tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

The Secret Covenant Of Canada

Jenetta
    Jenetta

The Secret Covenant Of Canada Empty The Secret Covenant Of Canada

Post  Jenetta Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:03 pm

CANADA'S MOST TERRIFYING FUTURE: Destroying our country with an illusion so large, so vast it is escaping the perception of the people of Canada.

They have created separate fronts to prevent us from seeing the connection between us and them. They behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Their goal is to accomplish one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon themselves. This also prevents us from seeing the changes as they occur.

They always stand above the relative field of their experience for they know the secrets of the absolute. They rendered us docile and weak by their power to control our politicians with money. They establish our governments and establish opposites within. They own both sides.

They work together always and remain bound by money and the greed of power.

They control the mainstream media in Canada, you know only what they want you to know. They force our focus towards money and material goods so we may never connect with our inner-selves. They distract us with external pleasures and games so we never see the oneness of it all.

Our minds belong to them and we do as they say. They use fear as their weapon. They will always hide their objective but carry out their goal for a one world government despite the bumps in the road they encounter. It's a long term goal, spread over many decades.

We are performing the labour for them and they are prospering from our toil at the cost of social justices and our sovereignty so we cannot control our future against any world weather or economical disaster that we may encounter.

In the North American Free Trade Agreement, the US gets the clean profitable business. Canada is the attic - the warehouse of all the raw materials. (We are the richest nation in the world with natural resources.) Mexico is the boiler room, the basement where all the dirty work is done with slave labour at the expense of Canada's and America's economies. Corporations control our natural resources. They bought off the leaders of our political parties long ago.

They have established a money system that has imprisoned us forever, keeping us and our children in debt.

They hijacked the Bank of Canada forcing Canadians to pay more than 500 billion dollars in phony interest to the IMF on our National Debt annually. When all we have to do is print our own money like Japan and other countries do. That is what our constitution calls for.

They made us weak by not encouraging development and manufacturing so Canada could become self-sufficient. They did this via the N.A.F.T.A. and other free trade agreements.

They are fomenting the breakdown of society in Canada by promoting austerity programs within our governments. Preparing for their plan to bankrupt Canada and the United States within the next 10 to 15 years and seize all of our natural resources (including our water) to cover the national debt which is the collateral for the IMF.

They have hijacked the assets of Canada's pension plan benefits (over 130 billion dollars) and have invested it in over 2,600 corporations worldwide. These investments are not controlled by the Canadian Government. Allowing no guarantees for Canadian pensions if there is a world disaster or world economic breakdown.

They guide us kindly and gently and we think we are guiding ourselves ... what we do not know won't hurt us is their focus.

The Canadian government has more control in the European Bank for the Reconstruction and Development Agreement to protect Canadian corporate interests who own our natural resources, then they do the Bank of Canada.

Our soldier's are bathing in blood in Afghanistan to make sure world bankers get their share of the billions of dollars from the Taliban for the heroin trade. If not, then, why don't they just cut off the Taliban's money supply by burning the poppy fields? They, also continue to prosper from the phony wars on terror. They always hide the divine truth from us, that we are all one and we are forced to live in fear. This they never want us to know, because then their would be no wars. Our soldiers were sent to Afghanistan because the official story of 9/11, "19 Muslims with box cutters and a man in a cave in Afghanistan with a cell phone pulled it off ".

They are taking over our land, resources and wealth to exercise total control over us.

They deceive us into accepting laws that will steal the little freedom we have based on the phony wars on terror.

They are being exposed for what they have done with their evil power. They have no place to run, the love of our country and the knowledge of 9/11 being an inside job is our power.

They are afraid now, the world is waking up. Just like the rioting in Egypt and other countries controlled by the IMF, the people of Canada will take their country back.

For More Click The Evidence

http://www.hickileaks.com/covenant.htm

The Secret Covenant Of Canada Empty The Secret Covenant Of Canada

Post  Jenetta Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 pm

STEPHEN HARPER - I KNOW SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT...IT IS A LOSS OF NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McWAnMWoSyY

Uploaded on Jul 7, 2010  

Stephen Harper at a news conference in Toronto. At the end of the G20 summit.

Here are the two quotes Harper should be remembered by:

" I know some people don't like it. It is a loss of national sovereignty, but it is reality."

"As I constantly remind Canadians, there isn't really a Canadian economy anymore. It is a global economy."

The Secret Covenant Of Canada Empty Re: The Secret Covenant Of Canada

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:38 am

What if there are three major factions in this solar system?? 1. Does not think that Male and Female Human Physicality -- combined with Freedom (Responsible or Otherwise) should exist anywhere, at any time. 2. Thinks that the Souls Who Chose to Incarnate Into Male and Female Human Physicality -- and Who Sought Freedom (Responsible or Otherwise) -- Should be Mercilessly Exploited in Purgatory Incorporated. 3. Thinks that the Souls Who Incarnated Into Male and Female Human Physicality -- and Who Sought Freedom (Responsible or Otherwise) -- Should Live in a Solar System Wherein Responsibility is Rewarded and Irresponsibility is Punished in a Reasonable System of Rewards and Punishments aka Paradise Incorporated aka the United States of the Solar System. Obviously, this is a rather biased post -- and I'm stopping posting this weekend. I've also withdrawn my various offers and proposals until I know what's REALLY going on in this world, solar system, galaxy, and universe -- and until I find out who I REALLY am on a soul-basis. I am strangely attracted to England and Canada -- or at least to an Idealistic-Conceptualization of England and Canada (which might include the best aspects of America and Rome). I continue to think that this world is a Corruption of an Idealistic Plan -- and as such, we should be very careful to NOT throw-out the baby with the bathwater.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:43 pm