tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
magamud
burgundia
Aquaries1111
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
10 posters

BLACK SWAN EVENT WINDOW May 20 - June 5th - PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE (TSUNAMI IN NORTH ATLANTIC) 88% "Operation to be Named Later" - Astroid May 30th safely passes

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

BLACK SWAN EVENT WINDOW May 20 - June 5th - PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE (TSUNAMI IN NORTH ATLANTIC) 88% "Operation to be Named Later" - Astroid May 30th safely passes - Page 2 Empty Re: BLACK SWAN EVENT WINDOW May 20 - June 5th - PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE (TSUNAMI IN NORTH ATLANTIC) 88% "Operation to be Named Later" - Astroid May 30th safely passes

Post  Carol Tue May 28, 2013 9:16 pm

You're welcome Linda. My pleasure. Brook is often logged in and keeps herself in stealth mode along with a few other members. It's what they do.

Dr. Simon Atkins:
    Climate Risk Economist, CEO
    Advanced Forecasting Corporation [AFC]

We are increasing the probability of a North Atlantic tsunami from 81% to 84% based on:

a) the increased volcanic activity in Chile,
    b) the large-scale flooding and continued severe weather / large number of tornadoes with advisories affecting millions in the Central USA,
    c) the grid collapse in Kenya (the third country to see a very significant power disruption in the last week),
    d) the marked intensity increase of the electron belt around Earth the last couple of days, and
    e) the increasingly severe geopolitical situation in the Middle East (with Israel, Russia and Syria-USA chaos drumming to a notably higher 'beat').

These events are all connected energetically, and due to the building solar energy against the earth, with electromagnetics building, we continue to stress that the Atlantic is one of the largest areas that has yet to see any major [energy] 'release'.

The [solar] "second wave" high threat period is 5/29/13 through 6/5/13, and we caution the public to be at a heightened awareness for planetary events which continue to build, as well as to be prudently prepared in case of a power outage or higher risk event, especially around the North Atlantic region (on both sides). Heavy rain for much of the entire first HALF of June over Florida. Magnetic pulses will create severe thunderstorms followed by the attraction of a tropical entity. Get ready.

SOME scientists look away from the truth, and they go for the money. But money does not buy you true joy and it certainly does not buy you freedom. HEALTH and INNER PEACE are the two "ultimate" quests, and once you have found those, joy in living quickly follows.

Some government entities and some corporations in science "look the other way" when they get intelligence (data / information). At 44, I have realized the ETHICAL and MORAL obligation is when you have important information ... to give it to the People. I do NOT believe in a "Nanny State" where the government will decide what it believes is best to share or not share with the citizenry. The information here, on the contrary, allows INDIVIDUALS to make their own decisions.

And going back to 2004, as the tsunami went further NW with time 'up' the Indian Ocean, ministers and those "in the know" could have easily made a call further north to give advisories, but they didn't as they should have done so.

Like I have said, I truly have calculated that there is a CREDIBLE THREAT of a North Atlantic tsunami, and therefore the reason for a Tsunami Watch. I pray I am wrong. I will always much rather announce something when I have enough proof (the planetary events of the last 15 days are enough for most to SEE what is happening) and it doesn't happen RATHER THAN NOT announce something and have it happen.

Last edited by Carol on Tue May 28, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Beren
    Beren

BLACK SWAN EVENT WINDOW May 20 - June 5th - PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE (TSUNAMI IN NORTH ATLANTIC) 88% "Operation to be Named Later" - Astroid May 30th safely passes - Page 2 Empty Re: BLACK SWAN EVENT WINDOW May 20 - June 5th - PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE (TSUNAMI IN NORTH ATLANTIC) 88% "Operation to be Named Later" - Astroid May 30th safely passes

Post  Beren Tue May 28, 2013 9:20 pm

Carol wrote:Brook is often logged in and keeps herself in stealth mode along with a few other members. It's what they do.

I don`t write often but I am daily present.

Whatever comes, may it come.
    Time to be with your soul-one.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

BLACK SWAN EVENT WINDOW May 20 - June 5th - PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE (TSUNAMI IN NORTH ATLANTIC) 88% "Operation to be Named Later" - Astroid May 30th safely passes - Page 2 Empty Re: Black Swan Event Window May 20th - June 5th/2013

Post  Jenetta Tue May 28, 2013 9:22 pm

lindabaker wrote:Thanks again Carol for all of your posts. Thanks for hanging in there and providing so much information.

Hi, Burgundia, I'm getting the headaches as well.

Hang tight everyone!

Did someone mention headaches? I rarely get headaches yet I've had one today:roll:

Post  CetaceousOne Tue May 28, 2013 10:46 pm

I rarely get headaches yet I've had one today

+1

Flu-like symptoms a week ago knocked me on my ass as well.

Fun times!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 29, 2013 2:06 am

It's the fatigue factor that is pulling me down. All these solar winds take their toll. More on the way for the weekend along with the astroid passing by. The quakes along the ring of fire look like a solid line. Never seen it quite like that before. Makes me wonder if Cliff High is on target with his upcoming prediction about the Pacific coastal displacement. Ironically Dr. Atkin's focus is on the US north east coast. One is almost beleaguered with events coming form the right of us, from the left, from underneath and now overhead. Still in the midst of it all we stand strong like beacons of light restraining the worst of the worst finding friendship and comfort within each other. Ironically, the worse it gets with the earth changes and political scenes, the more peaceful I feel within.

Going over my dream journal I noticed where my parents were popping in on a regular weekly basis. That's a surprise. Anyone notice more lucid dreaming?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 29, 2013 11:06 am

Two things of note:

Earthquake in Irish Sea causes intense shaking in North Wales: largest quake in 29 years
    BLACK SWAN EVENT WINDOW May 20 - June 5th - PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE (TSUNAMI IN NORTH ATLANTIC) 88% "Operation to be Named Later" - Astroid May 30th safely passes - Page 2 Article-2332531-1A0BA3B7000005DC-891_634x584
    May 29, 2013 – WALES – An earthquake on the North Wales shoreline has been felt over an area of 140 km. People were woken by the quake which happened at around 4.15 am and was felt as far away as Southport in Merseyside. The epicenter was 13km northwest of the town of Abersoch, Gwynedd, on the Lleyn Peninsula and measured a magnitude of 3.8, the British Geological Survey (BGS) said. Some 180 reports from people who felt the earthquake have been made to the BGS, who said the majority were within a 50 to 75 km radius. Assistant seismologist Julian Bukits of the BGS said: “This was the biggest in the area since a 4.3 in August 1984, which was an aftershock to the 5.4 earthquake in July 1984, which was the biggest on shore earthquake in the UK ever. An earthquake of 3.8 magnitude might occur once every 12 to 18 months. It was felt in the Isle of Man to the north, Southport to the north east, and the east coast of Ireland to the west.” Mr. Bukits said the quake, the epicentre of which was at a depth of 8 km, was not big enough to cause damage. “People were woken from their sleep and have described the shaking as moderate,” he said. “They described the shaking as a trembling feeling. People reported windows and crockery rattling.” The epicenter was 20km south west of the 5.4 Lleyn Peninsula quake in July 1984, which did cause some minor damage. Tom Coleman, of Talysarn, Gwynedd, told the BBC: “I was awoken at about 4.15am this morning by what sounded like a deep rumble of thunder then strong shuddering, some of the bedroom furniture rattled. It must have lasted for about half a minute. At first I thought it was just a loud clap of thunder but when the furniture started shaking I realized it must be some sort of earth tremor.” And Janet Bord, of Ruthin, Denbighshire, told the BBC: “I was woken around 4.15 am by a sensation like the bed was ‘rippling’. It was over very quickly and I put it down to imagination – until I heard there had been an earthquake. When I checked the time and found it had happened at 4.16, I realised that that is what I must have felt.” The Irish National Seismic Network (INSN) said tremors were felt in counties in south-east Ireland and its seismic stations in Valentia off the south-west coast, Donegal and Galway all recorded the earthquake. Tom Blake, INSN director and from the school of cosmic physics in the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, said there has been a significant increase in seismic activity in the area in recent months. “It is unlikely that the magnitude of today’s earthquake will be exceeded in the Irish Sea in the coming days but aftershocks can be expected in the hours and days ahead, although many will be too weak to be felt,” he said. The BGS later reported that the earthquake had also been felt in Liverpool, Mold, Cardigan, and Wicklow, Ireland. –Independent UK

and this...

