tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
eleni
ClearWater
syamakunda
mountainman
Vidya Moksha
Zedd
devakas
tacodog
eMonkey
lindabaker
enemyofNWO
Bobbie
GODDESS OF PURPLE LIGHT
CetaceousOne
LeeEllisMusic
sabina
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Jenetta
Carol
burgundia
lawlessline
Mercuriel
Floyd
newel
Micjer
spiritwarrior
anomalous cowherd
TRANCOSO
mudra
33 posters

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Micjer
    Micjer

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 22 Empty Re: Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Post  Micjer Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 am

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 22 Pic

Mississippi Shrimpers Refuse to Trawl, Fearing Oil, Dispersants

BILOXI, Mississippi, Aug 21, 2010 (IPS) -
    The U.S. state of Mississippi recently reopened all of its fishing areas. The problem is that commercial shrimpers refuse to trawl because they fear the toxicity of the waters and marine life due to the BP oil disaster.

"We come out and catch all our Mississippi oysters right here," James "Catfish" Miller, a commercial shrimper in Mississippi, told IPS. Pointing to the area in the Mississippi Sound from his shrimp boat, he added, "It's the only place in Mississippi to catch oysters, and there is oil and dispersants all over the top of it."

On Aug. 6, Mississippi's Department of Marine Resources (DMR) and the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality, in coordination with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, ordered the reopening of all Mississippi territorial waters to all commercial and recreational finfish and shrimp fishing activities that were part of the precautionary closures following the BP oil rig disaster in April. At least five million barrels flowed into the Gulf before the well was shut earlier this month.

But Miller, along with many other commercial shrimpers, refuses to trawl.

http://uruknet.info/?p=m69055&hd=&size=1&l=e
    mudra
    mudra

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 22 Empty Re: Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill

Post  mudra Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:31 am

Happening Now: BP Removing 3,500 FEET OF DRILL PIPE lodged in the 5,000 FOOT CEMENT PLUG Holding Back Oil Flow From BOP (update 2)
    Posted by oilflorida - August 22, 2010

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/08/22/happening-bp-pulling-3500-feet-drill-pipe-lodged-5000-foot-cement-plug-holding-oil-flow-prudent-video-3342/

BP is now working to remove 3,500 of drill pipe from the BP Gulf Oil Spill well so the BOP can be removed from the well.

Reporter: “You’re going to yank this pipe out… it strikes me that you’re begging for trouble, potentially. I mean, isn’t there some chance that in horsing around with this thing that the well could – you could have hydrocarbons flowing again?”

BP’s Senior Vice President Kent Wells Technical briefing, August 19, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. EDT:

Transcript Excerpts

JAQUETTA WHITE: Jaquetta White from The Times-Picayune. I was hoping you could explain a little bit more why you need to remove the drill pipe…?

KENT WELLS: Yes. Another good question. So, we could have up to, I think it’s around 3,500 feet of drill pipe hanging below the BOP. And, if we were to – and we believe that the drill pipe’s being held by the BOP. So, if we were to try to pick up the BOP right now, we’d have to lift it 3,500 feet straight up to pull all of the drill pipe out, and then we’d have difficulty handling that, et cetera.

So, we think it’s more prudent for us to go in and try to what we call fish it, actually pull the drill pipe out first and recover all of it, and then go and then take off the capping stack and then recover the BOP. So, I think that’s the procedure that we believe is the most prudent way to go about it, at this point in time.

read more here at the link: http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/08/22/happening-bp-pulling-3500-feet-drill-pipe-lodged-5000-foot-cement-plug-holding-oil-flow-prudent-video-3342/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:38 am

Anyone having more infos about these supposed submarines in the Gulf ?

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:22 pm

I may leave for Gulf Shores, Alabama if I so decide...anybody have any ideas? I have an HD video camera and a place five minutes from the shore. Where should I go?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Obama Admin: No More Regulatory Shortcuts for Deepwater Drilling Projects
    by Marian Wang
    ProPublica, Aug. 17, 12:01 p.m.

