tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Journalists to Launch “Inside-Out” News Agency

Seashore
    Seashore

Journalists to Launch “Inside-Out” News Agency Empty Journalists to Launch “Inside-Out” News Agency

Post  Seashore Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:37 am

This thread is based on an interview of journalist Jon Kelly by Alfred Lambremont Webre which is posted on Webre's YouTube channel, published on November 22, 2014, November 22 of course being the anniversary of the assassination of JFK.

Alfred Lambremont Webre has a speech impediment, so patience is required when listening to his interviews.  But I think the time required is well worth it:

In the Description for the video there is a link to the corresponding story:

VANCOUVER, Nov. 22, 2014 – Jon Kelly, a veteran CBS producer who spent four years as Vancouver UFO Examiner, and Alfred Lambremont Webre, an international journalist and war crimes judge and former Seattle Exopolitics Examiner, announced today on ExopoliticsTV they are launching a new “Inside-Out” News agency with mainstream access, after concluding both their reporting accounts had been terminated as a result of covert censorship by a CIA/Operation Mockingbird unit at Examiner.com.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/11/censored-by-cia-journalists-to-launch-inside-out-news-agency-with-mainstream-access.html
    Seashore
    Seashore

Journalists to Launch “Inside-Out” News Agency Empty Re: Journalists to Launch “Inside-Out” News Agency

Post  Seashore Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:20 am

Seashore wrote:

From the video, this is interesting:

Journalists to Launch “Inside-Out” News Agency This_i10

From the website:

With over 10 years of clinical practice and hundreds of publicly witnessed demonstrations Jon Kelly is one of the world's most sought-after practitioners in the field of discovering and interpreting secret backwards messages in the human voice.

http://yourinnervoice.com/about_us
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Journalists to Launch “Inside-Out” News Agency Empty Re: Journalists to Launch “Inside-Out” News Agency

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Good to see you posting, Seashore. I hope all is well with you. Anyway, is there a legitimate point to some sort of reasonable editing and/or censorship by a duly-constituted watchdog?? I hate to think in those terms, but should "anything go"?? I'm obviously opposed to Puritanical and/or Corrupt Censorship -- but at what point does someone go "over the line"?? I think I've posted some things which came close to going "over the line" -- but no one really pays much attention to what I post -- so "no harm -- no foul". I have become painfully aware that some in my local community have been made nefariously aware of my internet-activities -- but I did not make them so aware -- and any detrimental consequences of considering a lot of bizarre material (which I have touched upon) should not be my responsibility. I had a particular audience in mind when I decided to post on this website -- and I did NOT intend any of it to affect those around me in "real-life".
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:35 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Anyway, is there a legitimate point to some sort of reasonable editing and/or censorship by a duly-constituted watchdog??

In my opinion, the only justification for censorship in journalism would be a piece that tries to incite violence.

That's it.

Freedom of speech is extremely important.  We all need to have our consciousness expanded by the thoughts of others.  We're all in this together and we need to pay attention to one another.

In your case, keep expressing yourself.  If you're making waves, so be it.  That's how things get done.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:01 pm

This might be unrelated -- but what about the Freedom of Speech and Religion in the Context of Corporations and the Military?? Should one be permitted to swear at their CEO while being highly insubordinate (without being fired)?? Should one take a vote among underlings regarding battlefield-compliance when ordered by a General to perform a particular function (without being shot)?? I get the feeling that back in the "Good Old Days" of Antiquity -- there was no Religious and Political Freedom. I get the feeling that there was a Military-Theocracy with no underling-voting or freedom of speech. Some hint that we might be on the verge of reverting to such a state of affairs. Status Quo Ante Bellum??
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:37 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:This might be unrelated -- but what about the Freedom of Speech and Religion in the Context of Corporations and the Military?? Should one be permitted to swear at their CEO while being highly insubordinate (without being fired)??

That has nothing to do with freedom of speech.  That's on the job.

Freedom of speech only applies to public discourse in journalism or on forums.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:49 pm

What about badmouthing the CEO one works for on network-television?? What about giving aid and comfort to the enemy on network-television?? What if this solar system is Purgatory Incorporated?? What if all of us are "on the job" 24/7?? What if we all work for God (however one might define that term)??
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:34 am

VANCOUVER, Nov. 22, 2014 – Jon Kelly, a veteran CBS producer who spent four years as Vancouver UFO Examiner, and Alfred Lambremont Webre, an international journalist and war crimes judge and former Seattle Exopolitics Examiner, announced today on ExopoliticsTV they are launching a new “Inside-Out” News agency with mainstream access, after concluding both their reporting accounts had been terminated as a result of covert censorship by a CIA/Operation Mockingbird unit at Examiner.com.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2014/11/censored-by-cia-journalists-to-launch-inside-out-news-agency-with-mainstream-access.html

"Vancouver UFO Examiner" and "Seattle Exopolitics Examiner" must be a reference to the role played as described here:

Real People. Real Knowledge.

