tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Revisiting Roswell statements: Commander George Hoover

Brook
    Brook

Revisiting Roswell statements: Commander George Hoover Empty Revisiting Roswell statements: Commander George Hoover

Post  Brook Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:56 pm

This article is certainly not new. however the statement's made in this article are intriguing to say the least.

Renowned U.S. Navy Commander Reveals Stunning Roswell Crash Secret

One of the most acclaimed Naval scientists in U.S. military history has stated unequivocally that the Roswell crash of 1947 was not of a balloon nor was it a hoax. Based on evidence he had seen in an official capacity, the Commander was instead convinced that the crash represents an event with deep implications for all of mankind. Universally acknowledged as the "grandfather" of satellite technology - and a close associate of Dr. Werner von Braun - Commander George W. Hoover has revealed that the truth about Roswell is far stranger that we have ever dared to think.

I'll quote this part:

Commander George Hoover had finally revealed what he really knew about Roswell. He explained the truth as he had learned it all those decades ago:

· UFOs are not the "biggest secret" - it is the entities behind them that was of most concern
    · Roswell was in fact a crash event of "visitors from somewhere else"
    · The entities were "not so much interplanetary as much as they were literally also time travelers." They are extra-temporal.
    · The visitors are clearly "from the future." There is reason to believe that they may even be "us" from a future Earth.
    · These "future humans" have the ability to "manipulate reality around us."
    · The government feared the intentions and abilities of the "visitors"
    · These visitors are able to use the power of consciousness in extraordinary ways to morph reality
    · We human beings are far more powerful in potential than we ever dreamed that we are. We don't yet comprehend our extraordinary future capabilities.
    · The visitors remain at essence though "corporeal" and "physical" - and secret attempts at reverse-engineering the visitor's crash material were made
    · Incredibly, Hoover admitted that he himself was engaged in such technology transfer as a Naval Intelligence Officer with Top Secret clearances

http://www.ufodigest.com/article/renowned-us-navy-commander-reveals-stunning-roswell-crash-secret

Edit to add this part:

ONR's Fred Wang was inspired by Battelle's earlier work to create the Roswell-like morphing metal called Nitinol. Wang was also confirmed to have been involved in Mind-Over-Matter experiments to morph Nitinol with psychic influence.

malletzky
    malletzky

Revisiting Roswell statements: Commander George Hoover Empty Re: Revisiting Roswell statements: Commander George Hoover

Post  malletzky Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:56 am

Well, this is definitelly the total oposite of how the "captured aliens" looked like, who and what they (we) are, as to what is described in the book An interview with an alien and discussed on this thread here:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5755-captured-alien-being-interviewed#85269

Obviously, we have now at least two of who knows how many possible scenario related to the Roswell "incident".

Not that nothing happened there...but who realy knows what exactly?

Much respect
    Mall...

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Revisiting Roswell statements: Commander George Hoover Empty Re: Revisiting Roswell statements: Commander George Hoover

Post  Sanicle Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:39 am

· The visitors are clearly "from the future." There is reason to believe that they may even be "us" from a future Earth.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are "us" from the future when you look at what's happening in the world. The PTW already have their underground bases/tunnels set up and the advanced technology at their fingertips, including supposedly time travel ones. So all it would take is for some silly bunny to start the nuclear war and there you have it......potential future humans in the making.

Or, it could be a play on words. Wasn't it the Zeta Reticulans who said they destroyed their world with nuclear wars, and that they ended up looking as they do due to mutating after living so long underground? So it would be understandable for them to say "We are you in the future" if you don't stop being such idiots!!

Either way, the message is the same......"STOP PLAYING WITH NUCLEAR POWER!!!"
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:09 am

malletzky wrote:Well, this is definitelly the total oposite of how the "captured aliens" looked like, who and what they (we) are, as to what is described in the book An interview with an alien and discussed on this thread here:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5755-captured-alien-being-interviewed#85269

Obviously, we have now at least two of who knows how many possible scenario related to the Roswell "incident".

Not that nothing happened there...but who realy knows what exactly?

Much respect
    Mall...

On the contrary Malletzky, I respectfully disagree. I can't find anywhere that he describe what they "looked" like. Just that they were possible US from the future.

In that video you linked at approximately 1:09 this alien speaks of time and it's relevance.

I was quite amazed at that linked video btw. That is the first time I've seen it or heard of it.

I actually think what this nurse relates and what he is saying mirror fairly well.

In fact, that video you linked mirrors some of the things I've been saying and I was quite shocked to hear it in this fashion. Somethings I've talked about such as the "energy stream" of THOTH/THOUGHT mirror quite well and I was surprised to see it. Wink

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:29 pm