tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

We Make the Road by Walking

mudra
    mudra

We Make the Road by Walking Empty We Make the Road by Walking

Post  mudra Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:55 pm

I have been feeling rather restless this saturday not able to attribute this to anything in particular.
    The kids had been sending me pictures and video from my grandson enjoying himself with his parents at the swimming pool.
    Everyone seemed to have a great time.
    But I felt like a persistent weight on my shoulders, some heavy pressure on my lungs

As I came in the Mists that night to update my threads and going through those of others it downed on me I had been carrying the whole world misery in my heart all day.

I was that mother in Ferguson , and these many others In Irak, In Syria, In Gaza , in Israel, in Japan, In Africa, in South America, In Ukraine , in Brazil… mourning over their children’s death from unbearable violence, starvation or abuse of all sorts.

I was the mother weeping over the daily torture of innocent animals world wide or those dying on land and sea from of the poor care we take for mother Earth gradually asphyxiating everything around us.I was these horses loosing their skin in California

I was the puncture in Terra's lung in Fukushima, the devastating oil spills ruining her skin , the toxic waters that runs through her veins , the tons of radioactive waste in her guts and the foul air we make her breathe.

And I wondered what is it about the human race that leads it to collective suicide over and over again ? Not satisfied to kill ourselves off but destroying everything around us too.

My head was spinning as I was feeling in my heart the complete madness and pain of it all so close that all I could say or think in that moment is it hurts like hell.

Is this a dying planet ? Like sitting on a time bomb ? What kind of future lies here for the next generations, for my grandson, for my kids ?

I'll be 60 in november and looking back it's uncomfortably obvious to me that things aren't going better . I think they won't either .

That doesn't change a iota to who we are are at core of our being neither is the peace of faith wavered but it certainly gives the mind field a few extra shakes.

But the budhas in us will get back on their feet as they remember by Heart" we make the road by walking ".

We Make the Road by Walking

We Make the Road by Walking F9a7adda-e816-4018-bf15-7334b26e9e80

In this epic moment of radical environmental and social disruption, the world is experiencing the dawn of a revolutionary transformation to becoming an ecologically literate and socially just civilization.

The existential gauntlet is to make the shift fast enough to outrun global cataclysm. The next five or six years will be the once-in-a-civilization window to change course. We can move from breakdown to breakthrough.

The Mayan people call this the “Time of No Time.” From here on, we’re on Earth time. Mother Earth is shaking to her core. It’s a time of madness, disconnection, and hyper-individualism.

It’s also a time when new energies are coming into the world — when people are growing a new skin.

The Mayan vision says we in the West will find safe harbor only if we can journey past a wall of mirrors. The mirrors will drive us mad—unless we have a strong heart. Some mirrors delude us with an infinity of reflections of our vanity and shadows.

Others paralyze us with our terror and rage, feeding an empire that manufactures our fear into resignation.

But the empire has no roots and it’s toppling all around us. In this time, everyone is called to take a stand. Everyone is called to be a leader.

To get beyond the wall of mirrors, the final challenge is to pass through a tiny door. To do this, we must make ourselves very, very small. To be very humble.

Then we must burrow down into the Earth, where indigenous consciousness lives. On the other side is a clear pond. There, for the first time, we’ll be able to see our true reflection.

In this Time of No Time, we can go in any direction we want—by dreaming it. Our dreaming can shift the course of the world.

Paradoxically, the crisis confronting us today is precisely the dream of our current civilization. That dream of endless growth, hyper-individualism and domination has turned into a nightmare. How do we dream our way out of a nightmare?

One way is to wake up. All over the world, people are awakening to a new dream.

We’re re-imagining a civilization in the Age of Nature that honors the web of life, each other and future generations. It’s a revolution from the heart of nature.

For decades, brilliant scientific and social innovators such as the bioneers have patiently been creating the shadow systems for how we live on Earth for the long haul. For the most part, the solutions are present, or we know what directions to head in.

It’s not that we need more solutions — we need to rapidly spread and scale what we’ve already got. We need to mobilize at the scale we’ve previously done in times of war.

It’s emergence in an emergency. As the Talking Heads sang, “This ain’t no party, this ain’t no disco, this ain’t no foolin’ around.”

read on:  Arrow http://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/we-make-the-road-by-walking/

Love Always
    mudra
    Beren
    Beren

We Make the Road by Walking Empty Re: We Make the Road by Walking

Post  Beren Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:42 pm

I feel it. I feel you mudra.

One thing that dawns on me more and more is this inner knowing of what are we all doing right now. Who we are. What do we emit into the Ether from our core. THAT will be the anchor for our future. That will be an energetical imprint, a pattern . Symbol for all who are to come. A sort of a statement, a writing in energy fields- call it whatever you prefer from Akasha to Ether.

Since everything is first in spirit and then in material universe, we now imprint in spirit first.