BLACK SWAN EVENT WINDOW May 20 - June 5th - PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE (TSUNAMI IN NORTH ATLANTIC) 88% "Operation to be Named Later" - Astroid May 30th safely passes - Page 2 Coronalhole_strip
    CORONAL HOLE: A hole in the sun's atmosphere--a "coronal hole"--has opened up and it is spewing solar wind into space. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory photographed the UV-dark gap during the early hours of May 29th: Coronal holes are places where the sun's magnetic field spreads apart and allows solar wind to escape. A windy stream of plasma flowing from this particular hole should reach Earth on June 2-3. The impact could spark geomagnetic storms and auroras around the poles.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 29, 2013 3:46 pm

CONNECTING THE DOTS.

Casper, a disinfo agent who throws in good info with the disinfo recently posted this:

snip

The Fiat/Fractional/NWO/Illuminati establishment will do anything, anything at all, to force a continuation of the status quo in order to maintain themselves in power and to maintain ‘CONTROL’ of the world via their control of Fiat Currencies and Fractional Banking Systems.

They have refused to ‘throw in the towel’ which means they will not give up their Printing Presses or production of thin air e-currency.

This fight, this WAR, is constantly ongoing we are informed. Even this past week this street fight, this fist fight, this knife fight between Obama’s blockage and those creating the new, has continued we are informed. This is where the rubber meets the road. Until this battle is won ‘at the top’ it doesn’t matter how ‘ready to go’ things are down below or which excuse is being used to divert attention this week or last week or the month before that.

The G-7, perhaps more, are flooding the world with thin air Fiat Currencies in the greatest financial EXPERIMENT in history. ‘THEY’ are attempting to tax, borrow and spend their way out of an impossible situation. So what they are trying to do, as WE understand it, is to hold the status quo together with spit and glue and Govt Spending of thin air money until they can implement a new system WHICH THEY CONTROL, perhaps having a metals or commodities component to lend some credibility. (this is why gold is going down)

There are many ways to create a Black Swan Event sufficient to ‘take down’ their fraudulent playpen but such an outcome would create all kinds of chaos. In our last update WE speculated that it may come to that, it might be necessary to face this chaos given the intransigence of the Criminal Cabal controlling our President, our Politicians and our Country. WE don’t know when or how ‘they’ will be overcome, only that it is necessary if our situation is to unfold as we have always expected it to which includes the demise of the Corporation. As WE see it, it is a fight between good and evil with the future of the planet at stake.

Then this (snips) from another source:

WHEN THE BANKSTERS DECIDE THEY HAVE THE USD UP TO A CERTAIN LEVEL AND GOLD FORCED (ETF SHORTED) DOWN TO A CERTAIN LEVEL -- WHICH COMBINED WILL MAKE THEM THE ABSOLUTE MOST MASSIVE MONEY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD... BUT IF YOU UNDERSTAND THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL HORRIFIC PROBLEMS WE HAVE YOU MUST REALIZE THAT THERE IS SO MUCH DEBT AND UNFUNDED LIABILITIES IN THE WORLD THERE IS NO CONVENTIONAL SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM. SOMETHING NEVER DONE BEFORE MUST HAPPEN, OR NONE OF THIS WILL MATTER TO ANY OF US. ...THE BANKSTERS WILL COME IN WITH THEIR TRILLIONS AND BUY ALL THE REMAINING PHYSICAL GOLD IN THE WORLD AT FIRE SALE PRICES AND MAKE GOLD A TIER 1 CURRENCY ALONG WITH A NUMBER OF REGIONAL CURRENCIES --- AND GOLD WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF.

There is a plan behind all of this spending like there is no tomorrow or no accountability. TPTB are still moving along with their plan for a one-world government, one-world enforcement agency and one-world bank that would be controlled by the UN (the front political force) bought and paid for by Coporations controlled by the select few

According to John Moore "FEMA source has informed him that martial law would be declared nationwide, at the latest by June of 2014. They’ll soon be doing ‘beta-tests’ in two states, Texas & Colorado, to ‘work out the bugs’. Additionally, the federal government will be training secret service agents to arrest sheriffs who do not go along with the upcoming gun confiscation scheme, according to Johns FEMA source. John goes on to share that they are having trouble ‘integrating’ the foreign troops on US soil with the American troops."

I suspect they are expecting a Black Swan Event (earth changes in the US) most likely within the next 10 days. There is an astroid that is making a close passing on the 30th and the solar activity (solar winds) is very intense. For the third day in a row, a remarkably fast (600 km/s - 700 km/s) stream of solar wind is blowing around Earth. This is causing magnetic unrest around the poles as well as elevated levels of high-energy electrons in Earth orbit. www.spaceweather.c
    om

Dr. Simon Atkins, a Climate Risk Economist, CEO from Advanced Forecasting Corporation [AFC] in England is predicting the following:

We are increasing the probability of a North Atlantic tsunami from 81% to 84% based on:

a) the increased volcanic activity in Chile,

b) the large-scale flooding and continued severe weather / large number of tornadoes with advisories affecting millions in the Central USA,

c) the grid collapse in Kenya (the third country to see a very significant power disruption in the last week),

d) the marked intensity increase of the electron belt around Earth the last couple of days, and

e) the increasingly severe geopolitical situation in the Middle East (with Israel, Russia and Syria-USA chaos drumming to a notably higher 'beat').

These events are all connected energetically, and due to the building solar energy against the earth, with electromagnetics building, we continue to stress that the Atlantic is one of the largest areas that has yet to see any major [energy] 'release'.

The [solar] "second wave" high threat period is 5/29/13 through 6/5/13, and we caution the public to be at a heightened awareness for planetary events which continue to build, as well as to be prudently prepared in case of a power outage or higher risk event, especially around the North Atlantic region (on both sides). Heavy rain for much of the entire first HALF of June over Florida. Magnetic pulses will create severe thunderstorms followed by the attraction of a tropical entity.

Personally, I'm hoping we sail through this without the type of "kill shot" event that Dr. Doom has been predicting for the past 15 years or so, along with Dr. Courtney Brown at the Farsight Institute. Who knows what event timeline we're on these days. And I think hyper-inflation will take over if a Black Swan event does happen. Right now we're in a bubble. It's all just an illusion as Europe (the euro is tanking). Remember that Bernake recently sent over 1 trillion dollars to prop them up and the bank bailout in 2008 was created for the same purpose. As a result of all the bankster fraud, the BRICS are forming their own banking system with their own money back by commodies (gold and oil). What does the US durrently have with fiat money? An illusion.

