tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Bob Lazar 25 year later

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Bob Lazar 25 year later Empty Bob Lazar 25 year later

Post  bobhardee Wed May 28, 2014 8:47 pm

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Bob Lazar 25 year later Empty Re: Bob Lazar 25 year later

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 29, 2014 12:15 am

I've never understood why "they" didn't do a better job of keeping the hidden stuff secret! Whether it's the Illuminati, the IRS, the CIA, the Underground Bases, the Post WWII Nazis, the Masons, the Jesuits, the Secret Space Program, the Secret Government, 9/11, etc., and et al -- the secrecy has been horrible. I've sometimes imagined running all of this nasty secret stuff -- and I keep thinking that I would've done 99.9% of it in locations where no one would be able to view anything -- and that everyone who went into the shadowy underworld would NEVER resurface as part of the general public. They'd go in -- but they wouldn't come out! I'm not suggesting this! I'm just saying that's what I would've done. I would've probably tried to keep everything on the dark side of the moon -- with NO UFO's anywhere near the general public! I'm not saying this is ethical and right -- but I really think I could've kept all of this stuff completely hidden! It's almost as if "they" wanted people to find out about it! Hollywood has supposedly presented forbidden-truth in science-fictional format for decades! Why didn't "they" keep things operating smoothly -- with a minimum of bad-things happening -- with the agencies cracking-down on the bad-guys instead of the good-guys -- and just keep everyone on the inside ON THE INSIDE??!! I keep thinking in terms of the Corrupt Ruling the Stupid -- with the corrupt becoming more and more bold and corrupt -- as the general public continued to become more and more stupid!! At this point, I'm thinking in terms of positively-reinforcing the madness -- and trying to turn a bad-thing into a good-thing. Here's some more UFO stuff!! I predict massive weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth when the general-public really begins to grasp what's been going on -- and how bad things have been (and are). I continue to be extremely apprehensive regarding what the REAL PTB have planned for humanity. I continue to be troubled by both the Rulers and the Ruled. I don't seem to be on anyone's side -- while trying to be on everyone's side.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 pm