The Obama administration announced Monday that it is no longer fast-tracking offshore drilling projects in deep water by exempting them from detailed environmental review. Specifically, that means projects that use either a subsurface blowout preventer or a blowout preventer on a floating rig will need significantly more environmental review before drilling is allowed.

http://www.propublica.org/blog/item/no-more-regulatory-shortcuts-for-deepwater-drilling-projects

warning: comments are furious and lacking in polite language.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:30 am

mudra wrote:From Monkey Fitser's blog
    http://monkeyfister.blogspot.com/

Glimpses Of The Bigger Picture?

A funny thing happened on the way to the ROV docking cage...

Things start getting interesting ~2 minute mark.

About a minute later, when the ROV gets to the cage (100-feet above seabed), and spins around for docking, we get a glimpse of of something very big.

Love Always
    mudra

More Impressive Seabed Blowout...

Love Always
    mudra

Mudra,

You always get sucked in by this effect. This is the third time I have highlighted this. But at the 2 min mark you will see at the top middle of the screen. it gives the direction.
    The ROV is doing a 360° on the sea bed. It's gonna stir up loads of debris plumes

This is all there is in these videos.

Nothing to see here move on.

Last time Inés my love. Rolling Eyes Very Happy
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:39 am

mudra wrote:AUGUST 21ST, 2010

Read and check links fhere :
    http://www.floridaoilspilllaw.com/the-real-doomsday-scenario-is-a-compromised-formation-and-uncontrolled-flow-to-seafloor-bob-cavnar-on-msnbc-video

BOB CAVNAR: “If it [oil & gas] comes into the formation, basically, you’ve got uncontrolled flow to the sea floor. And that is the doomsday scenario.”

Why is this important?

At an August 19, 2010 press conference, National Incident Commander Thad Allen referenced the possibility that that formation around the wellbore may have collapsed. See:

*DEVELOPING* Feds admit FORMATION may have COLLAPSED around bottom of wellbore — This is why annulus is blocked, NOT cement (VIDEO)

UPDATE: Feds provide further evidence that the FORMATION has COLLAPSED around BP’s Macondo well (VIDEO)

(See articles and vids at the links )

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/295kZa1-pE8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/295kZa1-pE8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Love Always
    mudra

Hi,

This 100% scare BS news. The video that is next to bloke they are interviewing comes from back in JUNE. It looks nothing like that down there and this is just to get the moment.Forgive me if I am wrong cann't remember, but was this on FOX. If it was R WE TAKING FOX AS THE TRUTH NEWS NOW??????? SORRY MSBCN or what ever not FOXY BABES.

I think there is alot oif BS from everybody involved in the spill from every side. Turning off from the human aspect and moving uniquely onto the nature aspect. I will let here do all the speaking. NEWS?? They keep their info. RADIO and all.

Sorry about the rant wouldn't wanna get chelsea Bunned like.

T[i]
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:06 am

Tom your comments are but welcome my friend.
    I would assume no one on this thread would take what I post for granted.

I am relaying infos here that come to me as I research them in an attempt that we all together may finally get a clearer picture of what's taking place there in the Gulf .

The point with mainstream media is that we can't reject what they convey in a block as through their altered or omitted datas lay also pieces of truth .
    Now non main stream media is also I believe filled with BS at times .
    That is what makes it so hard to use discernement.
    Some reporters are more honest than others though I found .
    Anderson Cooper for example showed us many times he was taking a real stand for the Gulf.

At this point the only thing I am really sure of regarding the Gulf is it's poisonous state and that it is an unhealthy place to dwell in these days .
    The sea floor is also preoccupying as we do see there is some problem there as the Bop is still leaking and the pressure that comes from there is n't a mild thing so it would make sense to me the oil and gases that are gushing from there would try to find their way underneath as they may . I would'nt be surprised oil finds it way through other places in the ocean floor.