Don't drink the kool-aid unless you want to be blind-sided with a very harsh reality. If you have the money - buy gold. Add to that a one year supply of food and you're good to go. That is unless stored food gets confiscated and you're imprisioned in FEMA Camps for hording. Just remember... we here for the experience and spiritual growth. Eyes open, no fear - remain in constant pray
    er.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Earthquake in Irish Sea causes intense shaking in North Wales: largest quake in 29 years

Dr. Simon Atkins:

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

This earthquake took place very near to the NE flank / line of our earthquake tectonic triangle (from St. Louis, MO to Iceland to the Canary Islands), and since it is rare, occurring on average only once in a generation, it is very statistically relevant to my prediction that I said we were looking for notable earthquakes on either side of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. This was indeed one.

The Atlantic is building up electromagnetic energy, and when the coronal hole on the sun (it is HUGE) likely emits a strong flare, or potentially a series of strong to very strong solar flares later this week into early June, this is when the 'big release' could occur.

Let me re-emphasize that I hope I am wrong. I don't want destruction. I want to show that science is advancing that we can better predict these types of events to occur through electromagnetics. And if we can better predict, then we can help warn people better in the future when potential Black Swan events are more likely to occur.

For doubter, I put on FOX News a warning back in February regarding the asteroid? When NASA came out and said there was a ZERO percent risk of any potential collision into earth from the asteroid, I called them out on it. I said that there WAS a risk, and I called for a piece of the asteroid to potentially hit earth and cause destruction. I was correct, NASA was wrong. Even when the asteroid piece did explode on impact, and injure over 1,000 people in Central Russia, NASA came out and said that it had nothing to do with the asteroid. It turns out they were wrong again.

Just like the Markets, there is the "smart money", a small percentage of the population are "in the know". And I appreciate your bringing this up. Let me also say I do NOT believe in the "Nanny State". This is where the government hides information purposefully, because it feels it is best you do not know it. THEY make the decision for YOUR livelihood and well-being. MOST of us awakening with open eyes do NOT want to live like this. We WANT information so we can make the best decisions.

I am forewarning based on credible scientific analysis ... data that the government is receiving too, but they are not going to tell you because they don't want you a) worried, b) panicked and c) able to make your own decisions. And look, let's be real blunt for all to hear: IF you don't see what is going on planetary-wise in the last 2 weeks, with all the things I and others with open eyes are mentioning, then it's time you splash some cold water in your face so you truly see what you're missing.

Since our science has been right before, there is a chance that something in the Atlantic is going to get the attention of many. But I just hope / pray that it is nothing that brings about any type of doom.

Let's just say that I hope more people's eyes and minds are opened for the advancement of humanity ... rather than the Establishment seizing more control by calcifying our pineal glands (brainwashing) so that we cannot 'upgrade' our consciousness.

In presentations all over the world, I show how we formulate our equations, using solar/cosmic, terrestrial, anthropogenic and other factors. I have been building these equations for the best part of the last 20 years, since Advanced Forecasting Corporation begun in 1993.

Solar / cosmic parameters (including flares, solar wind speed, planetary alignments, movements and so much more) are 59% of the equation. Terrestrial parameters are 31% of the equation. Anthropogenic parameters are 7%, and other is 3%. The "equation" relates to finding where potential disasters and sizeable impacts may occur. May I add that as weather warfare / geo-engineering advances, it is changing the equations.

My training / education is in planetary and cosmic electromagnetics. But I also studied the human 'shield', otherwise known as our aura, just like the Chinese and Indians have done for a few centuries. They have much more knowledge and wisdom in energy medicine than our Western counterparts; this is why alternative medicine is becoming so big in the USA and is already large in Europe. This is why I always say that so much of Big Pharma and allopathic medicine is poisonous to our auric system since it depletes, weakens and attacks our electromagnetic shell. But you can't tell that to most MDs; fortunately, some MDs are coming forward with cures for dis-ease and illness that incorporate naturopathic / energy medicine.

Anyway, so to predict the "WHERE" and "HOW MUCH" of a potential extreme weather / planetary event, we look at the magnetics of the planet. This is done by measuring EMFs (electromagnetic fields). We have a proprietary way of doing this, and when we put all this together, we get our "hotspots".

Research the crystalline structure of the Earth as well. There are portals to other dimensions that governments know a lot about, but again, they don't want the masses to know about it because the energy fields there are very powerful (for healing, for scientific advancements, and more).

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 30, 2013 8:41 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XfmPH1xCAY&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ&index=1
    4MIN News May 30, 2013: Tornados, Solar Update, Dr. Atkins' Quake Prediction

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 30, 2013 9:48 pm

What if all the factions are "bad"?? What if most of our souls (human and otherwise) are reincarnationally "bad"?? What if Heaven, Hell, and Purgatory are all "bad"?? What if this universe is filled with all manner of strange-beings, war-lords, and system-lords?? What if the Christian (and other religions) idealistic conceptualizations are just that -- "idealistic conceptualizations" -- in a very "non-idealistic" universe?? What if the Teachings Attributed to Jesus were written by the Greatest Possibility-Thinker Who Ever Lived -- but that the goals and ideals presented therein were a long-shot or a Hail-Mary play?? I'm frankly seeing a VERY harsh Babylonian-Egyptian-Hebrew-Grecian-Roman Empire which seems to rule to this very day. I've frankly been reduced to conceptualizing idealistic versions of this empire -- rather than resorting to a clean-sheet of paper master-plan. I fear that Biblical-Prophecy might be largely unalterable -- regardless of how hard we might try to make things better -- and attempt to save the world. I am VERY distressed, depressed, and even despondant. I think it might be VERY difficult to differentiate between the good-guys and bad-guys (especially on a galactic-level). What if Humans turn-out to be the bad-guys -- and the Dracs and Greys turn-out to be the good-guys??!! What if ALL of us were Dracs and Greys before we were Human?? Aliens v Humans might be a Red-Herring. I still think that Archangelicentric-Theology might be at the center of EVERYTHING. I think our future will be VERY problematic, regardless of who rules. I'll keep going through the motions of posting on this site -- but I'm really just a shelluva guy, at this point.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 31, 2013 2:48 am

Well Oxy, what if you got out more and went to the beach? What if you put your feet into the water and it was warm? What if the beach was deserted and the water was smooth like glass. What if the sky was blue, the water blue and you walked out to swim for an hour or so? What if after your swim you sat down with a soft boiled egg poured a little soy sauce on it and ate it thinking - delicious? What if you decided to go to the fish market to get some fresh fish (most likely suffering from some Fukushima radiation? What if you stood out in the sun knowing full well there was a hole in the ozone and you were getting a mega dose of solar radiation? What if you didn't care about all of the dangers that MAY exist and just enjoyed your life? What if you said no to needless anxst, aniexty and suffering? What if in a few weeks your money problems were solved?

