tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+6
Jenetta
lawlessline
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
magamud
Carol
10 posters

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    Empty Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Post  Carol Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7epUEacd8uw
    Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney
    Published on Feb 18, 2013 - Jim McCanney Is Breaking This Story Open For Planet Earth... can you say 'hero'? I can... it's time for our planet to collectively think 'outside the box'.... that's where the truth often now is. This material is more relevant than ever. http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/

I've disabled comments, because some people are scared/angry/bitter/jaded/stuck in illusion, and taking this out on me.... as if attacking the messenger will make this info, not true. I'm simply sharing Jim's concern that our planet be informed... if this info scares you, or if you question it, then so be it, question everything... I don't need to be involved if that's YOUR learning experience.... it's not mine.... I'm at peace with this info... the date represents when I posted it. Here's the link to original mp3.... http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/arc...

There.... now if this info bothers you, go talk about it on your own channel... see if anyone cares to prove something to you because you wine and bitch like a scared child who doesn't get their way....over there. Thank you to those who share concern and take action to raise the consciousness of our planet for this and the many other pressing issues.

FEBRUARY 17, 2013 BREAKING NIBIRU/PLANET X NEWS - Mini Solar System Entering Ours, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney (Connected With Australian Learmonth Observatory)

More Nibiru Planet X Research
    http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.c...

(www.planetxinbound.com SITE IS DOWN AT TIME OF THIS POSTING)

What the Pentagon/US military knows of PX?

PREFACE:
    Apparently, there's a mini "solar system" of companion comets, meteorites and space dust inbound with Planet X... arriving by the end of June. More details in the following post.
    Following is a note from Australia to Mark Hazelwood's news list, regarding increased activity at Learmonth Observatory (Project Wormwood). In case you've yet to read about the significance of this joint US/Aussie project, the article below this note is posted on Mark's website at www.planetxinbound.com .

Christopher Rudy
    ------------- recent report in Australia follows:
    I spend a lot of time in Western Australia and my friend who lives at Exmouth called me just a minute ago. He said that the locals in the town are all curious about the increase in people, traffic, aircraft etc. travelling to and from the Learmonth (Project Wormwood) Observatory, which is approx. 30 miles down the road. He estimates the people and goods and traffic has tripled over the last 10 days. Much of this has been via the Exmouth airport. There have been some military brass amongst them. It is a similar situation in the town of Carnarvon. Of course, there is no official acknowledgment of anything out of the ordinary. I have asked him to discretely sniff around more and I will keep this group informed.
    Best regards to all
    Keith in Australia

From: Mark Hazelwood's web site at www.planetxinbound.com

Project Wormwood Learmonth Solar Observatory
    Planet X, its entourage being inbound, and its potential effects during passage are blatantly being revealed by our own US military/Pentagon studies and actions.

If you were one of the heads of the US military, had knowledge of Nibiru (Planet X's name from ancient Sumerians) and what direction it was coming in from, and wanted to study the incoming Planet X you'd go down to the southern hemisphere, say in Australia, and start a observatory project there with their government.

Now being US military you'd want to know everything you could about what you have to defend against. Defending the US is your goal. But, you are working with another government, so you might say that the project has to do with planetary defense of these incoming objects instead. In addition, if you were being rather honest about what was being studied you might name the projectProject Wormwood (Planet X's name from the bible).

This may be one of the most obviously revealing government urls that I've ever seen bar none, especially when combined with what The Observer put out about the Pentagon a few days back. http://www.ips.gov.au/IPSHosted/neo/i...

Now click on the "Description" button and look next to a picture of the observatory equipment that has the caption below, which reads: Telescope, mount, cameras and associated equipment arrived at Learmonth Solar Observatory and were initially set up in 2003.

AND YOU'LL FIND THIS FROM THE BIBLE
    "The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water - the name of the star isWormwood." - Revelation8:10-11

How about that? They are being as clear as a bell as to what they are studying down there! Project Wormwood.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    magamud
    magamud

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    Empty Re: Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Post  magamud Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Wormwood prophecy is true? Now thats time travel. Manipulating sentience will never bear fruit.

How long can you control human behavior? Its no wonder why, Religion was so well funded. Perhaps if people were honest from the start, a society could pull together to save itself from a Planet destruction.

