tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

GUNS...the importance of NEVER surrendering your rights to bear arms !!!

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

GUNS...the importance of NEVER surrendering your rights to bear arms !!! Empty GUNS...the importance of NEVER surrendering your rights to bear arms !!!

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:33 am

GUNS...the importance of NEVER surrendering your rights to bear arms !!! 735093_176183999198268_1428266933_n

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

GUNS...the importance of NEVER surrendering your rights to bear arms !!! Empty Re: GUNS...the importance of NEVER surrendering your rights to bear arms !!!

Post  lawlessline Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:29 pm

True you should always have the right to do as you please. You've just gotta be a Flipping headcase mad mo fo to actually own one. May be you just have to be the biggest flipping coward of all time to own one. Just an insecure child that needs someone to take you by the hand to you just flipping GROW UP.

Sorry Exchanger that wasn't directed at you but rather the idea of carrying a gun.
    Lawless

t
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

GUNS...the importance of NEVER surrendering your rights to bear arms !!! Empty Re: GUNS...the importance of NEVER surrendering your rights to bear arms !!!

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:28 pm

An Important Memo to All American Patriots
    Watch This Video Immediately Or else You’ll Hate Yourself Later On
    http://buff.ly/ZEA1fN

GUNS...the importance of NEVER surrendering your rights to bear arms !!! 549550_158416574322539_1906835507_n
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Shatner-Thank GOD For Guns

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon May 06, 2013 3:15 am

This is as mad as it gets. You can now download a gun from the internet, print it off in a 3D printer and go happily on a killing spree. The thing that makes me crack up is that it is from Austin Texas. You americans are crazy if you think the first thing you do with new technology is create something to kill others. Yeah you can print what you want, but they chose to print a gun. Maybe the solution is to quarantine GUS, as Clif would say, and let yo'll go a happy killing. We could make the US a hunger games show. Now theres an idea.

Think of all the things you could have made? A well pump for drought zones, or medical equipment. BUT A GUN?. They are mad, truly ill.

GO TO LINK TO SEE VID.

Lawless

t

"Pirate Bay for 3D printing launched
    Firm pulls 3D gun-parts print plans
    Plans to print a gun put on hold
    The world's first gun made with 3D printer technology has been successfully fired in the US.

The controversial group which created the firearm, Defense Distributed, plans to make the blueprints available online.

The group has spent a year trying to create the firearm, which was successfully tested on Saturday at a firing range south of Austin, Texas.

Anti-gun campaigners have criticised the project.

Europe's law enforcement agency said it was monitoring developments.

Victoria Baines, from Europol's cybercrime centre, said that at present criminals were more likely to pursue traditional routes to obtain firearms."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22421185
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 07, 2013 8:03 am

I think it's only plastic tom. More like a toy gun that fired what? Is it lethal? Yet I do agree that using this technology to create a gun is pretty short-sighted. However, having lived in areas with real lions and bears you better believe that we keep guns for protection from predators. Until you see your animals slaughtered you have no idea just how important a gun can be. Also my neighbor had some men break into her home and she used the gun to scare them off. We tend to live in rural areas where police protection is 30 minutes or more away. Even an ambulance isn't all that quick. One has to be able to protect their livestock and family. I remember one night coming home with our little one and actually running into a truck load of men carrying rifles in our driveway... supposedly they were going pig hunting on our property without our permission.. We also have mini horses and a number of other animals - whose to say they wouldn't have shot one of them in the dark.

I understand how you feel about guns tom because I never really wanted one in the house when the boys were little. But after living out in the woods I wouldn't want to be without one.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:41 am