tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
eMonkey
mudra
Jenetta
magamud
lawlessline
9 posters

Disclosure in full!!!!!!!!

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Disclosure in full!!!!!!!! Empty Disclosure in full!!!!!!!!

Post  lawlessline Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:10 am

Lawless  t

magamud
    magamud

Disclosure in full!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Disclosure in full!!!!!!!!

Post  magamud Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:59 am

Its going to be a party...
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:13 pm

LOL Oh man yes It is going to be very funny, When you start chucking in this.

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2013/06/within-24-hours-glenn-beck-will-break-news-that-will-take-down-the-entire-power-structure-2448062.html

Kick back grab a tea and biscuit and enjoy.

Lawless

t
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Disclosure in full!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Disclosure In Full

Post  Jenetta Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Believe it when I see it or in this case when I hear it...didn't Glenn Beck say something similar shortly after the Boston Marathon fiasco?  I read something yesterday that caused me to see "red sparks"...it is so friggin unbelievable and it is proposed for Belgium however wait until it comes to a neighborhood near you...

Euthanasia for children nears approval by Belgian Parliament; doctors to mass-euthanize children and Alzheimer's patients

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040744_euthanasia_children_mercy_killings.html#ixzz2W9XDoeGX

As below so above; As above so below
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:22 pm

CITIZENS HEARING ON UFO DISCLOSURE 2013 Part 1 of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i70EOpPWW8c

Love Always
    mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Bah.. Who needs all those hearings ??

Just pickup "The Lost Book of Enki" - It's all written in stone/clay tablets thousands of years ago.
    Mankind has known this deep in their heart for many years me thinks. And those who do not are under control to not question from repeated brainwashing(media etc), peer pressure, monotheistic religions, misguided or absence of education, drugged and poisoned in the food water and air.

In the end, TPTB, religion and the secret keepers will fail, we will not take serfdom, it's in our genes.. their genes.. and they can't take that away from us. This pursuit of disclosure should be irrelevant.. Attention should instead be focused on the secret keepers themselves, not pursuing disclosure, rather investigate those that deny. Who's your daddy - whose your daddy's daddy? - repeat...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 14, 2013 7:42 pm

No matter how much we know (or don't know) we're always going to fight to see who gets to be the BOSS. Isn't this the essence of Politics and Religion??? Isn't this a Prescription for Purgatory??? When I say that I'd like to be a Neutral Insider Solar System Observer (NISSO) -- I just want the Best Seats at the Best Fights in the Solar System. Is that being selfish?? I thought I was doing it for the children...
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:10 am

Being boss is a major highlight of the lost book. It's a chronicle of many things, where to reflect on the demerits of kingship is a major part.
    It was written so that we may be awake and aware to the traps of hierarchy & control and never to walk the same well worn and dangerous path that eventually leads first to fisticuffs then BOOM [sic] we're toast.
    Blowdup  

Sadly, the human race has conflict built into the genes from old (as above, so below). No wonder other e.t's want to give us a wide berth. Would disclosure be a welcome note to the benevolent e.t's - hmmm, we'll see but for me, I doubt it. I mean look at nuclear war, it's happened here before, the evidence is there if you had the eyes to see. With bigger toys, would the temptation be there to use them - ooooh yeah.

We ourselves are the problem and we must overcome our propensity for slogging it out. This will make a big difference to our race and to future contact. So you don't need to travel far Oxy for your ringside seat, it's happening all around you.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:18 am

