tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Pakistan suffering

Floyd
    Floyd

Pakistan suffering Empty Pakistan suffering

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Pakistan seems to be biting the bullet at the moment. It seems to coincide with Uk and the US making them a scape goat for Taliban related problems.
    Either way, if you want to call it HAARP or nature related there is a tremendous ammount of human suffering.
    There was also this find recently, a rather large discovery of mineral wealth.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10311752
    Its always seemed odd to me why the British, then the Russians and then UK/US have always sought to get involved in this part of the world. I think there is more than meets the eye to this.
    I posted an article somewhere last month from an astrolger and probably the only channeler I know of any decent calibre, which says that with the cardinal cross astrological configuration of the last week we could expect much water. In Pakistan there is an abudance of it.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10896849
    from the Beeb (thats what we call the BBC in England)
    Floyd
    Floyd

Pakistan suffering Empty Re: Pakistan suffering

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:47 pm

This is a well known and trusted place to make donations to the needy.
    http://www.dec.org.uk/
    Floyd
    Floyd

Pakistan suffering Empty 20 million humans

Post  Floyd Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:28 am

20 million affected by floods.
    That is a lot of people. 20 million
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-10973725
    Beeb
    syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 am

Solution to Pakistans money problem or any other country in similar situation would be fast solved if its government just decided to create its own debt free money.

There is no need to beg or collect money from western world, privet bankers or anywere else in that matter.

Debt free money would pay and response real world for its usage for buildings, roads, equipments, salarys and so on. So need to be afraid inflation.

Other countrys could then concentrate sending men and equipments if needed.....

Dont get wrong but i am full of this money collection nonsense or any other support of fault system that prevents real relive for humanity.

We have people, materials and work to be done but no money? give me a break!

Sk flower
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Right, we have all of the materials and man/woman power. It's the currency problem. How do we fix this? Local currency? What could jump start Pakistan? Twenty million is more than the imagination can bear.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:03 am

syamakunda wrote:
    Solution to Pakistans money problem or any other country in similar situation would be fast solved if its government just decided to create its own debt free money.

There is no need to beg or collect money from western world, privet bankers or anywere else in that matter.

Debt free money would pay and response real world for its usage for buildings, roads, equipments, salarys and so on. So need to be afraid inflation.

Other countrys could then concentrate sending men and equipments if needed.....

Dont get wrong but i am full of this money collection nonsense or any other support of fault system that prevents real relive for humanity.

We have people, materials and work to be done but no money? give me a break!

Sk flower

When do you envisage this happening? Probably not anytime soon. In the meantime shall we leave people to rot by not donating the charity agencies? Its not perfect but its better than nothing.
    syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 pm

Floyd!

Good for you if you can help them by sending money!

I wish that as accepting second or third best choice we dont get ourselfs down permanently to a level of lethargy (what you see all a round) were we dont care or dare to speak out loud truth or better alternative:)

Sk flower
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Pakistan suffering Empty And then the vultures move in...

Post  Bullet in the Moon Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:19 pm

Hi to you All ,

And hope your well.

When I read this post it jolted me to a yahoo story i read just an hour before!:

reminds me of circling vultures!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100826/twl-pakistan-orders-nearly-half-a-millio-e7cd017.html

The IMF said Thursday it was exploring ways to help the country which is seeking to ease terms of a near 11-billion-dollar loan.

"We're looking at all options in terms of how we can assist Pakistan in the midst of this tragedy," said International Monetary Fund spokesman Gerry Rice, raising also the possibility of an emergency loan to help Islamabad cope with the disaster.

Standard & Poor's said that Pakistan's sovereign credit rating would not be immediately impacted, expressing confidence the IMF would ease loan financing terms to the nation.

Pakistan's "B-/Stable/C" rating "is not immediately affected by large-scale flooding in the country," it said.

Sad how it all works really!!

I tried to donate a small amount a few days ago to the red cross and it got rejected!!

Ill give Floyds link try, .....amd not because my small change will help too much , but just because Id like to think if something that horrible was happening to me....then someone else,.... somewhere - Would give half a sh*t - even if if its just the small jesture i intend to make!

Just the powers of intention can be powerful in the bigger scheme of things!

Peace

KrS
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:38 pm

What is happening to Pakistan and other areas around the globe with be inundated by water is truly tragic. It is a shock to watch what is taking place and how so many people are negatively impacted. Good on you Floyd and thank you for posting this thread.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:11 pm