tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Mercuriel
Seashore
6 posters

We the People, Worldwide

Seashore
    Seashore

We the People, Worldwide Empty We the People, Worldwide

Post  Seashore Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:16 am

I have been floundering about trying to figure out what I can do to be part of the solution instead of the problem, the problem being one I didn't even know about until after the wake-up call of 9/11 - that is, learning that 9/11 was an inside job.

I am almost overwhelmed with the challenge.  That is because I don't have one human being to talk to who is on the same page I'm on.  I tried with my siblings and my children, so far largely unsuccessfully.

But, I have to persevere.  I feel morally obligated to keep trying and not fall apart!  Nutbar

I've been following the work of Karen Hudes and wondering whether or not she's going to succeed with her plan to have gold pressed into currency and distributed to nations around the world so that the "crashing" of the Federal Reserve Note doesn't cause "another Dark Age."  Is she really on our side?  Is she making sense?  I don't know.

I'm thinking that whatever ends up happening will be something entirely new and it will have to evolve from the collective consciousness when we the people stop believing lies from governments worldwide.  

Can we the people worldwide create a new world with the internet to help us?  

That's what I'm wondering.

What do you think?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

We the People, Worldwide Empty Re: We the People, Worldwide

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:29 am

Seashore wrote:I have been floundering about trying to figure out what I can do to be part of the solution instead of the problem, the problem being one I didn't even know about until after the wake-up call of 9/11 - that is, learning that 9/11 was an inside job.

You have done well so far. To realize that one is not seeing something about Their reality is the first step. It is like an Addict finally realizing that They have an Issue. Once We have realized that We have a Problem - Then and only then can We get onto correcting It.

Seashore wrote:I am almost overwhelmed with the challenge.  That is because I don't have one human being to talk to who is on the same page I'm on.  I tried with my siblings and my children, so far largely unsuccessfully.

You have those You can talk to here but of course You're overwhelmed. We All are as the realizations come flooding in on the Path of Illumination but alas there really is only one way to think about It. We must simply get on with It...

I once spoke of Cosmology to a Friend and at a point He said to Me - "You make It sound so simple but yet If I was to try and repeat It back to You - Its so complicated that I likely couldn't."

I replied - "Of course something so vast as the Creation would be complex and complicated but Creator seeks All of Us to eventually come Home. So in that - It also goes to reason that Creator would make It Infinitely simple to understand that Creation so We could come Home. The thing that We must grasp is that It doesn't matter that We are overwhelmed because even though We may be - We must carry on "the Work". It truly is the Simple Complexity of the Complex Simplicity..."

Wink

Seashore wrote:But, I have to persevere. I feel morally obligated to keep trying and not fall apart!  Nutbar

I've been following the work of Karen Hudes and wondering whether or not she's going to succeed with her plan to have gold pressed into currency and distributed to nations around the world so that the "crashing" of the Federal Reserve Note doesn't cause "another Dark Age."  Is she really on our side?  Is she making sense?  I don't know.

I'm thinking that whatever ends up happening will be something entirely new and it will have to evolve from the collective consciousness when we the people stop believing lies from governments worldwide.  

What do you think?

It is not so important what others do. What IS important is what WE do. Of course what others accomplish and struggle for is a collective Win but again - That is not the Crux of what is at stake here...

Creator is within - Not without. The path to full realization begins by admitting that It is "the Work" We struggle for that is the Crux and not the results obtained...

"The Work" IS within - The Result IS without...

Can We the People ... ?

You betcha - We just gotta keep on with "the Work" and let the Results be obtained through that struggle...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:44 am

Thanks, Mercuriel.

I feel encouraged now.  sunny
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:02 am

I'm wondering how much our consciousness alone can contribute to a new paradigm.  

It seems that it has been established that there is communication among minds, and there is information that can be discerned by the psyche without the help of the five senses.

So, I guess even without the internet, change can happen just from our consciousness?

At the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, Steven Greer talked about extraterrestrial spacecraft actually being navigated with consciousness.

It seems that every square inch of space in the cosmos is filled with our collective consciousness.

There is no emptiness.  Just the illusion of it.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:01 am

Indeed - Here is another one of My favourites...

Mind rules Consciousness and Consciousness rules Reality. Therefore what We allow or accept into Our Realities is a double-edged Sword.

>--<

Research "Wave -Particle Experiment" for veracity on observing Reality versus not...

>-<

Now with the above stated - Can a few Consciousness' influence many ?

>--<

Indeed - Research the "100th Monkey Syndrome" for veracity relative to that Reality...

We the People, Worldwide Giphy

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:15 am

Good one, Mercuriel!  Big Grin 3
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:46 am

Seashore wrote:I have been floundering about trying to figure out what I can do to be part of the solution instead of the problem, the problem being one I didn't even know about until after the wake-up call of 9/11 - that is, learning that 9/11 was an inside job.