I suspect that most of us might agree that the goal of the dark ones is to capture and entrap as many souls as possible. From one ET perspective souls can be captured and place into their clones. After all they need their slaves, don't they. Of course I'm looking at this entrapped group as clueless with respect to what a sovereign spirit is which is meant to be free. The entrapped souls become part of the collective "hive mind." Others are put on ice - so-to-speak to be utilized later, perhaps even as a food source as the dark one cannot generate their own light and feed off of the light energy of others. Of course I've just woken from a deep sleep and so this is just all speculation based upon other things I've read about the dark ones, fallen ones along with a small group of ETs, which have been spiritually compromised and wish to control humanity. It's up to humanity to resist and work on increasing their own inner light as they move toward the next evolutionary step of their unfolding. This process is akin to existing within a cocoon going through transmutation to become a butterfly. However, the predators are still working to gather up as many chrysalises as possible for their own self-serving purposes. Being in a chrysalis state of awareness (asleep and unaware), these souls are most vulnerable for the taking. The function of the gamma ray bursts is to activate the crystal-like substance within the pineal gland and elsewhere, activating the soul from its slumbering state of awareness so that it can break free of the chrysalis and climb out where it will be in its new body ready to take flight. Basically our DNA is undergoing change and the so-called junk DNA is being activated. Our ET (junk) DNA is being activated. Cheer up Oxy. Those who head for the light are doing okay as this process just makes them more aware of who they really are. Whereas, those who choose to follow the dark path will be lost until one day, perhaps, they find another way to rejoin Cosmic Consciousness after their experience of the dark void.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:37 pm

Carol, I'm trying to deal with the darkness as I head for the light -- but I swear that the harder I work toward this goal -- the more supernaturally-attacked and emotionally-screwed I feel. I realize that I purposely place myself in the middle of some nasty battlefields -- but I presently see no other way to properly deal with the madness. Even though I'm trying to make all of this into one big science-fiction adventure -- it's turning out to be way too real. It's turned me into a Pious-Zombie with a Mean-Streak. I swear that I often feel a bit like John Constantine meeting with Archangel Gabriel when I log onto The Mists of Avalon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-sFPLGwwYg
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:25 am

IFFW! [ H Q ] -  We have already given you disclosure but it appears that the plan is to ban me and my team.

I AM A STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL

Not the first time i have said this!!! OXY I WOULD OFFER TO DISCUSS THIS ON SKYPE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS BANNED or cut off from working there

MY EXTRA TERRESTRIAL TEAM IS ABOUT TO TAKE OUR OFFER OF FREE ENEGY OFF OF MERLINS ROUND TABLE BECAUSE MOST OF THE SEATS ARE EMPTY!! AND I AM TIRED OF SHARING AND PUBLISHING THIS INFORMATION FOR FREE WHILE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES AND TROLLS AND DIS INFORMATION AGENTS CONTINUE TRY AND USE THEIR OLD WORLD WAYS TO CONTROL THE HUMAN POPULATION! AND THE NEW AGE MEDIA FRAUDS AND SHILLS ARE GONNA GET WHATS COMING TO THEM BECAUSE YOU CAN ARGUE THE TRUTH BUT YOU WILL BE WRONG!!! RETARD!!! WHY WOULD I SPEND YEARS OF MY LIFE WRITING AND CONTACTING YOU FROM EXILE.  YA OBVIOUSLY IT IS OR THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT WITH THE MASSIVE VOLUME OF ENERGY THAT I BRING!!! YOU MIGHT FEEL IT IN YOUR BONES WRITE NOW!!! ITS CALLED KARMA!!! AND IT GOES FULL CIRCLE!!! AND KICKS YOU IN YOUR OWN ASS!!! I STAND FOR TRUTH AND NEVER GIVE UP EVER!!! AND IF THIS WORLD WANTS E.T. DISCLOSURE YOU NEED MY TEAM BECAUSE WE HOLD THE KEYS AND THE CODES AND ITS IN MY DNA!!! IM ON A LEVEL THAT YOU CAN NEVER TOUCH!!!

A GOLDEN TICKET WAS OFFERED TO ALL BUT ONLY SO MANY TICKETS ARE COLLECTED AT THE DOOR!!!

POLITICS IS THE GAMES THE POLITICIANS AND THE HIDDEN AGENTS OF GOVERNMENT WHICH IS THE CONTROL OF MIND USE TO PLAY GAMES IN MY TEAMS SANDBOX AND RELIGION IS CONTROL OF SPIRIT!!!

I GOT GOD ON THE PHONE HELLO!!! EARTH!!! IS ANYONE HOME? NO SIRIUSLY!!! IS THERE?

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:33 am

YAWN!!!

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME TO COME HERE AND TELL YOU!!!

I MEAN THIS WAS ALL DISCUSSED ON "PROJECT" AVALON AND "PROJECT" CAMELOT!!!