Obviously one can spend a lot of time working up a list of What ifs? BTW, the beach was lovely today and we're going back again on Sunday for more fun in the sun. What if a tsunami decided to rock our world while at the beach? Crazy Happy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 31, 2013 10:49 pm

BLACK SWAN EVENT WINDOW May 20 - June 5th - PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE (TSUNAMI IN NORTH ATLANTIC) 88% "Operation to be Named Later" - Astroid May 30th safely passes - Page 2 98e68e7fcf
    GEOMAGNETIC STORM: A minor (Kp=5) geomagnetic storm is in progress following the arrival of a CME on May 31st. Solar wind conditions favor auroras at high latitudes
    Dr. Simon Atkins: The proton density in the link above (the orange line) is mounting / rising very strong, unusually powerful at this time. This is essentially a solar particle event, and when one gets to very high levels (top 10%), the protons literally penetrate deeper into the Earth's magnetosphere and ionosphere, and then ripple down hitting the Jetstream (creating very ionized, magnetically-charged weather conditions, like the flooding/severe weather in the USA, flooding in Europe and many other weather abnormalities), and then also goes into electromagnetic connections which run the gamut from the Markets (i.e., the Hindenburg Omen today), power outages, and our minds (yes, the synaptic gaps that 'fire-over' the information are based on electrical currents). If you are feeling abnormally "crabby", angry, irritable, exhausted, and otherwise 'consumed', the best thing to do is do something very relaxing.

We are watching the Earth EMF (electromagnetic shield -- the so-called "blue" aura) become increasingly perturbed. This is exactly in line with my advisory: we said that the energy of the planet would be increasing. If you're in the USA, one of the largest magnetically-charged centers is over the Central USA; and note how the National Weather Service has repetitively had to re-issue flood warnings/advisories because the thunderstorms are repetitively being charged-up by the increasing solar energy. And if you want to know what will happen ... of course ... it's going to make a flood situation for FL and into the Southeast as the solar energy pushes into making the low pressure system (a fragment of ex-Barbara storm) in the Bay of Campeche a real possible "super" storm event ... that is, a super-charged (magnetically-speaking) storm that EVEN IF it does not become tropical, it will cause a LOT of severe weather and flooding over FL, the eastern SE and the Eastern US in June.

By back to the Atlantic. Thanks to JellyVision noting the Mid-Atlantic earthquakes that I predicted would happen before they did, this then increases the probability of a larger earthquake in the Atlantic to soon occur. And I believe if I am not mistaken, that Suspicious0bservers, who I spoke to last night, has now indeed issued a Major Quake Watch.

In summary, because of the rising solar wind / proton event, and the number of volcanoes erupting, plus the significant Market correction (that I believe will continue to go down with a major crash before July 10th) ...

... I am officially increasing the risk of a North Atlantic tsunami to 88% (eighty-eight percent), keeping to the original prediction of May 20 (obviously May 31 now) thru June 5th. This is very high.

We have never issued a Tsunami Watch. For this reason, I am NOT fear-mongering when I say this, but I strongly recommend those near the US Eastern Seaboard and Western Europe especially to do their best in being prepared.

I want to say something new ... some of you have mentioned that we, as an energetic system (population / a race on earth), have the possibility to change other events.

I won't diverge much off the planetary threat topic, but I will say this: thoughts expressed about others and to others are energy wavelengths that are intercepted, perceived and evaluated by our higher levels of awareness (higher intuition through Third Eye, protective energies, etc) that will create and affect our own thoughts. For example, if you live with someone that is angry, this in turn will increase the anger in your own thoughts. Since this has been scientifically tested, it is 'on the fringe' science that is gaining more traction that says we can actually change events.

So the biggest paradox that someone may say is that because of the high awareness of the Tsunami Watch (or tornadoes in the USA, or other event), if enough people 'tune-in' their thoughts to 'cancel-clear' an event, then it is within the realm of possibilities to at least change the energetic parameterizations of that event. In other words, YOU can change your reality, and can literally -- through energetic forcefields in more than the dimensions you see in front of you -- manifest a new or different outcome to the one you are thinking about, believing in, or even fearing.

That said, we are currently dealing with a very large event: a solar 'pulse' that is strong, unusual and erratic. The bigger the event, the more energetic structure it takes to 'opposte' that event in order to manifest any change. With smaller things, say ... weight, or your job, or your attractiveness to others, is all much within the realm of shifting the energy properties of that 'field' to a more positive direction. Amen on this for now.

What the US government and/or the State of Louisiana has NOT told publicly to the citizens is this: the Louisiana sinkhole that is expanding at sometimes 3 acres / day (sometimes more, occasionally less, but with a steady increase since its initialization), is potentially VERY explosive. The methane, hydrogen chloride and other gases that are present can be extremely volatile. This is very much linked to the BP Gulf of Mexico situation (that is still ongoing, but of course hidden to most through corruption, tight circles and lots of money). Nature will find a way to release energy -- it always will. But at the same time, it's not just technology, and power-driven greed that have caused this. It IS also the magnetic field that is collapsing in that region BUT it is IN PARTICULAR IN THIS REGION because the pressure field under the ocean and at the coast has been altered by the technology that BP / the US government used / continues to use.

So many people are at risk in Louisiana ... and the sad truth is most don't even know it. They think it is "just a hole / sinkhole" and yet they don't know the explosive potentiality.

Going back to my previous post about the ability to change events, of course some will poo-poo the idea and think it is insane / impossible, but when those that know what I'm talking about and those that are intuitively curious enough to explore more, are able to spread the news and get more involved, and begin to 'mind-alter' the events to a more positive solution, one can begin to see that an INDIVDUAL has the 'power' to make a difference. You have more 'power' to change an event energetically through higher levels of consciousness (for positive good) than you do as an individual to change something at the political level in America.

Why?!

This is because the Universe listens more to you than the average politician because the Universe, as a part of you, acts in spirit, while the politician acts in ego.

Nobody can deny that the number of Mid-Atlantic earthquakes is increasing.

FOLKS ... LISTEN TO ME ... GET THIS NEWS THREAD OUT TO AS MANY AS YOU KNOW IN POTENTIAL HARM'S WAY. I AM NOT FEAR-MONGERING, BUT AS A SCIENTIST ...

I need you all to know I am NOT kidding around here.

I have persisted with this North Atlantic Tsunami Watch. I have never left you, and I want to state this ...

At 88% probability we are getting into "high territory".

YOU ARE SEEING THINGS HAPPENING.

A 5.0 in Saint George, Bermuda is NOT normal. I told you there would be earthquakes with increasing size in the Mid-Atlantic region ... and IF there is a 7+ over the next few days in the North Atlantic, YOU WILL HAVE VERY LITTLE WARNING IF, repeat IF, there is enough of a release to cause a tsunami to begin.

Tell anyone you know that is along the US East Coast or Western Europe Coast to come to this thread, and BE PREPARED.

I am not doing this for any "show". This is as real as it gets, and my Tsunami Watch is for a PURPOSE -- to help many people become aware of this POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS planetary risk window of time with a rising solar activity.

Massachusetts is WITHIN the PRIMARY risk center (which I had listed on one of the pages of this thread). Sorry it has gotten so long now.

I cannot say how many miles inland. I am citing that IF a North Atlantic tsunami is generated by increasing electromagnetic energy then those at the coast within one mile will be likely affected.

But do not forget: there are secondary, tertiary and even quaternary effects / impacts within any Black Swan event. Food supplies, transport logistics, power, etc. are all affected in a larger risk event. This is the reason why I have always stressed to have enough food and water for 2-4 weeks (for each member of the family) as well as a meeting area that is hopefully safer IF danger were to threaten you home / location. Be vigilent, especially through June 5. Be prepared.

With yet another 4.9-5.0 just east of Bermuda, on the same latitude line, this is yet another confirmation of ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD ENERGY building, and progressing (i.e., intensifying the 'pulse' signal from the sun).

Again, IF we see a 7+ earthquake in the Atlantic, we will issue a Tsunami High Alert (an otherwise similar but not an exactly the same term for 'warning'; we just don't wan this to be confused with a government-issued 'warning', so we use a different term). IF we see a 7+ earthquake in the North Atlantic, it will then mean that a tsunami will likely happen, and there will literally be just HOURS for impacts to be likely seen.

