tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
orthodoxymoron
mudra
krissy
7 posters

Living in and escaping an illuminati family

krissy
    krissy

Living in and escaping an illuminati family Empty Living in and escaping an illuminati family

Post  krissy Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:15 am

This thread was conceived and miscarried in PA because I was banned . I never thought to tell it really . My husband was the poster who stirred up a boring forum with his own amazing story . He said to me 'lets see how long it takes to get banned from here telling the truth !'

I cringed / I know my husband is cheeky . He is not violent or cruel . He is the biggest softy . But I realize more now that knowing what I went through he is carrying a lot of anger and pain and when the mods turned on him he could not resist giving them a dose of their own medicine . He should have ignored them from the start but maybe it would make no difference .

Its funny . He is a good writer , fast, brutally honest and witty . But it does make enemies . I asked him how he makes it look so easy and he just said "write from the heart and the words will just flow ' . So i just went for it and he is right . You dont think you just do it like you are talking to a friend . Its really not that hard . Now I know why he likes it so much .

So it all started in a way the day I tried to take my own life . If I had not tried to commit suicide I would never have learned how to live .

I was heavily abused as a child . My stepfather was a pedophile . A greedy businessman . My mother a selfish vain blue blood alcoholic .
    I was separated from my twin brother when my parents divorced so I had abandonment issues big time. I enjoyed wealth and privilege but I was not happy .

But the day I tried to take my own life something went wrong and I ended up still alive . I really did jump off a cliff but then I woke up later under a tree at the bottom , not a scratch . I told this bit in much more detail on PA but I cant be bothered to tell it all again .

I was taken in by my Uncle who became my mentor and protector . He was the only person in my family I trusted . He protected me from my parents and gave me a reason to live . He reset my life with new friends , new ideas , new ways of seeing the world . He was an amazing human being .

I have to get a coffee . I hope you people dont mind if I come back and do this bit by bit .

krissy
    krissy

Living in and escaping an illuminati family Empty Re: Living in and escaping an illuminati family

Post  krissy Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:18 am

I am sorry . My husband has said let it go . He does not want me to do this . He is right . We need peace in our lives .

Best wishes.

mudra
    mudra

Living in and escaping an illuminati family Empty Re: Living in and escaping an illuminati family

Post  mudra Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:05 am

Peace is every step Krissy.
    People are free to come and go here.
    We usually leave the door open.
    Would you feel like sitting around our campfire now and then you are welcome to do so.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:08 am

Wow, krissy -- I was unprepared for your posts -- and I empathize with you. I wish the best for you. Sometimes just moving-on is for the best. Thank-you for sharing with us. Please visit us when you can. Namaste.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Living in and escaping an illuminati family Empty Is this a coincidence or what is it?

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:23 am

Now, isn't this a very peculiar coincidence? Does this relate to you, Krissy?
    Just received Bill Ryans newsletter from the PAF and found this as part of a long one.

PROJECT AVALON NEWSLETTER #2 : Intrigues, Conspiraci​es, ETs, Breakaway Civilizati​ons, Healing, and the first [small] part of THE PROJECT CAMELOT STORY

Quote:
    "Talking about whistleblowers, this then leads to another area... another kind of 'bridge' in this newsletter sequence. We're a little reluctant to publicize this too much (I'll explain why in a minute), but a member called 'maurice' joined the forum at the end of October and then started holding forth at quite some length about his insider background and knowledge, including a bunch of intriguing and strange ET connections.

Though posted by him in a members-only area, it attracted quite some interest and controversy, and some compared it with the famous 'Hidden Hand' material, though not quite so erudite.

http://illuminati-news.com/00363.html

'maurice' (not his real name) ended his forum tenure when — as is often the case — he started getting into firefights with longstanding and well-respected members (as well as indicating that he might have been recruiting for something); so we suspended his account for a three-day cooling off period... watchful to see how he would respond.