That does'nt invalidate your remarks regarding that video posted on Monkeyfitser's blog . They are quite pertinent.

Thank you for putting your brains at work on the thread . This is very much appreciated .

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:22 am

"This film is a depiction of the future inspired by the current oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The intended purpose is to raise awareness of the continued disregard for our planet."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uNnkEHdf7o&feature=player_embedded#!

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:32 am

Report on Oil Sightings throughout Coastal Louisiana
    Baton Rouge (August 23, 2010) - The below is a situational awareness report of oil impacted areas led by the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, the Louisiana Army National Guard and local governments.

Note: The information in this report is unconfirmed by the state and has been forwarded to the federal incident command post in Houma, which is composed of U.S. Coast Guard and BP officials, for their action. This report consists of newly impacted areas, and does not serve as a comprehensive listing of impacted areas.

Sightings Report August 23, 2010

St. Bernard:

Sighting: Oil sheen located in the Chandelier Sound 4.1 miles NW of the Curlew Islands.

Plaquemines:

Sighting: 1 inch tar balls impacting the shore for mile located 2.75 miles NNE of Mud Bay.
    Sighting: 2 inch light brown tar balls impacting the shore of an unnamed island in East Bay located 1.15 miles SW of Grand Pass.
    Sighting: Oil sheen located in SE end of Wilkerson Bay.
    Sighting: Heavy tar 20 feet long by 10 feet wide and 12 inches deep impacting the beach behind Bay Joe Wise.
    Sighting: Oil sheen located in Rattlesnake Bayou 1 mile NE of Grande Ecaille.
    Sighting: Half mile long area of fresh oil and tar balls impacting the South Burrwood Beach by the Pilot House area.

Jefferson:

Sighting: Oil sheen located offshore 1.5 miles SSW of the SE end of Elmer's Island.

Lafourche:

Sighting: Brownish red tar balls inch to 2 inches in diameter impacting the entire length of West Beach S of Bay Marchand.
    Sighting: 200 yard by 200 yard area of oil sheen located Bayou
    Lafourche mile N of the Flotation Canal.
    Sighting: Oil sheen 50 feet wide by 1 mile long located 3.15 ESE of Bay Champagne.
    Sighting: Tar balls impacting the beach on East Fourchon Beach to Elmers Island 10 yards above the water line.
    Sighting: Three oil plumes approximately 100 feet wide by 1 mile long located 3.5 miles SW of the E end of Elmer's Island and .4 miles offshore.
    Sighting: Oil sheen located 5 miles SE of the Belle Pass mouth.

Terrebonne:

Sighting: mile in diameter area of oil sheen with tar balls located in Timbalier Bay 4.25 miles NNW of Brush Island.

For more information related to the oil spill, visit http://www.emergency.louisiana.gov. Connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/GOHSEP and on Twitter as @GOHSEP at http://www.twitter.com/GOHSEP. View photos from the state's response efforts at http://www.flickr.com/photos/lagohsep.

http://emergency.louisiana.gov/Releases/82310Sightings.html

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:20 am

August 19, 2010

Scientists say Gulf oil to linger, Obama's estimates rosy

WASHINGTON — Scientists heaped more criticism Thursday on the Obama administration's claim that most of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill is gone, saying that it was too early to determine the remaining oil's impact on the waters or marine life.

Most of the 4.1 million barrels of spilled oil remains in the environment even if it's not visible, posing unknown consequences for sea life and the thousands of Gulf residents whose livelihoods depend on fishing, scientists said. They accused the Obama administration of painting a rosy picture while revealing only a portion of the data on which government experts based their analysis, released two weeks ago.

The testimony came as a new independent study, published in the journal Science, reported that a vast fog of oil — 22 miles long and more than a mile wide — is floating far below the Gulf's surface, where low water temperatures are slowing its natural breakdown.

It was the most conclusive evidence yet of a subsea oil "plume" that could linger for years, said Richard Camilli of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Massachusetts, the lead author of the report.