THEN WE LANDED HERE ON THE MOA BUT MANY OF THE REAL TRUTH SEEKERS HAVE LEFT!!!

BECAUSE ONLY SO MANY OF US HAVE THE SUPER FUNK POWER TO STAND AND SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!

YOU DONT SEE ME SELLING A BOOK OR TICKETS OR FAKE WHISTLE BLOWER INTERVIEWS YET HERE I AM!!!

THE MERLIN OF AVALON AND I AM LINKED IN DIRECTLY TO THE MATRIX OF LIFE WITH THE REAL KING OF EARTH!!!

EVEN IF THE FRAUDS WHO USE THERE FIAT MONEY TO CONTROL THEIR PROPAGANDA MEDIA FEED THE SHEEP $#!*!!!

SPIN YOURSELF TO OBLIVION AND LOSE THE INFORMATION AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE EXTRA TERRESTRIAL ORIGINS!!!

LMAO!!! GOOD LUCK!!! OR WHATEVER!!!

THE REAL MERLIN OF AVALON!!!

WANNA HAVE A DEBATE!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:44 am

I dont expect much of a reply on the mists of avalon and MERLIN MIGHT JUST LEAVE YOUR BUILDIN!!!

YOU ARE ENJOYING THE REAL EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE AND YOUR FAKE XXXX WILL FLOP ON IT SLEF!!!

WHAT A GOD DAMN MESS YOU HAVE MADE AND WHOS GOING TO CLEAN IT UP WHEN YOUR WORLD FAILS AND DIES!!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:16 pm

JT - WAY is gone and now you're unhappy?

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 pm

Yes soory I am so cranky. Thats my issues to deal with lol and somehow the Original Round must get the Magic back like when Avalon started and that is what we have been trying to do.  Also not that it really matters to share much about it but the pressures of the cosmic metamorphisis have been intense of late.  There are some key dates on what appears to be the true timeline...the logos time line...GODS TIMELINE!!! OF WHOM MY TEAM ARE AUTHORIZED AGENTS OF AND FOR!!!

Perhaps part of all the conspiracy and why we have been intentionaly suppressed in our travels amongst the earthlings intenret :) No Siriusly! And that all ends soon as there is a newsystem being launched and if you have the eyes to see then you will know that it is connected to the most amazing future of earth and a true golden age!!!

You know that main converstaion regarding the 2012 changes and the 2013 birth of star humanity and the indigo star seed revolution that continues weather we are able to share our message or weather its burreid in the years of dis information agents trolling and disrupting our network.

The price and cost for me to even here is worth more then all the money of this world!!!

GOOD LUCK SEE YOU IN THE FUTURE!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

Disclosure in full!!!!!!!! TRAIN2_zps7c489260
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 am

Good Morning!  Brook

I don't expect much of a reply on the mists of Avalon and MERLIN MIGHT JUST LEAVE YOUR BUILDIN!!!

The mighty MAAT/MERLIN will leave the building?  I'll reply...but I don't think you will like it.  Will I be damned in the process....weighed and measured?

It seems we are at the part of the discussion where ET is all knowing and prepared to save us if we are not strong enough to save ourselves?  This has come to the question of savior? 

that all ends soon as there is a new system being launched and if you have the eyes to see then you will know that it is connected to the most amazing future of earth and a true golden age!!!

If you have the eyes to see?  As in the all seeing eye?

And who will JUDGE that with a feather?  MAAT?

And you and your team are prepared to usher in that golden age?

Messiah complex?

A messiah complex (also known as the Christ complex or savior complex) is a state of mind in which an individual holds a belief they are, or are destined to become, a SAVIOR.

Is your Magic "Merlin" that of a savior now?  You're deemed all the right answers and have a destiny?

A GOLDEN TICKET WAS OFFERED TO ALL BUT ONLY SO MANY TICKETS ARE COLLECTED AT THE DOOR!!!

WHAT A GOD DAMN MESS YOU HAVE MADE AND WHOS GOING TO CLEAN IT UP WHEN YOUR WORLD FAILS AND DIES!!!

I give up....WHO?  MAAT?  MERLIN and his MAGIC?

