tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
mudra
Sanicle
Jenetta
enemyofNWO
Micjer
burgundia
10 posters

UKRAINE NOW

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty Update from Ukraine

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:45 am

burgundia
    burgundia

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty Re: UKRAINE NOW

Post  burgundia Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:33 am

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty "The Ukrainian Army is Our Biggest Supplier" — Inside DPR's New Offensive

Post  enemyofNWO Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:22 am

"Rebel forces have captured large amounts of Ukrainian weaponry, including tanks "

SNIP
    "Vladislav Brig’s words are indirectly confirmed by the reduction of the amount of shells falling on Donetsk, Ukrainian artillery has other problems. Our repair crews have more work. Local workers are restoring seemingly “dead” enemy equipment in secret factories. We are walking along huge, endless hangars. Everything is well organized. Here they are repairing howitzers. We’re looking at a 100mm Rapira with damaged recoil mechanism. Next to it a 152mm D-20 howitzer with a broken carriage trail. Next to it a huge 152mm Msta-B towed cannon. Last summer we displayed it on a square, showing our trophies. It is almost ready for action.

Next door there is captured armor as far as the eye can see. BMPs, BTRs, tanks, self-propelled artillery…Some of them still have their recognition markings—two white stripes. This is why the militia calls the Ukrainian armor “pregnant”. Vehicles-“donors” are standing separately. They are being disassembled for spares. We see tank turrets on special scaffolding. The local grease monkeys are disassembling BMP vision blocs. A tank, seemingly lifeless and deprived of its tracks, suddenly shudders and emits a plume of smoke, then continues to growl. “It’s alive!”—the repairmen scream with joy. "
    http://russia-insider.com/en/2015/01/26/2749
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:38 am

Thank you, enemyofNWO, for the update. I've decided to post links of this nature on LinkedIn.
    Also tubbies with false flag reports. I never find comments on them, but other members,
    people of all over the planet, also Dubai business members, send me requests for a connection.
    It's a sign that at least by these people these reports are appreciated.

Of course that doesn't mean we're friends, for how am I to know who these people really are?
    I'm only present in that space, for being curious about what makes business people tick, in
    other cultures. And also, I'll stop posting after a while, so anyone who wants to know can
    have a go at it, with sufficient sources, by their own actions online.

P.S. My being upset, lately, by one of your posts, was due to having met the first person in my life,
    having gone through 13 years of gangrape. It's connected to the affairs, prince William is in-
    volved in. A large group of UK policemen have decided to speak up, for having been silenced, when
    they received reports by citizens with pedophile abuse claims.

I'm still not over it, for this person that I met needs to live with physical disabilties for the remains
    of his life and might even have to leave his body. He's an immensely bright soul and I feel for him,
    having to go through this tough life experience. Fortunately he found a great Buddhist school and
    by meditation he found quitetude and peace of mind. It also caused the surfacing of these memories
    and trauma. Never seen such fierce determination combined with a weakness of body.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:49 am

There is a graphic video in the link. It shows the reality of the war in Ukraine. The army of Novorosiya captured Ukrainian soldiers. The guy in the beginning of the video (the one who cuts off and then sticks pieces of the uniforms in their mouths) is Givi, one of the commanders of the army in the Doneck region. Later you will see reaction of the civilians, women, the elderly. they are shouting at the POWs asking why they are killing them, their children, wives, mothers, etc.

http://vk.com/vostokfront?z=video23292769_171063666%2Fcacb01ec598fb03a1a
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty Russia was invaded by one MILLION Ukrainian men of military age,

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:14 am

Russia was invaded by one MILLION Ukrainian men of military age, hiding from Poroshenko - official data

SNIP
    "More than one million male citizens of Ukraine, which is currently in the process of the fourth wave of mobilization, are already on the territory of the Russian Federation, which was declared by the resolution of Verkhovnaya Rada as the "aggressor".

The relevant data was reported at a press conference in Kiev by the founder of the Ukrainian sociological company Research & Branding Group, Yevgeny Kopatko.

continues at http://fortruss.blogspot.no/2015/01/russia-was-invaded-by-one-million.html
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:24 pm

http://fortruss.blogspot.ca/2015/02/nato-is-moving-closer-to-russia-and.html

'NATO is moving closer to Russia and blaming Russia for being close to NATO" (Video)

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:47 pm

I happened to watch CNN last night here in N America.

