tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

JESSE MARCEL JR. INTERVIEW BY PAOLA HARRIS

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

JESSE MARCEL JR. INTERVIEW BY PAOLA HARRIS Empty JESSE MARCEL JR. INTERVIEW BY PAOLA HARRIS

Post  Carol Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:04 pm

JESSE MARCEL JR. INTERVIEW BY PAOLA HARRIS Paola%20Harris%20and%20Jesse%20Marcel%20Jr
    PAOLA HARRIS INTERVIEWS JESSE MARCEL, JR.

In 1947, something “not of this world” fell in Roswell, New Mexico. At first the US army announced that it was a Flying Saucer crash on the property of rancher Mac Brazel who came into town to report that the debris had fallen in his field. Consequently, US Army intelligence officer , Jesse Marcel went to the site, gathered some pieces , among them several structural pieces known as” I- beams” which had hieroglyphic symbols in them and took them home . He awakened his wife and eleven year old son Jesse Marcel Jr. to show them these artifacts, calling them something not of this world. The material was lightweight, strong but could not be cut nor scratched.

The US army threaded Marcel and his family to remain silent and insisted that he later was to cover-up the incident by calling it a secret spy weather balloon which belonged to Project Mogul. In his later years, Capt Marcel told the truth as he himself knew the difference between Extraterrestrial material and a weather balloon. The secret made his sad and disillusioned. He appears in the famous photo where the real debris is replaced by a weather balloon.

This interview is with his son Jesse Marcel Jr. who was a small boy at the time and who spoke at a conference in Rome April 1st. He has written his own book of the event called The Roswell Legacy. This Interview was done Monday April 9th,2007.

Paola Harris: We Just did a conference here in Rome dedicated to your father Jesse Marcel. When you saw the preparation of the Italian researchers present, what did you think? Were you surprised that in another country, they knew about Roswell.

Jesse Marcel Jr.: Well, it was very important for me to see this dedication to my father. It brought back a lot of memories of the early days of Roswell. It was very emotional for me to see my dad honored in this way.

Paola Harris: When this happened, your father warned you and your mother not to talk about it. Do you feel if he were alive he would be happy that you are talking about this incident now? At the end of his life he did confess to the cover-up and he did talk about it?

Jesse Marcel Jr.: He would be very gratified that we are now speaking about it all over the world.

Paola Harris:: This is not just a United States issue but also of world interest. What would your father think if he were alive today?

Jesse Marcel Jr. He would be very surprised about the attention the Roswell incident is getting now compared to when he first began to speak about it in 1978 when he began to tell the world that there was a crash and that the debris was not in fact a weather balloon.

Paola Harris: The Italians, as well as the world researchers, admire your courage and we know this is the 60th anniversary of the Roswell Incident in July. You have decided to come forth with the book now considering you are in the military in the US army. How long has it taken you to make this book?

Jesse Marcel Jr. It started a couple of years ago when I was in Iraq as a surgeon. I started writing some brief notes about those days in Roswell as I knew it as an eleven -year old boy when all this happened. The book is going to be about the family history, the family contribution to the Roswell event.

Paola Harris: Also your own personal testimony is important because you did see the pieces.

Jesse Marcel Jr. Yes! I saw the pieces. I knew it was the real thing. I knew that they were not man made. I knew back then that we were not alone, that there are people out there who are smarter than we are because they could get to us from wherever they came from.

Paola Harris: You realized also later in your life that it was being covered up. Did you ever have any nervousness or fear about talking about it before your father did?

Jesse Marcel Jr. For many years we did not talk about it in our family because we were told not to talk about this. Only after my dad started talking about this years later in 1978, I did not feel comfortable discussing it publicly at that time. He was quite old and I was not home at that time. I did not officially begin talking about it until my father passed on.

Paola Harris: Did you ever have an in -depth conversation with your father, just you and he?

Jesse Marcel Jr. We compared notes as to what we saw, what the symbols looked like, the colors, the shape of the material and what it really meant to us!

Paola Harris: So during your lifetime, you always knew you were not alone?

Jesse Marcel Jr.: Since 1947 I knew we were not alone.

Paola Harris: Did you then spend a lot of time looking up in the sky?

Jesse Marcel Jr. It interested me in Cosmology and the photos from the Hubble telescope. There are stars out there that are inhabitable and there are people out there and I’ve known that since 1947.

Paola Harris: I like the idea that you use the term “people.” Colonel Philip Corso in his book The Day after Roswell says that there were many races of extraterrestrials categorized in the Pentagon. There are not only Clones but there are people who are running those things.

Jesse Marcel Jr..: I am sure that there are many different civilizations out there. They must be friendly towards us because if they weren’t we would not be here now. If they had something they wanted, we would not be around.

Paola Harris: So you think these extraterrestrial visitations are probably benign ? It is not a “good” or “bad” situation.

Jesse Marcel Jr. I think it is neutral. They are probably on a fact-finding mission like we would be. We are sending our own satellites and probes to other planetary systems beyond our own system. They’ve gone beyond that. They are not only exploring their system but they’ve reached our system also.

Paola Harris: Which means they are investigating us.

Jesse Marcel Jr.: They are investigating us!

Paola Harris: If they wanted to destroy us they could because we are not exactly nice, considering what we are doing to our planet. They probably would have done it.

Jesse Marcel Jr.: I think that if they had any differences with us, we would not probably be here. I think they are a little disappointed with our old tribal warfare system, that its still prevalent. We can not get beyond fighting amongst each other.

Paola Harris: Do you think they are worried about our nuclear capabilities?

Jesse Marcel Jr. I believe that the White Sands test site in New Mexico probably caught their interest. They found that we had nuclear capabilities. I don’t know if they are worried or not but they are very interested in what we are doing to ourselves right now.

Paola Harris: The nuclear is potentially dangerous.

Jesse Marcel Jr. Well, it is the most awesome power we have right now. The danger is if they ever felt that we were a threat them then we might be in real trouble.

Paola Harris: Do you think that they do not want us to bring “nuclear” out to Outer space?

Jesse Marcel Jr.: For peaceful purposes, fine. But for military purposes, no! I don’t think we would be allowed to bring nuclear out to Outer space.

Paola Harris: You said that “We might not be allowed.”: That means that they may not let us bring it?

Jesse Marcel Jr. If they think we would be a hazard to whatever is out there, then like I said, then we would be in real trouble.

Paola Harris: You are retired now so you have more time on your hands and you have a book coming out. Do you feel you have an obligation to speak more about the fact that you were a witness to this event?

Jesse Marcel Jr. I am not sure how much time I'm on Earth here and I’d like to get the message out before I go. I would be happy if people know what I know.

Paola Harris: Also, if people in Europe know. People here in Italy. The world.

Jesse Marcel Jr. The World. Yes! We are not only Italians, or Americans, or Japanese. We are citizens of This Planet.

Paola Harris: In other words, the “Human race!” What advice would you have for the young people because they are the ones who come after us?

Jesse Marcel Jr. Look to the Skies because there is life out there and I think it is important to understand that we are citizens of a galaxy.

Paola Harris: You said you are happy to be in Rome because you are passionate about Ancient history. You love the history here.

Jesse Marcel Jr.Yes! It is a beautiful city and ever stone and every building here tells a story about our history.

Paola Harris: Yesterday we did a radio show from Ireland so the Irish were listening to you. Do you realize that with your testimony is also “history?”

Jesse Marcel Jr. I know I saw what I saw. I feel very fortunate to have been present in 1947. I feel privileged to be a part of that history.

http://www.jerrypippin.com/UFO_Files_paola_harris.htm

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:19 am