tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

How to block nearly all the mercury in your diet using common, everyday foods

mudra
    mudra

How to block nearly all the mercury in your diet using common, everyday foods Empty How to block nearly all the mercury in your diet using common, everyday foods

Post  mudra Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:13 am

[size=21.6]How to block nearly all the mercury in your diet using common, everyday foods[/size]

(NaturalNews) As part of my ongoing scientific research into heavy metals, elemental retention and metals capturing (see explanatory videos here), I have identified and documented anti-heavy-metals substances which have a remarkable natural affinity for binding with and "capturing" heavy metals.

Why is this important? Because much of the "scientific" community today is actually corporate-driven junk science that's trying to poison you with mercury in vaccines, mercury in dental fillings, heavy metals in fluoride, GMOs, pesticides and more. It is extremely rare for anyone to actually spend time, money and effort to research how to REMOVE mercury from your body... and then publicly share that information in the interests of public health.

That's why I humbly ask that you share this article with as many people as possible, and especially share the chart below which describes the most effective natural foods and dietary substances for binding with mercury.

This information can protect your health and help save your life

What I'm about to share with you here are lifesaving secrets which can help protect you and your children from toxic dietary substances. Why does this matter? Because we are finding and documenting heavy metals in all sorts of dietary products, including organic foods, protein supplements, herbal supplements, beverages, vitamin pills and more. Much of what health-conscious people are eating today is contaminated with mercury, lead, cadmium and even tungsten as we have shown in related research.

Fortunately, there are ways to protect yourself from these toxic heavy metals during digestion. The secret to all this is found in certain natural substances which bind with, capture and help eliminate heavy metals from your digestive tract, preventing you from reabsorbing them.

Here at the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, I have spearheaded the pioneering research that searches for and documents these substances. So far, I've tested over 1,000 candidate substances for these metals capturing properties, and I've been able to identify many winners which are remarkably effective. One of my many goals with this research is to share these discoveries with the world so that lives can be protected and even saved.

The "scientific" community is many years behind the curve on this research area because the entire institution of corporate-driven science has zero interest in preventing disease when there's so much money to be made in treating it. Because of this, my own discoveries most likely will not be embraced by the greater scientific community for quite some time, but this is why I'm bringing this information directly to you right now -- so that you can apply this knowledge immediately, in your own life, long before conventional scientists finally admit that avoidance of toxins is crucial to supporting human health.

How to easily (and cheaply) capture dietary mercury

Mercury is the most easily-captured heavy metal of all. In any laboratory environment, mercury is well known to be a "sticky" element because it sticks to instrument tubing and vials. If I place a known quantity of mercury in a vial of nitric acid and water, for example, a measurement of the vial shows less mercury than should be present because some of that mercury sticks to the walls of the very instrument used to carry out the testing.

Interestingly, it turns out that mercury is also "sticks" to certain dietary fibers. In particular, my research has found that insoluble fruit fibers are extremely effective at capturing mercury during digestion. Mercury is unique in this way, as such fibers are very poor at binding with lead, cadmium, arsenic and other metals. But they stick to mercury like glue.

As part of my research into this phenomenon, I tested many dietary fibers, including psyllium husk fiber, guar gum, vegetable fibers and fruit fibers. The most effective fruit fiber of all was -- believe it or not -- strawberry fibers. (See full list below for the mercury binding effectiveness of various foods.)

Until today, nobody has known this seemingly simple fact, and even I didn't know it until I conducted this research. Now, I'm freely passing on the knowledge to you in the hopes that you will share it with others: Eat strawberries to block dietary mercury!

Captures over 95% of dietary mercury

In my tests, strawberries were able to capture over 95% of all the mercury added to the gastric acid solution in a human digestion simulator.

This effect was also confirmed for freeze-dried strawberries but not strawberry juice because pure juice lacks fibers (pulp).

Why strawberries? Because strawberries are the only common fruit with seeds on the outside. Under a microscope, you can see that each tiny strawberry seed is connected to the center of the strawberry via a bundle of plant fibers. These fibers, it turns out, are incredibly strong and are not easily digested in human digestion. They pass through you largely intact, much like psyllium husk fibers or insoluble vegetable fibers.

Isolated under a microscope, these strawberry fibers are also translucent, by the way. And what's really amazing is that they even resist digestion with nitric acid. Somehow, these fibers are amazingly strong and resilient, yet nearly invisible to the naked eye.

In the gastrointestinal tract, they function as "mercury sponges" that mop up mercury with amazing efficiency.

[b]Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/044339_dietary_mercury_heavy_metals_removal.html#ixzz2wJOSfrrH
    Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

How to block nearly all the mercury in your diet using common, everyday foods Empty Re: How to block nearly all the mercury in your diet using common, everyday foods

Post  Sanicle Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:01 am

Huh.......brilliant. What an incredibly yummy way to get rid of mercury.  Big Grin 3 

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:13 pm