tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Fukushima Children Forty Percent Now Suffer From Thyroid Lesions

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Fukushima Children Forty Percent Now Suffer From Thyroid Lesions Empty Fukushima Children Forty Percent Now Suffer From Thyroid Lesions

Post  Jenetta Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:17 am

Forty percent of children who had homes near Fukushima now suffer from nosebleeds and thyroid lesions...this is just the beginning of a terrible nightmare for the people of Japan and elsewhere...radiation poisoning from three nuclear reactor meltdowns doesn't manifest its effects overnight...now the proverbial SHTF!

http://enenews.com/caldicott-terribly-alarming-whats-happening-in-japan-children-showed-signs-of-radiation-sickness-after-311-lies-are-being-fed-to-the-people-audio

Dr. Helen Caldicott: It’s terribly alarming what’s happening, and the ignorance of the population, and the lies that are being fed to the people.

I’ve just been in Japan for 10 days doing a speaking tour and I had audiences of 400 people and I’d give them the medical data and statistics about radiation and then it’d turn into a medical consultation. […]

Indeed many children were reported to have had nose bleeds which means their platelets are low which is a sign of radiation sickness.

And there have been a lot of viral illnesses as well. Of course your immune system is depleted by radiation.

There’s little being done to collect the medical data.

As below so above; As above so below
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Fukushima Children Forty Percent Now Suffer From Thyroid Lesions Empty Fukushima Children Forty Percent Now Suffer From Thyroid Lesions

Post  Jenetta Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:32 am

http://www.enviroreporter.com/2013/01/winter-hot-zones/

Whats happening on your doorstep?

Fukushima Children Forty Percent Now Suffer From Thyroid Lesions 992990

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:05 am