I am almost overwhelmed with the challenge.  That is because I don't have one human being to talk to who is on the same page I'm on.  I tried with my siblings and my children, so far largely unsuccessfully.

But, I have to persevere.  I feel morally obligated to keep trying and not fall apart!  Nutbar

What do you think?

Try this link and scroll down , you will find a lot of useful info
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/category/911-and-terror-war/

Cheers
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:05 pm

Thanks, enemyofNWO.

It is good that a website targeting military intelligence is exposing the reality of false flag events.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:33 pm

What do you think?

Thank you for sharing your question and thoughts, Seashore. It's in the air or so it seems. Just this Christmas day
    I had a conversation with a friend, who invited me for a lovely home made dinner in Totnes UK. We discussed this issue of
    wondering what you can do to be part of a solution. It's kind of fitting to discuss this in Christmas vibes, or so it feels to me.
    For I see our influence in the world in 2 ways: the state we're coming from, in DOING, as the starting point or the state of BEING
    as the starting point.

I find myself moving to and fro between a state of doing and a state of being, now that I am on holidays. I am in detox of doing Lolerz .
    The doing state makes me run around, keeping me satisfied as far as my need for achievement exists. The being state slows me down
    relaxes my body and shows me how nothing needs to be done, fixed or fabricated, in order to be at peace with myself and the world.

In that state of being the world is at peace with me, for there's no friction, I'm not resisting or trying to change anything.
    I am that I am and the world is as it is. I find that saves a huge amount of energy and it's the best place to expect miracles
    and allow transformation to take place. Not in a dramatic impressive way, but in small ways. Children get that state instantly.

My ego is uncomfortable with being in a void of being, for there's nothing to get a grip on. There's no control over what makes
    itself visible and what presents itself and it's more about being in trust with what is and what the next step will be. It's of a non
    linear nature and to my mind it feels scary. So, what do I do about it? I let my mind do the talking and my heart chooses a different
    path. It's a state of being in silence, in wonder and in innocence. That's the theory and practice of it, to me, Seashore. Most of the
    time it's theory, for my mind, with trial and error in putting it into practice. But there are moments in between and these are precious.

Silent night........ holy night.... Candle in the Wind

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Silent night ... holy night to you too BB.

The Karen 

Love for You
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

We the People, Worldwide Empty Taking responsibility..... freedom or slavery?

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk5wL4AoxVs

I guess, most of you are familiar with Alex Collier. What he's discussing here is exactly what I am referring to,
    in my earlier post, published here at 21:33 hrs. This is one of those precious moments, finding this tubby
    in good timing and, to me, positive tidings.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Thanks, B.B.  

You can always be counted on to speak from the heart.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Seashore wrote:I've been following the work of Karen Hudes and wondering whether or not she's going to succeed with her plan to have gold pressed into currency and distributed to nations around the world so that the "crashing" of the Federal Reserve Note doesn't cause "another Dark Age."  Is she really on our side?  Is she making sense?  I don't know.

We don't need precious metals for our means of exchange.  

All we need is honest government to simply print money for payment of government expenditures, which spends the money into the economy, and provides funds for loans to start new businesses.  I think the government should be the lending institution - for the good of the people.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:31 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    It is not so important what others do. What IS important is what WE do. Of course what others accomplish and struggle for is a collective Win but again - That is not the Crux of what is at stake here...

Creator is within - Not without. The path to full realization begins by admitting that It is "the Work" We struggle for that is the Crux and not the results obtained...

"The Work" IS within - The Result IS without...

Can We the People ... ?

You betcha - We just gotta keep on with "the Work" and let the Results be obtained through that struggle...
    I quite agree with your point of view Mercuriel.
    The work is ours and how much as we go along we can simplify it until it becomes self evident.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Seashore wrote:

What do you think?

Human beings have been creating new worlds born from their ideas all along.
    Nowadays with the advent of the internet ideas go round so much more quickly.
    Not only  the ideas of a selected few as before but of huge quantities of people.
    We the people can express ourselves and reach far and deep as never seen before.
    As far as knowledge is concerned it's accessible easily and at little cost.
    The library available to one has become gigantic. This in itself is awesome.
    Of course one still needs to stir it's own boat well through that ocean but the resources to
    do so are there from within as Mercuriel point out to without .

The Net Is Mightier Than The Sword - James Corbett at TEDxGroningen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i05m8w7rD_4&feature=youtu.be

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:00 am

Thanks, mudra.

Seashore wrote:I'm thinking that whatever ends up happening will be something entirely new and it will have to evolve from the collective consciousness when we the people stop believing lies from governments worldwide.

What are the lies?

One of the lies, I think, is that there is such a thing as royalty.  

Why should such a thing be believed?
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Seashore's words: "What are the lies?