Now thats a good Sci Fi movie.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    Empty Re: Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:59 pm

What if Nibiru (or equivalent) came here to kick our degenerate @sses -- but decided to join with us in some sort of cooperative solar system governance?? I have NO idea -- but I proposed just such a thing a couple of years ago. As I've mentioned on 'my' thread I've decided I need to really stop posting for a variety of reasons. It's probably OK for some of us to rant and rave for a while -- but then there arrives a time when we need to sit-down and shut-up. For me, that time probably arrived a couple of years ago. I'm not angry -- despite my recent shrill posting. You must remember that most of my posting is an act. I think it is representative of a repressed part of me -- but if you met me in real-life you would be VERY disappointed. I'm VERY disappointed with my pathetic life. Once again, I am engaged in a cold-war with Divinity, Humanity, and with Myself. My plans are to research my internet activities, watch documentaries, and fantasize about participation in an idealistic solar system government of the future. I might begin attending various church-services without joining any particular church. I might go to car-races, live-steam meets, astronomical 'star-parties', and classical-music concerts. I'vr thought about researching an integration of Daniel, Hebrews, Revelation, and the Book of Enoch -- with special attention given to Daniel 8, Hebrews 9, and Revelation 13 -- relative to the 'Cleansing of the Sanctuary' and the 'Vindication of the Government of God'. Who knows? I might even visit Nibiru. Namaste.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Interesting choice of name for the project...Project Wormwood.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:58 am

When you go to the website of Jim, he is selling his collection of books that he has written. If he is telling everyone to get ready why bother launching his books in the next five days? I will wait till I hear from other sources before getting carried away.

Is it not Jim who has called it project wormwood? or is it a known project? Looking into that one swell.

But a very interesting idea.

Lawless

t

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:36 am

OK so PR. Wormwood is the space observatory in Aus. Should have looked that up first. But there is nothing to give away anything that is interesting in regards to what Jim is saying. Does anyone know of his previous radio shows? It is marked on his site but cann't find the links.

But a very interesting man.

Lawless
    t
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    Empty Re: Mini Solar System Entering Ours Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Post  Jenetta Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:28 pm

lawlessline wrote:OK so PR. Wormwood is the space observatory in Aus. Should have looked that up first. But there is nothing to give away anything that is interesting in regards to what Jim is saying. Does anyone know of his previous radio shows? It is marked on his site but cann't find the links.

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    157623
    t

Lawless this is the link where you can listen to his archived shows:
    http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/WeeklyRadioShowArchivesSubPage.HTM
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    Empty Re: Mini Solar System Entering Ours Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Post  Jenetta Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:56 pm

For everything noteworthy about Project Wormwood go to this link:
    http://thelightofdayradioshow.com/PlanetXAlt2.html

Other then Jim's website link http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/ the other links Carol mentioned in original posting are not working...I am still trying to find the material mentioned on the thelightofdayradioshow website...the linked material in Carol's original posting.

Interesting to note that at the bottom of the light of day radio show website link Richard of Nexus 2012 forum gets a "big thank you" for his video contributions on the Avebury crop circles and Nibiru.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 pm

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    1347147184tzhb3Z
    It's so annoying when the links don't work.

Military began Hush-Up in 2009: Incoming Space Rocks Now Classified
    http://www.space.com/6829-military-hush-incoming-space-rocks-classified.html
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=269706
    A recent U.S. military policy decision now explicitly states that observations by hush-hush government spacecraft of incoming bolides and fireballs are classified secret and are not to be released, SPACE.com has learned. The upshot: Space rocks that explode in the atmosphere are now classified.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:19 pm

Hmmm...talks about Project Wormwood.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 pm

I personally know both of these dudes and am looking forward to listening to this interview. Thanks Brook.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Jenetta wrote:
    lawlessline wrote:OK so PR. Wormwood is the space observatory in Aus. Should have looked that up first. But there is nothing to give away anything that is interesting in regards to what Jim is saying. Does anyone know of his previous radio shows? It is marked on his site but cann't find the links.

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    157623
    t

Lawless this is the link where you can listen to his archived shows:
    http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/WeeklyRadioShowArchivesSubPage.HTM

Thank Jenetta. Will love to see what He has said in the past. A funny thing, and it sort of has something to do with this and falls in line with Clif High's coastal event. I have many clients that come to me and may express a feeling of "a wall of water" that wakes them from their sleep, or being in places where they see water all over the place. This would not be strange if they were english speaking people but here in france things are not as forward thinking in the respect of getting through the info, so they would not really heard of Clif High or a lot of the info on space.

Anyway just a passing thought.

Cheers

Lawless
    t
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Carol wrote:I personally know both of these dudes and am looking forward to listening to this interview. Thanks Brook.

You're welcome Thubs Up I happen to agree with much of what Alex says....but you knew that. Wink
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    Empty Re: Mini Solar System Entering Ours Per Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Post  Jenetta Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:03 am

COMET ISON THE RED HAND OF DEATH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4eQwVsjumU

THE HOPI PROPHECY OF THE BLUE AND RED STAR KACHINA'S

http://awakeningasone.com/the-signs/hopi-prophecy/

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=269901

Last edited by Jenetta on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:12 am

Carol wrote:I personally know both of these dudes and am looking forward to listening to this interview. Thanks Brook.