Wolf Blitzer was interviewing REP. ELIOT ENGEL (D), NEW YORK,.  

As I was listening to this guy, I was thinking this guy wouldn't know his arse from a hole in the ground, and yet he is an expert on what is happening in Ukraine.  Give me a break!!!!!  I

I will post transcript below.  How does he know that there are Russian soldiers in the Ukraine?  I don't think he does.  Just part of the propaganda machine.

Funny how both Russia and US are saying the exact same thing about each other

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1502/02/sitroom.01.html

Congressman, thanks for coming in. You want the Obama administration to start arming the Ukrainian military?

REP. ELIOT ENGEL (D), NEW YORK: Absolutely. I think it should have been done a while ago. You know, the very last bill that Congress passed last year when we went out of session was authorizing the president to supply lethal weapons to the -- to the Ukrainians.

BLITZER: Why didn't they do it? You'd been pressing them. What did they say to you? Why have they waited so long?

ENGEL: Well, nobody wants to get involved if it can be avoided into something that might be able to suck us in. But I think it's pretty clear to anybody now that Putin is going for the kill. These are not separatists. These are Russian troops aided and abetted by Russian...

BLITZER: How do you know that?

ENGEL: Well, we do know that. It's not even -- only Putin says no, but everybody else believes otherwise.

BLITZER: So you think that regular Russian army personnel have now moved into Ukraine and are leading this fight? These aren't simply Ukrainian rebels who support unification with Russia?

ENGEL: No. No. And of course, all the material they're getting is from Russia. This is as if Russia is invading Ukraine. And I think that the west cannot sit idly by and just put its head in the sand. I think the time has come to really move. If this is not stopped now, we're going to see the end of a democratic Ukraine, and I don't think that's...

BLITZER: Quickly, how many Russian troops do you estimate are in Ukraine right now?

ENGEL: I don't know how many, but for sure, they're there and they're training the rebels, as well. There are more Russian troops there than there are rebels.

BLITZER: Are they the hundreds or the thousands?

ENGEL: I couldn't venture to tell you how many. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's in the thousands.

BLITZER: Stand by, Congressman. We have a lot more to discuss. We've to take a quick break.

Much more with Eliot Engel on this devastation that's going on in Ukraine right now. The secretary of state, John Kerry, is getting ready to head over there this week. The president got very personal in his interview with Fareed Zakaria about Putin. Much more right after this.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty Call-up papers burned and Ukrainian patrols blocked in Odessa region

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:08 am

SNIP
    Events in the Reni district of Odessa region are characteristic of the "fourth wave" of mobilization in the South of Ukraine. An old fishing village of Limanskoe rebelled. Hundreds of residents have captured an armed group of military representatives and publicly burned all the call up papers in the village square.

Reni - is the extreme South-Western point of the country. Located on the left Bank of the Danube, the district borders with Romania and Moldova. Once there was a major port and rail junction, agriculture and fishing farms flourished. Now only "independent" ashes remain from the local economy. People earn a living by poaching and smuggling across the Danube arm. Such business forms bold and decisive characters. Every other household has a weapon, and old people tell legends about heroic robberies of Grigory Kotovsky.

Limanskoe - is a former Romanian village Frikarsei. Most locals are Moldovan, Gagauz and Russian. They are openly hostile to the Ukrainian junta and completely refuse to go to war. The mood is typical, however there is one characteristic. The called up men could easily cross the border and hide in the swamps of the Danube. But decided to stay home and throw out the Ukrainian military.

Military Commissar of the district Igor Skrypnik knew very well about the attitude of the civilian population of the county towards mobilization. So before a trip to Limanskoe to issue mobilization orders he had requested armed security. So a group of Commisar employees was reinforced with Odessa punisher-nazguardians.

continues at :http://fortruss.blogspot.no/2015/02/bessarabian-rebels-take-ukrainian.html

http://fortruss.blogspot.no/2015/02/bessarabian-rebels-take-ukrainian.html
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:07 pm

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:55 am

http://rt.com/news/230631-ukraine-journalist-arrest-treason/

SNIP
    "Ruslan Kotsaba, a journalist in western Ukraine, has been detained for 60 days on charges of high treason, according to his family. In a video last month, Kotsaba called on Ukrainian citizens to avoid the military draft and to not kill their compatriots.

Kotsaba is from Ivano-Frankovsk, located in the western part of the country which is loyal to Kiev. He has been accused of treason and espionage, his wife wrote on her Facebook page. She also reported that police searched their house and seized the journalist's personal belongings.