But I do NOT want to get ahead of myself or the situation, even though CLEARLY, in front of your eyes too, it is developing.

PLEASE SEE THIS LINK, posted very kindly by one of you that is aware, at care and helpful to us all -- bravo!

[link to www.erh.noaa.gov]

THIS shows you that EVEN THOUGH the government does not tell you necessarily what is truly going on at this time, in plain words like we are hereby discussing, they HAVE issued this VALIDATING write-up of a tsunami risk into Maine (and other parts of New England).

THAT IS ... realize a tsunami into Maine HAS happened before, and I'm talking about in the last 100 years.

There are ENERGY MERIDIANS on earth ... and this depth is being 'fluxed' because it is one of the 'coaxials' that the energy is 'running' along. Once you see Earth in the Gaia (Theory) mode, as a holistic energy-moving sphere, one realizes there are no coincidences. Everything is mapped-up mathematically.

Permit me to rephrase this: there is a high likelihood of a North Atlantic tsunami in "some form or shape", AND there is a low risk of a North Atlantic tsunami not occurring. With the most recent mid-Atlantic earthquakes of 5 and 4.9-5.0 (Bermuda and to the east of Bermuda, respectively), I am now increasingly concerned because our predictions have been coming true (power outages, solar 2nd spike beginning now after an all-calm, mid-Atlantic quakes, etc.).

Proton density rarely gets this high: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ace/MAG_SWEPAM_7d.html

EarthQuake
    7 hours ago
    Magnitude: 5
    DateTime: Friday May 31 2013, 20:25:49 UTC
    Region: North Atlantic Ocean
    Depth: 33

--------
    Regarding the tsunami, the median scenario is 10 feet of water into some US coastal cities ... damaging into the tens of billions.

The worst case would be 40 feet of water, going 3-5 miles inland, causing a trillion-dollar disaster, bankrupting the US economy. The NYC area would be "locked-down". Food would not get delivered, etc.

The best case scenario if something happened is that it's a high tide plus a bit more.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:35 am

DIRECT RISK MANAGEMENT MESSAGE APPROVED BY DR SIMON ATKINS.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: RISK OF TSUNAMI IN THE NORTH ATLANTIC OCEAN IS NOW 'HIGH'

This message is a follow-up from his previous messages to you. This does not include an explanation of our Electromagnetic Theory.

Within the same original risk window through June 5, 2013, we are raising the threat of a North Atlantic tsunami to 88% (eighty-eight percent) due to the following reasons under our Electromagnetic Planetary Advisement Threats [EPATS]:

1) An interplanetary and expanding shock wave has hit Earth's magnetic field late May 31st. This is likely the first of a few in the next 72 hours, each probably coming with higher cumulative force, since the amount of solar energy entering the Earth will be much more than the energy able to leave Earth, thereby necessitating a much greater risk for a large 'release' in the general form of a large earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami, or even all three.

2) Earthquake activity in the North Atlantic has become unusually high, increasing in strength and even 'coordinated' within our North Atlantic Tectonic Risk Triangle (St. Louis MO USA to eastern Iceland to the Canary Islands). The latest 5.0 in Saint George, Bermuda, and then a 4.9 - 5.0 just east of Bermuda in the evening of 5/31/13 along the same "energy meridian" latitude at the same depth (no coincidence) is very concerning, especially after the unusual 4 in Wales, then a 4.7 south of Iceland and a 5.2 earlier this week near the Prince Edward Islands. This is highly abnormal earthquake activity in the North Atlantic all at the same time. The predicted 'signs' are materializing. Incidentally, also look at the RADAR at St. Louis MO and note the extreme flood / severe weather risk caused by the western-most boundary of this Tectonic Risk Triangle.

3) Electromagnetic 'pulsing' is increasing in frequency and magnitude in many areas of the world: this is when a) magnetic imbalances and extremely high clusters of negative ions cause extreme weather events like the very persistent severe storm and flooding situation in both the Central USA and in Central-East Europe (as well as additional extremes in other areas of the world); b) multiple volcanoes erupt at the same time in different parts of the world. This is why Mount Etna has been erupting abnormally.

4) As per previous predictions on this event, the magnetic energy from the sun catalyzes chaotic disturbances in financial markets, and societal behavior (i.e., geopolitical events, unusual violence, etc.), and today -- May 31, 2013 -- was no exception: as the absolutely massive coronal hole expanded even further today, different 'arcs of light' left the sun and helped initiate a panic selloff, causing a Hindenburg Omen, the last one occurring in the autumn of 2007.

IF there is a 7+ earthquake anywhere with the above-mentioned North Atlantic Tectonic Risk Triangle before June 5, 2013, we will issue a 'Tsunami High Alert' which will mean that a tsunami will likely occur.

At that point, there will only be a number of hours' warning, and again, IF a tsunami occurs in this area of the world, impacts could be potentially large and far-reaching.

These events are all connected energetically, and due to the building solar energy against the earth (electromagnetics building), we continue to stress that the Atlantic is one of the largest areas that has yet to see any major [energy] 'release'.

We highly recommend for the public to be at a heightened awareness for planetary events which continue to build, as well as to be prudently prepared in case of a "unexplained" power outage or higher risk event, especially around the North Atlantic region (on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean).

Other messages will come as needed, but not at regular intervals.

Regards,
    AFC Forecast Risk Advisory Centre

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:01 am

BLACK SWAN EVENT WINDOW May 20 - June 5th - PROBABILITY OF OCCURRENCE (TSUNAMI IN NORTH ATLANTIC) 88% "Operation to be Named Later" - Astroid May 30th safely passes - Page 2 Wingkp_15m_12h
    http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/wingkp/index.html
    they are predicting Kp8

Forecast February-May 2013 Earth Booms, 8+ quakes, Sun Agenda, Magnetic field- based on data history

Usually the quickest quake reporting sites.
    http://cnt.rm.ingv.it/early-est/warning/warning_list.html
    http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/seismologist.php?view=1
    http://www.globalincidentmap.com/beta/quakes-map/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:25 am

This movie shows a physics-based computer simulation of a Mega Tsunami generated by a flank collapse of La Palma, Canary Islands. The movie focuses on the maximum expected runup of the waves on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean.

For more tsunami/natural hazard information visit http://es.ucsc.edu/~ward

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=419okWBUjPs&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ&index=1
    4MIN News June 1, 2013: Magnetic Storm, MORE Coronal Holes!

SPACEWEATHER.COM SAYS THAT THE PROBLEM COMES FROM INTERPLANETARY DISTURBANCE, SOURCE UNKNOWN!

GEOMAGNETIC STORM: A G1-class (Kp=5) geomagnetic storm is in progress following the arrival of an interplanetary shock wave on May 31st. The source of the shock is not known; it might have been a minor CME that left the sun without drawing attention to itself. The impact sparked auroras across many northern-tier US states...."
    The pressure waves electromagnetically are bouncing all over the planet at this time, and we will have another large solar 'pulse' this weekend into early Monday.

Dr. Atkins: We had another earthquake of almost 5 in the Northern -- I mean WAY Northern Atlantic just NE of the northern tip of Greenland. Earthquakes are happening over many areas of the North Atlantic, and THIS is precisely my point -- the pressure is releasing, but there is SO much of it, there COULD VERY WELL BE a large 'jolt' that would generate a tsunami, and THAT is what this advice prediction is all about.

