tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Is Israel Holding Nation States Hostage Through Nuclear Blackmail?

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Is Israel Holding Nation States Hostage Through Nuclear Blackmail? Empty Is Israel Holding Nation States Hostage Through Nuclear Blackmail?

Post  Jenetta Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 pm

NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL

Jim Stone, a freelance journalist asserts that Israel is holding nation states hostage through nuclear blackmail...he also states he has evidence that a nuclear device was planted and exploded in Reactor #3 shortly after the tsunami that hit Fukushima, Japan.  Israel's motivation?  The reason given was that Japan offered to enrich uranium for Iran. But shortly thereafter, Japan damaged it's economy by surrendering 1.7 trillion USD to Jewish bankers even though no prior debt was owed.   Read the "Fukushima Report".

(Excerpt):  This report includes classified photos and the schematics for Fukushima, as well as the ORIGINAL seismic records to support it's claims.

They are:  

1. Reactor 3 is completely missing, which means the press and anyone who has claimed anything about pressures, temperatures, containment, ect at reactor 3 after March 14 is lying and people need to pay attention to it, because failure of the public to realize the massive extent of the lies about what is going on there will leave the door open to a repeat event.

2. Reactor 4 is Building 7, demolished by explosives. Reactor 4 had been defueled and was undergoing replacement of it's internal stainless steel shroud, yet blew it's containment anyway. That is the FINAL smoking gun, an empty reactor is inert, and cannot produce an explosion, yet one happened at 4 that was so powerful it destroyed the structure leaving it in danger of falling over. Overheated open fuel pools cannot produce hydrogen because in an open fuel pool the water boils off at 100 Celsius, and won't be present in pressurized form at 2,000 degrees Celsius to liberate it's hydrogen by losing it's oxygen to the zircon cladding in the fuel rods. The rods will prefer the free oxygen in the air and burn long before attempting to claim the oxygen in whatever humidity there might be. Fuel rods only contain 20 percent fissionable material, and therefore could not have produced the "prompt criticality" in the fuel pools Arnie Gundersen, "The most qualified nuclear engineer in the world" has spoken of. This report includes a background investigation of Arnie Gundersen which proves he is a fraud who is hiding how big the disaster at Fukushima is. He is making statements which defy the laws of physics, and hide what really happened at Fukushima because if it became widely known serious questions would be asked. When have you heard Gundersen talk about a totally missing reactor? SOMETHING had to cause #3 to vanish. It weighed over a million pounds, where did it go?

Israel's nuclear deterrent method exposed. This information was discovered as part of my fukushima report

Israel is keeping a dirty little secret . . . . .

Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist, Jan 8 2012

There is a reason why the U.S. government is waging war all over the world, even obviously against the good of the nation.
    There is a reason why the U.S. government rapidly rolled over and did the banker bailout without question, in an amount which exceeded the value of every mortgage in the country by more than 3x, and every mortgage in default by over 15x; an amount which will destroy America once the ripple effect is finished.
    Many of you are no doubt scratching your heads, wondering why every elected president turns back on his campaign promises the second the inauguration is complete. Believe me, the corruption of American elected officials is not that deep. You cannot elect several presidents in sequence, and have them all perfectly screw the country, ESPECIALLY the way Bush and Obama did; they had their reason, and it is called NUCLEAR BLACKMAIL.
    What if they never wanted to reneg (at least not so completely)? What about Obama? And what about the other countries, which also screwed their people the same way? Why is it seemingly a universal truth, that all governments around the world are simultaneously going against the will of their people, in favor of the Jewish bankers and Israel?

I believe I have figured it out, and I have documented it.

I am going to tell you the hows and whys of Israel's dirty little secret - how they got their nuclear offensive capability in place, why they decided on the chosen method, and how they ended up using it.

Article at:   http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/blackmail.html

And the real story is here:  http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html

Is Israel Holding Nation States Hostage Through Nuclear Blackmail? Empty Is Israel Holding Nation States Hostage Through Nuclear Blackmail?

