tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

EMP Nuclear Attack Fears Have US Reopen Cheyenne Mountain

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

EMP Nuclear Attack Fears Have US Reopen Cheyenne Mountain Empty EMP Nuclear Attack Fears Have US Reopen Cheyenne Mountain

Post  Carol Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:06 am

EMP Nuclear Attack Fears Have US Reopen Cheyenne Mountain
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/193883#.VSqXqVxiqN7
    Days after Iran deal, Pentagon acts fearing nuclear missile attack that would burn out America’s electronic-based defenses. The Pentagon has decided to reopen the Cheyenne Mountain Air Defense facility, which housed the heart of America’s air and missile defense of North America. The facility had been mothballed in a “cost-saving” move in 2006.

Last week, Admiral William Gortney, head of US NORAD (North American Aerospace Defense Command) and US Northern Command, reversed that decision and announced the Pentagon was spending an opening ante of $700 million to oversee reactivation of the Cheyenne mountain-embedded facility.

The reason - the Pentagon's fears of a nuclear Electro-Magnetic Pulse (EMP) attack by a missile that would burn out America’s overly-dependent defense, which is based on modern electronics.

US NORAD and US Northern Command aren’t just acronyms. They represent the last-ditch American defense of the continental United States homeland. NORAD originally stood for North America Air Defense Command, but now stands for North American Aerospace Command. US Northern Command is the area-specific designation of the US military command that is responsible for the continental United States homeland.

Given the current US military fear of an inter-continental ballistic (ICBM) missile attack with an EMP nuclear-device, Admiral Gortney explained that "because of the very nature of the way that Cheyenne Mountain's built, it's EMP-hardened. And so, there's a lot of movement [in the Pentagon] to put [military] capability into Cheyenne Mountain and to be able to communicate in there."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

EMP Nuclear Attack Fears Have US Reopen Cheyenne Mountain Empty Re: EMP Nuclear Attack Fears Have US Reopen Cheyenne Mountain

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:09 pm

I'm not anti-technology -- and I am not a Latter-day Luddite -- but I am paranoid regarding the weaponry (of all kinds) contained within this solar system (even as I type). Most (or all) life in this solar system (human and otherwise) could end in a matter of hours (if not minutes) if all of this weaponry were unleashed. The Bible speaks of Angels Holding Back the Four Winds of Strife. This seems to have been the case since World War II -- which makes me wonder -- who REALLY controls this weaponry?? Is control of all WMD's centralized?? That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. I don't even want to think about what the REAL PTB (locally and universally) have planned for this solar system. I am extremely apprehensive (regardless of whether the PTB are good-guys or bad-guys). What if the PTB MUST be both good and bad to survive in this universe?? I don't know the answers to these questions -- and I'm not sure I want to know. I think I'm going to spend a lot of time reading Deuteronomy through Malachi to attempt to get some sort of a Historical-Handle on the madness. I'm not necessarily recommending that everyone do this -- but I think some of us must. I hate to be so negative all the time -- but the history of this solar system is rather nasty -- and the potential for things to get REALLY Nasty is HUGE. I enjoy sunny-days -- beautiful-sunsets -- and happy-children -- but the context for the nice-things is anything but nice (if one looks beneath the surface -- and carefully examines all the possibilities). Now I'm going to try to calm myself down by listening to David Icke for a while. World Without End. Amen.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

EMP Nuclear Attack Fears Have US Reopen Cheyenne Mountain Empty Re: EMP Nuclear Attack Fears Have US Reopen Cheyenne Mountain

Post  Carol Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:49 pm

I've been researching CERN and that is enough to make we want to go hide out in a bunker but it won't help. Demons are attracted to ant-matter which is what CERN creates. Good gad. Talk about opening the door to the unthinkable. Better learn how to spiritually armor up.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:38 am

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:27 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Now I'm going to try to calm myself down by listening to David Icke for a while. World Without End. Amen.

Thanks for posting this tubby, ortho, it's interesting to witness the UK audience in such enthousiasm, welcoming David Icke.
    The same presentation "..... off your knees" was in Holland too, some years ago now. The audience was much calmer and
    the feeling of the place wasn't like "crowded". But I've sat there for hours and hours, listening to this lion of a man called David Cheerful
    He does the jumping up and down and gesturing, wild and impatient, humorous in great timing, to me, obviously supported by
    spirit of some sorts. I was genuinely impressed, for the first time seeing him live on stage and so alive with lion roars!
    David Icke lives on the Isle of Wight, along the South coast of the UK. Are you OK?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:47 pm

No. I am NOT OK. Thank-you for asking. The problem is that I keep asking questions -- rather than getting on a bandwagon and making lots of money. David Icke is supposedly worth Ten Million Dollars. I couldn't rant and rave like he does. I wouldn't be a crowd-pleaser in any way, shape, or form. People generally don't like me -- and I don't like me -- so at least we agree on something. I used to attend Dr. Robert H. Schuller's church -- and I couldn't do what he did. I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh for three-hours each day -- five days a week -- year after year -- but I couldn't do what he did. I'd stumble, stammer, speculate, and whine -- and people don't go for that. I'd also blurt things out -- which would get me removed (nicely or otherwise). So -- I am left to vegetate on the internet -- work at a menial job -- live in a dump of a house -- and waste my life away -- accomplishing absolutely nothing. My vision of reality has taken a lot of work to 'achieve' -- and it has been truly devastating. I think I see how the world, solar system, galaxy, and universe works (in a very preliminary sense) -- and I wish I didn't. I would've been much better off playing the game -- pursuing the Medical--Military--Money Complex -- and becoming some sort of a New World Order Manager. Perhaps in my next incarnation. But for now -- I think I'll conduct an internal Holy-War between that Medical--Military--Money Complex and the Prevention--Peace--Philanthropy Complex -- with the presupposition that this activity might be key to achieving a better world -- in an evolutionary (rather than a revolutionary) manner. Also -- consider the concept of Responsible Possibility-Thinking combined with Positive-Response Ability. What Would Robert Schuller Say??
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:18 pm

EMP Nuclear Attack Fears Have US Reopen Cheyenne Mountain 19-1680

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:48 am