The journalist himself has only admitted to attempting to wreck the draft. "

continues at http://rt.com/news/230631-ukraine-journalist-arrest-treason/

So the Journalist is accused of treason , but the politicians that order the shelling of towns and villages
    full of Ukrainan citizens are not accused of hight treason !
    There is also a new law that allows officers to shoot soldiers that escape or do not obey orders !
    Considering that the Ukrainan Army is led by incompetents and incapable of leading an army , that law will encourage soldiers to shoot in the back their commanding officers ......... fantastic !
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty NATO planes land in Kharkov every night

Post  enemyofNWO Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:13 am

NATO planes land in Kharkov every night

Quote " "At 02:06 AM a NATO Hercules plane landed at the Kharkov airport. According to eyewitnesses, they land at the Kharkov airport every night since February 5th."

http://fortruss.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/nato-planes-land-in-kharkov-every-night.html

It is probable that the criminals from the west are supplying arms to the Fascist government of Porkishenko
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:20 pm

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:17 pm

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:05 am

02/23/2015
    This is part of a Ben Fulford story that came out last week reporting that a mini nuke was used in the Ukraine.  One has to be a subscriber to read the full story which is available on his website.  I post this because this eruption was discussed last week on 5 minute news Earthquake section.

In the run up to the Lunar New Year this Thursday on February 19th, a major push against the cabal is continuing. This push has included a blockade of all trade from US West Coast ports, a lockdown of CIA headquarters in Langley Virginia and major military moves in the Middle East. Meanwhile, extreme turbulence, including nuclear explosions, is being engineered in the US, Europe and the Middle East by the Zionazi cabal as it struggles desperately to keep in power by finalizing a fascist coup d’etat.

The events in the Ukraine were perhaps the most dramatic. As mentioned briefly in this newsletter last week, a small scale nuclear weapon was used against the pro-Russian militias in the Eastern Ukraine. The militia government confirmed this in a press conference when they said a missile with the explosive power of 500 tons of TNT hit them.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=10511

That is only possible with nuclear weapons. In further confirmation that a rogue nuke was used, the US National Geological Survey reported a magnitude 6.8 earthquake on the Ukraine/Russian border at the time of the explosion. This report was on their website for about 20 minutes before it was taken off.

After this explosion, the US based source, who has consistently predicted cabal terror acts in advance, sent an e-mail to this writer saying there were 4 more nukes ready to go off in or nearby.

The following are KP's opinion of the entire article.
    “…a small scale nuclear weapon was used against the pro-Russian militias in the Eastern Ukraine. The militia government confirmed this in a press conference… the US National Geological Survey reported a magnitude 6.8 earthquake on the Ukraine/Russian border at the time of the explosion. This report was on their website for about 20 minutes before it was taken off… the US based source, who has consistently predicted cabal terror acts in advance, sent an e-mail to this writer saying there were 4 more nukes ready to go off in or near the Ukraine:

“These nuclear threats by US based sources came as France and Germany broke decisively with Washington D.C. by meeting directly with Russian President Vladimir Putin. After marathon talks, they were able to broker a Ukraine cease fire last week.

” The discovery by the Germans the CIA was sponsoring murder and terror may have also led to pressure on the Pentagon to shut down the source of that terror: the George Bush Nazi CIA faction. There are reports on the internet that CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia have been shut down… Our MI5 sources confirm that this is the case.

“The other really big sign of pressure on the Washington D.C. rogue regime can be seen from that fact that all shipping to and from the US West coast is being blockaded. Sources in the Longshoreman’s Union in Portland, Oregon make it clear this shut down of shipping is not due to a labour dispute… the unusual cold hitting the US East coast is part of a weather warfare campaign aimed at forcing the Washington D.C. Zionazi cabal into surrender.

