming.... - Page 4 1442704026592
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:57 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Hungary passes law allowing govt to use army in asylum seeker crisis

The Hungarian parliament has passed a law authorizing the government to deploy the military to help handle the asylum seeker crisis in the country, which includes powers to use non-lethal force.
    Trends
    EU refugee & migrant influx

According to the law, the army would be allowed to use rubber bullets, pyrotechnical devices, tear gas grenades or net guns, the parliament's website said.

The legislation passed with 151 votes in the 199-member parliament, with 12 against and 27 abstentions.

The ruling center right Fidesz party of Prime Minister Viktor Orban was supported in the vote by radical nationalist Jobbik party, which previously sought even tougher measures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWTUsGB3O18

Arrow http://www.rt.com/news/316096-hungary-army-refugee-crisis/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Thousands of migrants pour into Austria

Nearly 11,000 migrants walked into Austria on Sunday adding to the 10 and a half thousand who’d made the same journey the day before.

Aid agencies and the Red Cross were on hand to provide food, drink and medical help.

With so many people arriving the Austrian police have tried go guide the refugees away from the border town of Nickelsdorf on to trains and buses. Most appeared to be headed for Germany said a police officer.

Euronews’s reporter spoke to one man – a Syrian from Aleppo – who described his perilous sea journey to get to Europe.

“Smugglers manipulate us, leave us no choice and they expose our lives to danger. we were nearly sixty people in the boat and it was over flowing when water began to seep in,” he said.

Meanwhile the migrants are being shuttled from one country to the next .
    Faced with growing crowds on its territory after Hungary barricaded its border with Serbia against migrants heading north, Croatia has begun bring people to its border with Hungary, which has been shuttling them to reception centres near Austria.

European leaders who are bitterly divided will seek to find a credible response to the continent’s worst migration crisis since World War ll at an emergency summit this week.

read on: Arrow http://www.euronews.com/2015/09/21/thousands-of-migrants-pour-into-austria/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:20 pm

burgundia wrote:More media manipulation. How many hands does the officer holding the boy have?

Weird photo indeed burgundia Cow

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:38 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:45 pm

mudra wrote:
    burgundia wrote:More media manipulation. How many hands does the officer holding the boy have?

Love from me
    mudra

It's a weird photo on first glance, I agree. After a while I "read" this picture like this: the man on the left side of the policeman in the
    center, who holds this boy, has his right arm positioned under the armpit of his collegue, placing his right hand on that boy's neck. The other 2
    hands holding the boy are the hands of the man in the center of the photo.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:08 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:

It's a weird photo on first glance, I agree. After a while I "read" this picture like this: the man on the left side of the policeman in the
    center, who holds this boy, has his right arm positioned under the armpit of his collegue, placing his right hand on that boy's neck. The other 2

I saw that too BB . Still it doesn't make sense why 2 bullies would consider it necessary to literally join hands to immobilize a young boy.

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:31 pm

mudra wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:

I saw that too BB . Still it doesn't make sense why 2 bullies would consider it necessary to literally join hands to immobilize a young boy.

Love from me
    mudra

I see what you mean, mudra. Still, I think young boys of that age can be pretty fierce when in fury. I've known of a boy of that age,
    destroying the inside of an isolation room, where he was put in to calm down..... he was out of his mind almost, Mad 1 with fury and
    obviously very strong.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:18 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:

I see what you mean, mudra. Still, I think young boys of that age can be pretty fierce when in fury. I've known of a boy of that age,
    destroying the inside of an isolation room, where he was put in to calm down..... he was out of his mind almost,  Mad 1 with fury and
    obviously very strong.

BB just look at this boy's face . I can't see any sign of rebellion and fury there.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:20 am

B.B.Baghor wrote:
    mudra wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

To BB and mudra...it is photoshopped so you do not need to analyze anything here. and the boy's left hand is black.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:46 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:49 am

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Refugees are coming.... - Page 4 Empty Report: German Media Covering Up Rapes Committed by Muslim Migrants Top broadcaster refuses to air information on "darker skinned" rapist

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:06 am

This is an exmple od " democracy in the EU " . Bad news about the 5th columnist from the Middle East infiltrating the EU is banned because it makes the politicians look like IDIOTS for approving of this disaster called open door immigration .

http://www.infowars.com/report-german-media-covering-up-rapes-committed-by-muslim-migrants/

SNIP
    "German media outlets are refusing to broadcast information about rapes committed by Muslims over fears that the hundreds of thousands of migrants flooding into the country might be offended and that such content could enflame tensions.