Reminder: the still massive coronal hole on the sun is expanding and connecting to other coronal holes. This is not at all normal. This will cause the solar wind to INCREASE into June 4th, and there will be multiple times where it will hit Earth.

Have there been North Atlantic tsunamis in recent history (last 100 years): http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/tsunami-risk-for-the-east-coast-of-the-usa/

Last edited by Carol on Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22wGXNd5l70&feature=player_embedded
    The Saturn Code - 188 Day Earthquake Cycle Explained
    Research and analysis of the theoretical 188.5 Earthquake cycle and its relationship with planets inside our solar system. has found some interesting aspects with the Saturn and Jupiter retrograde cycles. The synodic period for Saturn is 378 days

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk&feature=player_embedded

Symphony of Science - 'We Are All Connected' (ft. Sagan, Feynman, deGrasse Tyson & Bill Nye)

In 1929, a magnitude 7.2 earthquake in Newfoundland triggered a large underwater slump that ruptured the new transatlantic cable in 12 places. The slump also produced a tsunami that was recorded along the eastern seaboard as far south as South Carolina and across the Atlantic Ocean in Portugal. In Newfoundland, the tsunami reached heights of over 20 feet and claimed 29 lives.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Carol wrote:If you are empathic or are a 'sensitive' or even just open / clairvoyant, you may have noticed that you are much more tired than usual; this is because the magnetic flow around Earth is very 'heavy'.

See My Sista - I believe I've said as much, and You also if I am not correct...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:37 am

With 3 days to June 5, shouldn't the threat level have dropped? Statistically speaking, isn't this simply a fact?

Dr. Simon Atkins: to give a polite monosyllabic answer, it is 'no'. Here's why ...

A one-hundred-year flood is a flood event that has a 1% probability of occurring in any given year. The 100-year flood is also referred to as the 1% flood, since its annual exceedance probability is 1%. With the tsunami watch of an 88% probability, that probability was 88% at ANY GIVEN TIME during the time slot (May 20 to Jun 5). It was not a cumulative probability nor was it a graphically forecasted probability where the highest probability was say in the middle of the time period.

The solar wind is very high right, and this will continue through tomorrow. In addition, the next 'row' of sunspots are growing quite quickly, and my bet is that we'll see another stronger solar flare.

Lastly, for everyone, keep your eye on the Southern Europe quakes at this time (France, Italy, Spain, Greece). The high number of them is signaling "tectonic communication" that is likely going to ripple WESTward.

With respect to Astral Traveler's new video yesterday about the coronal hole thats facing earth right now and all the data from that blast. He also talks about how theres some object that is near earth affecting things on our planet as well.

The so-called "object" near earth is not an object, it is energy. Our 3-dimensional 'viewing lounge' from our normal mind perceives it perhaps as an object, but this is much more complex. It goes into multi-dimensionality, something that certainly Mainstream and most learning does not discuss. Multi-dimensionality is one of those so-called taboo subjects, but it exists all around us. In a nutshell, this interdimensional and multi-dimensional 'energetic bandwidth' that is MOVING INTO OUR 3-DIMENSIONAL SPACE (reason we are only seeing it now more often) is causing the frequency of our planet to shift ... we are going into an upgrade. THIS is also the reason why so many of us are feeling tired / exhausted / "ratty" / moody / tense to euphoric shifts. It's affecting our mind. It is NO coincidence that social chaos is at a "low" (aka a "frenzied high") where so many are on anti-depressants (those taking: realize there ARE natural ways, just see an ND, not a Big Pharma pill-pusher), and there are multiple countries' populations increasing out-of-balance (Syria, Turkey, China, and yes, the United States).

Excuse my getting off subject ... but my excuse is always, "Because everything is connected". Saludos!

I think we can agree that things in risk management prediction and advisory must change. Our current state of affairs is that MOST (overwhelming majority -- 98%?) are literally "in the dark". There is VERY little preparation. Sure, we have disaster risk centers, many of them in major cities UNDERGROUND. And then SO MUCH of that communication ... where does it go? It gets HIDDEN AND NON-DISTRIBUTED.

Seriously, we the People MUST put more OF the People in 'the Light' ... of knowledge.

We ALL live under the Sky -- with all the cosmic, solar, planetary, atmospheric energies -- coming toward / into us.

We need more openness on solar risks. Look, we did this years ago for volcanoes with an alert scale. We're starting with solar stuff, but because of the phase we are in, it needs to ramp-up quickly. NOW it's time to do this for earthquakes, tsunamis, asteroids, new energies and more.

People will disagree with me, but there is no failure. Sure, we learn, but it is not failure; it is GROWTH.

Awareness is almost everything. When we are MORE aware, our Path is more full of Abundance.

If the Establishment does not change / shift, and puts the People further and further into the dark, then the People will have no choice but to make the necessary Watch / Alert / Warning system for its own energetically-connecting needs, period.

Nibiru is the name assigned to a physical object, a planet. This is hard to perceive, but there IS "something" out there (as per my last post). It is a multi-dimensional energetic force, that is now pushing INTO our dimension. THIS is why we can "see" it. We're actually not 'seeing' it as in with our eyes. We are seeing it with Third Eye at the Mass Consciousness level, with connecting energy between us allowing the realization that something is there. THIS is why we can't "point" to it and say, "Ah-hhaha, it's there, Captain, you see that brown big thing out there!" :-) I thought we could all use a bit of humor while we are achey and tired despite a nice wind and a bit of sunshine today.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Dr. Simon Atkins: Spaceweather.com is having Internet issues ... it is showing many errors at the top of the page, then "May 25, 2013" is showing for today, June 4. Twitter had connectivity problems yesterday, and Skype is having similar challenges today. All around the world, I hear of people having Internet broadband delays, poor connections and 'outages' for no weather-related reason(s).

I'm pointing this out because we believe the magnetics on the sun, which are doing something more than 'odd' and 'different', are not only causing Northern Lights into Colorado in June (even quite rare for January, but VERY rare right before summer begins), but also electrical disturbances in the Power Grid.

We continue to monitor Atlantic earthquakes ... 3.1 today in NW Spain right on the edge of the ocean. Mother Nature is releasing out energy. This is good it is coming in multiple quakes between 3's and 5, not one 7+.

Important news on both sides of the Atlantic:

1) tornado in Oklahoma last week was the WIDEST EVER in record-keeping (2.6 miles across). This is because MAGNETIC IMPULSES have been 'off the charts'.

2) 500-year flood in Central Europe. Permit me to repeat: this is because MAGNETIC IMPULSES have been 'off the charts'.

I send profound condolences to those affected and impacted by the extreme weather in the Central USA (the western edge of our triangulated North Atlantic Tectonic Risk Zone) and those with lives put on hold by the immense flooding in Europe.

This has all happened since our May 20 - Jun 5 Threat Window. There has been an incredible connection to the sun during this period.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:53 am

"Given this Dr., do you think that maybe your prediction should have been more generalized from 'Tsunami' to 'Flooding'?

I guess maybe I'm thinking more in terms of how CH's data comes (linguistically) as opposed to yours (statistically)...but I guess either method has its fallacies as to the degree of accuracy of the 'type' of event that actually occurs...like the WB might say Tsunami but you are not sure if it was generated by crustal displacement, or an asteroid....or maybe data says massive coastal flooding, and given logical explanations one would conclude crustal displacement when what actually occurs is something else.