While scientists don't know the long-term impact of that much oil floating below the

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 22 20100818_OILSPILL_estimates.small.prod_affiliate.91

Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/08/19/99410/scientists-say-gulf-oil-to-linger.html#ixzz0xXapJ46O

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 am

Dispersants Cause Gulf Fish to Absorb More Toxins and then Make It Harder for the Fish to Get Rid of the Pollutants Once Exposed

http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2010/08/dispersants-cause-gulf-fish-to-absorb.html

Louisiana State University fish toxicologist Kevin Kleinow has found that the dispersants used in the Gulf increase the amount of toxins the fish absorb and then, once exposed, makes it harder for the fish to get rid of the toxins through normal biological processes.

As LSU reported last week:

Kevin Kleinow, DVM, PhD, is a toxicologist who specializes in environmental health issues, especially those related to fish. This means he studies how contaminants in the environment affect fish and how those interactions may affect other organisms, including humans. With the oil spill in the Gulf, Dr. Kleinow has redirected ongoing work on domestic and industrial surfactant input into aquatic environments to dispersant use with the oil spill. Surfactants, major components of dispersants, are being examined as to how they may affect the uptake and fate of petrochemicals in the fish.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:55 am

Who Actually Owns BP?

by Rand Clifford

August 22, 2010

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20738

Most relevant sources agree that 40% of the shares of BP are held in the United Kingdom, 39% of the shares are held in the United States, while the remaining 21% are held throughout Europe and the rest of the world. The largest single holder of shares is getting harder to track down. Generally an Internet search will lead to the other 9 leaders, roughly 23%:

BlackRock (New York) 5.9%
    Legal & General (United Kingdom) 4%
    Barclays Global Investor (owned by BlackRock) 3.8%
    Norges Bank Investment Management (Norway) 1.8%
    Kuwait Investment Authority (manages funds for the Kuwaiti Government) 1.75%
    M & G Investment Management (UK asset owned by the Prudential) 1.67%
    Standard Life (Scottish insurance company) 1.5%
    Capital Research & Management Company (Los Angeles) 1.3%
    China’s State Administration of Foreign Exchange 1.1%

read more at the link : http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=20738

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:22 pm

mudra wrote:Tom your comments are but welcome my friend.
    I would assume no one on this thread would take what I post for granted.

I am relaying infos here that come to me as I research them in an attempt that we all together may finally get a clearer picture of what's taking place there in the Gulf .

The point with mainstream media is that we can't reject what they convey in a block as through their altered or omitted datas lay also pieces of truth .
    Now non main stream media is also I believe filled with BS at times .
    That is what makes it so hard to use discernement.
    Some reporters are more honest than others though I found .
    Anderson Cooper for example showed us many times he was taking a real stand for the Gulf.

At this point the only thing I am really sure of regarding the Gulf is it's poisonous state and that it is an unhealthy place to dwell in these days .
    The sea floor is also preoccupying as we do see there is some problem there as the Bop is still leaking and the pressure that comes from there is n't a mild thing so it would make sense to me the oil and gases that are gushing from there would try to find their way underneath as they may . I would'nt be surprised oil finds it through in other places on the ocean floor.

That does'nt invalidate your remarks regarding that video posted on Monkeyfitser's blog . They are quite pertinent.

Thank you for putting your brains at work on the thread . This is very much appreciated .

Love from me
    mudra

Inés,

You do an amazing job and service to us all including yourself. If a had a gold star you'd have it. Just need to keep a multiview on the whole situation on everylevel. So much on the go, info gets filter with respect here. That what makes it a place of reflection and projection.

"Don't stop till your body drop." Michael Jackson

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:41 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    Inés,

You do an amazing job and service to us all including yourself. If a had a gold star you'd have it. Just need to keep a multiview on the whole situation on everylevel. So much on the go, info gets filter with respect here. That what makes it a place of reflection and projection.

