tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
THEeXchanger
burgundia
Carol
Brook
8 posters

Who’s Afraid Of Google Glass?

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Who’s Afraid Of Google Glass? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who’s Afraid Of Google Glass?

Post  THEeXchanger Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:58 am

People who are running around with 'all the toys'
    might as well have an actual chip in their arm
    because, even that iphone, drivers license, credit cards, passports etc.,
    all have major tracking info in them
    -myself, i'd sure NOT be buying any kind of glasses the mainstream are offering for sale

Thanks for this important discussion Brook,
    and, also to everyone else who has commented
    -things like this, are quite important, in my opinion
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:30 am

Jon Rappoport
    The author of an explosive collection, THE MATRIX REVEALED, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.

Who will be the first killer wearing Google Glass?

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 by: Jon Rappoport

Who’s Afraid Of Google Glass? - Page 2 Violence-Crime-Knife-Kill

(NaturalNews) One thing is certain. He'll say, "I thought I was in a movie."

Either the judge will dismiss that excuse with a snort and huff, or he'll create yet a new class of victims: the people who are brainwashed into believing the Real is merely a consequence-free artifact designed for them by Glass.

"Murder? It was merely virtual. Glass made me think so, Your Honor."

A friend and I cooked up a Glass ad: "You'll see exactly what you're seeing now, only you'll think you're in a movie. And electromagnetic radiation will envelope your head and the NSA will see everything you're seeing in real time."

Entitled yuppie boomer spies for the national security State. Just what we need.

Then, up the road, we'll have this. Suits filed by people whose lawyers insist their clients had a reasonable expectation of receiving information from Glass that didn't, in fact, arrive:

when to take the next pill;

a quicker way to get to the airport to make their flight to a career-enhancing meeting in Macao (they missed the plane and the meeting);

a more accurate assessment of what the beautiful stranger sitting at a table in a restaurant is looking for in a prospective husband;

more convincing talking points transmitted before a conversation with a political adversary...

"My disappointment with Glass was so profound I spiraled down into a depression that ruined my life. After all, my Glass and I are One. When an intimate friend lets you down, it's traumatic."

Taking it further, the ontology of Glass and such future devices is: everything in the universe is connected. The way we say it is.

It's the job of Glass to elucidate and demonstrate that by virtually hooking the wearer up to all of it. You'll get the sizzle and dazzle. The life-path of giant redwoods, people shoveling snow in Mongolia, fish swimming around the Great Reef, pygmies dancing in Central Africa, new (fake) Arab Spring outbursts, moving stock prices, drug recalls, ice caps expanding and diminishing at the North Pole, sun spots, geothermal boil at the core of Earth, estimated germ-content in subsets of bodies walking around in Paris.

Now. In real time. Sequentially or all at once. In an ongoing Spiritual event of the highest order. (Sure it is.)

And this imparts to the Glass wearer a sense that he is a first-class citizen in the new Technocratic Paradise, as if he were part-human, part-machine.

"It's amazing. When I put on Glass, I'm in satori. I'm plugged into the online bio-astro-neuro-meta-quantum orchestra called Universe. At least, that's what they tell me."

A human without Glass? Unthinkable.

Will the Pope wear Glass? Who will be the first president of the United States to wear it? You can be sure the police will. They'll have access to the history of any citizen as if he were a Potential Suspect, and animated previews of any building or home as an assault target.

IRS agents in cars, on foot, sitting in restaurants will merely glance at another human, and immediately a complete tax history of that person will spring up before his eyes.

Staff psychiatrists will walk through office buildings and pick up instant psych evals on every worker.

And the military? "EVERYTHING is a battlefield. I finally figured that out when I started wearing Glass."

Glass will inform any agriculture inspector anywhere on the globe that the GMO plant he is looking at is perfectly safe and equivalent in every way to conventionally-grown.

Doctors, relying on Glass-supplied medical images and data (all cooked and distorted, of course, by Big Pharma), will perform millions of unnecessary surgeries and dispense billions of useless and highly toxic pills to patients. Just like now, only worse.

But Glass is wonderful. How could we have lived without it?

You'll meet somebody in a park and start a conversation. Suddenly, before your eyes, you'll see: "His Twitter account temporarily suspended for providing questionable links; frequently employs terms like 'freedom,' 'liberty.' Belongs to no approved groups. Warning---you should consider this person dangerous."

Or you'll be shopping in a market and, as you pass down the aisle, a red light will go on in space in front of your face when you encounter a person whose approved vaccine status has lapsed. "Warning: herd immunity endangered."

Two friends at a picnic:

"Hey, I just upgraded to the Glass C-16 program."

"What's that?"

"You don't know?"

"No."

"It contains Homeland Security profiles on four million Americans. Invaluable."

"Where did you get it?"

"Through our office. We have a contract with the DOJ. So we have special access."

"How can I get it?"

