tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Dreaming the World into Being

mudra
    mudra

Dreaming the World into Being Empty Dreaming the World into Being

Post  mudra Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Dreaming the World into Being – Part I
    July 14, 2010

An interview in two parts with author and shamanic teacher Sandra Ingerman
    Part I

How to Thrive in Changing Times:
    simple tools to create true health, wealth, peace, and joy for yourself and the earth

Being a blogger does have its perks: publishers send you cool books to review. The most recent ones really sparked my interest, because the author, visionary teacher and healer Sandra Ingerman, tackles the difficult yet enormously important challenge of integrating the spiritual issues of our time with the ecological crises we’re facing. Right down my alley! After reading her most recent works, How to Thrive in Changing Times and Awakening to the Spirit World: The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation, I wanted to find out more about Ms. Ingerman’s intriguing ideas for healing both our soul and our planet. A couple of weeks ago we got to chat about everything from the shamanic symbolism found in the Gulf oil disaster to the challenges of bringing our inner process back into our political discourse without coming off as “woo woo.”

Today’s segment of the interview focuses on how to overcome personal despair and defeatism in light of the tremendous problems humanity is faced with, and tomorrow I’ll post Ms. Ingerman’s fascinating insights into Shamanism and how we might use this ancient practice to heal our ailing collective spirit.

http://svenworld.wordpress.com/2010/07/14/dreaming-the-world-into-being/

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Dreaming the World into Being Empty Re: Dreaming the World into Being

Post  mudra Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Dreaming the World into Being – Part II
    July 15, 2010

An interview in two parts with author and shamanic teacher Sandra Ingerman
    Part II

Awakening to the Spirit World:
    The Shamanic Path of Direct Revelation

Yesterday’s segment of the interview focused on how to overcome personal despair and defeatism in light of the tremendous problems humanity is faced with. Today I’m posting Ms. Ingerman’s fascinating insights into Shamanism and how we might use this ancient practice to heal our ailing collective spirit.
    http://svenworld.wordpress.com/2010/07/15/dreaming-the-world-into-being-part-ii/

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:02 am