"Don't stop till your body drop." Michael Jackson

t

Thanks Tom ...LOL ...till my body drops... I've a feeling it won't be that soon Cheerful

Hugs
    Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:35 am

17 august 2010

Seafloor covered in oil 40 miles south of Panama city , FL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-xV9Gh5SWg&feature=player_embedded

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:31 am

RUSSIAN HEATWAVE, PAKISTAN FLOODING AND CHINA LANDSLIDES ALL LINKED
    TO THE JETSTREAM BREAKAGE

See my post on Earthchanges here : http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/earth-updates-2010-t292-255.htm#14192

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:30 am

New Oil Threat Looms Off Florida's Gulf Coast
    See Video posted above : More than 53 million gallons of BP oil said to still be 'out there'

BY: KENRIC WARD | POSTED: AUGUST 19, 2010

http://www.sunshinestatenews.com/story/new-oil-threat-looms-floridas-gulf-coast

The Weatherbird II research vessel returns after its mission into the Gulf of Mexico oil spill. Credit: marine.usf.eduHide
    Oil that dispersed in the Gulf of Mexico is still out there, coating deep-water spawning grounds and potentially resurfacing on Panhandle beaches, University of South Florida researchers say.

The findings contradict federal studies, which said oil that spilled after the April 20 Deepwater Horizon blowout had largely dissipated.

Now a coalition of Gulf community activists, scientists and philanthropists are saying the federal government and BP are misrepresenting the amount of oil left to be cleaned up in the Gulf of Mexico and the safety of eating seafood from the region.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:20 am

We Can Apply Critical Thinking To The Hard Evidence Available
    Posted on August 19, 2010 by concernedcitizensofflorida
    And Deduce/Intuit From An Ever-Growing Body Of Overwhelming Circumstantial Evidence

The Art of Mass Deception – Part 1 Ballistic Analysis of DWH & Riser wreck.

By BK Lim

http://phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com/2010/08/19/we-can-only-apply-critical-thinking-to-the-evidence-available/

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 22 4913399

Figure 3A

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 22 4913415

Figure 3b

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 22 4913425

Figure 3c

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 22 4913429

Figure 3d

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 22 4913443

Figure 3

Gulf Oil Platform Explosion and Spill - Page 22 4913446

14 August 2010

Coincidence is the word we often use when we want to hide the truth. The oil spill disaster has more than its fair share of coincidences. Matt Simmons’s death 4 days ago, is a great loss to all of us seeking the truth. In one of his final interviews, Matt Simmons said, “It was painful as can be… to be the only person in the industry that was willing to speak out.” This article is dedicated to him, all those (animals included) killed and those continuing to suffer from this mega disaster.

Despite BP’s numerous delay tactics, improprieties, inconsistencies and contradictions; the mainstream media, BP’s paid Bogus Press and “Oilmen Expert” bloggers never commented on the obvious flaws in BP’s rendition of the mega disaster. But the same Devil’s Advocates were so quick to bark and maul on articles or postings that disputed BP’s version of events. It was painful indeed to read these biased blogs hammering and mauling Matt Simmons’s character, professionalism and sanity, just because he had disputed BP’s claims and version of events. Many of Matt Simmons’s accounts have since been vindicated by recent whistleblowers’ accounts, evidence of previously undetected oil spill and gas seeps, and health hazards due to extensive usage of Corexit.

read on at the link

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:06 pm

More Mystery Shrouds the Blown Well at the Macondo Prospect
    Posted on August 20, 2010 by concernedcitizensofflorida
    The mystery of the 20th April Blowout revealed – Answers to questions Raised 001.

by BK Lim, Geohazards Specialist (18 August 2010, hydrocomgeo@gmail.com).
    http://phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com/2010/08/20/further-insight-into-the-blown-well-at-the-macondo-prospect/

Every questions posted on my newsvine-blog had been answered as accurately as possible. However, I cannot track and answer questions posted on other blogs. Short and quick answers to questions on a complicated matter such as a blowout do no justice and can be easily misconstrued. This article is specially written to address some of the serious questions posted on other blogs that had recently been brought to my attention and posted on my blog on 18 Aug 2010. As can be seen, the answers to each short question are actually quite long.