Examiner.com is fully powered by Examiners, thousands of writers who are self-motivated independent contributors. Each Examiner is able to express through words and photos a deep expertise in a topic. Their knowledge is enhanced by a viewpoint unique to their experiences and oftentimes, their location.

http://www.examiner.com/About_Examiner

I'm trying to piece together what is meant by "war crime judge."

It's probably associated with the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State:

What is The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State? (ITCCS)

The ITCCS was formed in May of 2010 at a closed meeting of survivors of church and state terror in Dublin, Ireland. The event was initiated by Nobel Prize Nominee Reverend Kevin Annett of Canada and members of Irish survivors’ groups.

http://itccs.org/what-is-itccs/
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:46 am

Seashore wrote:I'm trying to piece together what is meant by "war crime judge."

Today, I see this in an article, "Kevin Annett: Pope Bergoglio meets secretly at EU Parliament capital with Russian, Dutch diplomats on BRICS bank & Dutch Queen coverup":

Kevin Annett will be a Judge on the War Crimes Tribunal, along with Alfred Lambremont Webre, former Judge on the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspace/2014/11/kevin-annett-pope-bergoglio-meets-secretly-at-eu-parliament-capital-with-russian-dutch-diplomats-on-brics-bank-dutch-quee.html

Here is the corresponding YouTube video:

I see that the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal is stated as synonymous with the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission, and that there is a Wikipedia article on it, in which Alfred Webre's name does appear:

The Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Commission (KLWCT), also known as the Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal, is a Malaysian organisation established in 2007 by Mahathir Mohamad to investigate war crimes.[1][2] The KLWCC was instigated as an alternative to the International Criminal Court in The Hague, which Mahathir accused of bias in its selection of cases to cover.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuala_Lumpur_War_Crimes_Commission
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:35 am

Alfred Webre has since distanced himself from Kevin Annett, stating that Annett turned out to be a fraud:

Obviously, piecing together hidden truth is a gargantuan task.

Here is an excerpt from a recent News Inside Out article:

The Transhumanist Agenda & Its relationship to pedophile and ritual child sacrifice networks world wide

The Transhumanist Agenda can be defined as: A complex cooperative entity originating in the Draco reptilians and CIA/U.S. government using MKULTRA technology that appears now to have expanded out into a planetary infrastructure around the NSA and contracting agencies around the world, along with a dedicated grid of HAARP installations, chemtrails, Supergrids, Super computers, nano-bots, nanochips to be the prime mover entity responsible for driving pedophile and ritual child sacrifice networks world wide in power institutions such as the Vatican, Jesuits, Zionists, Churches, Monarchies, governments, intelligence, military, police, Schools, and families. Pedophile and ritual child sacrifice activities and networks world wide appear to facilitate establishing a global power base in these institutions for the ultimate robotization of humanity.

The over-all goal of the Transhumanist Agenda is the robotization of humans and the substitution of manipulatory AI for the human soul and Source connection.

http://newsinsideout.com/2014/12/investigator-cia-pope-john-paul-ii-bush-sr-jr-billhillary-clinton-ritual-child-sacrifice/

I am interested in that because I keep wondering how much fear of and conflict with non-human beings has to do with persistent horrors we have here on planet earth.

We keep saying it's up to us to save humanity.  But what are we up against, really?

Last edited by Seashore on Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarify)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:16 am

Seashore wrote:Alfred Webre has since distanced himself from Kevin Annett, stating that Annett turned out to be a fraud:

Obviously, piecing together hidden truth is a gargantuan task.

Here is a video giving the other side:

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:50 am

Seashore wrote:
    Here is a video giving the other side:

Thank you Seashore.
    That lady took a very good initiative.

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:39 pm

mudra wrote:Thank you Seashore.

You're welcome.  It's good to hear both sides.

Maybe each side is partially right and partially wrong.  

The subject matter that they're dealing with is certainly dangerous and maybe that can explain part of what is going on.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:35 pm