tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Red Alert! Militarized Police Gone Wild Across America

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Red Alert! Militarized Police Gone Wild Across America Empty Red Alert! Militarized Police Gone Wild Across America

Post  Jenetta Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:28 am

American citizens it is time for you to flee your country if you still can...militarized police forces across your nation have gone rogue terrorizing innocent civilians.

Militarized police gone wild across America; terrorizing citizens, shooting pet dogs, behaving like occupying military force

America is rapidly devolving into the oppressive police state we’ve been warning readers about. Right now, cops are exhibiting thuggish, out-of-control “mafia” behavior as they run loose across America, terrorizing innocent citizens, shooting up the vehicles of people who are merely driving cars on public roadways, taking warrantless blood draws from drivers, shooting pet dogs of people who are merely filming police, raiding farmers at gunpoint over raw milk and terrorizing young women for buying bottled water and cookie dough.

All of these are real and happening right now in America. The cause behind them? Police are being “militarized” through federal training while being given weapons of war through federal grants. Police departments across the country are now being handed armored assault vehicles, surveillance drones and full-auto assault rifles. Along with this equipment comes a training and engagement posture that is increasingly aggressive and militaristic, subjecting more and more Americans to the kind of “theater of war” engagement tactics that the U.S. military would typically use at a roadblock in Afghanistan, for example. (See latest example, below.)

Excerpt Examples:http://www.infowars.com/houston-women-file-suit-against-dps-for-roadside-cavity-seaches/

(Personal Note): These women were subjected to an anal body search in full view of traffic on roadside after being stopped for speeding. The female officer didn't even bother to change her gloves after each individual search.

Police terrorize 20-year-old girl for buying bottled water and cookie dough
    The latest example of the terror being dished out by local police operations is found in the story of Ann Downey, a young girl whose vehicle was assaulted by plain clothed "undercover" police who she thought were trying to carjack her.

It's important to note here that the driver of the vehicle, named Elizabeth Daly, was charged with three felonies. In a statement posted online, Daly said:

"This has been an extremely trying experience and one that has called into question what I value most: my integrity, honor and character. ...Cookie dough and ice cream for a fundraiser should not put you through an extremely degrading night and afternoon in jail, appearing in court, posting bond, having to pay an attorney ...not allowed to leave the state, causing you endless nights of no sleep, affecting your school work and final exams, wondering if you would be dismissed from school, wondering how this would damage your reputation and ability to get a job, all while waiting on pins and needles to see what the Commonwealth is going to offer you."

Just last week in Nevada, a couple filed suit against local police there, claiming they were raided and shot with "pepperball rounds" by police that wanted to use their home as a stakeout location. For refusing this demand, the couple were shot at and then arrested for "obstructing justice."

As the lawsuit reads:

[Police officers] conspired among themselves to force Anthony Mitchell out of his residence and to occupy his home for their own use. It was determined to move to [the home address] and attempt to contact Mitchell. If Mitchell answered the door he would be asked to leave. If he refused to leave he would be arrested for Obstructing a Police Officer. If Mitchell refused to answer the door, force entry would be made and Mitchell would be arrested.

Seconds later, officers, including Officer Rockwell, smashed open plaintiff Anthony Mitchell's front door with a metal ram as plaintiff stood in his living room. As plaintiff Anthony Mitchell stood in shock, the officers aimed their weapons at Anthony Mitchell and shouted obscenities at him and ordered him to lie down on the floor. Officers, including Officer David Cawthorn, then fired multiple pepperball rounds at plaintiff as he lay defenseless on the floor of his living room. Anthony Mitchell was struck at least three times by shots fired from close range, injuring him and causing him severe pain. Officers then arrested him for obstructing a police officer, searched the house and moved furniture without his permission and set up a place in his home for a lookout.

Article at: http://www.naturalnews.com/041072_militarized_police_law_enforcement_paramilitary_training.html

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Red Alert! Militarized Police Gone Wild Across America Empty Red Alert! Militarized Police Gone Wild Across America

Post  Jenetta Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 am

The Iceberg Warning America's Fate? Think 'Titanic'

I don’t remember being quite so disturbed in recent years as I was yesterday when I learned that popular Internet columnist Zen Gardner had given up the ghost, abandoned ship, and moved his family to an unnamed Third World country.

To me, that was like the final sign that all was lost. All the horror stories we’ve witnessed over the last decade were not abstract nightmares, as the moribund mainstream majority has always insisted; they were provable empirical facts that I and my fellow pessimists have been reporting for years, all too real events that accurately preview a devastating future that is already here.

First of all, Gardner, who has his own popular website and a following around the world numbering in the millions, was Mr. Cool, Calm, and Collected himself, a veritable Zen master of answers guiding his readers with a gentle hand to be thoughtful and intelligent. He is able to penetrate the roiling sea of contemporary hoaxes and diseases without being the least bit abrasive.

You might be surprised to hear me say that. After all, who have I been over the past ten years? Mr. Doom himself, hammering on the firehouse bell over this betrayal or that pestilence. Shining a feeble spotlight on this atrocity or that conspiracy. For sure, there has been no shortage of alarming material to get hysterical about.

For him to leave the ship in such an efficient and final manner was to my mind the final declaration that the rotting corpse of America was no longer fit for human habitation.

Combined with NSA renegade Jim Stone’s report that the new fence along America’s Mexico border was really meant to keep us in rather than keep Southern refugees out, and the news that cops in America were now shooting senior citizens in their own basements for playing poker with their neighbors, it would be impossible to argue against the clear fact that Zen is absolutely right. It’s time to get out if you want to stay alive.