In any developing disaster situation, many technical details had to be intentionally left out until they can be verified. Like any responsible blogger-citizen, I spent a lot of time in seeking, checking and analyzing facts and data before arriving at the conclusion. Even in the “rush-rush” oil industry, 2 to 3 weeks is the normal time-frame in coming out with an assessment report. Predictive Truth reporting is 10 folds harder than factual reporting. There must be consideration for facts deliberately hidden from public view and information that had been unintentionally or intentionally distorted to mislead. I had been severely criticized and widely condemned for being late in answering my critics; as you can see below:

Pity you didn’t take your own advice.

The points raised in my post above are a catalog of what I can only assume are errors, as you have failed to address them. I will not be asking Mr. Berman to elaborate on anything, as I think you have just discredited yourself beyond redemption and checkmated yourself.
    Comments made by FintanDunne at #9 Aug 19 2010.

read more at the link

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Mudra: did you have a chance to read these last few posts enough to give us a small summary? I'm looking at other threads for the first time and have some catching up to do. Is this the evidence of there being two wells, just like Matt Simmons said, and that they were / are showing underwater camera shots of a different well than the one that is in big trouble, the one that did all of the leaking?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:45 pm

lindabaker wrote:Mudra: did you have a chance to read these last few posts enough to give us a small summary? I'm looking at other threads for the first time and have some catching up to do. Is this the evidence of there being two wells, just like Matt Simmons said, and that they were / are showing underwater camera shots of a different well than the one that is in big trouble, the one that did all of the leaking?

Hello Linda,

Thank you for following this thread my dear .
    I know the above posts contained a lot of technical data and are not so easily understood.
    The post below is clearing the matter I believe . At last that poster's view.
    You are about right except that from BK Lim's calculation there has to be a third well S20BC( unofficial ) that BP drilled and this is where the explosion and gusher took place and not the pretended well A that they officially announced as being the location of the disaster.
    Many lies and misleading datas seem to have fooled everyone.
    All 3 wells encountered problems due to the unconfortable structure extending deep below sea floor that they were drilled into .
    S20BC unofficially drilled by BP is where the oil is still gushing . What has been capped so far is Well A.
    That's BK Lim's assessement of the situation.
    I must say he made extensive research and calculations on this issue .

See also the diagrams added to another article of BK Lim that I posted earlier on:
    http://phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com/2010/08/14/diagrams-of-the-deepwater-horizon-blowout/

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:46 pm

The twisted tale of the missing 3rd well that blew at the Macondo Prospect
    Posted on August 25, 2010 by concernedcitizensofflorida

Art of Mass Deception–Part 2: The twisted tale of the missing 3rd well that blew.

By BK Lim

Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 AM EDT

http://phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com/2010/08/25/the-twisted-tale-of-the-missing-3rd-well-that-blew/

1. Filling the critical truths in BP’s gapping official storyline and making sense of it all

On 10 March 2009 BP Exploration & Production Inc (BP) submitted an application to carry out exploration drilling on two wells (A and B) within the Macondo prospect; Lease OCS-G32306 Block – 252 Mississippi Canyon Area using a Semi-Submersible drilling rig (semi sub). The wells locations are:

Lat Long Easting (Lambert) Northing (Lambert)

Well A 28º 44’ 17.277” -88º 21’ 57.34” 1,202,803.88 10,431,617.00

Well B 28º 44’ 16.027” -88º 22’ 0.581” 1,202,514.00 10,431,494.00

TransOcean Marianas first drilled at Well A from 7 Oct till 9 Nov 2009. On 28th Oct 2009 Tony Hayward (CEO of BP) disposed 220,000 shares on the same day the Marianas reported some serious well problems which lasted till 31 Oct 2009. Ten (10) days later (on 9 Nov 2009) the well was officially abandoned due to damages sustained from Hurricane Ida. The total depth drilled was only 4,023ft (1,226m) below mud line (bml). On 17th Nov 2009, Byron E Grote another BP Director sold 150,000 of his BP share holding.

