tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
mudra
magamud
JesterTerrestrial
7 posters

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!!

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! Empty Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!!

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:58 am

So whats everyone doing this year... lots has changed since the star gates appear to have opened and we can now observe the mental meltdown of mankind in the Armageddon madness new years blitz! This is the year of blending dimensions and I would like to thank those of you who come here to take part in discussions and research and sharing some of your own thoughts mixed with information from outside sources to see the bigger picture and to grow past these mind prisons of the NABS that has infected the new age movement and got most of humanity stuck on the hamster wheel of doom!

Meanwhile in the real world there are some serious issues that need addressed like the NWO governments and the hijacking of the revolution through controlled release of psy ops and pretend resistance! Jesus Channeled messages OMG R U Sirus! The government is coming for your guns! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!!

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! 795631804_795631804forumtonnelgif

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! AvalonFalls_Blog
    magamud
    magamud

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! Empty Re: Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!!

Post  magamud Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:51 pm

John 15:4-8
    The Message
    4 “Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you. In the same way that a branch can’t bear grapes by itself but only by being joined to the vine, you can’t bear fruit unless you are joined with me.

5-8 “I am the Vine, you are the branches. When you’re joined with me and I with you, the relation intimate and organic, the harvest is sure to be abundant. Separated, you can’t produce a thing. Anyone who separates from me is deadwood, gathered up and thrown on the bonfire. But if you make yourselves at home with me and my words are at home in you, you can be sure that whatever you ask will be listened to and acted upon. This is how my Father shows who he is—when you produce grapes, when you mature as my disciples.

We have to be homemakers in beingness...

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! Hobbit+Homewith+olderwood
    mudra
    mudra

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! Empty Re: Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!!

Post  mudra Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 pm

magamud wrote:

We have to be homemakers in beingness...

or be guardians of Being

Guardians of Being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3leVosBPM

Turn off sound track ... enjoy the ride

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Come rain or shine, 88-year-old Bermudian Johnny Barnes devotes six hours every day to an endearing traffic ritual that has made him one of the island’s most cherished citizens.

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Then you may allow yourself to understand, that the 'Shadow Council of Thuban' also mirrors

what many of you term the 'Shadow Government' of Earth and similar labellings.

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! Bluedragon

Imagine Dragons - It's Time

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sENM2wA_FTg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ENJOY INFINITY!!! AND HAVE A NICE DAY AVALOVERS!!! PEACE LOVE AND ETERNAL GROOVIENESS MERLIN JT! MAAT UFO2

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! Avalon3

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MpQ2vxNCoTk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! Woodborough09

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! 4065iPictOHVersion-3

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! Dragon_eye-wide

EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE EXPOSURE CONTACT WRITE NOW MERLIN JT! MAAT TWAIN SHAKE SPEAR EXCALIBUR!!!

THUBAN STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL OF AVALON CAMELOT ATLANTIS LUMERIA IFFW!
    oliverclay
    oliverclay

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! Empty these signs are manmade

Post  oliverclay Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:29 am

These field sign are manmade, there are some groups who do these kinds of art in the corn fields.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:01 am

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! White-HorseCUIMG3736
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! 535898_297363830387121_932724376_n_zps85b2f4af

Fabio Borziani shares with us this great image showing many of the amazing crop circles that have appeared around the ancient Silbury Hill at Avebury, Wiltshire, UK, over the years.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:40 pm

You know its really strange whats going on around here on this discussion forum and other internet websites and social networks where some advanced souls communicate despite the NABS!

DRAGONS OF THUBAN HAVE CRACKED THE CODE!!!

Maybe you missed the show! Well don't you worry Merlin GOT a new idea to keep the phiyers burning that were started so long ago! And as I said i have not forgotten the great work that was accomplished by the soul family of Avalon.

You can see the reflection of it in the many new age info blogs that seem to have gotten lost in their own chatter! YOU CAN EITHER RESONATE WITH AVALONS STAR GATES OR YOU CAN NOT!!!

CAN YOU VERIFY THAT YOU ARE SEALED BY THE LOGOS!!!

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!! WELL DO YOU!!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:13 pm

yes...

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:17 pm

is the eXile over yet ??? LOL
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:44 am

"May the BOUDiCCA in all of us, ride again"
    - Susan Lynne Schwenger ~ The eXchanger

The Granddaughter of Boudicca, Celtic Warrior Queen
    ~ 45th great grandmother

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! Boudicca_warrior_queen_by_Mystic_Oracle
    The Granddaughter of Uther ap Custennyn, King of Britons,
    The Father of King Arthur
    ~ 40th great grandfather
    Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! 300px-Arthur-Pyle_Uther-Pendragon

The Granddaughter of Sir William "Braveheart" Wallace
    ~ 21st great grandfather

Hello Mists Of Avalon Members - 2013 Whats good anyway!!! 603889_506388542751572_321545339_n
    Check out this beautiful painting of William Wallace and his love by Simply Scottish listener Jennifer Treece. Order a high-quality print for yourself or a friend who loves Scotland: http://etsy.me/ZPwau6

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:"May the BOUDiCCA in all of us, ride again"
    - Susan Lynne Schwenger ~ The eXchanger

The Granddaughter of Boudicca, Celtic Warrior Queen
    ~ 45th great grandmother

The Granddaughter of Uther ap Custennyn, King of Britons,
    The Father of King Arthur
    ~ 40th great grandfather

The Granddaughter of Sir William "Braveheart" Wallace
    ~ 21st great grandfather

Oh this is great! and the ORIGINAL ROUND OF CAMELOT rises. The energy lives and burns...do you know what I mean! The great work that was done and oh so many missed it! But they are in luck because the story goes on and we are launching the next smash!

2013! MAYBE WE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER GROUND CREW MEETING! THE MARKET NETWORK IS COMING TOGETHER JUST LIKE WE ALWAYS SAID IT WOULD!!!

AT THE ORIGINAL AVALON GROUND CREW MEETING IN TORONTO ONTARIO CANADA!!!

EXTRA TERRESTRIAL CONTACT! FACT! DRAGONS OF THUBAN AND INTERDIMENSIONAL FEDERATIONS OF FREE WORLDS!!!

Now all earth leaders must address my teams work...it is not an option that it is not an option because of the quantum shift that the council of thuban has discussed for several years now regarding the official source stream of life force energy and the story of creation including the star human template created due to the spiritual energy work! Or did you miss that too? Did you ever wonder why the mists of avalon forum was created and all the power strugle and back stabbing and member bannings when main conversation was disrupted again at project avalon... what was that about overunity.com being dis information site too.

makes me wonder who some people work for!

I mean 911 was an inside job 11 + years ago and many things have changed like the fact that MY EXTRA TERRESTRIAL TEAM and the INDIGO REVOLUTION is taking over even when you ban us because yes! our magic is that power full!

OK gotta go... IFFW! PRESS 2013-2017

I have not forgotten why i am here and what is going on! THE ORIGINAL ROUND OF AVALON AND CAMELOT!!!

EVER FEEL LIKE THE WHOLE WORLD IS LOOKING FOR MAGIC!!!

AND CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE TALKING IN CIRCLES!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:43 pm