Is there anything you could explain how this works with your system and why you have specifically indicated 'earthquake' as the precursor cause to the tsunami (and of course the sun being the trigger to that)?"
    Quoting: phillk6751

Dr. Atkins:

Thanks Phillk6751 for your question.

No, the science pointed-to ... to be specific ... a potentially extreme magnetic pulse or levitation. NASA knows this goes on in various magnetic centers in the planet (and by the way, most so-called religious or spiritual centers are located at these, like StoneHenge and MachuPichu, although over time, the magnetic centers have moved a bit (similar to the video that Supicious0bservers showed today explaining the Pole Shift).

We narrowed-down the extreme magnetic pulse, and we came up with our 3 points ... St. Louis MO (radiating outward), just east of the Canary Islands and just east of Iceland.

We forecasted that energy would become very high around this triangulation (i.e., Central USA, West-Central Europe), and we knew things would be active within the triangle, but we didn't exactly know how much.

We had possible scenarios drawn-up and one that kept 'popping-up' was the increasing probability of a North Atlantic tsunami caused by either a tectonic event ... or ... a sudden 'lifting' of a large area of water [being propelled forward].

For this predicted risk window -- May 20 through Jun 5 -- we knew with very high confidence that the sun would become very active. It did. But we knew more. We knew that there was something 'else'. I have talked about this "something else" in this thread. This is the energetic realm that is "new" that is multi-dimensional, that is heading toward Earth. This is why many are picking-up on the so-called Nibiru. It's not a planet, but it's a new energy field. Again, go back to the exact post in the last few days.

In summary, we knew the solar and the additional energy fields would play-into the magnetic increases on the planet (and still are), causing unrest. I have always hoped there would not be a tsunami because the potential devastation in the North Atlantic would set the world economy back many years. But because the risk did become apparent in our scientific calculations, IT WAS ONLY ETHICAL AND MORAL to announce it in case it happened and we could save lives.

There was NEVER any Tsunami "Warning" given. Words are used carefully. This was an 88% probability of a tsunami, and therefore, being high, a Tsunami WATCH was issued. That is, the "right conditions" were potentially imminent to cause a tsunami with high probability. Remember, this was never 100%, which is the probability of a 'warning' -- an actual event happening right now.

There are leaders and followers, and no matter how much you may disagree with this prediction, those that have minds open have seen the incredible planetary occurrences that have happened during this very precise window.

If no tsunami occurs (and I surely hope it doesn't), I will have an official statement issued on June 6, 2013.

Don't forget that when a Black Swan event occurs, there are secondeary, tertiary and quaternary effects / impacts. There are climate / planetary risk refugees. The local economy in the area precipitously declines. Food supplies can run out. Public drinking water can be contaminated. We see this even in tornado-ravaged areas.

Be wise: prepare for THOSE risks that COULD affect you. If you don't feel comfortable with them, make a Vision Board to plan it all out, and move given that you are not putting yourself in a higher risk new area.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:10 pm

June 5th Dr. Atkin:

The energetic release on both sides of the Atlantic has been TREMENDOUS. Severe weather in the USA followed by the soon coming of a tropical flood in FL (including in Boston too later on), and, absolutely horrific flooding in Europe ... both have been enormous. And the "in-between" ... the Atlantic quakes happened (from Greenland to Bermuda to the Azores Islands ... in one triangle. Fortunately, the pressure fields in the Atlantic let off the steam, so to speak, bit by bit.

I knew what I was getting into when I made this prediction. I am advised by a whole team, so I get plenty of scientific backing and professional advice. Like I have said from the get-go, there is normally a 0.25% probability of a North Atlantic tsunami (never zero, but exceedingly small at any given moment).

So, OF COURSE people can say the tsunami will never happen. But like I have also said in the past, there are RISK WINDOWS (perhaps a concept that those only replying with "BS" and name-calling cannot comprehend yet, but we can only hope with time they do), and that the May 20 - Jun 5 window was clearly a time when enormous planetary energy was delivered. IF I had said to some, and not in the public realm, that there was a large risk window for a tsunami, BUT I SAT BACK AND DID NOTHING IF IT HAD OCCURRED, I would have been the biggest coward. And since I took the decision to upgrade the probability of a tsunami to a Tsunami Watch as the solar energy grew, I knew that if it did not occur that some would call me names.

Of course, MOST IF NOT ALL of those spewing hatred have never witnessed a flood or any other type of planetary disaster. They have absolutely no idea what is truly happening in Europe, or what a 300 mph wind really means in Oklahoma. They cannot fathom or comprehend its meaning because they don't open their minds or their hearts. They don't have any compassion or care in the world for those being affected right now in Europe or in the US (or for that matter, elsewhere on the planet). It is always about them, and only them. Selfishness is a very lonely dis-ease indeed.

They say I failed. There is no such thing. There is knowledge and insights gained.

And IF there IS a tsunami, will the prediction be a "success"? No. Of course not. There is no celebration if there is a tsunami.

So some will say the weather guy or the planetary disaster forecaster loses either way on a prediction.

But see, this is not about winning or losing. It is about growing, preparing, and crossing new thresholds.

But what they fail to see is this is not about me. This is about US (us, not the USA). This is about making sure we, as a community, as a population, are prepared for the times of higher risks of planetary unrest ... that DO happen, and WILL continue to happen.

There is NO advanced public notification system.

Sure, it would be on the news -- a couple of hours after a large earthquake, say, went off. And you could go to a few websites. Then it would another couple of hours before the East Coast would be warned that a tsunami wave was on its way. But get this ... they would tell you, "We don't know the size of the wave" (while flying supersonic jets off the East Coast to go and see how big they truly are). Like I said, the Establishment feeds us lies, plenty of them.

So after a few (3-4)hours, it's quite likely the sirens would go off a few hours before coastal impact, and as hundreds of thousands take to the roads, there would be massive jams that would make the pre-hurricane gridlock look tiny in comparison. Sorry to be brutally honest about how it would go.

NOW many are starting to see why telling the public WELL IN ADVANCE of a highly-charged magnetic pulse period (like the May 20 - June 5 has been) is the better choice.

WHEN do you want to know of a threat -- WITH enough lead-time, which we are doing our best possible -- OR, with the current system of real doom and destruction because there is hardly NO system of alertness for the North Atlantic??

We have Tropical Storm Andrea, heading into the USA with multiple rainstorms and damaging flooding. Our prediction was solid: when it was still a rain event in Central America, we said up the Eastern Seaboard. The energetic release on both sides of the Atlantic has been TREMENDOUS. Severe weather in the USA followed by the soon coming of a tropical flood in FL (including in Boston too later on), and, absolutely horrific flooding in Europe ... both have been enormous. And the "in-between" ... the Atlantic quakes happened (from Greenland to Bermuda to the Azores Islands ... in one triangle. Fortunately, the pressure fields in the Atlantic let off the steam, so to speak, bit by bit.

*** IMPORTANT: PLANETARY RISK ***
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (permission to copy where needed)

From Dr. Simon Atkins, CEO, Climate Risk Economist

An important message from UNESCO has JUST BEEN PUBLISHED (June 3, 2013)

It is called:
    "TSUNAMI WARNING AND MITIGATION SYSTEM in the Northeast ATLANTIC and Mediterranean"

!!!

JUST released ...
    Ask yourself this:

IS THIS UNESCO'S type of WARNING THAT WE ARE POTENTIALlY CLOSE TO HAVING A TSUNAMI IN THE NORTH ATLANTIC?? What do they know?

