tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
JesterTerrestrial
Carol
6 posters

Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect Empty Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect

Post  Carol Sat May 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect Article-3044227-283E3BF500000578-576_964x504

Royal baby girl revealed by Kate Middleton and Prince William outside Lindo Wing
    How does she do it? Speedy Kate Middleton emerges with new baby daughter looking immaculate - just 12 hours after she arrived at hospital and 10 hours after giving birth to 8lb 3oz second child. Prince William and Kate Middleton have taken their new daughter home just hours after she was born today. Prince George offered a shy wave as he arrived at the Lindo Wing this afternoon to meet his little sister. It is the first time George has been seen in the UK publicly since his own birth at the hospital in 2013. Kate, 33, gave birth to a baby girl at 8.34am less than three hours after being admitted to the Lindo Wing. The little girl is fourth-in-line to the throne and will be known as Her Royal Highness Princess (name) of Cambridge

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3044227/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-s-new-royal-baby-GIRL.html#ixzz3Z0j9vgqr

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3044227/Royal-baby-girl-revealed-Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-outside-Lindo-Wing.html

Last edited by Carol on Sun May 03, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect Empty Re: Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat May 02, 2015 2:32 pm

Royalty lol yea ok glad were all so special around here...sorry Im not overly interested in your little rug rat! Good luck. MERLIN JT! MAAT

It is difficult to come to the exact number of births every day since not all births are registered or recorded.  

The UNICEF estimates that an average of 353,000 babies are born each day around the world. The crude birth rate is 18.9 births per 1,000 population or 255 births globally per minute or 4.3 births every second (as of Dec. 2013 estimate)

Our current world population is approximately 7.2 billion and growing. It passed the 7 billion mark in 2011. It is expected to reach between 8 to 10 billion by 2050.

Population of the world clock
    World population
    Right now
    http://www.theworldcounts.com/stories/population-of-the-world-clock
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect Empty Re: Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect

Post  Carol Sat May 02, 2015 6:48 pm

I always had a fondness for Princess Diana. I wonder if this is her reincarnated.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun May 03, 2015 3:17 am

useless eaters
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect Empty Bread and circus

Post  enemyofNWO Sun May 03, 2015 3:18 am

Bread and circus it was used 2000 years ago . Today is the same trick but more advanced due to the power of
    propaganda . Another parasite born to a family of parasites bloodsuckers .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 03, 2015 11:44 am

IMPO we're all down on earth in a human body for the experience - be that what it may. We don't know what experience each individual soul seeks for it's own growth and eventual evolution. I've always thought of children as innocents. Especially the wee ones.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Carol wrote:I always had a fondness for Princess Diana. I wonder if this is her reincarnated.

She already came close to that place. Not sure she would choose so again.

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun May 03, 2015 4:46 pm

mudra wrote:
    Carol wrote:I always had a fondness for Princess Diana. I wonder if this is her reincarnated.

She already came close to that place. Not sure she would choose so again.

Love from me
    mudra

Every birth of a baby makes me happy, for as I feel it, what great opportunity to explore and experience now, offering
    what's in the treasure box in its soul  Cheerful Haven't we chosen to be here falling into the cradle of life, once? Why look at
    them as if they're a sort of "alien" and not worthy? To me, that view would feel like a denial of my own existence almost. Alas,
    to each his own, Beer and scratch

May 2nd I traveled by bus through the hustle and bustle of London, sitting at the back with a Chinese and an African women,
    who were very lively and chatting. I heard them talk about a princess and had an impression that it was a girl of English royalty.
    To me, Princess Diana is a soul I love for her role in that same royal family. Shaking up the the fixed rules of conduct and showing
    much heart, while feeling it was trampled on too. I've seen her in pictures with many different expressions: sadness and charm,
    compassion and shyness. I have like you, Carol, a fondness for Diana. Who knows the little girl may be given that name Diana?
    I will be happy for that choice, also because I'm possibly moving overseas to the UK this year  Cheerful

Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect 216a9510

"It is thought likely they would use the name Diana, if not as a first name, then as one of a baby daughter's middle names.
    While there have been few notable royal Dianas throughout history - other than the Duke's mother - holds ethereal nobility
    as Diana was a Roman goddess of the hunt and moon".
    Read more:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3053558/Kate-Middleton-s-royal-baby-girl-names-hat.html#ixzz3Z74x3LMN

The little princess is born on May 2nd 2015, which is holding the energy of the Red Moon 3 Kin 29 in the Tzolkin calendar Dreamspell count.
    The wavespell of 13 or in other words, the path of life where the Moon is in the 3rd position, is the Blue Hand, which is a healing aspect.
    The Red Moon 3 is the princess' destiny kin: "her face before she had a face" as Jose Arguelles describes it beautifully in his website
    The Law of Time.

Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect 2910
    Kin 29: Red Electric Moon

"I Activate in order to Purify
    Bonding Flow
    I seal the Process of Universal Water
    With the Electric tone of Service
    I am guided by the power of Space"

Here's where I found the info shared above and the page with who she shares her signature with:
    http://www.lawoftime.org/thirteenmoon/kin/kin029.html[/size]
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 03, 2015 6:52 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:

Every birth of a baby makes me happy, for as I feel it, what great opportunity to explore and experience now, offering
    what's in the treasure box in its soul
     Cheerful Haven't we chosen to be here falling into the cradle of life, once? Why look at
    them as if they're a sort of "alien" and not worthy? To me, that view would feel like a denial of my own existence almost.

The little princess is born on May 2nd 2015, which is holding the energy of the Red Moon 3 Kin 29 in the Tzolkin calendar Dreamspell count.
    The wavespell of 13 or in other words, the path of life where the Moon is in the 3rd position, is the Blue Hand, which is a healing aspect.
    The Red Moon 3 is the princess' destiny kin: "her face before she had a face" as Jose Arguelles describes it beautifully in his website
    The Law of Time.

Congratulations ~ Little Princess Perfect 2910
    Kin 29: Red Electric Moon

"I Activate in order to Purify
    Bonding Flow
    I seal the Process of Universal Water
    With the Electric tone of Service
    I am guided by the power of Space"

Here's where I found the info shared above and the page with who she shares her signature with:
    http://www.lawoftime.org/thirteenmoon/kin/kin029.html

me too Hadriel

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon May 04, 2015 2:29 pm

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:46 am