tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

QEG HopeGirl speaking for Fix The World Organization

mudra
    mudra

QEG HopeGirl speaking for Fix The World Organization Empty QEG HopeGirl speaking for Fix The World Organization

Post  mudra Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:21 pm

QEG HopeGirl speaking for Fix The World Organization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCmu6sbXPlM

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

QEG HopeGirl speaking for Fix The World Organization Empty Re: QEG HopeGirl speaking for Fix The World Organization

Post  mudra Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:59 pm

The Amazing Story of the QEG Build in Morocco
    June 5, 2014

I know I haven't blogged much lately. That's because we've all been so focused on keeping things moving here in Aouchtam. With the short term absence of the radio shows, I know there must be much curiosity and many questions revolving around what has been happening out here as of late. All I can say is that the information blackout has been by design to satisfy a very important objective. In the not so far off future our radio, blogging and media presence will be back online and we can share with you all what that is and all the amazing stories and personal accounts from the last couple months. This isn't about a lack of transparency, it's about laser focus on what needs to get done with no tampering or distractions to get in our way. The QEG being built is just one of many aspects unfolding here. I'm told, even as I share these words, that many people the world over are working their way toward Africa. Great change is upon us dear friends. With baited breath and an empty belly (I'm on my fifth day of fasting) I say let's DO this! NOW is the time...WE are the Ones. ~ BK

In a historical event unlike any other, a free energy device was crowdfunded and open sourced. Then one was donated to an impoverished village in Morocco. The Morocco QEG build was made open to the public with an invitation to anyone who was interested to come and learn how to build a QEG. Close to 80 people from 24 different countries showed up in the little village of Aouchtam Morocco for this unique event which was hosted thanks to the hard work of some of our best friends and fellow truth movement bloggers. Those attending where some of the highest caliber engineers and physicists on the planet. This is what happens when you open source and give away technology! Below is a beautiful recalling of the experience of the QEG in Morocco written by our friend and future blogger Mel B. It begins here in England where the FTW family is busy preparing for our next build and 3rd phase completion of the project. Thank you Mel for capturing the true essence of the miracles that unfolded in Morocco during this unprecedented time in our human history!

-Hope

I am sat on a balcony in a quaint little village in England surrounded by exquisite greenery. The birds are chirping and on the lawn in front I can see momma horse and her little baby playing joyfully. I am feeling truly blessed that I have been invited here. Hope and her mum Val are sat to my behind in the living room working on a list of articles, uploads and data that needs to be released so that you are all up to date. Ray is out Being and Doing which he does so very well, and it is safe to say, there is a lot of work to be done; the QEG UK build requires organising. As a result, we mutually agreed that we could help to get the information out from our own perspective if we had shared that particular experience. This is where I step in as I most definitely shared the QEG Morocco experience and my oh my – what an experience it has been and continues to be.

I had visited the community in Morocco after listening to the radio shows and reading the documents. I had planned and been treated to go for two weeks with family and friends, thank you June <3 and this is a phenomenal story in itself, but most importantly, I had happened upon some of the most beautifully inspiring, caring and loving people one could wish to meet.

The morning I was to fly home I had an intense intuitive feeling that I was not meant to leave yet. I just ‘knew’ I was meant to meet the souls that would be arriving that were connected to the QEG build, and after expressing and discussing this with many, I went against my mental chatter, shouting “go home, it will cause problems and x, y and z will happen!” Instead I listened to what my heart was saying, and I stayed.

I was aware of Fix the World and the dream of their first project becoming a reality by open sourcing a free energy device and gifting it to humanity. Here, they would donate the finished QEG to the local impoverished village of Aouchtam to generate the power to pump the village water well. This was being made possible by over 600 members of the public generously donating funds through the crowd funding structure set up by Hope to demonstrate this astounding project.

I’d watched all of the community assist in many ways in the preparation and during the build. Brian Kelly worked so hard arranging accommodation for all of those that were arriving for the build, making sure everyone had a mat to sleep on, a blanket and a pillow. He also attempted to ensure the arrival of the array of parts required into a country whose customs are far more stringent than most, and far from abundant in the requisite parts. He greeted over 50 people who were soon-to-be-like family. Some had brought parts over at short notice in their suitcases which he had arranged – big shout out Brian, another remarkable being <3

All told, 75 people from 24 countries were present. The talent and passion ranged from scientists, engineers, permaculturists, agriculturists, astrophysicists, bloggers, radio hosts, professional singers and musicians, artists, former bank trade and finance, lawyers, police and military, natural physicians, alchemists, professional chefs, professional authors, alternative health experts and inventors. Over twenty different languages coming together, learning and growing together, all intent on helping birth a different earth, one far more beautiful and abundant for all. This common dream budding a bond between the entire group, that resulted in fine food, laughter, music, data exchange, expansion, bliss and love night after night. This is what happens when you opensource!!

read on: http://briankellysblog.blogspot.be/2014/06/the-amazing-story-of-qeg-build-in.html

QEG Resonance in Morocco - OPC: Aouchtam 04/28/14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7--G5qSDag

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:02 am