tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+26
Pazzuzu
bobhardee
magamud
Raven
We Are You
Aquaries1111
ceridwen
eMonkey
Brook
arvan33
burgundia
sunflower
orthodoxymoron
newel
solent
enemyofNWO
lindabaker
earthian
Jenetta
lovely2510
Floyd
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
Vidya Moksha
spiritwarrior
mudra
30 posters

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection

mudra
    mudra

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 24 Empty Re: Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection

Post  mudra Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:46 am

Sounding Bowls : Tobias Kaye interviewed on Totnes FM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qk3nN_JusA

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 24 Empty Re: Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:15 am

You've really gotten it right with this thread, mudra!! I keep vowing to fully utilize this amazing resource -- but I always get sidetracked. I periodically 'advertise' this thread on 'my thread'. There is so much information out there -- and in here!! I just cannot keep up!! Somehow I keep thinking that the Internet and Infowar were planned and hatched by ET -- for who knows what reasons?! What if "booby-trapped" technology was stolen by some aspect of humanity (possibly in antiquity -- and for who knows what reasons?)??!! My most recent theory is that all of this madness is building to a terminating-climax around 2133 A.D. -- with the possibility of some sort of a Final-Judgment between now and then (which possibly began in 2013 A.D.)! Noah preached for 120 years -- prior to the Deluge -- and there are 120 years from 2013 to 2133 A.D. "As it was in the days of Noah"?? The movie "Noah" was released at the end of 2013 or the beginning of 2014 (if I remember correctly). I hated the movie -- but what if it was a Sign of the Times?? What if the so-called "Aliens" originated with stolen "Forbidden Genetic-Engineering"?? I've joked that This Present Madness might be part of some sort of "Galactic Rat-Trap" designed to "Cleanse the Sanctuary of That Which Defiles" -- but perhaps this is no laughing-matter. I see the outlines of something which scares the hell out of me -- but I can't quite figure it out -- and I really don't want to talk about it. Sometimes I'm almost frantic. I can't imagine what things are going to be like in ten years (or less). I need to stop. I've said too much already...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:43 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:You've really gotten it right with this thread, mudra!! I keep vowing to fully utilize this amazing resource -- but I always get sidetracked. I periodically 'advertise' this thread on 'my thread'. There is so much information out there -- and in here!! I just cannot keep up!! Somehow I keep thinking that the Internet and Infowar were planned and hatched by ET -- for who knows what reasons?! What if "booby-trapped" technology was stolen by some aspect of humanity (possibly in antiquity -- and for who knows what reasons?)??!! My most recent theory is that all of this madness is building to a terminating-climax around 2133 A.D. -- with the possibility of some sort of a Final-Judgment between now and then (which possibly began in 2013 A.D.)! Noah preached for 120 years -- prior to the Deluge -- and there are 120 years from 2013 to 2133 A.D. "As it was in the days of Noah"?? The movie "Noah" was released at the end of 2013 or the beginning of 2014 (if I remember correctly). I hated the movie -- but what if it was a Sign of the Times?? What if the so-called "Aliens" originated with stolen "Forbidden Genetic-Engineering"?? I've joked that This Present Madness might be part of some sort of "Galactic Rat-Trap" designed to "Cleanse the Sanctuary of That Which Defiles" -- but perhaps this is no laughing-matter. I see the outlines of something which scares the hell out of me -- but I can't quite figure it out -- and I really don't want to talk about it. Sometimes I'm almost frantic. I can't imagine what things are going to be like in ten years (or less). I need to stop. I've said too much already...

Dearest Oxy your mind is like a rocket stove. You need to put some soothing rain onto it to extinguish that fire that is burning you.
    Pick up some instrument that you like and play some music my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tG4-vKsAek

The Karen Much Love for You
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Thank-you mudra.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:04 am

Oliver Stone: The Untold History Of The United States (2012)

There is a classified America we were never meant to see. From Academy Award®️-winning writer/director Oliver Stone, this ten-part documentary series looks back at human events that at the time went under reported, but that crucially shaped America's unique and complex history over the 20th century. From the atomic bombing of Japan to the Cold War and the fall of Communism, this in-depth, surprising, and totally riveting series demands to be watched again and again.

Watch full documentary : Arrow http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/oliver_stone_the_untold_history_of_the_united_states_2012/

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:09 am

Wake Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9RI_eAL4wA&list=PL2vh8KPJpgxPgbltb5olXiwJGvs4WwhfB&index=22

"This is the story of your enslavement, how it happened and what you can do to regain your power."

Love Always
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:19 am

mudra wrote:

I was impressed with what was said beginning at 49:36.  Reference is made to a private meeting between a Col. Edward Mandell House and Pres. Woodrow Wilson.  Mandell is quoted verbatim, and I found the quote online:

“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.  By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.  

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent,   forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call  “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

http://www.usavsus.info/EdMandellHouse.htm

That is quite astounding, isn't it?

I also wonder how the record of it came about.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Seashore wrote:
    “[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.  By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being unable to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.  

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent,   forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call  “Social Insurance.” Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

http://www.usavsus.info/EdMandellHouse.htm

That is quite astounding, isn't it?

I also wonder how the record of it came about.