“In Europe as well, the Nazionists are on the run. The situation concerning Greek debt remains deadlocked, the IMF remains without funds and now Russia’s Putin is visiting Hungary to endorse that nation’s removal of Rothschild banking interests.”
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty Kiev Dragging Feet on Artillery Pullout Because It Wants out of Minsk Agreement

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:50 am

SNIP
    "There is also a very real possibility that Poroshenko himself might be preventing that withdrawal. The problem is not in the withdrawal of heavy guns by itself (the junta knows that the Novorussians will not attack) but that after completing this point of the Minsk 2 Agreement (M2A) the junta will have to go down the list and that is simply something the Nazis in Kiev cannot do. "

So I expect the Novorussian to go directly to Kiev , when it is clear that the Minsk 2 is not working .
    This time there will not be any attempt to observe any calls for a truce . "

http://russia-insider.com/en/ukraine_opinion/2015/02/25/3868
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty The party that supports the DPR and LPR appeared in Poland

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:17 am

The party that supports the DPR and LPR appeared in Poland
    SNIP
    "New party with the title Izmenenie was established in Poland. It announces openly about its intention to get closer to Russia and remove Poland from American vassalage. One of the ideologists of the party is a famous politician Mateush Piskorskiy who was present at the referendum in the DPR and LP as international observer.

Moreover, Piskorskiy was international observer at the elections in Novorossiya, he is frequent guest on the channel RT. He expresses the support of the course of Russia and criticizes temporary Kiev government.
    There is also historian-publicist in the party Yatsek Kaminskiy. He support communist ideology, he supports his colleagues from Ukraine who are exile now. ?

http://novorossia.today/the-party-that-supports-the-dpr-and-lpr-appeared-in-poland/
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:31 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:The party that supports the DPR and LPR appeared in Poland
    SNIP
    "New party with the title Izmenenie was established in Poland. It announces openly about its intention to get closer to Russia and remove Poland from American vassalage. One of the ideologists of the party is a famous politician Mateush Piskorskiy who was present at the referendum in the DPR and LP as international observer.

Moreover, Piskorskiy was international observer at the elections in Novorossiya, he is frequent guest on the channel RT. He expresses the support of the course of Russia and criticizes temporary Kiev government.
    There is also historian-publicist in the party Yatsek Kaminskiy. He support communist ideology, he supports his colleagues from Ukraine who are exile now. ?

http://novorossia.today/the-party-that-supports-the-dpr-and-lpr-appeared-in-poland/

Yes, the name of the party in Polish is ZMIANA, which means CHANGE.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:30 am

At Least Thirty Killed In East Ukraine Mine Explosion

A blast at a coal mine in the eastern Ukrainian rebel stronghold of Donetsk has left more than 30 people dead, a local official has said, with dozens more miners who were underground at the time unaccounted for.
    Miners’ relatives were gathering at the entrance to the Zasyadko mine desperately trying to get more information, according to a Reuters reporter at the scene.
    Local officials said about 70 people were working in the mine when the explosion happened.
    One worker, leaving the mine in dirty overalls, said he had heard that 45 people were still trapped underground, though there was no immediate confirmation of the figure.
    “According to preliminary information, more than 30 people were killed.
    Rescue workers have not yet come to the place of the explosion, they are removing the poisonous gas and then will go down,” said Vladimir Tsymbalenko, the head of the local mining safety service.
    The cause of the blast in the Zasyadko coal mine was not immediately clear.

SOURCE
    http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty Remarkable coincidence about the US ambassador in Ukraine

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:03 am

3/5/2015

The Remarkable Coincidences of John C. Tefft

By J.Hawk

The graphic above is going viral on the Russian side of the internet, and it reads as follows:

“Since the current US ambassador arrived in Russia, they killed Nemtsov, while he was in Georgia they killed Zhvaniya, and in Ukraine—Gongadze. Coincidence?”

Each of the three was a prominent opposition figure, and in each case his death had led to political upheaval. To quote Ian Fleming, “once is a happenstance, twice--a coincidence, three times--enemy action.”

It is very well known what the role of US ambassadors is ....... foment discord , political opposition , assassinations , massacres and political change favorable to the Empire of CHAOS .
    and since we are touching on political assassinations .....

"EUCACH.ORG Melanie Vritschan: NSA is remotely assassinating me as it did EUCACH Director Dr. Rauni Kilde in Feb. 2015 "

http://newsinsideout.com/2015/03/eucach-org-melanie-vritschan-nsa-is-remotely-assassinating-me-as-it-did-eucach-director-dr-rauni-kilde-last-month/

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-remarkable-coincidences-of-john-c.html
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:04 pm

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty The Media Blackout in Ukraine

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:45 pm

I may share views and background info already known to some of you posting here.
    The blog article in the link seems to be pretty much accurate. If it's not, please let me know?
    I presume, you, burgundia and jenetta are more familiar and well informed, regarding the
    situation in the Ukraine and events related to it, in the past and at present. It seems to be
    a quagmire, a complexity of historic events, puppets on strings going from one hand to another.