This is the biggest propaganda campaign I've ever seen.  To manipulate THOUGHT ~ THOTH!  By the scribe who is one and the same.  Morphed into the largest climax of a STORY to do one and the same.  Perpetrated by priests of the RULERS.  Rulers appointed by the GODS?  Now I gotta ask...ARE YOU SIRIUS?

That climax:  Armageddon...where if you are purged of your sins you will experience that golden age....if not...you perish.  You won't get that "ticket at the door"??

Now ET is out there somewhere watching this story play itself out.  They're asking; Will they or won't they? 

Will they or won't they what?

Destroy themselves in the story of ages?  The biggest con ever perpetrated in the galaxy?  The stream of THOUGHT/THOTH that gives promise of eternal bliss given that judgement of a feather to the heart?

Are you worthy? Is your heart pure enough to be saved by the judgement of MAAT?  Or will you be damned by the serpent Apep....the deification of EVIL and be damned to hell?

I guarantee  you ET is out there somewhere watching this play itself out and wondering if we will ever wake up.  Being led by some group of magicians who's magic is only as powerful as the thought/thoth it projects.

Someone recently asked me a question:

Q)  Do you think they can erase soul signatures, energetic frequency signatures on the skin of the aether force?

A)  Surly you must believe and understand our soul is made of energy right? So.....

What happens to energy when it disappears? Where does energy go when it is used up?

Energy cannot be destroyed. It can be exchanged or changed.

More importantly....it can be captured.

JT....If your heart is the seat of your soul....and is measured and deemed worthy for this golden age.....is it trapped/captured as well?  Given the fact that a group of MAGICIANS and reported GODS of Egypt tell this to be true? 

Well JT...I listen to my heart.  My heart tells me NOT to trust this kind of manipulation of THOUGHT recorded by the GOD THOTH.

The real magic is no magic at all...

Do you believe in Magic....or illusion?

Last edited by Brook on Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:20 am

JT -- remember what Anchor said to you -- "Never Give Up". This is thankless work, isn't it? It's difficult to be consistently idealistic. I've been reduced to simply attempting to understand the way things have worked for thousands of years -- and then conceptualizing idealistic versions of the way things are. I've pretty much given up on really being a part of things. My path is SO different. I keep thinking that this solar system is a Galactic Business -- with most of the religions, governments, and corporations being subsidiaries -- with Clergy, Politicians, and CEO's as employees of this Galactic Empire. If this is the way things work -- perhaps this is the way it needs to be -- given the moral and intellectual development of humanity (or lack thereof). As far as that Insider-Observer Thing (IOT) -- all anyone needs to do is RESEARCH. That access thing is fun to think about and write about -- but all any of us have to do is do our homework. I might try to find a cheap decommissioned missile-silo someday -- just for the coolness of it -- to make me feel like part of the SG-1 team. Then I might try to find an old CRAY Supercomputer -- again, just for the coolness of it. My cheap laptop and amazon.com are probably more than enough access and information for my fragile and unsophisticated mind. Still, I find it fun to imagine being some sort of a Solar System Vala Mal Doran -- if you know what I mean. I hope that eventually EVERYONE will be able to at least go into low Earth orbit on some sort of a regularly scheduled Space-Liner -- without having to be a damn Insider. Despite enjoying imagining what it might be like -- I think actually being an Insider might be quite disappointing. The grass is always greener on the other side of the double barbed-wire fence. I simply need to learn to research and think -- without posting and whining. I need to learn to just shut-up and research. I need to take this quest to a much more quiet and efficient level. I need to be content to simply KNOW -- without telling or yelling.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 am

