tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

NEWS FLASH!!! You might be out of 2NE!!!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

NEWS FLASH!!! You might be out of 2NE!!! Empty NEWS FLASH!!! You might be out of 2NE!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Here take this  Boxer It might help... Doing deep breaths dont worry about the global economic collapse and the wars the cosmic reconfiguration has a plan for them and its called global peace from the universal federation! We have not forgotten the mission Avalon! Even when camelot is hijacked by frauds and shills soaking up their 5 min of fame and donations from the sheep the real team is here doing or job anchoring the energies into the physical reality from the metaphysical reality as the rainbow bridge between dimensions and we still are write now!!! see? Because I do! Have a nice day Avalovers and wake up!

These two were on my recent playlist... enjoy the Golden Age! MERLIN JT! MAAT

bobhardee
    bobhardee

NEWS FLASH!!! You might be out of 2NE!!! Empty Re: NEWS FLASH!!! You might be out of 2NE!!!

Post  bobhardee Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:58 pm

Thanks JT.
    Timely...that was timely and needed.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

NEWS FLASH!!! You might be out of 2NE!!! Empty Re: NEWS FLASH!!! You might be out of 2NE!!!

Post  Carol Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Way cool  Thubs Up I'm looking forward to the intergalactic wave myself.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Thank You JT  Flowers 

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:19 am