As we reported last week, numerous prominent welfare organizations in Germany warned that women and children were being raped at a migrant camp in Hessen, but the issue received very little press attention in comparison with the overwhelming positive coverage that has characterized the media’s treatment of the refugee crisis.

As the Gatestone Institute reports, Germany’s top public broadcaster ZDF has decided to censor such information. A prime time crime show called Aktenzeichen XY, which seeks public help in identifying criminals, refused to run a segment about a “darker skinned” rape suspect.

Editor in chief Ina-Maria Reize-Wildemann explained the decision, remarking, “We don’t want to inflame the situation and spread the bad mood. [The migrants] don’t deserve it.”

Continues at http://www.infowars.com/report-german-media-covering-up-rapes-committed-by-muslim-migrants/
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:40 am

mudra wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:

destroying the inside of an isolation room, where he was put in to calm down..... he was out of his mind almost,  Mad 1 with fury and
    obviously very strong.

BB just look at this boy's face . I can't see any sign of rebellion and fury there.

Love from me
    mudra

Yes, I know what you mean mudra, the boy looks rather fearful and shocked, in the picture. I imagined this boy having
    been rebellious or even upsetting those policeman unintentionally, before he was forced into submission. Policemen tend to see
    rebellion and agression easily, when they're in a state of alertness with a high adrenaline level in their blood.

To me, the hand of the boy looks black due to it being in shadow, as I see it. The picture shows no traces of photo-shop to me.
    Still, manipulation could be part of CREATING this scene. So does our state of mind, reading it right or wrong. Don't our different
    views here show how difficult it is to "read" objectively? And doesn't it prove how easy it is to create and in that way find evidence
    of what we choose to believe? To me, it's that old tune.... truth is in the eye of the beholder. Where attention goes, energy flows.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:21 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative/2015/09/watch-arabic-speaking-ukrainian-woman-tells-what-the-migrants-are-really-saying-about-infidels-3058778.html
    The EU leaders in control are pathetic morons and traitors . The only sane person is Orban from Hungary .

SNIP
    (Before It's News)

Watch this video. A European woman who speaks Arabic translates what the Muslim migrants were saying when they thought she didn’t understand their language. (thanks to Armaros)
    Screen Shot 2015-09-27 at 7.03.37 PM

And this is the translated speech of the Hungarian Prime Minister addressing all the issues from NO Go Zones to terrorists, to EU incompetence and corruption

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Polish football fans do not beat around the bush....

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:38 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:38 pm

burgundia wrote:

While listening to this tubby and after going through several sources mentioning the disruption of European countries' status
    quo aka comforts of its citizen's lives, intentionally, an attempt to create fear and violence, there's one assumption on the hiding of
    these men's faces, that I don't agree with: I don't see evidence of infiltration for the wrong reasons in it. For as far as I understand it,
    all people, refugee- or any other status, entering the euro-tunnel illegally (be it organized or/and by force) need to hide their face.
    They would've been arrested, once arriving at the end of the tunnel, as soon as cameras recognize them, won't they?

I'm prepared to live in circumstances that are unusual, unheard of ever and life-transforming to the brim, for that's the essence of most
    predictions and descriptions of The Event. To me, in all the different ways the game is played on the game-board of life now, it's exactly
    as perceived in this text, part of my post today in the thread "The Event":

(Quote) "There are great forces at play in your world right now that are calling for huge change. Ultimately it’s a change of consciousness.
    This is a time when people have an opportunity to move and advance very quickly. Such times can be unsettling. They often appear as
    disasters. Disasters are oftentimes what open up the consciousness, the web of reality, and allow those who are prepared to move through
    in a very direct manner, which otherwise might happen in a much slower, step-by-step way. Those who are not prepared do not tend to
    see this as an opening. What they see is what would be called a disaster, involving loss of human life, loss of life for other beings such as
    animals and plants on the Earth, and disruption of your ordinary world processes".(end of quote)

Much isn't what it seems and much is what isn't obvious at first sight. I keep that in mind all the time.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:38 am