"Heh-heh. You can't, unless you go through a special clearance exam. It's expensive."

Any Glass wearer who eats at a restaurant in New York will immediately be plugged into a Bloomberg app that displays, before his eyes, along with a sub-vocal whisper: "The next bite of steak will elevate your cholesterol level above allowed limits. Put down the fork. Don't order coffee. Move the dish of sugar envelopes away from you. I see you're a registered gun owner in Utah. You have three hours to leave the City."

The state of mind, in which Glass wearers view reality as virtual, is the big one. People aren't already disconnected enough from life? We need more illusion?

From ancient times, and especially since Plato, the faculty of vision, beyond the other four physical senses, has been elevated to the highest position of in-sight. The metaphors have been about "seeing the higher reality."

So now, Google goes to eyeGlass, which is all about giving wearers a sense of being in charge, by placing a grid over the real world, and enhancing Vision.

Glass is the cocaine of computing.

Rest of the article here: http://www.naturalnews.com/039558_Google_Glass_killers_video_game.html#ixzz2O6GbJxRF

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:51 am

Now this is the last I will post on this thread. But The guy in this video makes a whole lot of sense when it comes to society and the lack of human interaction vs internet connection. I spent a whole lot of time last year studying the trans-humanism aspect and it was astounding what is laid out before us.

Can you afford a Versace Body?

I've added a small piece of that here on this thread.

You decide while the matter of Google Glass is sitting in front of congress for review by senator Al Franken and the privacy issue. I'm certain it will go ahead as planned....so here is a parody

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:23 pm

After what happened with Facebook and Google , this has the mark of another Data Mining operation . Combining GPS with Google and the glasses would be the ultimate user tracking devices . The scumbag from the secret services could tap in to a user conversation to get cheap and free tracking of suspected " Terrorists " which today means all freethinker citizens . There are plenty of opportunity for the government paid criminals to abuse this technology . The next improvement of this technology would , of course , be microchip version implanted on the body . I have not joined the Facebook network , because I smelled a rat immediately . I have no intention of buying that device . We will see what happens .
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:14 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    Brook wrote:How convenient to write this off as a soul lesson rather than pure neglect of humanity.

Simply put and straight to the point - It is both at the same time...

Those that did nothing soon learn through repetition on the Karmic Wheel that They did nothing when something needed to be done the same as the Persecuted learns that by neglect or inaction - It has been made to suffer such grevious things...

Heh heh

On this off topic which was raised....you may be right Merc. But I'm not that savvy on that stuff. I'm too busy at the moment working through some things of which we have discussed and I have written about and am about to close here real soon.

My other half LH....well he has mentioned this to me several times and seems to agree with both you and Carol on this subject...but again this is not something I can actually comment on. It's not something I have any knowledge of. Yes I've heard of it...yes I can comprehend it and agree it may be so....but I know so little of it I again cannot comment but to say...I just don't know.

What I can comment on I already did but will say again...the amount of money pooled into brain computer research could ease this suffering for which I'm at a loss for words...but appalled all the same.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:39 pm

First Google Glass telekinetic app allows users to take pictures with their thoughts (VIDEO)

A new telekinetic app operates with Google Glass to harness the power of the mind in order to control functions.

MindRDR, developed by British firm This Place, links Google Glass with another piece of attachable hardware, the Neurosky EEG biosensor, that picks up brainwaves, which the app then translates into action. A function is carried out based on the amount of concentration and relaxation by the user.

Thus far, MindRDR, available at GitHub from Thursday, is limited to taking photos and sharing them on social media outlets.

The app takes brainwaves measured by the biosensor and superimposes a meter reading on Google Glass’s camera view. As the user focuses more on the desired task, the meter rises in the Glass view, and the app snaps a photograph. Focus more, the meter goes up again and the photo is posted on sites like Twitter and Facebook.

To avoid taking the photo or to discard the photo, the user must relax his or her thoughts, causing the meter to go down in the Glass camera view.

[b]read on:  Arrow http://rt.com/usa/171844-mindrdr-thought-control-google/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:44 pm

'The Daily Show' Nails Exactly What's Wrong With Google Glass

"The Daily Show" took a full swing at Google Glass on Thursday. Once just a funny-looking face-computer, the device has transformed into something of a $1,500 embodiment of both modern privacy invasion and America's yawning wealth divide.

But there's something even more annoying about Glassholes, and correspondent Jason Jones got to the heart of exactly what that is.

"Let's put aside that these glasses are just [beep] stupid," he told a group of people wearing Glass. "What is it about this that seems like it's too much for you?" he said while pretending to look down at his cell phone.

"The best uses of Glass today are apps where it acts as an interface between you and the real world," one of the Glass Explorers responded.

"Do you guys hear yourselves when you talk?" Jones said. "An interface between you and the real world? Those are called eyes."

source: Arrow http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/13/google-glass-daily-show_n_5491565.html

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:02 am