tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Images - The Same Terrorists in Mumbai & Lahore, Charles Sobhraj & Benazir Bhutto

MartinTimothy
    MartinTimothy

Images - The Same Terrorists in Mumbai & Lahore, Charles Sobhraj & Benazir Bhutto Empty Images - The Same Terrorists in Mumbai & Lahore, Charles Sobhraj & Benazir Bhutto

Post  MartinTimothy Mon May 13, 2013 12:22 am

Images - The Same Terrorists in Mumbai & Lahore, Charles Sobhraj & Benazir Bhutto Cf9dd6781ac9

The same two terrorists were photographed at the November 2008 attacks in Mumbai India above left and center, and in an attack against the Sri Lankan Cricket Team in Lahore, Pakistan in February 2009 above right. Mohammad Ajmal Amir Qasab below right, taken into custody in Mumbai November 2008 and hanged in India November 2012..

Had on a Hindu tilak during the Mumbai assault which means he was no Moslem, that he was to emerge to carry out terror in Lahore bespeaks high level complicity in India! Other attackers had stayed at Nariman House, a Jewish hostel in Mumbai which was itself bombed the next day, the last phone call one Mumbai attacker made was to a Mossad agent in New York!

Images - The Same Terrorists in Mumbai & Lahore, Charles Sobhraj & Benazir Bhutto 0eec97254658

Benazir Bhutto above center, returned to Pakistan one week after taking a telephone call from then US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, in October 2007. On the day of her arrival, scores were killed when bombs tore thru the crowd lining the route from the airport, John Negroponte, mastermind of the bombing campaign that is attempting to create a rift between Shia and Sunni in Iraq, was nearby.

December 27, 2007, [URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yibQu...eature=related"]video footage[/URL] shows a man in dark glasses resembling Charles Sobhraj at left above & inset, fire a pistol at her head, the soundtrack records three shots, the gunman turns as if to bound away, when a suicide bomber in a white shawl detonates his device!

Sobhraj was convicted of murder by the Supreme Court of Nepal on August 12, 2004, and was sentenced to life imprisonment, that he was at large three yrs later, bespeaks the same high level complicity from the Government of Nepal.
    http://s020.radikal.ru/i704/1305/34/7ca5c39dcf0b.jpg
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Images - The Same Terrorists in Mumbai & Lahore, Charles Sobhraj & Benazir Bhutto Empty Re: Images - The Same Terrorists in Mumbai & Lahore, Charles Sobhraj & Benazir Bhutto

Post  Carol Mon May 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Well now this leads one to speculate - are the same people, clones or just media pictures that use the same actors?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Images - The Same Terrorists in Mumbai & Lahore, Charles Sobhraj & Benazir Bhutto Empty Re: Images - The Same Terrorists in Mumbai & Lahore, Charles Sobhraj & Benazir Bhutto

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 14, 2013 11:27 am

I keep getting the feeling that what happens in this world is mostly the will of the gods and goddesses (with reasonable exceptions to this intuitive rule). Something seems to be playing-out on this seemingly god-forsaken planet which isn't nice. The more I try to think about the way things really are -- and the more I try to contemplate Heaven on Earth -- the more miserable and attacked I feel. Perhaps this is just my imagination or insanity -- but that's what it feels like. I'm almost to the point of just settling into conceptualizing a United States of the Solar System where Appearances are Everything and the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line -- but in a highly transparent and ethical manner -- if you know what I mean...

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:50 pm