tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation Empty No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation

Post  Carol Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:36 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation Empty No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared From Confiscation

Post  Jenetta Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:00 pm

Very good article Carol and the absolute truth!

For me the key word was trusteeship...clinging to the hope that there was a way to protect one's monies...where do we go from here? We don't yet live in a society nor in the foreseeable future where our existence is independent of funds to get by in everyday life. The greater percentage of us cannot as yet live on "manna" to keep our vital functions from disintegration. So I ask again where do we go from here?

Admin
    Admin

No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation Empty Re: No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation

Post  Carol Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:31 pm

Well I suppose we could put it in a glass jar and leave it in the dehumidifier. My mother-in-law wrapped it in foil and left it in a glass jar in the fridge. We almost threw that out. I suspect a safe one can sink into cement in the house is another option. Some banks are more trustworthy then others so that's an option as well.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation Empty Re: No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared From Confiscation

Post  Jenetta Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:18 am

Hah...I can just imagine little wads of tinfoil all over especially in the fridge...No I don't believe there are any banks you can trust to protect your money not when all the history books inclusive of those in the schools are a complete fabricated lie especially from the turn of the 20th Century...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_bush19.htm

No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation Empty Re: No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 am

I keep thinking that everything is built upon lies -- some white and some black -- but lies, just the same. When people lose their money -- they lose it. You can tell them about all of the crazy stuff we research and discuss -- but most are too busy doing reasonable activities to take the time, effort, and pain required to "get-it". I've wasted my life away in a very passive quest -- and I still don't really "get-it". I fear that everything is a house of cards -- and once reality really starts sinking into people's awareness -- there might be a chain-reaction -- which might be quite violent and destructive. I keep thinking that everything going on here has everything to do with ancient star wars in heaven and earth -- who won -- and who rules behind the scenes. I'm becoming so frightened of the possibilities, that I can barely function. I caught someone snooping around my house last night -- and they gave a very lame excuse. I've been posting a lot of upsetting material lately -- particularly regarding a couple of angels and groups -- and I suspect that they'd like to see me gone -- in one way or another -- even though I have been rather quiet and polite. I've promised to just post on this site -- and otherwise remain mostly silent -- but that probably doesn't matter to some. Anyway, if someone gives me reasonable reasons to not post certain things -- I will be reasonably receptive and compliant. I have tried to understand all sides of all issues I have studied -- and I try to be fair -- probably too fair and understanding. So, even if you don't like what I post -- I might be your best-buddy in the long-run. It's probably good to have a few people around who try to be on everyone's side all the time. I'd still like to do Galactic Quantum Diplomacy in another life! Some of you know what I'm talking about! Namaste and Have a Nice Day!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:49 am

Oxy - have you considered the possibility of being fear-based isn't very fun. Long ago when living in a threatening situation one day I woke up and realized I'd had enough and ended the situation so I wouldn't have to live in fear. And putting faith in the Divine, trusting in the Divine and know that the Divine has our best interest at heart helped to move beyond fear. In addition, when fear popped up with ET showing up, it was anger that shoved fear away. You can call upon Divine help for protection as well. Or just make up your mind that you don't want to live in fear. Music also is a tool to raise one's vibration to move out of fear. Frankly - living in fear sucks. Been there, did that, walked away.

You're a sovereign being. Choose instead to dwell on the positive (beauty, simplicity, friends/family, nature, uplifting music, inspirational writing, good nuturing food and chocolate). Enjoy the gifts that are laid out before you and make your goal to be happy irrespecitive of what is going on out in the world.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Carol wrote:Oxy - have you considered the possibility of being fear-based isn't very fun. Long ago when living in a threatening situation one day I woke up and realized I'd had enough and ended the situation so I wouldn't have to live in fear. And putting faith in the Divine, trusting in the Divine and know that the Divine has our best interest at heart helped to move beyond fear. In addition, when fear popped up with ET showing up, it was anger that shoved fear away. You can call upon Divine help for protection as well. Or just make up your mind that you don't want to live in fear. Music also is a tool to raise one's vibration to move out of fear. Frankly - living in fear sucks. Been there, did that, walked away. You're a sovereign being. Choose instead to dwell on the positive (beauty, simplicity, friends/family, nature, uplifting music, inspirational writing, good nuturing food and chocolate). Enjoy the gifts that are laid out before you and make your goal to be happy irrespecitive of what is going on out in the world.
    Carol, I thought your title for this thread "No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation" sounded a bit "fear-based" -- so I guess I was just trying to fit-in. Most people seem to love fear. They pay significant amounts of money to participate in fear. Most people act as if it is TRUTH which SUCKS. Honesty does NOT seem to be the best policy in this particular solar system. Try being an honest lawyer -- an honest politician -- an honest priest -- an honest journalist -- etc, etc, etc. I'm really, really close to going into a happier and more successful than thou mode -- whether it reflects reality, or not. What Would Peale and Schuller Say?? "Fake it, till you make it!!"?? "The me that I see, is the me that I'll be!!"?? Honestly, Schuller's books work really well when read in nature -- without the booming voice of Robert H. Schuller -- or the flashy Crystal Cathedral!! "I can choose to be happy anyway!!" I've tried to be honest about scary things within this website -- and look where it's gotten me. Why would anyone in their right mind try to tell people what they do NOT wish to hear?! That's probably the Epitome of Stupidity!! They don't call me a Completely Ignorant Fool for nothing. Perhaps I should lick my internet-wounds -- and turn my "scars into stars". Perhaps I should turn my mountains of fear-based writing into goldmines!! Perhaps I can get that Porsche 911 Turbo after-all!! Perhaps then I can do that "On the Beach" scene on Highway 101 -- in style -- as that devil-baby piloted asteroid hits the Pacific Ocean -- and the excrement hits the turbocharger. Perhaps I could drive as if the Jesuits were chasing me in a sport-model ufo!!! What Would Silas Say?? Oh -- I Forgot -- He's Opus Dei...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Sounds like a plan. I always thought you would make a great fiction writer... only with what you have in your data base what you would write would likely be the truth. lol!

I just bought some books for our daughter on writing that she requested and one for myself.

Rivet Your Readers with Deep Point of View, The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide To Character Expression, The Planet Construction Kit and World-Building (Science Fiction Writing) via Amazon.com

All you would need to do is build what you have around some characters and voila - after a bit of editing, a best seller.

This other info/data I post to me is more like reporting the weather - be it political, financial, earth changes, the sun... it's just info for anyone who is interested and wishes to take some precautions as they would with any storm brewing in the vicinity.

I was very discouraged to again read about how people's hard earned money is stolen through banks. This just makes me sad and mad. And it also encourages us to take financial precautions with respect to using what we have wisely. So I leave valuables in a safe deposit box or somewhere else? Cash in the bank or invest in silver and/or gold. This info doesn't scare me it just helps me navigate through muddy waters in determining the best course of action to take with the limited about of info available.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Thank-you Carol. My intention has always been to approach the truth -- without getting into a head-on collusion with a brutal gang of facts. If my database were accurate -- I don't think I'd be typing right now...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 02, 2013 3:57 pm

No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation Cyprus
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri May 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon May 06, 2013 10:35 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation Cyprus

No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation 603517_337259043064266_343572429_n
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon May 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Some things are so sad -- that they're somewhat funny. Here's a chilling video which isn't funny at all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSIxJBX6Faw
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 pm

Brook wrote:

No Bank Deposits Will Be Spared from Confiscation 603517_337259043064266_343572429_n

Is this one of those Alien head nickles Brook?

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:36 pm