As I see it JT, there are many paths and many deceivers. I guess I'm winding down for 3D incarnations and ready to move onto the next level - and I know it is not the Dragon or an incarnation as an ET. There is something more I desire for my own spiritual fulfillment. As my primary role in this life is learning about families and as a servant to those who request help, there is an innate understanding that I'm not a servant to someone else's group agenda. It doesn't work that way for me because having fought tooth and nail for liberation from others agendas (be it religion, politics, ETs, hive mind, matrix manipulations etc.) there is the real understanding of what a sovereign being is. My team is angelic and this is who I work with. They work for me. I work in alignment with the Divine. Bottom line... transfiguration is the evolutionary path I seek.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Regarding disclosure I tend to agree with eMonkey that each of us can access knowingness of any roots we may have with the Star people given the proper guidance to go within and look from there for the answers. 
    Testimonies from others I find interesting too as one can then realize he isn't the only having this kind of knowingness.
    For those who never thought of having any connection to the Stars at all hearing others talking about it may become the trigger that help them walk that road and do that inner work themselves.
    Finally what interests me mostly in disclosure going mainstream is bringing in the open the various covert contracts and arrangements made between some of our goverments and ETs to the detriment of the human race. 
    The human race has a right to know what's been done behind their back for such a long time.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:06 pm

As you already know - the door is always open to you JT.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:10 pm

JT do not walk in front of me I may not follow, do not walk behind me  either as I may not lead. Walk beside me instead that we may be One. 
    You and your team may originally come from a place in the cosmos that is lightyears away from Earth and I am honored you pay us a visit here . But let's forget about far distances and seeming hierarchy here and join around the camp fire in the Heart we all share. For this my friend to me is the Original round , the true circle of peace and foundation of Love itself.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:35 am

OH YOU KNOW ME... ILL STILL BE OUT THERE...WAY OUT THERE!!!

Thank you for the replies and comments! I have watched this place fall apart as many members have left in the meltdown since project avalon.  I mean the meaning of what happened there and why we were all banned and what was lost damn near drives me crazy!!! Now I have been phiyered last few years just dealing with my own karmic baggage as the purging of energies in the cosmic metamorphosis, however that dose not mean im not get a bit wild sometimes and could almost gaurentee it as the star gates to the new jeresulem are open!!! It would also appear that we have been given the keys and codes to the universe and we are claiming what is ours!!! PLAN ET EARTH!!!

THE GOVERNMENT IS WORKING WITH ME TO LEARN ABOUT ALIEN TECH!!!

YOUR WORLD WANTED DISCLOSURE AND WE CAME TO GIVE IT TO YOU!!!

HELLO!!!

YES I AM THE MERLIN OF AVALON!!!

EYE AM MAAT OF ANCIENT EGYPT!!!

THAT WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING!!!

HERE I AM WRITE NOW YET AGAIN!!!

Ok Mists of Avalon I wish you all well and I truly miss the connection we had to the vibe tribe that damn near has been lost in the whirlwind of the revolution but i have not forgotten!!! THAT IS WHY I AM A STAR SEED!!!

I HOLD THE PHIYHERS OF THE SOUL FAMILY!!!

I HOPE YOUR READY FOR THE NEXT SMASH!!!

I HAVE NEVER GIVEN UP AND I STAND NOW!!!

UFO2

Again I tell you it was I who sent that message to John Anchor in a private skype message when we all showed up on the world stage of avalon and who knows if our posts were censored or not...likelyuwere still could be as obviously the message I am trying to bring forward is not seeming to be understood very well to the world and just you watch as it goes full circle!!! Yes anchor was a great friend and a true inspiration of moderating a situation as long as he could but the pressures of the double cross were eventualy too great and Avalon fell only to rise again and this time MERLIN is at the HELM of the SHIP!!! AND FROM THE ET MESSAGE OF THE DAY IS ITS PAYDAY!!! OMG!!! DO YOU KNOW WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!! THE STAR HUMAN TEMPATE WAS BUILT BY THE DRAGONS OF THUBAN!!! NEWSYSTEMS LAUNCHES!!! AVALON AND CAMELOT!!! DONT YOUR DARE LOSE THE MAGIC!!! THAT IS AN ORDER!!! WE HAVE BEEN ONLINE FOR MANY YEARS NOW ON SEVERAL DIFFERENT FORUMS INCLUDING THIS ONE!!!