One of the lies, I think, is that there is such a thing as royalty.  

Why should such a thing be believed?"

If I may give my view on what lies are meant, Seashore, and I guess you ask yourself the question as much as others here,
    when stopping to believe in the lies coming from the governments, those lies are in essence the denial of our own royalty as
    spirit beings, with creative capacities beyong human belief, forced to live with only 10% of our braincapacities and heavily
    veiled by the forgetting of our source, or "homecountry", if you will.

I wholeheartedly agree with Alex Collier in the tubby here, that planet Earth was never meant to be a slave planet.
    What I still am puzzled about is what our free will has caused, creating a life and a world, from trial and error, and
    what our pre-incarnative decisions determined, regarding our fate in our Earthly lives, with that veil of forgetting.
    If you believe in such decisions before entering the Earth realms.

Maybe we are born with a clear intention, figuring out for ourselves what it is we want to do here,
    to experience certain things, to become clear on issues and to learn, and as soon as we are looking around
    with eyes and ears adjusting to the 3D reality, learned from our parents at the start and from the world out there,
    while growing up, we lose that awareness more or less and forget what the heck it was, that we are supposed to do.

HERE.

I tend to see our road, as humanity as a whole, to and as a destiny, a step by step process in itself at the same time,
    during this process of change, on the planet, that we begin to remember who we are, our royal state as spiritual beings
    with a physical body, our capacities to awaken and to create from a whole different viewpoint that is coming from love,
    from interdependancy with humanity as a whole and all living beings. From love that doesn't allow lies to be present in a
    calm way. Like as if light finally can be present without a shadow of a doubt and shadows of evil simply can't find their
    place in that.  I believe we will and are already, beginning to remember who we are, starting with the question
    "What are the lies?" and "Who am I?" which question I hear ortho yell all the time, in his posts, as I perceive this.

I feel strongly that the advise or suggestion, that Alex Collier shares in this tubby, to take responsibility for ourselves, is
    a very valuable one. For I begin to free myself, as a clumsy young owl, and to learn that responsibility isn't a heavy load
    and a heavy task on my shoulders, but a state of connecting with the affinity within my heart and the value that I am and
    begin to experience, the truth of who I am in essence. Despite the human doubts and uncertainty and the puzzle of how to
    make ends meet. To me, responsibility is also what voice inside I choose to be present and to listen to. And which voice I
    choose to have a say in all my endeavors. And whose voices they are even, for they may be voices of others.
    To begin to see objectively and to allow my human instinctual impulses as much room to be present with that, is key
    to a transformation, as I experience.

In general, this growing awareness of discernment, that is like an invitation card in our letterbox, is the path to our crowning.
    When we choose to open that letter and reclaim our royalty which is sovereignty at the same time. For as I see it happening,
    we are in the middle of training new muscles of awareness, often aching from the pain in excersizing, on heavy weight lifting
    or spinning, or delving through rabbit holes, in many different sport centers of life:

Nutbar Luke Earth Enlightened Fighters jocolor Whistle TRANC Hot Jenneta Harp The Winner Freedom Boxer Toast

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the discoteque fell apart, ha ha....)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:58 pm

We the People, Worldwide Holy-Spirit-Dove-Heart

BB that was truly Heart inspired.
    I don't feel like taking away or add any words to it.
    A peace of beauty.

The Karen 

Love from me
    mudra
    earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Hello friends. I would like to see how You feel about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku3PtwvK-nk
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:49 pm

earthian wrote:Hello friends. I would like to see how You feel about this

I agree with what he said about Russia and China being aligned with the globalists just as the West and not looking to them to counteract our present state.

I was uncomfortable with his brief statement about the need to be willing to participate in physical conflict.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:00 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b072w0fx/whos-the-boss-2-beechs-fine-chocolates

Who's the Boss?

- 2. Beech's Fine Chocolates

"In this episode, the boss of a Preston-based chocolate manufacturer gives his entire workforce the power to decide who will become its new business development manager. The three candidates competing for the job think it is the boss they need to impress. Instead, everyone in the company will secretly assess them in a series of workplace tasks designed to test the applicants in every corner of the company. But as this unique week-long recruitment experiment continues, an upstairs/downstairs split emerges between the sales team and two of the longest-serving workers on the factory floor. Will they finally agree on the candidate they believe can secure the company's future?"

The whole company is following the whereabouts and performance on the workfloor, of 3 candidates who compete for the job,
    without knowing they're watched by many eyes of factory workers, making use of their i-pads and internet Cheerful

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:40 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:The whole company is following the whereabouts and performance on the workfloor, of 3 candidates who compete for the job,
    without knowing they're watched by many eyes of factory workers, making use of their i-pads and internet  Cheerful

I'm not sure that's fair that the candidates don't know this.  That's rather sneaky.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:45 pm