He replied with hostility and abuse, so the decision was made for us: we closed his account. The 546-post thread is still here for members to view:
    So you got your wake up call and recoiled in fear?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?76626-So-you-got-your-wake-up-call-and-recoiled-in-fear

Our decision was reinforced when he returned to the forum in disguise a few days later, now as a woman calling himself 'Krissy', but he was quickly busted and removed again. The forum's safety, and that of its members, has to come first. We wouldn't be mentioning this at all if it weren't for the
    fact that SOME of his information may have contained value and truth — something that a number of members remarked on.

The summary? As is often the case, whistleblowers and insiders are flawed human beings experiencing internal and external pressures that most people cannot imagine. Meanwhile, I am looking forward to the possibility of an interview with a REAL Illuminati insider (a bona fide Avalon member: we have MANY remarkable people on the forum at the moment) and I'll report on that in our next newsletter after any on-record conversations have taken place. Stay tuned, again".(end of quote)

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:32 pm

Bill is such a control freak twit and tends to trash others who aren't in alignment with his narcissistic projections. In his email once again he tends to paint a  picture of "said" events where he is the savior, while tending to overlook his own role as an abuser.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    krissy
    krissy

Post  krissy Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Well I guess in the end its really a case of my house my rules .
    have to respect that .

We are very careful who we let in and we have been let down by people we allowed ourselves to trust .

trouble is you get in to siege mentality and then the joy is gone . I dont know if there is a perfect answer . Freedom is wild you know and yes it does get in your face . But if we 'moderate' freedom of speech and passion something dies. I was dying . I had to get free to be myself . I was a pretty bird in a big gilded cage.

My husband has been let down ,so have I .

There is so little trust and freedom left . My husband feels caged . You know its like when you go to the zoo and you see these amazing wild animals behind bars . You know its wrong . They are just trophies .

I was meant to be a trophy wife . I just could not do it . I really identify with Rose in that Titanic film. I mean I know her story from the inside !

People think of the illuminati like celebs ! if only they knew whats its really like . And that's what I was trying to say . You think you want that life because that's how they sell it but its not like that . My mum was drowning her pain with booze and cigs . She used me as bait to reel in a rich man .
    That's hard to see . Yes , I know Rose's story . Only difference is I got to keep my Jack .

krissy
    krissy

Post  krissy Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:21 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Wow, krissy -- I was unprepared for your posts -- and I empathize with you. I wish the best for you. Sometimes just moving-on is for the best. Thank-you for sharing with us. Please visit us when you can. Namaste.

You know it just came out . I just , I have been sitting on this so long .

I know its not easy right . Im supposed to be the fairy tale princess and your shattering my illusions here .

My husband has been carrying me for so long that I was not dealing with the baggage . I guess I thought that if I said hey guys , let me explain a bit .

Its the hypnotism thing that worries us most . Its like this

Hypnotism is mind control. you hypnotize someone and you get control of their body and then they are your slave . Most people dont know they are 'under suggestion' so as long as they are getting fed in the chicken coop everything is just fine , like that really dumb chicken in chicken run . Its so true .

My husband just see's red when he see's suggestion . Passive aggression , you know all that lets pretend to be nice so we can get under her guard stuff . Advertising ? he hates it . Shopping malls and materialism , he just goes off sometimes and we are like okay heard all that already . He really does want to grab them by the shoulders I think and say wake up !

You know we girls want approval more than guys . We just want to be liked and accepted but guys are different . They start scraps often before they become friends . I avoid conflict , but he thinks a good argument is healthy . Maybe for him but ....
    They .the PTB , they love it when we fight like this . They live for this stuff . Its their bread and butter .
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:09 am

Krissy .
    there is a similar story on E-book
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t114-escape-from-australia-a-gangstalking-primer

Best wishes
    Enemy of the NWO
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Look what I dug up!  Hello, blue roller! Wink

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:53 am