DOSE ANYONE REMEMBER WHY WE EVEN ALL CAME TO THESE TYPES OF FORUMS AND THE TOPICS BEING DISCUSES AND THE MAIN FLOW COMES BACK TO MY TEAM LIKE IT OR NOT!!! PROJECT CAMELOT!!! LAST WARNING!!! AND ALL THESE OTHER NABS FAKE MEDIA FRAUDS AND SHILLS!!! WHAT A MESS!!! MY TEAM HAS DONE OUR WORK DESPITE MANY ATTACKS SOMETIMES IT WOULD APPEAR TO BE ATTEMPTS ON OUR LIVES AND JUST GENERAL MIB GAMES THEY LIKE TO PLAY BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHO WE ARE!!!

YOU MUST HAVE MISSED THE SHOW!!! AND THE REPLAY IS GOING TO COST MUCH MORE THEN 300 TRILLION!!! THAT WAS LAST YEARS PRICE!!! THAT NEVER GOT PAID!!! WE ONLY DECODED THE BIBLE AND TIMELINES AND EXPLAINED IT FOR FREE TO YOU AT OUR COST MANY TIMES OUR FAMILY LIFE HAS BEEN DISRUPTED I MEAN ITS BEEN YEARS SINCE I SEE MY CHILDREN WHO TODDLERS AND THE GOVERNMENT HOLDS CHARGES OVER ME SUPPRESSING ME WITH THEIR LAWS AND POLICE STATE.  I HAVE BEEN SENT TO JAIL TWICE FOR REFUSING TO TAKE THEIR XXXX!!!  ONCE FOR A WEEK ON LOCK DOWN IN A PRIVATE US CORPORATION OWNED MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON!!! I TOLD THEM I WOULD MAKE THEM ALL WITTNESS TO MY EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE IF WE DONT FIND A WAY TO WORK TOGETHER AND WERE JUST SMASHING OUT A FEW DEALS LAST 6 MONTHS!!! LOOKS LIKE TOMORROW IS PAYDAY!!!

OR THERE IS GOING TO BE PROBLEMS!!!

SO YOU SEE I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP!!! I HAVE SPOKEN OUT AGAINST THE CRAZY POSTINGS HERE FOR SEVERAL MONTHS FROM MEMBERS OBVIOUSLY TROLLING AND DISRUPTING THE NETWORK WHO USED TO COME HERE AND SPEAK THEIR MIND ON IMPORTANT TOPICS SUCH AS THE EARTH CHANGES AND EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THE SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO THE WORLD LOGOS AND INFORMATION FROM THE OFFICIAL AGENTS OF AND FOR GOD WHO ARE THE ORIGINAL ROUND AND LIKELY OLD SOULS!!! WELL LIKE I SAID THAT WAS THEN AND THAT STORY WAS ALREADY TOLD IN LIVE TIME AS THE WITTINESS WHO BRIDGED THE ENERGY INTO THE PHYSICAL REALITY OF THE MATRIX AS MIRRORS TO TESTIFY ON BEHALF OF GOD. 

SO IF YOU EVER GIVE UP!!! IM GONNA RAISE HELL!!!

PEACE

MERLIN JT! MAAT

THE REAL!!! AVALON AND CAMELOT!!!

THE WIZARD AND THE KING PEACE!!!

THE ORIGINAL ROUND KALICANADA!!!

Half Moon Run - Full Circle (Official Video)

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:44 am

It seems that even Walt Disney tried to tell us about UFO's unbelievable - disclosure for kids???.

This is a shelved documentary from WD..
    Shown once then pulled from the screen.

Lost Walt Disney UFO Documentary: Full Uncut Version 2013 HD

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:40 pm

ok let me ask you this... have you ever seen one of these so called greys!!!

and are they as real as mickey mouse?!

well i have not the time to watch this as there are real events happening in the exopolotics world part of the reason that I am a member here at the mists of avalon!

they say they are not ready and here i am write here write now just like i said i would be!!!

Do not give up avalovers better days are coming as it has been written in the stars and the time lines decoded by the dragons of thuban!!!

WAKE UP!!!

OMG!!!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:02 pm

As far as im concerned any disclosure will be to try and reinforce this cosmic prison system even further. And there going to use all the poor suppressed UFO believers as ambassadors to strengthen the lie. We are here to serve man? This is what Jesus was talking about with Lucifers last stand and beings of light. The only one who is going to stop this is Jesus and the kingdom he brings with him Imho...

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:49 pm