I listened to the interview . However there is really nothing new .
    I have a few questions about Alex's assertion that " we are royalty ! " . That's a bit of a stretch of the imagination no ? We are so uncivilized that we don't care about our neighbors starving and doing it tough .
    Alex agree that religions are garbage and then he asserted that we had multiple life experiences . Now this notion is probably inherited from Buddhism or Hinduism . Is it a contradiction of terms ?
    How is it possible then that we do not remember anything about our past lives ?
    Then we are told that there is a war between good and evil in space between Mars and Jupiter . But it is all vague .
    What do you think ?

One thing I know , I trust Jim McCanney .

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:31 am

About Alex - there are things that he says that resonate with me and there are those that do not. I just can't see the grandeur of humanity as a species. To me people are the most vile creature on this planet.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 am

enemyofNWO wrote:

I listened to the interview . However there is really nothing new .
    I have a few questions about Alex's assertion that " we are royalty ! " . That's a bit of a stretch of the imagination no ? We are so uncivilized that we don't care about our neighbors starving and doing it tough .
    Alex agree that religions are garbage and then he asserted that we had multiple life experiences . Now this notion is probably inherited from Buddhism or Hinduism . Is it a contradiction of terms ?
    How is it possible then that we do not remember anything about our past lives ?
    Then we are told that there is a war between good and evil in space between Mars and Jupiter . But it is all vague .
    What do you think ?

One thing I know , I trust Jim McCanney .

Alex is referring to our DNA which is a composite of other off-worlders DNA as well. He is basically saying we shouldn't put ourselves down or put off-worlders on a pedestal. As for humanities inhumanity to its own kind he is also saying that humanity is under the influence of a few very negative off-worlders (Reptilians and Anunnaki) who would enslave humanity and only view them as a resource much as cattle are a food source to humans. He is also saying that this war between good and evil started before religions on this planet even came into existence and that some of these other religions origins were the result of off-worlder's influence.

As for past lives there are a number of documented cases of children remembering their previous life and where this information of the previous life was still in existence. The research is solid. Most folks don't remember their previous lives because it's easier to be in this world and start fresh with no memory of past lives. I know from personal experience the most important life one has is the life being currently lived.

As a therapist I have done past life regression with different patients who had trauma in the past life, which impacted this life in a negative manner. When the past life memory was uncovered, the trauma disappeared and they were free of the symptoms (fear) - where it no longer had a negative impact with their present life.

In addition, I too, along with many others have some recall and bleed through of previous lives. Again, these memories are just there and help explain some of my current tendencies along with interests. It also helps with understanding karmic past impressions, which must be faced in the present life.

Our spirit is multi-dimensional. As humanity evolves by identifying with spirit one develops memories which are associated with spiritual abilities. Hence, humanity frees itself from enslavement that was put upon it by the negative ETs and itself. In addition, memories of past lives are all available as one becomes more in tuned with their spiritual sense-of-self which exists outside the boundaries of space and time.

Spirit has the ability to go anywhere, at anytime - even into other dimensions via wormholes that are created by our DNA (which was also documented by Russian Scientists). Basically, the vast majority of humanity is only operating at a fraction of their inherent ability, which subsequently leaves them as victims of others who would control them and keep them dumbed down like cattle.

The battle between these evil entities and those that would like to see humanity evolve has been ongoing for a very, very long time and also spans galaxies. There were other off-worlders who were residing in Italy who spoke of this to another friend of mine, a contactee, of how that manifested on their planet. Part of waking up is about is to free oneself from the mind constructs established by numerous religions (many of which were developed to control various civilizations) and identify with ones own spiritual center.

Rather then looking for god on the outside - one must look for the spark of god that exists within and go from there. When one is in alignment with the spark of god within, one is also operating from an inner core of spiritual integrity and cannot knowingly harm others or the environment. There is a sense of at-one-ment with all of life's manifestations. Hence the drop of water (spiritual core of self-awareness) knows itself also as the ocean. Duality collapses, self-awareness expands to include all of what exists as Cosmic Consciousness. Basically at this point of spiritual evolution religion is non-essential as religion is just a framework/platform in the beginning to understand that god exists. Religion, in some cases, is needed as a foundation to help create a sense of the inner journey required toward uncovering the spark of god that exists within.

For example, Catholicism has been around a few thousand years and is deeply flawed from the top down. However, the core of the Catholic religion is the mass. It is during the ritual of the mass that one is expected to connect with the spark of god within.

Strip everything else away - all the pomp, circumstances and hoopla away and what is left - only the ritual of "divine" connection. The same can be said of a number of other religions as well. The unfortunate part is where too many religious leaders set themselves up as petty tyrants instead of humble servants.

