tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Linda Moulton Howe

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Linda Moulton Howe Empty Linda Moulton Howe

Post  bobhardee Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:25 am

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Linda Moulton Howe Empty Re: Linda Moulton Howe

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:38 pm

she drops a lot of big names
    - yet doesn;t have the money to fix her teeth ???
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:00 pm

I find her interviews repetitive, boring and depressing so stopped listening years ago. Did you listen to this Bob? It's over 2 hours long.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:03 pm

In this radio interview, she rattles off details of various events that seem to be important. There are so many details, it is easy to get bored and I just slipped the cursor forward and catch her a few minutes on into her presentation. Yes you caught me. I didn't listen to every little bit but caught what I hoped was the high points.

What I like is that she can give you dates, times, names, etc that are related to various events. She takes an old fashion journalist approach to her reporting and that is refreshing. Boring at times, but refreshing. I find credibility in her that I do not find in a bunch of other "reporters" out there. Her reports of the 13000 year old site archeological site in Turkey.... was excellent. She has covered countless animal mutilations and given those stories credibility. When it comes to ET, she seems straight forward. Is there a lot to be said about ET? Yes. And she can say it.
    I am not sure why you folks don't like her and thinks she needs to see the dentist.
    Usually when I hear her, it is not on a radio interview. Normally she edits her comments or has on other shows.
    Bob H.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:29 pm

I decided to listen Bob and when she starts with something from 1980 that I've heard repeatedly it is just more of the same so I fast forward it to that one couple who were abducted (pretty good description) and some other interesting stuff but her style of talking and presentation is a turn off for me. I'm sick to death of listening about the animal mutations. Same ol, same ol. The crop circles info caught my attention. So not a complete waste of time with a few good bits here and there.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:43 am

6/30/2015

I'll put more stock in what she is saying than I would Alex Jones or David Wilcock. Which is the problem that those of us who follow alternative news. We know or at least I know that the national media is not telling all the story so who really is?

We put together on this discussion board what we believe is relevant to what is happening around the globe. Personally I think that is pretty cool. Now everything that goes onto our discussion board is not always something that I want to read but I never read everything that was in the News paper either. And just like stuff that goes into the news papers, sometimes it more interesting and appropriate than others.

With that said, a BIG thanks goes out to everyone that made this site possible.
    Bob H.

PS It may not make the front page, but the fact that an ET can bloodlessly remove a cow's eye or ear or intestines, is something that should make people say what????? How did they do that.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:07 am

THEeXchanger wrote:she drops a lot of big names
    - yet doesn;t have the money to fix her teeth ???

scratch Does it matter to you Susan ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:08 am

From my perspective, it's not her data I question. Much of it is very dated. 35 years old with the one report and has been out via other legitimate journalists for years and years. Paola Harris for one. With regard to the animal mutilations that too has been public for years and years. This is not new cutting edge information for folks who have been studying this field for years. I first got involved in all of this back in 1999 when I had a client who was an abductee come to me. Had to bone up quite a bit and there wasn't much information put out by other therapists back then. 16 years later there is tons of info available for those who look.

I did find her experience with crop circles interesting to listen to.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 am

Russian Navy UFO Records Say Aliens Love Oceans
    http://in5d.com/russian-navy-ufo-records-say-aliens-love-oceans/

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:27 pm

7/12/2015
    If you want to hear the Gobekli Tepe part, move then go to the hour mark.  The last fifteen minutes is devoted to that.  However, the first hour helps to set and explain how she comes to the conclusion she comes to regarding what she is seeing at Gobekli Tepe.
    Interesting conclusions regarding the human soul that make this worth the listen.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:14 pm