Do you not think that it is in the realm of possibilities that the so-called Establishment, with BILLIONS of dollars in research and many different types of intelligence coming in to their disaster risk centers, has the possibility of knowing much more than me, more than us put together??

I cannot answer this with high confidence, but I do have my hunches that this is some type of warning which has come on the heels of my prediction, the first-ever North Atlantic Tsunami Watch ever issued, on May 20th, 2013.

And other question arises: WHY is the USA / Canada not speaking out? How about the NORTHWEST Atlantic (i.e., the USA Eastern Seaboard / Eastern Canada) that could also be affected by a tsunami?

I have been repetitively attacked for predicting an increasing probability of a tsunami. Again, I stress that those in doubt and those critical of the help and free prediction assistance that I have given to them take a few moments to wake up and smell the coffee.

I did not do this prediction as a joke! I did not advise people to be prepared for nothing. I did it in ALL SERIOUSNESS because, as a moral and ethical scientist with the credentials to be able to give this advisement to you, I determined that it was in the best interest of EVERYONE (not thinking of myself) to know what is on the table.

After a minute of going into this video (posting again: [link to www.youtube.com] most will quickly realize the potential seriousness of what I have been saying all this time.

WHY did UNESCO bring this video out NOW (June 3, 2013)???

Some may say that because of the estimated five million Web hits (and growing) on my providing a Tsunami Watch to the public, that a branch of a government has realized it had little choice but to also advise/warn (whatever word you want to use) the public on this potential North Atlantic tsunami threat. That is a possibility.

I will review this video and all other pertinent information, and I will make an official decision and statement on June 6, 2013, as per the direction we are advising on this important situation.

UNESCO ends by saying, "Knowledge is safety". This backs-up the whole theme of our Tsunami Watch, and I believe it is critical to be "in the know" with respect to potential planetary threats, especially in this period of much heightened solar activity.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:19 pm

AFC BROADCAST MESSAGE: June 5, 2013; 2355hrs
    North Atlantic Tsunami Watch Update

With the events that have taken place and continue to take place (including an M-class solar flare this evening), credible science points to us being at a critical junction with respect to the North Atlantic Tsunami Watch.

The sun is putting out more electromagnetic energy than we had originally predicted for our May 20 - Jun 05 threat window.

There is also some very interesting information that has just been released (June 3rd) by UNESCO. We believe this is not coincidental.

Please take a look at the enclosed information below.

Based on what you have seen occur so far, if you would like to increase awareness, please feel free to post the information on your Website (with the following phrase: "Permission granted by Dr. Simon Atkins of Advanced Forecasting Corporation"). You may also distribute this post to social media, as well as your e-mail distribution list.

Thank you.

On behalf of and approved by
    Dr. Simon Atkins
    CEO, Climate Risk Economist
    Crossing New Thresholds(R)

***** IMPORTANT INFORMATION *****

UNESCO: PUBLISHED JUN 3, 2013
    “Preparing For Tsunamis In The Mediterranean”
    VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3hZ79lu6Hw

STANFORD: PUBLISHED JUN 5, 2013
    “Earthquake Acoustics Offer Hint When A Tsunami Might Be Imminent, Researchers Find”

http://phys.org/news/2013-06-earthquake-acoustics-hint-tsunami-imminent.html

Updated June 5, ’13; Midnight; Follow-Up To Original May 20 – Jun 5 Tsunami Watch

North Atlantic Tsunami Watch At Critical Juncture Due To Cont’d Elevated Solar Activity

PAST LINK TO READ: http://www.transients.info/2013/06/88-chance-of-atlantic-tsunami-event.html?utm_source=BP_recent

Connecting The Events … And UNESCO’s Sudden Tsunami Announcement …

Current 88% Probability of North Atlantic Tsunami. Since 5/20/13, here are connecting events (past/continuing):

1) Large solar flares; high geomagnetic activity; new “arc of light” – the so-called "interplanetary" source that NASA says they don’t know where it came from – which we believe was a PULSAR WAVE from beyond the sun (but it causes the sun to emit a new frequency of light); development of a massive coronal hole releasing a huge solar wind; massive electron belt around Earth; proton events – all happening at once ... rare. CHECK.

2) North Atlantic earthquake activity (Greenland coast to Ireland / British Isles to Bermuda – all between 4 and 5 on the Richter Scale) – all happening during Threat Window ... rare. CHECK.

3) Multiple (9+) volcanoes exploding all at the same time (Picaya [Guatemala], Cocahue [Chile], Etna [Italy], Popocatepetl [Mexico], Mayon [Philippines], Sakurajima ]Japan], Turrialba [Costa Rica], Yasur [Vanuatu], Nyiragongo [DR Congo] – all happening at once (within a very small window of around 2 weeks) ... rare. CHECK.

4) Extreme severe storms in Central USA w/ widest tornado EVER recorded (@ 2.6 miles); 500-YEAR massive flood in half a dozen EU nations. Formation of Tropical Storm Andrea against high wind shear, path of flooding to-be up US East Coast … rare. CHECK.

5) Large slide in the Nikkei, currency reversals, and then a 'special' Hindenburg Omen 5/31/13 – all occurred within the last 2 weeks ... rare. CHECK.

6) Multiple country power grid shut-down's (Vietnam, Thailand, Kenya) – rare. GOES satellite went down! – rare. CHECK.

7) Social chaos: Turkey uprising; geopolitical aggravation escalating (Russia v. USA in Syria; Israel, etc.), IRS scandal, abnormal violence in broad daylight then waiting for police; human-to-human transmission with the coronavirus nCoV with 60% fatality rate – all ramping-up at the same time ... rare. CHECK.

The Power Of Solar Electromagnetics …
    Atlantic Tsunamis Can Happen; Credible Science Shows Risk ‘On’; High Solar Wind Continues Bringing Additional Planetary Risk; Oceanic ‘Pulse’ Event Still Possible

A) Electromagnetics from the sun comes in the form of solar flares, CMEs (Coronal Mass Ejections), solar wind, proton events, high density electron swarms and more. These cause geomagnetic activity in the form of the Northern Lights and can disrupt telecommunications (i.e., GOES satellite is dead).

B) Planetary electromagnetics is a non-conventional science, but we at AFC are making major advancements in parallel to our motto, Crossing New Thresholds®, in predicting the “windows” of higher risk. It’s similar to predicting a severe thunderstorm outbreak, but the risks / threats are bigger than that and thus the parameterizations are more complex.

C) Given everything that has happened, we made the decision to advise-warn given the credible science showing that a potential threat (strong North Atlantic earthquake activity caused by a ramp-up in solar energy) was there, rather than not warn and have this potential major Black Swan occur.

High Threat Window Prediction Came True; Waiting For Solar Activity To Decrease To Take ‘Off’ Tsunami Watch.

Bottom Line: Awareness & Preparation Are Important

END OF MESSAGE. Thank you for your attention and time to read this.
    Dr. Simon Atkins
    Climate Risk Economist, CEO

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Published on Jun 3, 2013
    An early-warning system can be effective only when the population is well aware of the tsunami phenomenon and knows what to do in case of an emergency. This video explains how tsunamis occur and provides an overview of the history of tsunamis in the Mediterranean region. It includes a brief presentation of the Tsunami Early Warning and Mitigation System in the North-eastern Atlantic, the Mediterranean and connected seas. Tsunamis are a rare occurrence in the Mediterranean, leading to a lack of awareness and preparedness that put these densely populated coasts at greater risk. More information: http://neamtic.ioc-unesco.org

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:44 pm