Soon the material will pick it up.

Now is the time that all stand their ground and shine their inner potential and create in spirit.
    Love is the key that opens every door.
    Be Love, compassion, bravery,understanding,valor, justice,power,wisdom,virtues.

Everybody accordingly.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:20 am

Mother earth is old and her story is just about told. There is a time for everything and every epic got a beginning and an end. And the epic of earth is about to end.

We can wish it was not so but so it is with everybody under the sun. Only passing through here today and tomorrow gone. Is just life as it is.

God got to regenerate the earth or make a new one and so another story unfolds from the ashes of the old. God goes on and on and on ethereal eternal never ending and our soul goes on as well for God made us immortal.

Now when you want to go with God then you come to Christ who bought our souls with blood from sin and evil. Everything is forgiven the contrite heart so come to Christ and live forever ethereal eternal never ending. The Spirit and the bride say Come.

We Make the Road by Walking 1476104_754910307857575_925282550_n
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 am

Red Ezra .... if your beliefs make one as negative to life and blind to the strength and beauty of Mother Earth, it's a path I would never follow.   Crying or Very sad

We are like fleas on the back of this planet and can be as easily gotten rid of. The destruction will be our own ...... not Her's.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Call it what you will Sanicle while the wealthy of the world is poisoning her and killing us off. Earth can only tolerate so much sin before it is enough. Everything is aging you know and got an end also you must leave the earth sooner or later.

Now focus on the soul where will you be in eternity ? There is no hope without God and there is no life except in Christ. Choose your destiny today for tomorrow is not promised.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:08 am

Thank you for coming along my friends.

When you say RedEzra there is no hope without God and there is no life except in Christ.
    I translate this to Beren's view that Spirit comes first and imprints matter and that also it is through Love
    that we can give it a different energetic boost, a driving force that will act as an anchor to the future.
    And I quite agree with that as Love is who we really are. Hence it's is important to realize our core nature.   

As Sanicle I feel Mother Earth has a life span that is strong and will last even if the human race comes to disappear.
    Of course if our foolishness reaches the point of blowing her up than I guess she will have to reform herself otherwise
    would she care to.

The following quote from Shams Tabrizi came really to the point too :

It is easy to love perfection. The difficulty consists in loving the human with his good and bad. We mostly know as much as we love.
    Only loving God but not its creatures, you can never really know, neither really love.

~ Shams Tabrizi

Love is empathic so when there is pain in the world we feel it as deeply as all joy that dwells there too.

We Make the Road by Walking 10462510

The Karen 

Much Love for You all
    mudra
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:14 am

mudra wrote:Thank you for coming along my friends.

When you say RedEzra there is no hope without God and there is no life except in Christ.
    I translate this to Beren's view that Spirit comes first and imprints matter and that also it is through Love
    that we can give it a different energetic boost, a driving force that will act as an anchor to the future.
    And I quite agree with that as Love is who we really are. Hence it's is important to realize our core nature.   

God is Spirit and God is Love and God is Just and God is Jesus.

Can God become a Man ? Yes !
    Can man become God ? No !

God would not be Almighty if God could not become a Man. God cares and that's why God came to destroy the works of the devil evil sin and death on behalf of man and so Jesus is the only solution for dealing with the devil evil sin and death.

Where is Jesus in our civilisation today ? It is not a good idea to remove God neither from the public nor the private life and we see the sad effects of that today with rampant materialism crime corruption and selfish living.

This is all foretold in His story for God is not confined by space and time but has declared the end from the beginning and put it down in writing for us to read and observe it come to pass.

Johnny Cash - Goin' By The Book

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:13 am

Although I don't express myself in those terms you use if what you call God and Jesus are another name for Love RedEzra
    than I have met them more than once my friend.
    I see them  when I am gazing into the Heart of men. I have seen them so many times  while taking a stroll in nature,
    I witnessed them smiling in the gardens of my childhood,
    I see them wavering at me when I raise my head to the sky, I feel them under my feet as I am walking in the grass.
    They look at me every day through my dog and cat's eyes and they always accompany Sanicle's mails to me.  
    Maybe it takes an open door within ourselves to really see this  an open heart mostly.
    Some hearts are broken , some shattered to pieces so much that they have lost faith in Love.
    Many miseries of our world divide us because we stare at that closed door  a little or a lot.
    Would we only lean on it we would notice it's not so difficult to let that light shine through and warm us.
    And we would realize that light from outside that connects us to all is a light we have within ourselves too.

Always Here by Kirtana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYkRPBcOHOY

Love from me
    mudra
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:44 am

God is Love no doubt about it mother and God is Person with emotions and intelligence and we are little persons made in the image of God who is the great I Am always awake and aware and available.