This is also an inherent downfall based in ego (the serpent) where identity is primarily focused on one physical beingness in the world - as compared to one's spiritual beingness, which is transpersonal. It is the tyrants wish to control and manipulate others for their own self-serving purposes. Just look at all of the priests who live in splendor and luxury. It would be better to live like a monk with nothing then like a king surrounded with splendor if one truly wishes to be free of ego and identify with one's spiritual core.

Since I personally know Alex, I'm also aware of his flaws along with personal aspects of his life that aren't working and of the challenges he faces. Alex had an incredible experience that altered the course of his life forever. His off-world contact expanded his awareness beyond the confines of any religion, so it's pretty much impossible for him to accept what religion has to offer. This is because religion is so limited as compared to his real-life experience with the off-worlders. Alex's understanding of what's possible outstrips 99% of others understanding of what's real, so he finds it difficult to fit into a society that chooses to live within a box (constructs of a paradigm built by petty tyrants/negative ETs and humans).

The human spirit is meant to be free. Yet far too many only experience enslavement. Why?

Last edited by Carol on Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 am

burgundia wrote:About Alex - there are things that he says that resonate with me and there are those that do not. I just can't see the grandeur of humanity as a species. To me people are the most vile creature on this planet.

exactly ! Only a small percentage of humans are OK and the rest are not worth a pinch of horse dung . What about this great civilization ( sarcasm ) ? The real test is how humans treat other humans , there is no sign of civilization there . Save a few geniuses individuals and the rest of the population is nothing to write home .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:17 am

enemyofNWO wrote:
    burgundia wrote:About Alex - there are things that he says that resonate with me and there are those that do not. I just can't see the grandeur of humanity as a species. To me people are the most vile creature on this planet.

exactly ! Only a small percentage of humans are OK and the rest are not worth a pinch of horse dung . What about this great civilization ( sarcasm ) ? The real test is how humans treat other humans , there is no sign of civilization there . Save a few geniuses individuals and the rest of the population is nothing to write home .

Alex's focus is on humanities potential as spiritual beings. Obviously humanity is lacking and has a far ways to go before they take the helm and operate from an inner core of spiritual integrity.

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Carol wrote:
    enemyofNWO wrote:

Alex's focus is on humanities potential as spiritual beings. Obviously humanity is lacking and has a far ways to go before they take the helm and operate from an inner core of spiritual integrity.

Humanities potential is exactly what he's talking about. Social conditioning through various means has cut us off. Do you want to be the singer? Do you want to be the song? You can be anything...Potential is there....remembering or lack thereof is the cut off.

You too can walk on water.....you can do greater things than I....

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:03 pm

I will continue to say that I'm at war with humanity -- at war with divinity (the management of humanity -- which might be middle-management) -- and at war with myself. The whole thing stinks -- and even though I keep conceptualizing idealistic solutions -- I fear that things might get a lot worse before they get better -- if they get better.
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:46 pm

i would like to say humanity as a whole got traped.(look at wes penre com.)
    if you look arround the world everybody has the same goal to love his family, means people witch are close.
    but now it comes into policy ....Iam more than you....hirachial thinking etc the evil beginns.

all the best sabina
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    Empty Re: Mini Solar Entering Ours Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney

Post  Jenetta Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:24 am

Holy smokes Burgundia! I'm glad you like cats. Just tell the "artificial intelligence" creatures to go to Hell. However in some respects I agree with you.
    Mini Solar System Entering Our's, Says Astrophysicist Jim McCanney    992990 Giddy up turtle I need to get to a safe place!!
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I will continue to say that I'm at war with humanity -- at war with divinity (the management of humanity -- which might be middle-management) -- and at war with myself. The whole thing stinks -- and even though I keep conceptualizing idealistic solutions -- I fear that things might get a lot worse before they get better -- if they get better.

Ortho,
    maybe you need to see who is activating your personal energy so that you act like a ping pong ball-here and there .
    I am saying this with all sincerity and care.
    You write and spare a lot of energy on too many ideas.
    It sounds like a confusion my friend.

In ultimate reality all is possible even here though consciousness to realize this is limited now.
    I see you as a good soul though a bit confused sometimes.
    But an awesome library of knowledge is within you, just focus! :)
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:37 am

I call you all to have a group thought of broader meaning,
    first of all let us see this accurately, namely today most of the people in the world have better chances for normal life than in many an ages before.

But with chances for good came chances for bad aswell. Just think , with a flick of a switch you have light in your house or warm water without your effort to warm it.

But in the same time because of triple layer of toilet paper sold in USA , the Amazon forest is being cut off rapidly...and no I'm not exaggerating.

It's essentially a boiling moment here and now on Earth, a moment when we decide what we are going to do with water when it boils. Will we throw it on another human being to harm them (or Earth or animals or plants)or we're going to make a mint tea and serve it for benefit of all.

We need to think outside of box, literary. The box in which we were lured in with false promises.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:14 pm