tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

UFO ET Dulce Base Revealed From A Scientist Now In Hiding

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

UFO ET Dulce Base Revealed From A Scientist Now In Hiding Empty UFO ET Dulce Base Revealed From A Scientist Now In Hiding

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:10 am

UFO ET Dulce Base Revealed From A Scientist Now In Hiding
    PULSAR PROJECT---Alien Technical Research - 25A Westchester Camp Office of Central Research #3

http://www.scribd.com/doc/216419476/PULSAR-PROJECT-Alien-Technical-Research-25A-Westchester-Camp-Office-of-Central-Research-3

The following document is a continuation of the Blue Planet Project, and again, is believed to be the personal notes and scientific dairy of a scientist who was contracted by the government over several years to visit all crash sites, interrogate captured Alien Life Forms and analyze all data gathered from that endeavor. He also wrote notes on or about any documents which he came in contact with, which in any way related directly or indirectly to the organization, structure or operation for the collection of such data.
    This individual was discovered to have kept and maintained such personal notes and therefore was scheduled for termination. He narrowly escaped termination by the government and is currently in hiding out of this country.

The following document is a continuation of the Blue Planet Project, and again, is believed to be the personal notes and scientific dairy of a scientist who was contracted by the government over several years to visit all crash sites, interrogate captured Alien Life Forms and analyze all data gathered from that endeavor. He also wrote notes on or about any documents which he came in contact with, which in any way related directly or indirectly to the organization, structure or operation for the collection of such data. This individual was discovered to have kept and maintained such personal notes and therefore was scheduled for termination. He narrowly escaped termination by the
    government and is currently in hiding out of this country.

We believe his involvement in these investigations span over a thirty-three (33) year period. He was soon discovered and immediately went into hiding in 1990. We modified his personal notes only so slightly, and only when necessary to make them flow together and read correctly. When you read this document, it may disturb you. The real facts have a tendency to do exactly that, but this information needs to get to the general public. I caution you to use your best judgement when allowing a minor child to read this document.  At this time, to the best of the data we have available, there are at least one hundred and sixty (160) species or races of Aliens from different galaxies, stars and planet we have encountered. You will find as much data (as we have available thru 1990) on each race in the following pages, as each race is discussed. There are still more  Aliens we haven't encountered yet, but we feel it won't be long before we do... There will be more to come later

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

UFO ET Dulce Base Revealed From A Scientist Now In Hiding Empty Re: UFO ET Dulce Base Revealed From A Scientist Now In Hiding

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:24 am

Thank-you for posting this link, Carol. It looks official and chilling -- but who knows how authentic it really is?? I continue to wonder if we are dealing with a hostile-universe of strange-beings OR if we are dealing with ourselves -- as ancient-aliens who brought advanced-technology with us -- and then descended into endless civil-wars and unimaginable-madness??!! It would be very difficult to tell the difference -- at this point anyway. I will continue to model various possibilities in the general context of a hypothetical United States of the Solar System -- with a target-date of 2133 A.D. I am trying very hard to morph into research-only mode -- and just stop openly speculating and whining. I need to just silently study the madness. I think I've placed more than enough on the table for one lifetime.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:16 am