The reason I stress God is Jesus beside the fact that this is reality is because we live in the biblical worldview whether we like it or not. What is written in the Bible is the true account of our origin history and destiny. It is not possible to understand nor predict why where and when the world is going if we don't get our most basic Bible facts right.

There will come a time and that time is at the door when the world will suffer the consequences for not only rejecting God but publicly mocking Him. God is not mocked ! When the world is persecuting Jewry and Christianity then the world has declared war on God. Not to mention the general elitist filth coming from governmental policies corrupting our culture.

When we die there are two destinations waiting to accommodate our souls and Jesus is the King of Heaven.

We Make the Road by Walking Cross+that+opens+the+way+to+The+Quiet+Place

"Then I awoke from a dream so real I could not forget all I did see.
    The pathway across that terrible span is where He died to set mankind free."

http://johnkrohn.blogspot.no/2014/04/the-only-way-to-quiet-place.html
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:58 am

mudra wrote:Although I don't express myself in those terms you use if what you call God and Jesus are another name for Love RedEzra
    than I have met them more than once my friend.
    I see them  when I am gazing into the Heart of men. I have seen them so many times  while taking a stroll in nature,
    I see them wavering at me when I raise my head to the sky, I feel them under my feet as I am walking in the grass.
    They look at me every day through my dog and cat's eyes and they always accompany Sanicle's mails to me.  
    Maybe it takes an open door within ourselves to really see this  an open heart mostly.
    Some hearts are broken , some shattered to pieces so much that they have lost faith in Love.
    Many miseries of our world divide us because we stare at that closed door  a little or a lot.
    Would we only lean on it we would notice it's not so difficult to let that light shine through and warm us.
    And we would realize that light from outside that connects us to all is a light we have within ourselves too.

Always Here by Kirtana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYkRPBcOHOY

Love from me
    mudra

Mudra, dear lady, I have to tell you that when I read those beautiful words of yours they brought a wonderful sense of lightness and joy to my heart.  The feeling was familiar and I realized that it has the same quality as when I see something beautiful in Nature that truly touches my heart.  It made me wonder if what we choose to 'inhale' from life around us to hold in our heart alters the quality of our being to such a degree that we can then exhale some of this quality back into the world as well, as you seem to do ...... meaning your footprints travel along a pathway of exquisitely scented flowers in my heart's perceptions.

We Make the Road by Walking Vaca-bluebell-path-scotland
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:22 am

mudra wrote:

It is great that your garden is serene and tranquil while the world is collapsing around it. My garden is pretty peaceful as well. A little wild perhaps but genuine.

There is no need to step out of that beautiful spot you got but I'm sure you sense it too that the world is not so well as it was when we were children playing the days away with no hurry nor worry.

"The world is changed, I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, I smell it in the air." - Galadriel

God made all this which we call nature so we can only imagine how beautiful God is. The thought of it is simply breathtaking.

We Make the Road by Walking Red_Chinese_Bridge_Schnormeier_Gardens_Ronald_Bolender_0038_small
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:15 am

Sanicle wrote: It made me wonder if what we choose to 'inhale' from life around us to hold in our heart alters the quality of our being to such a degree that we can then exhale some of this quality back into the world as well, as you seem to do ......
    [center]

Awe .. that purple path in your photo .Such a stunning invite to go and visit a little further. In nature I see so many doors to open.

Indeed Sanicle so it is .You expressed it so beautifully  I love you
    I think these two inhale and exhale in sync so that they will give back to the world a thousand times the Love that life is.

We Make the Road by Walking 10620544_10203828127096777_6008146954080716137_n

Much Love for You
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:26 am

RedEzra wrote:

"The world is changed, I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, I smell it in the air." - Galadriel

We Make the Road by Walking Red_Chinese_Bridge_Schnormeier_Gardens_Ronald_Bolender_0038_small

What a wonderful garden my friend . Men and nature working together to create beauty  Cheerful

The world is changed RedEzra because it is able to in a constructive or destructive way but  The Karen  or God as you are familiar to call (it) is always the same.

Anyone who has waded
    Through Love's turbulent waters,
    Now feeling hunger and now satiety,
    Is untouched by the season
    Of withering or blooming,
    For in the deepest
    And most dangerous waters,
    On the highest peaks,
    Love is always the same.

Love from me
    mudra
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:30 am

mudra wrote:

What a wonderful garden my friend . Men and nature working together to create beauty  Cheerful

The world is changed RedEzra because it is able to in a constructive or destructive way but  The Karen  or God as you are familiar to call (it) is always the same.

Anyone who has waded
    Through Love's turbulent waters,
    Now feeling hunger and now satiety,
    Is untouched by the season
    Of withering or blooming,
    For in the deepest
    And most dangerous waters,
    On the highest peaks,
    Love is always the same.

Love from me
    mudra

Yes Love is always the same because God is always the same radiating Love like the sun her light.

The Karen

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:04 pm