If I understand well this ties in with what the sovereign movement analysis of  the birth certificate and other official papers of the sort that bind a person to the government.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4342-freedom-and-sovereignty?highlight=sovereignty

Glad you found that video interesting Seashore.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:30 pm

Scientology documentary Laurence Wright talks about his latest book " Going Clear "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noDEBbqxkF0

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 24 Empty Rights of Nature Conference

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7dYXGJgLB8&t=7041

Live streamed on Jan. 24 2015

"This one day event explores the Rights of Nature from the perspectives of artistic practices, indigenous knowledge and activist engagements in the Americas and elsewhere. Drawing from lived and theoretical frameworks that de-privilege the human and recognize the agency of non-human entities, the conference addresses a core debate between the understanding of ecological rights deriving from legal and evidentiary frameworks and those grounded in experiential and situated struggle.

Speakers include: Eduardo Abaroa, Subhankar Banerjee, Mabe Bethônico, Ursula Biemann, Minerva Cuevas, Cormac Cullinan, TJ Demos, Eriel Tchekwie Deranger, Athabasca Chipewyan First Nation (ACFN), Jean Fisher, Gaia Foundation, Brian Holmes, Otolith Group, Fernando Palma Rodríguez, Elizabeth Peredo and Wild Law UK.

Readings of the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) Summary Report for Policymakers will take place throughout the day. A performative intervention devised by artist Amy Balkin".

My view on this tubby: Food for thought in a, sometimes highly abstract, conference with debates on how to define rights of/in nature, ethics regarding the rights of nature, for example in the views of artists, activists and indigenous people. The artistic approach in looking at the wildness of nature, the lively body of planet Earth, experienced with the senses fully awake, often reveals an impractical view, due to many an artist's dwelling in philosphical points of view, terms and imagined realities. This is an intriguing difference in how the reality of nature is perceived and by that contrast, the evidence of full bodily experience in nature, as the only way to sense being a part of it and engage with it, is made clear. At least, to me Wink I love pondering the connection of our physicality with our spiritual being and how the solution to our present day dilemmas seems to be present in the merging of these two, without identifying with physicality.
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Full length Documentaries and Movies for reflection - Page 24 Empty Pots, Pans and Other Solutions - full movie

Post  B.B.Baghor Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGwMIlpgR2A

"Synopsis

In Iceland, the first European country to wake up to an economic crash, people became aware
    that they could and should intervene in society and started demanding more democratic parti-
    cipation. The payment of bank debts by citizens went to referendum. The government was forced
    to create a Council to write a new constitution: a citizens' group - without politicians, lawyers or
    university professors -- who opened the discussion process to everybody and managed to approve
    by consensus a draft proposal. In Iceland, many citizens are now organized in associations and have
    substantial proposals for a society where everyone can participate".

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Flat Earth Clues - Full Movie documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le-92to5qZ0

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:37 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:48 pm

Growing Up in Scientology (Full Interview)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgs7elTVI48

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:59 pm

Mike McClaughry Scientologist Ex-GO talks about his former work in the Scientology intelligence agency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIFTQUmHl4s

Shocked

Love Always
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:58 pm

Secret Mysteries of Americas Beginnings Volume 1 The New Atlantis.divx
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zYM-unUeNY

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:08 am

The Sphinx, Gobekli Tepe, Ancient Catastrophes Dr Robert Schoch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1R1TQ6ZiQBI

Love always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:38 pm

NASA Physicist Tom Campbell: "We Live in a Virtual Reality, PRESS START & Play the Game of Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogKO-2DA224

Love Always
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:52 am

I've learned a new way of looking at things:  Our purpose is to lower our entropy.  Very Happy

(I like things stated succinctly.)
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:05 am

Seashore wrote:

I also think it's insightful that he said that the opposite of love is fear.  He didn't say hate; he said fear.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:31 am

Seashore wrote:
    Seashore wrote:

I also think it's insightful that he said that the opposite of love is fear.  He didn't say hate; he said fear.
    Indeed Seashore and I think he is right.
    When love steps in fear dissipates.
    To me Love is our essence so when love takes command what is there to fear ? Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:05 am

mudra wrote:Indeed Seashore and I think he is right.
    To me Love is our essence so when love takes command what is there to fear ? Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra

Yes, and I think the concept is very helpful to us in learning to be compassionate toward people who do things that are harmful to others.  If we understand that fear was at the root of their actions, it can help us not to judge, but to try to react in a positive (loving) way rather than a negative (hateful) way.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:13 am

Seashore wrote:
    mudra wrote:Indeed Seashore and I think he is right.

Love from me
    mudra

Yes, and I think the concept is very helpful to us in learning to be compassionate toward people who do things that are harmful to others.  If we understand that fear was at the root of their actions, it can help us not to judge, but to try to react in a positive (loving) way rather than a negative (hateful) way.

I agree Seashore. Hate is'nt a way it's a dead end.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 05, 2015 1:08 pm

CLASH OF THE GENIUSES: Inventing the Impossible - FEATURE FILM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8DKLJPLHqk

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 12, 2015 10:59 am

Seeds of Permaculture - Les Graines de la Permaculture
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYzBhih_vDk

English with french subtitles

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:54 pm