tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+22
lawlessline
Nenuphar
Silent Witness
babaji11
starninja
Oliver
anomalous cowherd
Jonah
tacodog
giovonni
lindabaker
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
sabina
CetaceousOne
mudra
Jenetta
Carol
ClearWater
newel
TRANCOSO
26 posters

What's Your Sign & Ascendant?

tacodog
    tacodog

What's Your Sign & Ascendant? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's Your Sign & Ascendant?

Post  tacodog Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Aquarius
    Monkey
    Otter

(Don't know what time I was born) Although, I think it might have been in the middle of the night because I am definately a night owl.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:09 pm

I always thought of fire as rapid fire thought process and air as being able to leap to connections not seen by others. It is always somewhat amazing how differently people process information. Each sign is unique and has special abilities and talents. Fire and air can go way out there in terms of generating ideas but could use some real grounding. For example, fire and air would be the concept designers but earth would figure out how to implement the concept and bring it into reality. Water is mutable and has many different characteristics that make it special as well. Sometimes different planet combinations can take on some of the characteristics of a missing element but it has been a long, long while since I once studied and used astrology.

In real life I'm fire my husband earth... I can think of more things to do then he could possible implement in 10 lifetimes... yet, it is his energy that allows my concepts (from designing a specific way to build an addition to the house) but his practical approach on how to make that happens so it can come to fruition. Since he has an Aquarius 'air' moon... he can be way out there in some of his ideas (very advant guard) and I'm scratching my head as to how he ever even could conceive of such a concept. When it comes to astrology (even after studying it for 7 years) some things about it stuck and most of the rest is gone by the wayside. These observations are only in the most general terms of what I remember.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jonah
    Jonah

Post  Jonah Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 am

Sign{cancer}
    ascending{virgo}
    chinese{metal dog}
    moon{aquarius}
    someone should invent a hand held charting system with updated forecast so people can be more conscious of who they really are at any given moment...

of coarse we dont really need such a thing if we already "know" ourselves... would still be kinda cool either way...

like the google skymaps application on the i-phone... i love that thing... too bad i dont care for cell phones... gives me a head ache... Blowdup
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:52 am

Carol wrote:There seems to be a lot of air and fire energy with this group. hmmm

good thing ive got my trusty fire hose then... water water everywhere...
    scorpio
    scorpio
    no earth either, carol.

and yes tranbuddy, who do you work for? cyclops Moon signs might also be worth considering tran-my-man.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:14 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:
    Carol wrote:There seems to be a lot of air and fire energy with this group. hmmm

good thing ive got my trusty fire hose then... water water everywhere...
    scorpio
    scorpio
    no earth either, carol.

and yes tranbuddy, who do you work for? cyclops Moon signs might also be worth considering tran-my-man.
    I work for the benefit of mankind.
    Whenever the mood strikes, that is.

A long time ago I was given a book, written by B. A. Mertz, about astrologie.
    There's a chapter where there's a short discription on every possible sign - ascendant combination.
    Sometimes quite weird, but always very accurate.

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:35 am

I agree that moon sign is important as well. Maybe more telling, even.

Moon sign: Aries

We share the same moon Linda.

Keywords:
    enthusiastic, flexible, pioneering, bold

Famous People with Moon in Aries:
    Marlon Brando, Whitney Houston, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Stevie Wonder, Al Capone, Salvador Dali, Mark Twain, Cate Blanchette, Angelina Jolie

I'm not to sure about Al Capone though although I've always been drawn toward Mark Twain and Angelina Jolie.

http://astrology.about.com/od/moonsigns/p/AriesMoon.htm
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:39 am

gemini. some people act out their moon more than their sun sometimes.
    Oliver
    Oliver

Post  Oliver Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:26 am

Sign - LEO
    Ascendant - LEO

It is too much, people, believe me Lolerz

Greetings,
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Oliver,

You are not alone. LOL I agree sometimes is too much. Nutbar

Sign - LEO
    Ascendant - LEO

Last edited by starninja on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
    babaji11
    babaji11

Post  babaji11 Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Sun Aquarius
    Rising Aries
    Moon Aquarius
    Venus Aries
    Silent Witness
    Silent Witness

Post  Silent Witness Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:32 pm

Gemini
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:10 am

It would be fun to do a poll for moon, sun and ascendent just to see how it falls out. There is a lot of fire and air signs with the members on this forum. I find that interesting. And even before we knew who was who there were some of you I felt drawn towards at AV1. Must be a similar energy frequency that triggered some type of resonance.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:11 am

fire needs air to keep burning... Very Happy
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:57 pm

And, sometimes you need water to put out the fires Huge Grin
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:12 pm

and sometimes you need to get down to earth... Huge Grin
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:15 pm

Bump

Nenuphar
    Nenuphar

Post  Nenuphar Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:41 pm

My sign is Pisces, and my ascendant, I believe, is Gemini.

I am definitely "Pisces" by personality, but I find predictive astrology isn't accurate for me.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Star sign Capricorne
    Ascendant Piscies
    Chinese Rat

Moon sign Leo

Mayan Sign EB

Is this like a lottery in Tran giving out prizes?
    cheers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:22 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    Is this like a lottery in Tran giving out prizes?
    cheers

Tran has'nt revealed it yet that's why I bumped his thread .

Love from me
    mudra
    blueyedgal
    blueyedgal

Post  blueyedgal Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Hello,

I'm sure you might have noticed me logged in here alot and really never posted. I am a bit shy, and as my horoscope says.."There is some tendency to indecision and hesitancy. You find it very hard to say no, and you regret your decisions. You try very hard to please other people and many times you fail through your own anxiety." So true!lol! thanks I found the link to the free horoscope helpful. Thanks!

sun sign-Virgo (earth)

moon-Libra

ascendant-Taurus
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

What's Your Sign & Ascendant? - Page 2 Empty Re: Whats Your Sign Ascendant?

Post  Jenetta Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:06 pm

Tran probably hasn't revealed it yet because the STHF Freedom

Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:08 pm

blueyedgal wrote:Hello,

I'm sure you might have noticed me logged in here alot and really never posted. I am a bit shy, and as my horoscope says.."There is some tendency to indecision and hesitancy. You find it very hard to say no, and you regret your decisions. You try very hard to please other people and many times you fail through your own anxiety." So true!lol! thanks I found the link to the free horoscope helpful. Thanks!

sun sign-Virgo (earth)

moon-Libra

ascendant-Taurus

Finding your way to the fun thread has great merit! And Happy Birthday. Flowers

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Jenetta wrote:

Tran probably hasn't revealed it yet because the STHF Freedom

You think?

Hmmm... lol!

blueyedgal
    blueyedgal

Post  blueyedgal Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Carol wrote:
    blueyedgal wrote:Hello,

sun sign-Virgo (earth)

moon-Libra

ascendant-Taurus

Finding your way to the fun thread has great merit! And Happy Birthday. What's Your Sign & Ascendant? - Page 2 374937

Thank you Carol. I love you My b-day is acturally this Saturday I'm turning 20.What's Your Sign & Ascendant? - Page 2 215880

Ok make that again and add one more year.What's Your Sign & Ascendant? - Page 2 21327 What's Your Sign & Ascendant? - Page 2 291147
    Chris
    Chris

Post  Chris Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:51 pm

sun: Aries
    moon: Leo
    Ascendent: Cancer

I'm not very fond of cancer, but I guess it's good to balance out the fire Big Grin 3

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:56 pm