Two or three different times since the new millennium arrived like a volcanic pustule on the world mind, I’ve had this overwhelming dread that our time— maybe as a species, but certainly as a country — was up.

The first time was a couple of years after 9/11 when I had laid out all the evidence of who had done what to whom and realized that there was never going to be any mid-course correction, and that the perps were never going to be caught, because the public had lapsed into too deep a white noise coma to be resuscitated. Stock car racing, pole dancing and thirsting for their 15 minutes of fame were just too important to them.

Subsequent events have only validated my predictions in ever-growing pools of foreign blood and domestic diseases.

The second time was last December, produced by a combination of reading Guy McPherson and Ray Kurzweil.

MacPherson, the depressing but humorous environmental scientist, delivered a startling lecture about the impending extinction of all life on Earth while describing how all the ice in the Arctic was about to disappear, and the boiling frog story was a perfect metaphor for what was about to happen to us, not in some distant future, but this year, or next, or with incredible luck, the one after that.

Kurzweil, of course, is the mad Jewish genius now in charge of Google who has predicted — on the cover of Time magazine, no less — that (because of the epidemics the Jews have unleashed upon us, the chemtrails, the radiation, the toxic foods, etc.) in the next few decades no original organic life would continue to exist on Planet Earth.

Only the technologically augmented biorobots that he and his rabbinical Dr. Frankensteins would create in their labs would remain to continue plundering the Earth, and enable the Jewish schemers to advance their Ponzi schemes and pedophilic impulses into outer space, wreaking the same havoc on the Universe that they have used to ravage the Earth (so he thinks; just ask him!).

So why would the news of the Zen Man’s low-key escape to an unnamed Third World locale be more distressing to me than that?

Read complete story by John Kaminski at:
    http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=74849

magamud
    magamud

Red Alert! Militarized Police Gone Wild Across America Empty Re: Red Alert! Militarized Police Gone Wild Across America

Post  magamud Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 pm

I am worried about extraordinary rendition because I think its extra ordinary.  I think once they have mainstream media and reality polarized enough, they will just drop a false flag to blame on the people who can see reality.  Im not sure what the set up exactly is.  Will they blame people who listen to Alex Jones?  Bill Cooper?  There definitely moving that way but when will these types of boards be illegal?  With the latest executive order to control all communications it could be sooner then one thinks.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Red Alert! Militarized Police Gone Wild Across America Empty Re: Red Alert! Militarized Police Gone Wild Across America

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:31 am

Then My Friend - We'll all be on the block - Running - And If We don't Run to avoid the Renditions coming - We'll be re-educated after having sold out every other Enlightened Person We ever knew or heard of...

Like I said in another Post - Its about to be a Brave New World...

I mean for Pete's sake - Israel detonated a Limited Tactical Nuke in Syria (Outskirts of Damascus) and the World continues to look away...

We're already in World War III. Its always been designed to start off slow and I'd say - It has...

Red Alert! Militarized Police Gone Wild Across America 33rd_a10

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:09 pm

The article by Mike Adams ties in well with Brook's video on Coast to Coast (Post #20) Randy Quaid thread where John Wells interviews Mike Adams on this article before the interview with Peter Lance.  Thank you Brook.  I'm just watching the video you posted now so we must have been on a syncronicity wavelength...didn't know part of the video pertained to this.

Now in regards to rendition Magamud...if the U.S. or Canada is your birth country why would you have to worry?   Or are you speaking of rendition into concentration camps where torture and abuse would occur.

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:55 pm

I think it might be extremely important to focus on Ethics, Law, and Law-Enforcement. I think it might also be very important to study the Nazi-Phenomenon -- before, during, and after the Second World War. I really think we are entering into a Nasty Brave New World. Things have been set in motion which will be very difficult to stop or reverse. But really, this might provide a rude-awakening for the vast majority who seem to be living in denial. What worries me is that the Crooks might be cracking-down on the Good Guys and Gals. Shouldn't it be the other way around???
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:13 am

Yes Rendition or "disappeared" as the good ole boys in memory hole land like to say.  The craft of assassination is at its highest evolvement with enough resources to support a Reich.  So ya I am worried.  The CIA would render me because I am disobeying civility.

Thought police...
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:35 am

You and many others Magamud...at least you'll have company.

Cop Shoots And Kills Sunday School Teacher In Church Parking Lot For Rolling Up Car Window Says Witness

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2013/07/cop-shoots-and-kills-sunday-school-teacher-in-church-parking-lot-for-rolling-up-car-window-says-witness-2448340.html
    (with video)

Post  Jenetta Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:05 am

America Is Now Under Martial Law

(Excerpt):

Hard Core Martial Law Characteristics

Hard core martial contains the following elements:

-mass roundup of political dissidents

-dusk to dawn curfews

-rationing of essential resources

-the seizing of personal assets such as food and water

-control over all food and water

-the prohibition of weapons of any kind including guns, knives or chemicals which can be turned into explosives

-the confiscation of property, homes and businesses

-arrests without due process

-massive “papers please” checkpoints with intrusive searches

-forced relocation

-forced conscription into various labor camps and even into the military

-outlawing of free speech

-the installation of massive surveillance programs and the establishment of snitch programs

-the total control or elimination of religion

-control of the media

-executions without due process of law

-total suspension of the Constitution

Just how many of these intrusive government policies are in place? The answer will surprise most readers.

Read more at:
    http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/07/11/the-us-is-under-martial-law/

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:30 pm