tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

New Copy: Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth With Chilling Hellish Mystery Sounds

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

New Copy: Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth With Chilling Hellish Mystery Sounds Empty New Copy: Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth With Chilling Hellish Mystery Sounds

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:11 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ59Jvy4baY
    New Copy: Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth With Chilling Hellish Mystery Sounds
    Published on Apr 28, 2015
    PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY! http://b4in.info/sm2D
    Lyn Leahz: I HAVE INCLUDED ALL THE NEWS LINKS AND MORE VIDEOS THAT I CAN NOT INCLUDE IN MINE PLEASE SHARE THIS BEFORE IT IS REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET!

The original copy of this had a sound distortion at the end, so I have re uploaded it after fixing the sound problem. The original is still here, however.

For a while now, we have all been hearing through different sources about a coming asteroid or meteor that will wreak catastrophic damage on earth and wipe out the United States of America. But I have a source who has confirmed to me that a 2.5 mile wide comet that researchers have been studying for years is headed toward earth and scheduled to arrive between September 15 (the end of Jade Helm Drills, and two days after the end of the Shemitah) and September 28 (another Blood Moon). CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE: PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL STORY! I HAVE INCLUDED ALL THE NEWS LINKS AND MORE VIDEOS THAT I CAN NOT INCLUDE IN MINE http://b4in.info/sm2D PLEASE SHARE THIS BEFORE IT IS REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

New Copy: Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth With Chilling Hellish Mystery Sounds Empty Re: New Copy: Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth With Chilling Hellish Mystery Sounds

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:17 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmsAMC8rLVU
    Something BIG will happen in September 2015

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

New Copy: Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth With Chilling Hellish Mystery Sounds Empty Re: New Copy: Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet Headed Toward Earth With Chilling Hellish Mystery Sounds

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMt_InDCOhw
    How to Survive September 2015 Asteroid Tsunami Event
    Published on Mar 14, 2015
    http://astore.amazon.com/survival-gea... You can find survival gear and emergency essentials at good prices with fast delivery from Amazon.

This video is in response to http://astore.amazon.com/survival-gear-lists-backpacks-20
    RUSSIA WARNS: ASTEROID IMPACT in Atlantic Ocean, by Tom Lupshu. .I agree with Tom that there are many clues pointing to a significant event possibly happening on or near the 24th of September, 2015.

If an asteroid hits the Earth it most likely will fall into the sea. The scientists are looking at the trajectory of the large asteroid heading our way, and they think it could hit somewhere in the North Atlantic. Of course, the best thing to do is plan for you and your loved ones to be away from any Atlantic beaches during the last days of September! Whether this is a real asteroid or manmade event that will cause the September 2015 disaster, either way I believe that one or more tsunamis will be the result.

If you are at the ocean shore and you feel the ground shake or see the tide going out unusually far, turn and run to a higher spot. Stay in a safe place. The high waves of a tsunami can last for hours. We still have time to figure out how to survive and thrive. Be safe, be creative, and be strong!

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:11 pm

Carol,
    These are not touchy feel good videos, Nor did they inspire one to hope to have a front row seat.
    There was a little difference. One said it was not going to hit earth while the others did. One said in the northern Atlanta when another said southern Atlantic. I mean if it happens, it is going to be a fire storm and flood and general havoc that will be felt around the earth. And it is interesting that all of this is happening about the time the big military operations are ending.....so those guys will be fully trained.

I guess either way the only thing that one can do is stock up and plan to be on high ground around that time line.

I wounder how all of this plays into the Wal Mart closing. My take on that score (and you will understand this if and only if you have seen some of the "Wal Mart people pictures" that have been passed around via emails) is that the Wal Mart people are not people at all. They are ET's who have dressed up like humans and have come to earth to experience the ultimate shopping adventure. The tunnels are so they can go to multiple stores all in one night before they catch their ride back home.

Well that is my effort to lighten this "big rock headed our way" subject up a little bit.

Bob H.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:36 pm

Well Bob, who would have guessed ETs are at Walmart. Although the tall whites did enjoy going on shopping trips in Las Vegas. How many times have we heard about comets, astroids and ETs about to descend upon the earth? I can't even count the number of times my knickers got in a twist falsely believing some of the more credible stories were true beginning back with Major Ed Dames on the Art Bell show back in the mid 90s. Of course there was the Y2K scare and we still have a 40 foot container buried back in Oregon somewhere filled with a few years worth of food. After learning about the Secret Military time travel program, ETs who alter timelines and our own Secret Government Space Command it just seemed like a good idea not to worry about any of it.

The important part of the message is to live in the present. Enjoy what we have while continuing to make the best of our lives. As a multi-dimensional spiritual being in a physical body - our time on the planet is just a blink of an eye. What we take with us when we pass over are the lessons we have learned, good karma from acts of kindness toward others, memories along with an expanded consciousness where experiencing compassion is the goal along the spiritual path.

My neighbor, a Messianic Jew, is the sort who will stand outside and just shout, "Bring it on and take me home lord."

All these "potential" threats are just reminders of how transient life is. Remember back to the movie 2012 that I think came out in 2010. It was probably one of the best disaster movies of all times to date... yet the overall message, what one came away with is how important family is and what folks are willing to undergo to protect them, keep them safe. We don't know if that comet/astroid will actually make contact. On one hand there is this info and then following it is the info on PX. These days with everything going on it's like spin the wheel on a different daily disaster.  And having lived through two 7.+ earthquakes I do have a sense of how scary and what a mess things can be. Again, our first thought following those quakes was where are our family and friends? Are they safe? Somehow that seemed a whole lot more important the the freeways collapsing, power being out and ongoing chaos.

Since the 90s we have prepared the best that we can given our situation. At least it's something. However, I had this one friend deliver a message of such wondrous hope, of how we will be taken before whatever it is hits and protected. And to expand upon this a bit more.. having had several near death experiences, dying isn't all that bad. It's living that's the challenge.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:25 pm

I hope you all don't mind me transferring some of your posts (with credit given) to my 'home' thread. I just find your material highly useful -- and I usually add some images and insights. I'll stop if you want. I'm simply attempting to create a representative mixture of perspectives in the context of a particular major theme. What if none of us are really people?? What if all of us are "fallen-angels"?? What if Earth really is a "Prison-Planet in Rebellion"?? But what if "Heaven" is worse than "Earth"?? I've been told that someone would unsuccessfully attempt to run Earth -- which would be followed by an extermination. Honest. I think I might've gone shopping with ET at Wal*Mart!! What if the Ancient Egyptian Deity was a Tall Long-Nosed Grey?? When I made a comment about Tall Greys -- the AED called me a "commoner"!! Honest. What if the Elites will be lured into Tunnels -- Bases -- and Spaceships -- to provide nourishment for ET?? I need to stop. BTW Carol -- let me know if you ever want to sell your Container in Oregon. I'm Paranoid and Sirius. I'm not a Messianic-Jew -- but I am attempting to focus on Job through Malachi (with an emphasis on the Messianic-Prophetic Books of Psalms, Isaiah, and Daniel). I wonder how many people have done that over the past 2,500 years???
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Sun May 03, 2015 8:55 pm

5/3/2015
    This video starts out with reference to Sir Issac Newton.  According to my deceased mother, Issac was a distant relative.  All I know is if Issac said it then you could know for sure that it  all added up.  (get it? all added up?)  The video has some interesting points and is worth at least five minutes of your time.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUrevq2Ko0

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:06 am