tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+2
Mercuriel
Carol
6 posters

US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event'

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event' Empty US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event'

Post  Carol Thu May 09, 2013 4:18 pm

US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event' Tsunami
    http://www.transients.info/2013/05/us-government-source-confirms-series-of.html#more
    US Government source confirms a series of earth changes,
    AKA a 'Global Coastal Event'
    Wednesday, May 8, 2013 - A person contacted me recently with information that has said to have been shared up to a US Presidential Government level, which validates a series of events similar to the Global Coastal Event as predicted by and labelled by Clif High via the webbot. This information would also relate to Courtney Brown's climate change remote viewing study at the Farsight Institute, as well as other sources out there reporting similar events, some from different angles such as the 'new age' angle like Dolores Cannon and David Wilcock, for example. Psychic Medium Jessica Caracciolo also has an outstanding California Earthquake and series of earth change events prediction, that she recently gave an update on relating to 'spirit ships' showing up on most coastal regions around the world. The person that contacted me has a position high up in an organisation in America and their source is within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The DHS source said that an upcoming solar event on the sun, which may move the sun back to its 'next star phase' is going to be related to the trigger event of the earth changes at that period in time. The reason the sun is going to have this strange activity is because of a 'pulsar wave', the DHS source said. This relates directly to Paul LaViolette galactic stellar wave / gamma ray burst theory which in essence has caused catastrophic earth change related events on the Earth throughout its history. Paul LaViolette's book 'Earth Under Fire' discusses this in detail. Most likely this even will occur around the 18-22nd of this Month/May. This may also answer the question of why Governments are acting strangely leading up to this point in time, such as the seed vault in Norway, the empty Chinese cities, the many underground bunkers that have been built in the US and the list goes on.

US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event' Solar_storm_by_euderion-d5nps6y
    http://www.transients.info/2013/01/north-korea-nuclear-test-aimed-at-us.html
    North Korea nuclear test 'aimed at US', remote viewing and the Global Coastal Event

Last edited by Carol on Sun May 12, 2013 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event' Empty Re: US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event'

Post  Carol Thu May 09, 2013 6:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxX2dTuBw7A&feature=player_embedded
    Nostradamus Prophecy for Great Quake in Month of May
    It's now the 9th so we're good.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event' Empty Re: US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event'

Post  Mercuriel Sun May 12, 2013 12:12 pm

I am sorry My Brethren...

Steel Thyselves - The Sorrows are upon Us...

The Path steepens...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun May 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Mercuriel wrote:I am sorry My Brethren...

Steel Thyselves - The Sorrows are upon Us...

The Path steepens...

Harp
    That sounds ominous, Mercuriel. I get the feeling that the decision was made thousands of years ago to end the Human-Experiment at a pre-determined date -- regardless of the success or failure of Humanity. The reasons and rationalizations might vary -- but the ultimate-result would never change. I so hope that I'm wrong -- but I continue to think of the Biblical Prophecies of Daniel and Revelation as being Sentences Against Humanity rather than simply being Histories of the Future. I continue to think of Earth as being a Prison Planet in Rebellion. I continue to think in terms of an Ancient and Other-Than-Human Traditional-Civilization in conflict with a Recent-Renegade Human-Civilization. I continue to conceptualize the Pros and Cons of Both Civilizations -- even though this involves mostly guess-work and reading between the lines of just about everything. I continue to experience misery and suffering 24/7 in connection with all of this -- and I am NOT kidding.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed May 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Well, predictions like this have come and gone before.

These days I choose to make the assumption that things will continue
    on more or less as before with smaller changes here and there.

If more happens that results in the ushering in of a new era, all the better.

In the meantime, too much life to live.

Sincerely,

C1
    firefly
    firefly

Post  firefly Wed May 15, 2013 9:54 pm

I tend to agree with you Oxy and I too, feel all seems to be predictable. Though I do hope that Earth and its animals survive and perhaps a few nice people to start again. Maybe its part of our evolution and mankind needs to go through this change. Our human history has been absolutely disgraceful, according the Urantia Book, we started out with cannibals and human sacrifices, and I don't think we have progressed much since. Accept now we eat the flesh of animals and sacrifice humans to war.

Unfortunately for me and all my family, we live on the East coast of Australia and according to Cliff High we will be inundated with water displacement on or about 20 to 21st May. At one stage I thought it was 21st June, so the Remote Viewers stated, I was hoping I had another month. Well if this doesn't take place Cliff High's reputation in my books will be in the trash can. Hard to know what to do really!

friendship and love
    firefly
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 16, 2013 12:17 am

firefly wrote:I tend to agree with you Oxy and I too, feel all seems to be predictable. Though I do hope that Earth and its animals survive and perhaps a few nice people to start again. Maybe its part of our evolution and mankind needs to go through this change. Our human history has been absolutely disgraceful, according the Urantia Book, we started out with cannibals and human sacrifices, and I don't think we have progressed much since. Accept now we eat the flesh of animals and sacrifice humans to war.

Unfortunately for me and all my family, we live on the East coast of Australia and according to Cliff High we will be inundated with water displacement on or about 20 to 21st May. At one stage I thought it was 21st June, so the Remote Viewers stated, I was hoping I had another month. Well if this doesn't take place Cliff High's reputation in my books will be in the trash can. Hard to know what to do really!

friendship and love
    firefly
    I'm certainly NOT calling for mass-murder and the end of the world. The Gods of Eden by William Bramley really opened my eyes to a lot of upsetting things. I think we really might be dealing with angry, jealous, and vengeful deities -- as crazy as THAT sounds. I certainly hope this madness can be resolved without massive loss of life. I live very close to salt-water -- so I might be toast. Again, I hope the gods use a much less blunt instrument to fix this screwed-up world. The people are deeply flawed -- but the gods seem to need to evolve, as well. The whole thing stinks IMHO.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event' Empty U.S. Government Source Confirms A Series Of Earth Changes Aka A Global Coastal Event

Post  Jenetta Thu May 16, 2013 2:23 am

What we must remember is that nothing "is written in stone" except B.C.'s recent election that is...US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event' 958811

This is a very interesting forecast from Dr.Simon Atkins of Advanced Forecasting Corporation:

Tuesday, May 14th/2013

Earth change event predicted
    in the Atlantic Ocean, 22 May 2013, by Doctor Simon Atkins - More Global Coastal
    Event validation

http://www.transients.info/2013/05/earth-change-event-predicted-in.html

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 16, 2013 10:47 am

US Government source confirms a series of earth changes, AKA a 'Global Coastal Event' Tidal_Wave_by_ChrissieCool
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon May 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Well if this doesn't take place Cliff High's reputation in my books will be in the trash can

Again. Rolling Eyes
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 20, 2013 11:21 pm

CetaceousOne wrote:
    Well if this doesn't take place Cliff High's reputation in my books will be in the trash can

Again. Rolling Eyes

Insanely Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:44 pm