Post  Jenetta Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:20 pm

ANOTHER SMOKING GUN?

Is Israel Holding Nation States Hostage Through Nuclear Blackmail? Smokingun1

Stone asserts that a nuke device was set off in the Japan Trench to cause the earthquake and tsunami near Sendai which was the epicenter.  Does this look like a 9.0 to you?  USGS was complicit in the cover-up.  The quake actually registered 6.67 on the Richter scale.  You will remember how the tsunami alarms went off after the tsunami arrived...those poor people should have had at least 45 minutes to flee however because of the real magnitude of the earthquake they went about their daily business whereas if it had been a 9.0 earthquake they would have been fleeing for their lives!  Is it possible the government and the people barely registered this real quake magnitude of 6.67 which is why no tsunami alarms went off until after?  What caused the damage to the coastal cities was not the earthquake but the tsunami.

Is Israel Holding Nation States Hostage Through Nuclear Blackmail? Empty Re: Is Israel Holding Nation States Hostage Through Nuclear Blackmail?

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:39 pm

By accident or design -- I tend to believe there is a WMD "Gun" being held to the head of humanity. I am VERY worried about WMD's (some of which might make nukes look like firecrackers) -- and I wish I were kidding. I've heard the theory that Jerusalem and Rome are closer than people think. I think we live in a VERY small and VERY dangerous Solar System -- which is why I am SO concerned about Solar System Governance. I don't trust ANYONE at this point. Not even myself. How can we know the whole truth about ANYTHING?? How can we know the hidden-agendas of ANYONE -- including ME??? I keep thinking in terms of Archangelic-Factions -- but how can I know the Full-Truth -- even if I turn out to be an Archangel??? What if EVERYONE is deluded and screwed-up??!! I just wish EVERYONE well -- throughout the solar system -- and beyond. Namaste.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Is Israel Holding Nation States Hostage Through Nuclear Blackmail? Empty Re: Is Israel Holding Nation States Hostage Through Nuclear Blackmail?

Post  Jenetta Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:53 am

Thanks Oxy for your input...the screws have been turned and they are getting tighter...what happened at Fukushima didn't just affect the Japanese, it affected all of us.  Thousands have died around the globe just from this false flag event alone and the repercussions will continue far down the road.  The Fukushima story is not over.

These videos verify Jim's story:

http://www.futureearthportal.com/page34.html

Post  Jenetta Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:36 pm

Remember how Japan in 2011, shortly after the Fukushima disaster and being the world's third largest economy surrendered 1.7 trillion USD to Jewish bankers even though no prior debt was owed?  This severely damaged Japan's economy at the time.  See links in above posts for Jim Stone's revelations.

Well not anymore according to Benjamin Fulford...

Ben Fulford (June 10 2013) ~ Open Battle Raging Between Sabbatean Cabal And Military Industrial Complex

http://shiftfrequency.com/ben-fulford-june-10-2013-open-battle-raging-between-sabbatean-cabal-and-military-industrial-complex/

(Excerpt): The attacks on Japan’s economy are motivated by the fact the Abe government just announced $32 billion in economic assistance for Africa in a sign Japan is no longer handing its foreign currency to the cabal in order to finance Zionist wars.

Article at link...

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:40 pm

I keep joking about being an 'Insider' in a future incarnation -- but I think it might be almost impossible to be a 'Good-Insider' in the world (and solar system) we presently live in. I continue to think that things are really, really bad (for whatever reasons). So, I just stumble around in the dark, make stupid jokes, and hope things get better. What else can I do, without being an 'Insider'?? Still, consider modeling a Three-Way Conflict between an Extermination-Bias -- an Exploitation-Bias -- and a Heaven on Earth for All-Concerned Bias. I still think our current predicament has everything to do with the Creation and Governance of the Human-Race in the Garden of Eden. I can't prove it -- but that's what I think. I'll change my mind if I am presented with reasonable evidence and logic. I'm easy. I really am.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:14 pm