tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Russian scholar warns of secret US climate change weapon

burgundia
    burgundia

Russian scholar warns of secret US climate change weapon Empty Russian scholar warns of secret US climate change weapon

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:07 am

pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Russian scholar warns of secret US climate change weapon Empty Re: Russian scholar warns of secret US climate change weapon

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

russia getting attacked for sure anhd also pakistan is being hit with floods as part of the destabalisation process.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Russian scholar warns of secret US climate change weapon Empty Re: Russian scholar warns of secret US climate change weapon

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:55 pm

But i do not understand why firefighters from USA are going to Russia now? unless it is some BS.
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:08 pm

i think there may be many levels to this game..
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:10 pm

pineal-pilot-in merkabah wrote:i think there may be many levels to this game..
    Absolutely agree...
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:35 pm

I'm quite interested in Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock's new book coming out "The Master Game". and yes, it really is a game. There is a good current interview with Bauval on redice, usually the second half is where the nuggets are but you have to be a subscriber, which I am happy to be, the only one of these sites I want to pay for, Henrik is a very good interviewer.
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm

anomalous cowherd wrote:I'm quite interested in Robert Bauval and Graham Hancock's new book coming out "The Master Game". and yes, it really is a game. There is a good current interview with Bauval on redice, usually the second half is where the nuggets are but you have to be a subscriber, which I am happy to be, the only one of these sites I want to pay for, Henrik is a very good interviewer.

I too subscribe there, but these days rarely visit. The value I got from the first year he was on the air, IMO still has not been fully repaid. Red Ice Creations is an awesome initiative and I will keep subscribing for as long as I have the money to do so.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:59 am

syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:13 pm

Confrontation between any two country is just show put forth for wonder to ignorant.
    World wars are perfect exampels how camoflouge real reasons and players.

You can see same principle in that disgusting film "ice twisters".
    Real kingpins were behind the scene and only the patsy get caught

Chemtrails is more or less global phenomena and thus one can understand that conspiracy
    over it must be so too....damh that was smart....:)

But its intresting least to say that we found anyone official status speaking about weather modification.. Crybaby

Sk flower

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:50 am