tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Anthony Robbins: An Important Note Of Caution

newel
    newel

Anthony Robbins: An Important Note Of Caution Empty Anthony Robbins: An Important Note Of Caution

Post  newel Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:22 pm

Last edited by metaw3 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Anthony Robbins: An Important Note Of Caution Empty Re: Anthony Robbins: An Important Note Of Caution

Post  burgundia Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:38 am

He definitely can talk, really long. But he is paid for that and paid well. Though the essence of what he said could fit ina 3-minute speech. He said that he gave 7 pieces of advice???
    I only remember that "you have to get smart and protected". Am I missing sth? Aha, it looks like he feels a bit sorry for the banks and . he taled so much about how spending money by consumers stimulates the economy. Is it a subtle encouragement to do that? And of course he had to mention that he was going to Fiji... Anthony Robbins: An Important Note Of Caution 94171
    newel
    newel

Anthony Robbins: An Important Note Of Caution Empty Re: Anthony Robbins: An Important Note Of Caution

Post  newel Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:22 am

I didn't know who he was. I had to search it. Then I thought it's a good video for some of our friends and family members in denial.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:40 am

metaw3 wrote:I didn't know who he was. I had to search it. Then I thought it's a good video for some of our friends and family members in denial.
    Micjer, thank you for posting this video. i am not criticizing you. I am just expressing my opinion about his speech. I am sure other people may have a different outlook on what he said. We need all kinds of information so that we can take what we need. Anthony Robbins: An Important Note Of Caution Icon_sunny
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:52 am

I've watched it again yesterday. Still relevant. The timeframe he gave last summer was fall of 2010 to start of 2011.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:15 pm