March 7 2015
    “Johanna Granville’s Presentation ‘Maidan and Beyond: The Media Blackout in Ukraine’”

http://thesaker.is/johanna-granvilles-presentation-maidan-and-beyond-the-media-blackout-in-ukraine/

Johanna Granville's website: http://www.johannagranville.com/

Jenetta
    Jenetta

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty Remarkable Concidences About The U.S. Ambassador In Ukraine

Post  Jenetta Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:43 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    3/5/2015

The Remarkable Coincidences of John C. Tefft

By J.Hawk

The graphic above is going viral on the Russian side of the internet, and it reads as follows:

“Since the current US ambassador arrived in Russia, they killed Nemtsov, while he was in Georgia they killed Zhvaniya, and in Ukraine—Gongadze. Coincidence?”

Each of the three was a prominent opposition figure, and in each case his death had led to political upheaval. To quote Ian Fleming, “once is a happenstance, twice--a coincidence, three times--enemy action.”

It is very well known what the role of US ambassadors is ....... foment discord , political opposition , assassinations , massacres  and political change favorable to the Empire of CHAOS .
    and since we are touching on political assassinations .....

"EUCACH.ORG Melanie Vritschan: NSA is remotely assassinating me as it did EUCACH Director Dr. Rauni Kilde in Feb. 2015 "

http://newsinsideout.com/2015/03/eucach-org-melanie-vritschan-nsa-is-remotely-assassinating-me-as-it-did-eucach-director-dr-rauni-kilde-last-month/

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-remarkable-coincidences-of-john-c.html

This poor lady is undergoing torture akin to what Rauni suffered.  No doubt she regrets having gone into hospital for a routine procedure only to come out with her hyoid bone deformed which is strangulating her thanks to Darpa nanotechnology.  I've seen this Regina Dugan on video espousing the transhumanist agenda...she is a monster.

Regina and Victoria Nuland need to get together for the "Masochist Cheerleader Of The Year" award orchestrated by Obama.

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty Boris Nemtsov getting instructions at the American embassy in Moscow (video)

Post  enemyofNWO Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:51 am

SNIP
    January 17, 2015, Moscow, USA Embassy

Evgeniya, why did you come to the American Embassy?

Boris Efimovich, hello, could you tell us why did you come to the American embassy?

Nemtsov: To visit the ambassador

Why, do you want to ask him some questions?

Nemtsov: Yes, how did he become an ambassador

Hello, can we ask some questions?

Could you tell us, why did you come to the American Embassy?

By invitation

By whose invitation?

And who are you?

We are from the NTV channel "

continues at

http://fortruss.blogspot.com/2015/03/boris-nemtsov-getting-instructions-at.html
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

UKRAINE NOW - Page 9 Empty Seven high profile suicides in Ukraine in one month.

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:04 am

While the western bought off press makes a big deal about the assassination of Boris Nemtsov , the same bought off press ignored 7 suspect suicides in Kiev.

"Kiev junta cleaning the field? Seven high profile suicides in Ukraine in one month. "

SNIP
    "The seventh "suicide" for the month: Ukraine lost another former member of the "Party of Regions"

экс-губернатор Запорожской области и экс-член Партии регионов Александр Пеклушенко. Иллюстрация: zp.comments.…The ex-governor of Zaporozhzhye region and former member of the Party of Regions, Alexander Peklushenko committed suicide. This was reported at the press service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Zaporozhye region.

"Alexander Peklushenko committed suicide at his home in the village of Solnechnoye. At the moment the investigative team is working on the scene", - said the report.

The death of the former "regional" was confirmed by the advisor to the Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, Anton Geraschenko, on channel "112-Ukraine". Gerashchenko also said that Peklushenko was supposed to be charged in connection with cracking down on Euromaidan protests in Zaporozhye.
    This is already the seventh suicide among the former officials and members of the Party of Regions in Ukraine in a month. Earlier, ex-member of the Party of Regions and a former head of the State Property Fund, Mikhail Chechetov, died after falling from the window of his apartment [on the same day as Nemtsov's murder - KR]. The official version of the Ministry of Internal Affairs - suicide. "

continues below

http://fortruss.blogspot.com.au/2015/03/kiev-junta-cleaning-field-seven-high.html

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:14 am