On 3rd Feb 2010 the Deepwater Horizon (owned and operated by TransOcean) was directed to drill Well A, by re-entering the previously abandoned well. BP has maintained that this was the only well drilled in February till the blowout on 20 April 2010. The well apparently took a total of 10.5 weeks to reach the targeted reservoir at 18,000 ft bml around 16 April; 6.5 weeks longer than expected. The Deepwater Horizon (DWH) caught fire in a blowout 4 days later (on 20 April 2010) which resulted in the worst ever mega-oil spill disaster experienced during peace time.

The mega disaster has not only killed millions of innocent wildlife and condemned thousands others to the ranks of the walking dead, it has also exposed the worst of human greed and reckless gambling of human lives and the environment by the irresponsible few who walked the corridors of power in the oil industry. This is the continuing untold story of the Art of Mass Deception (part 2) of the twisted tale of the missing third well that BP drilled and blew on 20 April 2010; killing 11 crews and injuring many of the 126 that were onboard DWH. It was a disaster that need not have happened, especially after numerous red flags and at least two near-misses.

read more at the link
    Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Please tune in tomorrow (Thursday, August 26 10am EDT) to NPR's
    Diane Rehm Show when we'll discuss the BP oil spill and the fate of
    all of that oil in the Gulf, drawing from the latest research.

Additional information:
    http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DnTeB&m=1eSOYYVCEq585v&b=O5Wx74Yjm1Ro16MZ0hGzfg

Diane's other guests include Juliet Eilperin, Environmental
    reporter, Washington Post; Terry Hazen, Head of the Ecology
    Department and Senior Scientist at the Lawrence Berkeley National
    Laboratory in California, the U.S. Department of
    Energy BER Distinguished Scientist, and the lead scientist on a new
    study of microbial activity in plumes of oil from the BP spill;
    Richard Camilli, Associate Scientist of Applied Ocean Physics &
    Engineering at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, and chief
    scientist for a research team that first mapped the underwater
    plume; and Ronald Atlas, a microbiologist at the University of
    Louisville and past president of the American Society for
    Microbiology.

As many of you know, I have been critical of the Administration's
    August 4th "oil budget" report and their assertion that 75 percent
    of the oil is "gone." On the most recent show of "The Ocean Doctor"
    radio program, I spend the first half of the show "unspinning" this
    issue -- I hope you'll tune in: http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DnTeB&m=1eSOYYVCEq585v&b=WzPmxUMcOEOfwXjVmK1kaA

Thanks for listening!

...David

David E. Guggenheim, Ph.D. the "Ocean Doctor"
    President, 1planet1ocean - A project of The Ocean Foundation.
    Senior Fellow, The Ocean Foundation

Web Site: http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DnTeB&m=1eSOYYVCEq585v&b=2LnxDE1UA1Gg3nyYce5m5Q
    Ocean Doctor's Blog: http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=DnTeB&m=1eSOYYVCEq585v&b=ae8_goL5KQxvwGkF.mHy0w

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:54 pm

BP Thugs Threatening Independent Scientists That Have Found Corexit And Oil In BP Gulf Oil Spill Waters
    August 24, 2010

read here to check links :
    http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/08/24/bp-thugs-threating-independent-scientists-corexit-oil-bp-gulf-oil-spill-waters-3479/

I just received a phone call from a member of Testings The Waters a citizen’s initiative to push for independent BP Gulf Oil Spill water testing who told me some alarming news.

He pointed me over to a WKRG news report about independent water tests confirming that Corexit is being found in washing up in Orange Beach Alabama waters.

read on at the link

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:28 am